Spiderman(No Spider Sense) Vs.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crimsonphoenix
1) Batman
2) Dare Devil
3) Wolverine with only a mild healing factor like spiderman
4) Captain America
5) Sabertooth

Priest
He beats all of them,
he still has his strength advantage, and speed advantage w/ webbing.

horrorwolf
Spidey wont clear this due ot fatigue and lack of spider-sense. his precog keeps him from wasting a lot of unnecessary energy and avoiding potentially lethal blows.

Id say it makes it up to around Wolverine/Captain America without Spider-sense.

Soljer
Potentially, any of them.

Especially if this is Spiderman who hasn't had time to get used to the lack of a spider sense.

Batman is a master of trickery and sleight, I wouldn't put it past him to slip a gadget into the fight, and put Spidey down.

Daredevil might be able to catch Spidey off guard with a combination of ranged baton throws and hand to hand (though he is probably the one I doubt the most).

Wolverine probably wouldn't be able to take the majority here, but a lucky claw swipe will still put Spiderman down.

Captain America will do really well against Spiderman, considering that even WITH the Spider Sense, Cap schools Spidey up close.

Without it, a shield throw will be able to take Spidey out of the fight.

Sabretooth can beat normal spiderman, so that'd a definite no.

However, let me amend all of my previous statements (Save sabretooth); webbing wins.

carver9
All of them beat spidey and with webbing, wolverine can beat him, sabertooth can beat him, captain can beat him, daredevil 50/50 and batman, just no. On these forums spiderman is overrated, in comics he aint sh** like you all make him out to be.

guy222
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
1) Batman
2) Dare Devil
3) Wolverine with only a mild healing factor like spiderman
4) Captain America
5) Sabertooth

spidey gets to howlett. wolverine is quicker, faster and claws. classic match

capt it up
stops at wolverine. With out his spider sense he bee lucky to dodge even a few of Logans attacks

steverules
I could see wolvie actually beating spidey with no spider sence, wolverine may have a spider-man healing factor but I'm guessing his adamantium gives him the edge...wolverine just has to stab spidey with his claws, spider-man meeds to dodge wolverines claws and get in some decent shots until he knocks wolverine out and I dunno if I could see that happening. I think he gets stopped by wolverine, but I think spidey would still put up a pretty good fight.

crimsonphoenix
How is Spiderman getting passed Batman( with no spider sense)exactly? Spidey could be cheap with webbing but if Batman gets the first attack; he could beat spidey pretty easily (With no spider sense to warn him of danger).

capt it up
spiderman does not need spider sense in order to dodge an attack by so one like batman who is a good deal slower then he is

Symmetric Chaos
Stops at Wolvie.

crimsonphoenix
Originally posted by capt it up
spiderman does not need spider sense in order to dodge an attack by so one like batman who is a good deal slower then he is If Batman throws smoke balls, so Spidey wouldn't see him and then throws explosives( Spiderman doesn't get warned), he goes splatties eek! Batman could also do the Gas spray in Spidermans face if he gets close. All depends if Spiderman is cheap with web or not.

marvelprince
Wolverine only has a healing factor like Spider-Man's? Then he loses.

Is anyone forgetting how much blood Logan is losing from the wounds in his hands from the claws? Plus Spider-Man's strength will hurt him more cause he won't be able to heal almost instantenously. Spider-Man is still way faster and stronger and still has his webbing. Let him play keep away till Logan passes out from blood loss.

crimsonphoenix
Originally posted by marvelprince
Wolverine only has a healing factor like Spider-Man's? Then he loses.

Is anyone forgetting how much blood Logan is losing from the wounds in his hands from the claws? Plus Spider-Man's strength will hurt him more cause he won't be able to heal almost instantenously. Spider-Man is still way faster and stronger and still has his webbing. Let him play keep away till Logan passes out from blood loss. Lets pretend that when he uses his claws or w/e that he doesn't hurt himself stick out tongue (No cheap self-damage, poisining bones or anything like that)

capt it up

marvelprince

guy222
Originally posted by marvelprince
Well if you so I guess its not likely

Countless times? I know he's done it before but most times it was short amount of time in a very desperate situation. Not against someone like Spider-Man.

See this is where Spider-Man's superior speed comes into play

Cause your continual denial of established facts makes you right. Spider-Man is faster than Wolverine. Get over it

This is true. See what I'm doing here? Accepting Spider-Man's limitations.

Indeed he does

Well since you say it must be true huh?

Ah, gotcha. So regular old Wolverine with just a reduced healing factor? I still say Spider-Man gets past him

Howlett

capt it up

Metalmanx
stops at wolverine. With out his spider sense he bee lucky to dodge even a few of Logans attacks

...He's still faster than and has superior reflexes than Wolverine. As long as Spider-Man doesn't lose track of where Wolverine is location-wise, he'd still be just fine.

