Storm vs Aunt May WTF?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bean_machine
So Spiderman is hanging out at the X-Mansion playing a game of chess with Storm. After many arduous hours of play, Spiderman is the victor.

Spiderman, being the super mature super hero that he is, jumps in front of Storm and starts yelling at Storm, "|/\|007 |/\|007 |317(|-| 1 9|/\||\|3|) `/0|_||2 |\|00|3 @55," and air humping her face like a real |_33t 9|/\||\|3|2

Storm proceeds to fry Spiderman's brain.

Later that day Aunt May receives word of this, becomes very afflicted with great anger, and hits the closest pub to drown her anger. Aunt May knows she does not have what it takes to beat the living shit out of Storm and then, "stab her in the heart and throat and not leave till she gargles or chocks." So what better way to forget the death of Peter, than by boozing up till she drops.

BTW Aunt May has know all this time that Peter is in fact Spiderman, she just plays dumb.

When Aunt May arrives at the pub she chugs a bottle of Everclear. Soon after BIg G comes in the pub since he wants to drink some sorrows away as well. He sits next to Aunt May and starts talking to her about his problems.

Big G: Why did my girlfriend have to dump me? I mean all I did was eat her planet and kill her parents and all her loved ones. I mean if she really liked me she would be satisfied with just having me.

Drunk Aunt May: WTF, Aren't you Big G the planet devourer. Didn't your girlfriend know that you are a planet devourer?

Big G: Yes she did.

Drunk Aunt May: Well f*** her then. That is all I have to say.

Big G: You are a wise old woman. I feel better already. Thanks for helping me out. By the way, what the hell are you doing here.

Drunk Aunt May: Well this b**** Storm killed my nephew after he beat her newb ass at a game of chess. I would love to rip her guts out but I do not have the power to kill that b****.

Big G: Well you have helped me out a lot so I will help you out too. I've about had it with my herald, Silver Surfer, he is such a little ho. What if I just kill the Surfer and make you my newest herald? That way we can kill a two birds with one f***ing stone.

Drunk Aunt May: Fo shizzle my dizzle.

So can Aunt May the newest herald of Big G take down Storm? Or will Storm, the supossedly Phoenix equal...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/443196_1-storm-vs-exodus

beat the living shit out of an old lady with power cosmic?

This a very shitty but legit way for Aunt May to have a chance to beat the shit out of Storm.

Hmmm, maybe I'll be a writer for Marvel some day... Oh wait I want Marvel to continue to grow and make many more comics.

Yes I am bored, very bored, and sick of all the fanboys out there with their hyperbole bullshit for thier favorite character. I love Spiderman and I want him to be able to beat the f***king shit out of Wolverine every single time, but you know what he can't, and that is OK. My favorite character doesn't have to be uber powerful and beat all other charcters out there. So please stop the hyperbole, and lets keep stupid threads like this one off the forum. Lets make this forum awsome again.

grey fox
Originally posted by bean_machine

Spiderman, being the super mature super hero that he is, jumps in front of Storm and starts yelling at Storm, "|/\|007 |/\|007 |317(|-| 1 9|/\||\|3|) `/0|_||2 |\|00|3 @55," and air humping her face like a real |_33t 9|/\||\|3|2

DUDE WTF !!!

Seriously , i've put that through FIVE friggen leet translators and i STILL can't understand what he's sayin.

bean_machine
Originally posted by grey fox
DUDE WTF !!!

Seriously , i've put that through FIVE friggen leet translators and i STILL can't understand what he's sayin.

Sorry dude LOL. Not very conventional leet. It says

Woot Woot b**** i pwned your noob ass.

grey fox
Ahhh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.