Wolverine versus Hulk... round 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kutulu
Hulk gets back to Earth, after having battled countless aliens and furious that they booted his arse to another planet. Now with increased combat skills and a seething fury, first person he runs across is Wolverine.

"What you lookin' at, bub?" *snikt* Wolverine flicks his cigar in Hulk's face as a warning to back off. This just makes the Hulk even more furious.

Hulk versus Wolverine, round 2, does Hulk have what it takes to put Wolverine down for good?

Redatom65
Spite of Ownens! Give me Spite Beyond Spite! Thunder! Thunder! Thunder Spite! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Symmetric Chaos
Yes.

Because when Wolvie lands on the sun his HF will keep him in a permadent state of dying.

xmarksthespot
snikt bub snikt bub snikt bub snikt

Wonder Man
Wolverine stabs Hulk in the eyes. Brain dead. Sorry Hulk fans my little psyco boy got game.

Ptr_Grifin
Wolverine is a Canadian midget.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Wolverine stabs Hulk in the eyes. Brain dead. Sorry Hulk fans my little psyco boy got game.

ermm

Hulk will come back from that.

Wonder Man
yeah but he'll be missing his balls when he does.

Redatom65
this is spite. Hulk 12/10

Ptr_Grifin
yeah but he'll be missing his balls when he does.

How does stabbing someone in the eyes castrate them as well? confused

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
How does stabbing someone in the eyes castrate them as well? confused

Hulk has a facinating physiology.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hulk has a facinating physiology.
laughing

xmeat
Originally posted by Redatom65
Spite of Ownens! Give me Spite Beyond Spite! Thunder! Thunder! Thunder Spite! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Hulk uses the thunder THUNDER THUNDERCLAAAAP HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

psycho gundam
the thunderclap is like the shockwave of a nuclear bomb, logan dies because hulk WILL pull one off at point blank range.

Modt
laughing laughing laughing laughing

Redatom65
Originally posted by xmeat
Hulk uses the thunder THUNDER THUNDERCLAAAAP HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

we all agree with you for once

Metalmanx
Hulk wins.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Hulk wins.

oh golly wiz...Metalmanx votes against Wolverine again...what a big whoopity doo surprise roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
Originally posted by masterbruce
oh golly wiz...Metalmanx votes against Wolverine again...what a big whoopity doo surprise roll eyes (sarcastic)

Are you voting for Wolverine in this match?

Edit: Why I even responded to this is beyond me. If this match had been the Living Tribunal vs. Wolverine, would you have still said the same thing if I said LT wins? That's basically what we've got here.

bigbran
oh golly wiz...Metalmanx votes against Wolverine again...what a big whoopity doo surprise roll eyes (sarcastic) no expression

Badabing
oh golly wiz...Metalmanx votes against Wolverine again...what a big whoopity doo surprise roll eyes (sarcastic) Did you just use "golly wiz" and "whoopity doo" in the same post? eek!

Anyway, Hulk wins.

horrorwolf

Wolverine could not even scratch the topmost layer of eyeflap in the Hulk's eyes.

Then he would proceed to get the beatdown of his life for such an attempt.

Hulk wins 7/10

the other 3/10 is reserved for Wolverine escaping due to the timely rescue of an outside party.

masterbruce
Are you voting for Wolverine in this match?

Edit: Why I even responded to this is beyond me. If this match had been the Living Tribunal vs. Wolverine, would you have still said the same thing if I said LT wins? That's basically what we've got here.

1. I don't know who I'm voting for, too close to call based on their prior encounters.

2. This match is not LT versus Logan, nor anything like it.

3. Stop your hatred of Logan, I demand it!

Metalmanx
1. I don't know who I'm voting for, too close to call based on their prior encounters.

3. Stop your hatred of Logan, I demand it!

Stop your douchebagerry! I demand it!

bigbran

3. Stop your hatred of Logan, I demand it! Hasn't Hulk like... beat Wolverine in almost every encounter?

Hulk wins... handily.

masterbruce
Stop your douchebagerry! I demand it!

now, Metalmanx, let's not be immature and resort to namecalling...I have never namecalled you and always treated you with the utmost respect..i expect you to give me the same treatment, at the very least

masterbruce
Originally posted by bigbran
Hasn't Hulk like... beat Wolverine in almost every encounter?