And now with Wolverine's healing factor equivalent to Spidey's, Spidey takes him out with far superior speed, strength, reflexes, etc.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
...He's still faster than and has superior reflexes than Wolverine.
Debatable. It by such a small margin it have no effect in this battle.

...As long as Spider-Man doesn't lose track of where Wolverine is location-wise, he'd still be just fine.
No he would not. He bee fighting a highly trained super human as fast or almost as fast as he is. He has no idea were the attacks would come from nor would he have any way to defend agaist them. His spidersenses makes up for his lack of skill with out it he bee unable to react a person with vastly superior skills.

And now with Wolverine's healing factor equivalent to Spidey's, Spidey takes him out with far superior speed, strength, reflexes, etc.

Again with this false remarks. His speed and reflexes are barly superior at best. Hell you been unable to even proof he superior let a lone far superior.

Metalmanx
Debatable. It by such a small margin it have no effect in this battle.

No he would not. He bee fighting a highly trained super human as fast or almost as fast as he is. He has no idea were the attacks would come from nor would he have any way to defend agaist them. His spidersenses makes up for his lack of skill with out it he bee unable to react a person with vastly superior skills.

Again with this false remarks. His speed and reflexes are barly superior at best. Hell you been unable to even proof he superior let a lone far superior.

I have proven it. You just refuse to accept it because you feel that you are right. It's okay, I've come to terms with your inability to admit when you're wrong.

Obviously his spider-sense helps a lot, but Peter also just has superhuman reflexes that would enable him to avoid Wolverine and land numerous hits on him. With his healing factor cut down considerably, too, Wolverine would still go down.

Flame On!!
I have proven it. You just refuse to accept it because you feel that you are right. It's okay, I've come to terms with your inability to admit when you're wrong.

Obviously his spider-sense helps a lot, but Peter also just has superhuman reflexes that would enable him to avoid Wolverine and land numerous hits on him. With his healing factor cut down considerably, too, Wolverine would still go down.

Yup you've proven it.

capt it up

Flame On!!
But Cyclops beat up Wolverine in a fist fight.

capt it up
Originally posted by Flame On!!
But Cyclops beat up Wolverine in a fist fight.
actaully he flipped logan over who had jsut been mind raped.

spiderman got his ass kicked by a cyber ninja you really wanna go there?

Flame On!!
actaully he flipped logan over who had jsut been mind raped.

He did that and more. Cyclops. It made me laugh at the time, i thought Wolverine, the best there is at getting flipped over by someone basically of normal human speed and strength.

capt it up
He did that and more. Cyclops. It made me laugh at the time, i thought Wolverine, the best there is at getting flipped over by someone basically of normal human speed and strength.

it called low end feats.

you know like spiderman a guy with superman reflexes agitying and strength getting pwned by a little cyber ninja.

also you forgott key points in the fight and back round detail as well as the time era the cyclopes event took place

Flame On!!
it called low end feats.

you know like spiderman a guy with superman reflexes agitying and strength getting pwned by a little cyber ninja.

also you forgott key points in the fight and back round detail as well as the time era the cyclopes event took place

Please i'm finding your posts so hard to understand shifty

capt it up
Please i'm finding your posts so hard to understand shifty

That the best you got? Leave unless your actaully going to debate me in which case I will have fun improving your knowledge on key events and characters in the marvel universe.

Flame On!!
That the best you got? Leave unless your actaully going to debate me in which case I will have fun improving your knowledge on key events and characters in the marvel universe.

wink Cool roll eyes (sarcastic) First though, let me help you improve the style of your posts. Grammar, construction and overall entertainment value.

- FO!!

capt it up
wink Cool roll eyes (sarcastic) First though, let me help you improve the style of your posts. Grammar, construction and overall entertainment value.

- FO!!

so you can not debate me so you stoop to insults? Your worthless. Debate me on the thread topic or shut the **** up

Flame On!!
so you can not debate me so you stoop to insults? Your worthless. Debate me on the thread topic or shut the **** up

My worthless, oh you mean "you're worthless"? How can I debate with you when I can barely understand you. It's like you're six or a retard or something.

- FO!!

capt it up
My worthless, oh you mean "you're worthless"? How can I debate with you when I can barely understand you. It's like you're six or a retard or something.

