The Lost thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wolverine loses
Hulk loses to
Wonder Woman loses to
Thor loses to
Flash loses to
Superman loses to
Martian Manhunter loses to
Silver surfer loses to
Auron loses to
Thanos loses to
DS loses to
Galactus loses to
parallax loses to
Classic molecule man loses to
Classic Ion loses to
Classic Beyonder loses to
Mr Mxy loses to
The Ultimator loses to
Dream loses to
Mistress Death loses to
Batmite loses to
Thanos with the IG loses to
Elaine loses to
MOM

and the point is, No matter who your favorite character is, They will lose. Even the Spectre and the LT lose to The Heart of the U and Micheal. Feel free to post someone ur favorite character loses to. It will make you feel better to just LEt Go.

spidey-dude
surprised this is still open. somone wake up digi from bed

psycho gundam
you lose to me

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Wolverine loses
Hulk loses to
Wonder Woman loses to
Thor loses to
Flash loses to
Superman loses to
Silver surfer loses to
Auron loses to
Thanos loses to
DS loses to
Galactus loses to
parallax loses to
Classic Ion loses to
Mr Mxy loses to
The Ultimator loses to
Dream loses to
Mistress Death loses to
Batmite loses to
Elaine loses to
MOM

and the point is, No matter who your favorite character is, They will lose. Even the Spectre and the LT lose to The Heart of the U and Micheal. Feel free to post someone ur favorite character loses to. It will make you feel better to just LEt Go.

Juggy lost to Spidey

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you lose to me

What are you powers?

psycho gundam
me=GOD+TOAA+ODIN+ZEUS+....etc........infinity.
also power over YOU

Symmetric Chaos
The combined brother is my fav charater . . .

Priest
Nver's losing list is skewed.

egduJ-ehT
I be magical wizard from far-away landsmile
i will make ya wishes come true if ya simply sticks ya finger up in ya asssmile and then, guess my 3 favouritenames and tells me ya wishsmile this is no jokle, unclessmile and black men and homosexuals are also welcome to write ya wishessmile

Kutulu
Originally posted by egduJ-ehT
I be magical wizard from far-away landsmile
i will make ya wishes come true if ya simply sticks ya finger up in ya asssmile and then, guess my 3 favouritenames and tells me ya wishsmile this is no jokle, unclessmile and black men and homosexuals are also welcome to write ya wishessmile

You posted a thread that you were leaving for good. Then you came back. Put down the pipe and step away from the computer.

TheJudge
spam

egduJ-ehT
i did. but people sp innerly wanted me back that they started spamming MY forumsmile so... they wouldt let me alone for good, i returns to kmc permanentlywink

Kutulu
i did. but people sp innerly wanted me back
youwish

Thanos_THOTU
"Classic molecule man loses to
Classic Ion loses to
Mr Mxy loses to"

The most ****ed up part ...
Owen Rence was stated to be more powerful than anything in the Multiverse, the Living Tribunal ect was nothing compared to him.
Classic Beyonder was even more powerful.

Mxyztplk is comparable to Impossible man, he might be a bit more powerful.
Ultimator is what Multi-Eternity is.

Classic Beyonder > Classic Owen Rence >> Living Tribunal >> Multi-Eternity = Ultimator >> Mxyztplk

golem370
The Brothers

egduJ-ehT
Originally posted by Kutulu
youwish

but ya simply wouldnt let me retire from socking, so ya spammed MY website, i came back to spam YOURSsmile this time, it aint about promises... its about revenge

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by golem370
The Brothers
It would be better with some kind of hierarchy starting:

Classic Brothers
The One Above All - Presence

Classic Beyonder - Yahweh
Classic Owen Rence - Elaine
Living Tribunal - Full powered Specre
Thanos with the Heart - Lucifer with Michael's power

Something like that, but remember there must be a counter-part for everyone.

Hercules
but ya simply wouldnt let me retire from socking, so ya spammed MY website, i came back to spam YOURSsmile this time, it aint about promises... its about revenge

Socking means going undercover and slipping under the radar, you apear, everyone spots you within the first ten minutes, you admit to who you are and then spam everywhere.

Your a troll not a sock, your also a joke...

egduJ-ehT
Originally posted by Hercules
Socking means going undercover and slipping under the radar, you apear, everyone spots you within the first ten minutes, you admit to who you are and then spam everywhere.

Your a troll not a sock, your also a joke...

i have a normal account on kmc roll eyes (sarcastic)
one of the debators you ebates with everyday.
so, whos the joke? smokin'

Juntai
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Wolverine loses
Hulk loses to
Wonder Woman loses to
Thor loses to
Flash loses to
Superman loses to
Silver surfer loses to
Auron loses to
Thanos loses to
DS loses to
Galactus loses to
parallax loses to
Classic Ion loses to
Mr Mxy loses to
The Ultimator loses to
Dream loses to
Mistress Death loses to
Batmite loses to
Elaine loses to
MOM

and the point is, No matter who your favorite character is, They will lose. Even the Spectre and the LT lose to The Heart of the U and Micheal. Feel free to post someone ur favorite character loses to. It will make you feel better to just LEt Go. Who's beaten Micheal?

egduJ-ehT
besides, Hercules, you wont make me tell them \"that\", do you?wink

egduJ-ehT
so... YOU guys are the jokes, i have fooled ya for such a long time where ya thought that i was stupidsmile poor comicguys...