I thought they usually ended in draws.

But if you are right, then Logan loses.

Metalmanx
now, Metalmanx, let's not be immature and resort to namecalling...I have never namecalled you and always treated you with the utmost respect..i expect you to give me the same treatment, at the very least

Let's see...what part to answer first...

1. Now I'm the immature one. Excellent. I guess all those times you've called me biased and basically ignored my opinions because of my preferred vote is just being friendly, eh?

2. I never called you a douchebag actually. I just told you to stop exhibiting one's qualities.

3. And honestly, MB, I'd love to treat you with respect. But you just seem so dead-set against doing the same for me, that I feel it is now undeserved of you to receive it from me.

Everytime I try, you come back with "Oh, here we go again! MetalmanX voting for Spider-Man again! Voting against Wolverine again! Like his opinion really matters anymore!"

Honestly, it's just not worth it anymore. erm

TricksterPriest
If this thread doesn't call for this, nothing does. and for once, I'm not using it on the Hulk fans. laughing

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/mumra.jpg

FearOfBlood
Hulk beat Logan any single time the two fought.

Redatom65
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Wolverine could not even scratch the topmost layer of eyeflap in the Hulk's eyes.

Then he would proceed to get the beatdown of his life for such an attempt.

Hulk wins 7/10

the other 3/10 is reserved for Wolverine escaping due to the timely rescue of an outside party.

I've done that in a couple spiderman threads, saying he only wins if he survives :P

Soleran
Deathervine brought it to Hulk, BIG TIME.

Badabing
Originally posted by Soleran
Deathervine brought it to Hulk, BIG TIME. no expression

Soleran
Originally posted by Badabing
no expression

happy devil

Deathverine had Hulk under his blades and he was about to kill him before Deathverine controlled his animal rage.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If this thread doesn't call for this, nothing does. and for once, I'm not using it on the Hulk fans. laughing
I don't think any thread calls for that. I can't go two threads without seeing you post that thing. Words on pictures are kind of humorous, I think we get it. Give it a rest.

guy222
Originally posted by Kutulu
Hulk gets back to Earth, after having battled countless aliens and furious that they booted his arse to another planet. Now with increased combat skills and a seething fury, first person he runs across is Wolverine.

"What you lookin' at, bub?" *snikt* Wolverine flicks his cigar in Hulk's face as a warning to back off. This just makes the Hulk even more furious.

Hulk versus Wolverine, round 2, does Hulk have what it takes to put Wolverine down for good?

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/TheIncredibleHulkv2-181-15.jpg

Badabing
happy devil

Deathverine had Hulk under his blades and he was about to kill him before Deathverine controlled his animal rage. no expression messed no expression

Soleran
no expression messed no expression

Don't hate, don't even pretend to hate! Look what it did to Deathverine, we don't need Badabing in that state! eek! evil face

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/TheIncredibleHulkv2-181-15.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/TheIncredibleHulkv2-181-16.jpg

Redatom65
first appearance wolverine. back when his gloves were said to hold his claws.

guy222
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/TheIncredibleHulkv2-181-16.jpg

Hulk=Wolverine. Healing factors. Rage

Badabing
Don't hate, don't even pretend to hate! Look what it did to Deathverine, we don't need Badabing in that state! eek! evil face no expression messed sick sick messed no expression

Soljer
Wolverine can hang with the Hulk.

And by hang, I mean fight him for a while.

He'll, eventually, inevitably, lose 10/10.

But he can hang for a while.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Soljer
Wolverine can hang with the Hulk.

And by hang, I mean fight him for a while.

He'll, eventually, inevitably, lose 10/10.

But he can hang for a while.

only if the hulk holds back for a while

jinzin
Originally posted by Kutulu

down for good?

no... but he can give wolverine a sound beating there's no doubt of that in my mind.

Accel
Heh, I'd laugh my ass off if Hulk came back to beat down every hero in the world only to get taken down by Wolverine.

That'd be the greatest thing evah.

playa1258
Hulk would curbstomp the little canadian ***** 1000/10

long pig
Hulk could win without trying.