- FO!!

you had a hard time understand what your worthless ment due to the spelling of your confused yet I am the retarded one

Flame On!!
you had a hard time understand what your worthless ment due to the spelling of your confused yet I am the retarded one

Yes! I'm only joking . smile

crimsonphoenix
Without Spider sense, Spidey is pretty much going to get creamed here. I still say Batman and his gadgets would be the end of spidey. Spiderman of course, could rip his limbs off and beat him with his own limbs but, that is if he gets up to him to begin with. Smoke pellets to get cover and then explosives.

carver9

Whats up Metalmanx, long time no fuss. First I would like to say that wolverine is just as fast as spiderman. Second I would like to say that, I could have sworn when I look at wolverine fighting venom in comics he be running circles around venom but when spiderman fights venom (who spiderman spidersense dont even work against) spiderman get his a** handed to him. Wolverine stalemate venom, whereas spiderman get the f***** beaten out of him by venom. Do you get my point. I could have also sworn that a slow hulk grabbed spiderman by the head and almost killed him (with his spider sense on) and you think that wolverine cant tag him. Get off of spiderman nuts. Wolverine is fast enough to tag him with the spider sense on or off and he will tag him, get over it. Do me a favor, tell me somebody that spiderman has fought and didnt land a lick, please do. If anybody has any kind of decent fighting ability (which spiderman dont have) and they're quite tacticle, they could land numerous of blows on spiderman, including batman.

Blair Wind
Its all about leverage *using the webbing erm

If he can get them all stuck in a position where their strength means nothing (That scan of wolvie stuck in webbing with his hands pointed at his chest comes to mind) he should win against the healing factor twins.

Same can be said for Captain America, Batman, and Daredevil. They all know in martial arts that leverage is a key factor in any battle. If Spiderman uses his web advantage combined aerial maneuvers *considering the others suck compared to him in that area* I can see him winning.

Though I must admit taking the spider sense from him is a huge blow to him. I can see the others taking it just as much as I can see him taking it. I am a firm believer in Spiderman being >> all those mentioned so far, but without the huge tactical advantage that is the spider sense, it makes things far more complicated for my friendly neighborhood Spiderman

carver9
Originally posted by Blair Wind

If he can get them all stuck in a position where their strength means nothing (That scan of wolvie stuck in webbing with his hands pointed at his chest comes to mind) he should win against the healing factor twins.

Same can be said for Captain America, Batman, and Daredevil. They all know in martial arts that leverage is a key factor in any battle. If Spiderman uses his web advantage combined aerial maneuvers *considering the others suck compared to him in that area* I can see him winning.

Though I must admit taking the spider sense from him is a huge blow to him. I can see the others taking it just as much as I can see him taking it. I am a firm believer in Spiderman being >> all those mentioned so far, but without the huge tactical advantage that is the spider sense, it makes things far more complicated for my friendly neighborhood Spiderman

I think that its four people on that list that can beat spiderman with his spider sense, without it, it is a curb stomp. Spiderman CANT FIGHT, HE DEPENDS TO MUCH ON THAT SPIDER SENSE.

Metalmanx

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Blair Wind

Agreed.

Soljer
Im confused, Metal Man. You keep talking about how you've proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt that Spiderman is MUCH faster than Wolverine...

I've noticed that in any discussion that the two of US have had, anything you've tried to use to prove Spidey's speed, I've been able to match by Captain America or Logan. erm.

Did I miss your infallible proof somewhere? I'd really like to read up on it.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer
Im confused, Metal Man. You keep talking about how you've proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt that Spiderman is MUCH faster than Wolverine...

I've noticed that in any discussion that the two of US have had, anything you've tried to use to prove Spidey's speed, I've been able to match by Captain America or Logan. erm.

Did I miss your infallible proof somewhere? I'd really like to read up on it.

To tell you the honest truth, Soljer, I've "proved" my point just as well as some of the others (not you) have "proved" theirs.

There's a whole lot of "Well, I've now matched your Spidey speed feat with this Wolverine speed feat." And that's pretty much all there is. A "because I say I've matched it, I've matched". But, of course, I counter with the same argument, that my feat is superior, and it's obviously not met with the same applause. Just seems that when I try to pull the same stunts, they don't work. erm

When comparing the speed feats between the two and using all the context-comic clues to acurrately judge the feats, it appears to be fact that Spidey is, well, extremely fast. And while Wolverine is super-fast, too, I've just seen nothing from the comics or respect threads that would lead me to believe that Wolvie is in the same speed category.

From what I've seen a good analogy would be that Wolverine is a race-horse while Spidey is a cheetah. If that's just me, then fine. I'm confident with my evaluations of their abilities.

Soljer
Fair enough, I suppose.

I acknowledge that Spidey is faster, of course. I just don't think the gap between him and peak human speed of Captain America's kind is large enough to be a huge deciding factor.

I'd say it's more like....

Spidey is the race horse that comes in first...

Wolverine is the second or third place race horse.

There is a speed gap, but they are running the same race, you know?

If that's just ME? Fine, no biggie. I'm just as confident with my evaluation. I suppose it's just 'agree to disagree.'