Hercules
besides, Hercules, you wont make me tell them \"that\", do you?wink

Say again, in English?

egduJ-ehT
hercules, or should i call you ******, or no, that would be ruining ya little secret, eh?wink

Thanos_THOTU
so... YOU guys are the jokes, i have fooled ya for such a long time where ya thought that i was stupidsmile poor comicguys...
You're so stupid that it's impossible for you to fool anyone but yourself.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
It would be better with some kind of hierarchy starting:

Classic Brothers
The One Above All - Presence

Classic Beyonder - Yahweh
Classic Owen Rence - Elaine
Living Tribunal - Full powered Specre
Thanos with the Heart - Lucifer with Michael's power

Something like that, but remember there must be a counter-part for everyone.

-1 Combined Brother

egduJ-ehT
You\'re so stupid that it\'s impossible for you to fool anyone but yourself.

Hahaha. Nope, ma friend, i aint stupidsmile I am actually pretty intelligent, from ma doctors\'s point of viewsmile I just has an unusual hobby, consisting of spamming a internet forumsmile

egduJ-ehT
but i gotta go now, see ya homiesbig grin

Hercules
hercules, or should i call you ******, or no, that would be ruining ya little secret, eh?wink

I have no secret, take your BS, somewhere else, any mod at anytime can check my IP.

IP will check out that my location is England, just like my profile says it is, it will also confirm I have never held another account on KMC.

Seriously the paranoia is bad enough on here as it is, without you spreading your poison.

This is the last time I will even bother talking to you, for one its spamming up a perfectly good thread and for two this is an internet forum and not worth the hassle.

Your a sad little boy Judge, who seems to think that spamming an internet forum makes you some kind of gangsta.

I come here to have fun, in the few weeks I have been here, I seem to have made a few friends and I enjoy the banter.

Is it my life? no, if for some reason I did get banned, would I come back here under another name? no, not only because I haven't got the means to change my IP address, like you have but because its not my entire life and it wouldn't really change who I am.

Seems to me that as soon as any newcomer comes on here and shows some knowledge they become suspect of being a sock.

Its the paranoia created by idiots like you, to be honest all it does is discourage new members from staying.

But then again, thats probably what your trying to achieve. Honestly Judge, grow up, this is an internet forum about comics.

Do you see how idiotic this is making you look?

egduJ-ehT
As you said, this is a internet forum about comics... and you are not the one you claims to be, i know, and can get you banned, like i got Beta Ray Howard bannedsmile but i wontwink as this is a forum, i dont care what people thinkssmile and that new members may have a suckerstart aint ma goalsmile actually,m i have no goal, this is just for funsmile

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
-1 Combined Brother
Combind Brothers would be in tier 0, no?
-- But did they get stronger after merging?

egduJ-ehT
and hercules, didnt ya became PRETTY desperate after i treatened to tell ya little secret?wink

Kutulu
The Judge enjoys being seen as an idiot. He is an internet clown, he thrives on people calling him stupid and laughing at him.

Too bad he doesn't ever have anything interesting to say, imagine all that obsession put to a good use.
bonk

don't shiv
everyone loses to Taxman

Symmetric Chaos
Combind Brothers would be in tier 0, no?
-- But did they get stronger after merging?

I assume it would be twice the strength of each of the original two. Such an entity is even invulnerable to each individual team of writers.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I assume it would be twice the strength of each of the original two. Such an entity is even invulnerable to each individual team of writers.

Too bad they weren't strong enough to become immune to PIS though. eek!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Kutulu
Too bad they weren't strong enough to become immune to PIS though. eek!

erm The retcon was never accepted by DC as far as I know.

nvrbeenwthagirl
"Classic molecule man loses to
Classic Ion loses to
Mr Mxy loses to"

The most ****ed up part ...
Owen Rence was stated to be more powerful than anything in the Multiverse, the Living Tribunal ect was nothing compared to him.
Classic Beyonder was even more powerful.

Mxyztplk is comparable to Impossible man, he might be a bit more powerful.
Ultimator is what Multi-Eternity is.

Classic Beyonder > Classic Owen Rence >> Living Tribunal >> Multi-Eternity = Ultimator >> Mxyztplk

LOL why do you keep on trying to force your ****ed up view of things. How in the hell can the ultimator be like multi eternity when multieternity is only one freaking multiverse? We already know that DC is far beyond one multiverse and if you kill the ultimator you kill everything. And when in the hell did mxy compare to the impossible man? are you retarded?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Juntai
Who's beaten Micheal?

Mike has only been beaten when he's been eaten by God.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.