Grab Wolvie's arms, stretch them out and do a super jump into the sea holding wolvie underneath until he stops moving. Drowned wolvie for me please.

Kazenji
Has'nt this sort of battle happen before and if i remember hulk won easily..........as much as i like wolverine

Brutacus
I thought wolverine couldn't die or he can die, but he will come back???
Can hulk get strong enough to even break wolverine's body????

I know hulk should win by k.o. or bfr, but would he have the strenght to do it???

Kazenji
Originally posted by Brutacus

I know hulk should win by k.o. or bfr, but would he have the strenght to do it???

Yea but with Wolverine everytime he cuts hulk he gets pissed off and the more he gets pissed the more stronger he gets

Lord Rock
This is what i would define as a spite thread. They may have had some interesting duels in the past, but when we use simple logic, Hulk should win this easily. Hulk has before bented adamantium. He would cripple Wolverine. Wolverine would maybe heal form the inner bleedings, but would forever be a crippled freak, due to his bented skeleton.
Hulk, 10/10

Lord Rock
Hulk=Wolverine. Healing factors. Rage

In comics, especially Marvel, they focuses more on drama than logic. Besides, it doesnt looks bright for Wolverine on your scan, does it? No stalemating here, Hulk wins, read my post above.

Batman-Prime
Wolverine would win 3-4 out of 10.

Lord Rock
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Wolverine would win 3-4 out of 10.

How? He cant knock out or kill Hulk. Wolverine would be crippled. Read my first post in this thread 3 messages above.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Lord Rock
How? He cant knock out or kill Hulk. Wolverine would be crippled. Read my first post in this thread 3 messages above.

Logan dogded the Hulk before, he can "cut" him with his claws, he did so already, sometimes more bloody somtimes less. Without PIS, Logan could succed in an to the head hit, I doubt that the Hulk would stand long enough with some claws in his brain, anyway, he would go down or loose consciousness, Logan, who is a better fighter btw could also succeed in cutting his head off, and this would mean death BTW.
The odds are in favour of the Hulk, thats why I give the Hulk 6-7/10 and Logan 3-4/10. Hulk is strong and durable nothing more nothing less, his healing factor is good but it won't help regrow a head wink. Logan is the better fighter, his healing factor is great too and he can cut through the thick hide of the Hulk, deep enough to do real damage.

Lord Rock
Batman-Prime, i dont remember where i saw it, but Wolverine wont cut off Hulks head right away, and when Hulk is angered, he becomes too hard for Wolverine to hurt himsmile This has happened before, read the Wolverine Respect Threadwink Dunno why Wolverine being humiliated is in a respect thread, but i saw itsmile

Batman-Prime
Batman-Prime, i dont remember where i saw it, but Wolverine wont cut off Hulks head right away, and when Hulk is angered, he becomes too hard for Wolverine to hurt himsmile This has happened before, read the Wolverine Respect Threadwink Dunno why Wolverine being humiliated is in a respect thread, but i saw itsmile

As said PIS wink, but I also saw a Wolverine cutting Hulks guts. I also saw one fight underwater where Wolverine wanted to piercing Hulks head, but the Hulk passed out because he hand't enough air to breath IIRC.
Differen't writers have differen't opinions. The What if Wolverine killed the Hulk story, though a what if story isn't canon and a cheap argument stick out tongue it still shows a bit what can and cannot be done big grin.

Lord Rock
The whole fact that Wolverine have defeated Hulk a few times is PIS. By following all logic, Hulk simply cant lose to Wolverine. If they fight comicstyle, Wolverine might win 3/10. But logically, Hulk should win 10/10.

Lord Rock
big grin

Juntai
edit

Lord Rock
Wolverines adamantium is his downfall in this fight. Hulk crumbles him. Wolverine will recover the inner bleedings, but not the adamantium, thus being a crippled freak permanentlybig grin

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Juntai
edit

Wrong thread friend big grin.

Soljer
Wolverines adamantium is his downfall in this fight. Hulk crumbles him. Wolverine will recover the inner bleedings, but not the adamantium, thus being a crippled freak permanentlybig grin

The Hulk has bent B-grade Adamantium.

Not Wolverine's Primary-Psuedo-Organic-Adamantium. Different ball parks.

Lord Rock
Hulk's strenght is limitless? And even through Magneto has magnetic powers you cant imagine, he STILL bent the adamantium in wolveirnes bones. by that, it can be bend, it just takes a lot of power, which hulk have infinity ofwink

Soljer
Hulk's strenght is limitless? And even through Magneto has magnetic powers you cant imagine, he STILL bent the adamantium in wolveirnes bones. by that, it can be bend, it just takes a lot of power, which hulk have infinity ofwink

Magneto affects things on the molecular, and even sub-atomic scale. You're comparing apples and oranges.

What you're basically saying is "Since the infinity gauntlet turned Wolverine's bones into Rubber, the Hulk can bend them!"

The two feats are not comparable in the least.

Lord Rock
Originally posted by Soljer
Magneto affects things on the molecular, and even sub-atomic scale. You're comparing apples and oranges.

What you're basically saying is "Since the infinity gauntlet turned Wolverine's bones into Rubber, the Hulk can bend them!"

The two feats are not comparable in the least.

How am i gonna explain you this?
Even through MAgneto does it on molecule scale, it can still be done with enough strenght, at least it can if Magneto isnt omnipotent. You know what i mean?

Soljer
How am i gonna explain you this?
Even through MAgneto does it on molecule scale, it can still be done with enough strenght, at least it can if Magneto isnt omnipotent. You know what i mean?

How can you argue that something done via submolecular processing can be replicated via strength?

The infinity gauntlet wasn't omnipotent - will the Hulk be able to turn Wolverine's bones to rubber via strength?

Storm isn't omnipotent, will the Hulk be able to whip up lightning bolts via strength?

X-Man isn't omnipotent, will the Hulk be able to mind rape people or levitate objects via strength?

They are ENTIRELY different powers, dolt.

Vathu
It'd be tough both ways. Wolvie is tough. His healing factor can remove a bullet from his brain in less than ten minutes. I'd say Hulk is just about muscle. Wolvie is speed, dexterity and a nice asskicking. No muscle is taunted with, just a few throats cut and the jobs done.

Hulk would take longer with a Sentinel.

Wolvie can take one out in seconds. I.E. Fastball special.

Gotta go with Wolve on this one.

Lord Rock
Maybe. Now, i am becoming desperate, cause i know i am right, but will have a hard time proving it. Ok, this represents Wolverines adamantium:

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Magneto uses molecular control. This represents how its gonna work:

-'.-'.-'.-'.-'.-'.-'.-'.-'.-'.-

The upper dots is Magnetos powers. It goes directly down to the dots below. Magneto moves his dots *his magnetic powers* and makes them move the adamantiums dots *their structure*. Those, the upper part of the adamantium will autamatically be a part of the outsidepart, like when you is sick, your body follows along. Hulk strenght will hit like this:

It doesnt matter how hard Hulk hits. He wont break it. But with infinite power, he would after some time bend it so hard that the pressure, even though its unbreakable, will weaken, thus bending it without breaking it and crippling wolverine.

in short words: if magneto aint omnipotent, and used psycical means, hulks strenght will reach it, no matter what, because there is no limits on hulks psysical powers.

sorry id you didnt understood my adamantiumdiagrams, i am no teacher, i knowwink

capt it up
lord what ever your called.

your wrong. hulk can not damage wolverines adamatium.

a

Badabing
Originally posted by capt it up
lord what ever your called.

your wrong. hulk can not damage wolverines adamatium.

a Funny, I have Wolverine #50 and it clearly shows Hulk ripping Logan in half. This occured in one of Wolverine's REAL memories as it resurfaced. no expression

shifty

capt it up
Funny, I have Wolverine #50 and it clearly shows Hulk ripping Logan in half. This occured in one of Wolverine's REAL memories as it resurfaced. no expression

shifty
lol ecpt he clearly states it never happened lol.

Badabing
lol ecpt he clearly states it never happened lol. Yeah it did. Wolverine even states how awesome his uniform was looking. whistle

capt it up
Yeah it did. Wolverine even states how awesome his uniform was looking. whistle
lol

Wolverine2006
Wolverine is way more powerful than he used to be he would cut Hulk's head off and then kick it into a volcano

....just joking Hulk would definitely take this one, he's like a big green Russel Crowe now, plus I heard he's going to one shot the watcher

janus77
Hulk could make pretzel shapes with Wolverine's body!

whatever Magneto does to Wolverine's adamantium, Hulk's strength can mimic the results of.

unless we're saying Magneto's powers are magical, we have to accept that at the physical level, the molecules/atoms/strips of adamantium can be rent and twisted and crushed.

Hulk has done obscenely powerful feats to atoms and subatomic structures. Hulk wouldn't even have to exert himself much to do it to Wolverine.

this is a mismatch on a monumental scale.

Redatom65
wolverine can't hurt hulk. hulk can hurt wolverine. case closed

DevilGoblin
Hulk is stronger than The Watcher. He beats anyone under that level.

Hulk 10/10

Redatom65
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Hulk is stronger than The Watcher. He beats anyone under that level.

Hulk 10/10

fellow hulkbusters.....it begins

capt it up
janus you are incorrect

janus77
I am? I thought it was the flu confused

capt it up
Originally posted by janus77
I am? I thought it was the flue confused
hulk can not damage logans skeleton

janus77
if Magneto can, then Hulk definitely can or else Magneto's powers are supernatural.

capt it up
if Magneto can, then Hulk definitely can or else Magneto's powers are supernatural.
magneto has full control over metal.

he broke the adamatium dow at the molecular ( however it spelled) level.

that is the only way it can be taken apart is on a molecular level which hulk can not do

janus77
Hulk has demonstrated such feats. there are scans in this forum showing that too.

my point with the magneto comparison was that the power to do such things resided well within the physical world (Magneto's realm), thus within Hulk's capabilities.

think about it, does Hulk need to touch the molecules to actually violently separate them from one another?
of course not, he just pulls hard enough at both ends of a limb and the adamantium starts to register that extraordinary energy at the molecular level.

there's really no other option here. if it's physical, it can be done in an inefficient (Hulk strength converted by the adamantium medium to molecular level) or efficient (Magneto's direct application on the molecular level) means.

capt it up
Hulk has demonstrated such feats. there are scans in this forum showing that too.

my point with the magneto comparison was that the power to do such things resided well within the physical world (Magneto's realm), thus within Hulk's capabilities.

think about it, does Hulk need to touch the molecules to actually violently separate them from one another?
of course not, he just pulls hard enough at both ends of a limb and the adamantium starts to register that extraordinary energy at the molecular level.

there's really no other option here. if it's physical, it can be done in an inefficient (Hulk strength converted by the adamantium medium to molecular level) or efficient (Magneto's direct application on the molecular level) means.
your missing the point and trying to use real world logic which means nothing is the comic world. Adamatium can not be physically damaged. Hulk can not damage, because adamatium can not be damage. Magneto using his powers over metal can transmute the adamatium into anther state of being. He not using physical force for this to happen. Adamatium can not be damage by any type of physical force it can only be transmuted and altered at molecular levels in which hulk has no way of doing.

janus77
even setting aside logic (real world or otherwise), given that this is comic book pseudo-science, the adamantium is likely not indestructible.

perhaps Hulk gives Wolverine such a furious beating that the friction and mass of Hulk's fist hitting against him causes his body to heat and the adamantium to melt? confused

more likely, a caption comes up saying, something along the lines of the following: "and yet the green behemoth persists, unrelenting, unstoppable and immune to the knowledge of adamantium's indestructibility.. and, as Wolverine begins to discover, even adamantium yields to the awesome force of The Hulk" ... the next page showing a Wolverine-sized pretzel.

seriously, Hulk would be well within his "rights" to be able to do something like that. it would actually surprise me if he couldn't do that on account of adamantium's "indestructibility".

Symmetric Chaos

more likely, a caption comes up saying, something along the lines of the following: "and yet the green behemoth persists, unrelenting, unstoppable and immune to the knowledge of adamantium's indestructibility.. and, as Wolverine begins to discover, even adamantium yields to the awesome force of The Hulk" ... the next page showing a Wolverine-sized pretzel.

You might get a job writing dialoge but never storylines.

capt it up
even setting aside logic (real world or otherwise), given that this is comic book pseudo-science, the adamantium is likely not indestructible.

perhaps Hulk gives Wolverine such a furious beating that the friction and mass of Hulk's fist hitting against him causes his body to heat and the adamantium to melt? confused

seriously, Hulk would be well within his "rights" to be able to do something like that. it would actually surprise me if he couldn't do that on account of adamantium's "indestructibility".
It is indestructiable. Hulkd can't break it. Hulk has failed to do so on 14 occassions. people more powerfulk then hulk such as Ba'al failed to do so eve when trying to. Melt? It been in the sun and was undamage as well as taking a nuke and being fine. Hulkd can't break it. It is comic fact well in 616 at least

janus77
think we're just gonna have to disagree on this. I see it as part of Hulk's heritage that he breaks what can't be broke. that added to logic basically.

anyway, it's beside the point as Hulk could simply pull the adamantium skeleton out of Wolverine. one quick yank on those retractable claws and it's done.

capt it up
think we're just gonna have to disagree on this. I see it as part of Hulk's heritage that he breaks what can't be broke. that added to logic basically.

anyway, it's beside the point as Hulk could simply pull the adamantium skeleton out of Wolverine. one quick yank on those retractable claws and it's done.
first you can disagree if you want, but it fact he ca't break it and has failed too.

second is false hulk can not do that. They fought 14 times and hulk never been able to preform that

DevilGoblin
first you can disagree if you want, but it fact he ca't break it and has failed too.

second is false hulk can not do that. They fought 14 times and hulk never been able to preform that

...but Logan got smashed for 14 times...

Symmetric Chaos

But the Adamantium never broke.

capt it up

the adamatium never broked. actaully he did not. He has a winning record lol

DevilGoblin
the adamatium never broked. actaully he did not. He has a winning record lol

I think Logan can kill Darkseid. He could not heal.

Redatom65

you think to much in the wrong direction. You should be more concerned with passing the multiplaction test you got in school

capt it up
sarcasim noted.

why are you mad? Is it becuase I stating facts?

Symmetric Chaos

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w318/smwhite_2007/wolverine.jpg

vs

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Superman/Superman%20Villains/v.jpg

Yeah Wolvie could win . . .

DevilGoblin
sarcasim noted.

why are you mad? Is it becuase I stating facts?

No friend, i really think Logan can decapitate Darkseid, why not ?

Darkseid could not heal and he would die.

capt it up
No friend, i really think Logan can decapitate Darkseid, why not ?

Darkseid could not heal and he would die.
darsied would kill logan logan long before he could do that.

DevilGoblin
darsied would kill logan logan long before he could do that.

Logan can heal from Omega Effect while Darkseid can't heal from Adamantium Claws Effect.

Symmetric Chaos
Logan can heal from Omega Effect

blink

capt it up
I hope he kidding

batdude123
Logan can heal from Omega Effect while Darkseid can't heal from Adamantium Claws Effect.

I swear to God you're the dumbest son of a ***** alive.

Badabing
Logan can heal from Omega Effect while Darkseid can't heal from Adamantium Claws Effect. This post is a prime example of why people start to hate characters. DevilGoblin, I hope you're just joking. If he's not joking then I want Capt and Jinzin to school him.

SpunkySmurph
Logan can heal from Omega Effect
I think I just felt braincells dieing after reading that.

Badabing
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I think I just felt braincells dieing after reading that.
Dammit DevilGoblin, I refuse to let you destroy any more of Smurph's brain cells. mad

SpunkySmurph
Dammit DevilGoblin, I refuse to let you destroy any more of Smurph's brain cells. mad
After all, I've only got a couple... embarrasment

Redatom65
like me and trickster said, we actually hate the hulk now. because of the fanboys. sad

Wolverine2006
I think the Hulk will beat Wolverine...but there's no way that he can break Wolverine's bones...

and Darkseid would kill Wolverine

qqqqqqq
Logan can heal from Omega Effect while Darkseid can't heal from Adamantium Claws Effect. can you heal from the omega effect?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.