SpunkySmurph
Interesting analogies, guys. hmm

Here's my evaluation:

I (Smurf), would be the brilliant kid at the front of the class, getting straight A+'s, who's been nominated for scholarships since grade six, has disproved one of Einstein's theories using Lego blocks, and happens to be dating the head cheerleader.

Metalmanx would be the kid in the middle of the class, with messy hair and freckles. He's the average kid- he gets OK marks, and always tries his best, brings a bag lunch to school everyday. He won't go to Cambridge, but will go to a decent university, get an all right degree, and grow old doing the crossword puzzles everyday.

Soljer's the dirty, ugly kid who sits in the back of the class with his feet on his desk and his finger up his nose. He's lost every textbook and doesn't even know it, and whenever his teacher's look at him they automatically visualize one of those cone DUNCE hats sitting atop his head. The kind of kid that thinks that the closest star to the earth is the moon, and that buffalo wings should be illegal because buffalo are endangered.

Tha C-Master
Let me bring up that these same feats have been done by nightwing and characters like him, why aren't they being argued as fast? That's right because others can accept it. Like I said this came up when riceroost was around and hasn't stopped. Spiderman relies on his superior speed to win, Logan his durability, whenever we see them or any other fight him, Spiderman is moving and dodging, and Logan is taking hits because he can.

There's nowhere where it says that Logan is as fast as Spiderman, or close to it. Not by logan, not by Spiderman, not by marvel. They are just after-image depictions on a still panel. The stronger a muscle is in the same amount of area, the faster it has to move and work to deliver said force. Why do you think Spiderman pulls himself up so quickly or jumps so far? His body is like a loaded spring. Noone is saying Logan can't hit him, but I am saying that Spiderman is a good deal faster.

Obviously his spider-sense helps a lot, but Peter also just has superhuman reflexes that would enable him to avoid Wolverine and land numerous hits on him. With his healing factor cut down considerably, too, Wolverine would still go down. You have proven it, I haven't seen one thing to date that has proven likewise.

It's funny because this crap never came up when I joined this forum, that crap started when riceroost came. I notice there are alot of bogus statements made, and when I ask for proof to these bogus statements, it's dodged and still argued later.

Fair enough, I suppose.

I acknowledge that Spidey is faster, of course. I just don't think the gap between him and peak human speed of Captain America's kind is large enough to be a huge deciding factor.

I'd say it's more like....

Spidey is the race horse that comes in first...

Wolverine is the second or third place race horse.

There is a speed gap, but they are running the same race, you know?

If that's just ME? Fine, no biggie. I'm just as confident with my evaluation. I suppose it's just 'agree to disagree.' I can somewhat agree to that. My only thing to point out is the CIS limitation on Spiderman. He's shown when he wants to, he leaves fights untouched. Teams of characters have been unable to touch him in many instances. (I'm going to play the high-end feat game on this statement because wolvieboys love using Hulk), and say that Firelord and Thor can't touch him. (Turns off featwar), and titania couldn't either. A book has to be interesting, and he's often distracted, but I don't see a Logan fighting a Spiderman who is focused on him alone and fighting able to make him fight on his terms if he doesn't want to, he simply has too many options.

Why do I look in these threads anyways, I just get annoyed by what I read. sad (not by you)

python99
Originally posted by guy222
spidey gets to howlett. wolverine is quicker, faster and claws. classic match

Wolverine is quicker and faster than Spiderman eek!
When was this?

Tha C-Master
I wouldn't even bother, lol. It just gets worse and worse the longer I'm here. erm

python99
Spidey doesn't need his spider sense to win battles. Its an advantage he has in his fights and its not like he can turn it off because he does not feel like using. Spidey fights Venom without his spider sense because he is immune to it, and Spidey was still able survive. Sure Spidey has gotten his ass handed to him by Venom on more than one occasion, but Venom is a guy capable of tearing anyone of these guys here to shreds.
Spidey clears it.

crimsonphoenix
Is Spiderman that much faster than wolverine? or is it because he seems faster than people(Spider sense warning him of danger). When Spidey doesn't get touched by a team, he usually has Spider sense to thank for that. You disable his spider sense and he is still faster than wolverine of course, but shouldn't be that great.

I say he is faster while swinging on webs and staying in motion, hopping around great distances but if he is close to fight with constant punches instead of his hit, swing, kick, hop, web, and run then he will get tagged by constantly on offense close up.

crimsonphoenix
Originally posted by python99
Spidey doesn't need his spider sense to win battles. Its an advantage he has in his fights and its not like he can turn it off because he does not feel like using. Spidey fights Venom without his spider sense because he is immune to it, and Spidey was still able survive. Sure Spidey has gotten his ass handed to him by Venom on more than one occasion, but Venom is a guy capable of tearing anyone of these guys here to shreds.
Spidey clears it. Venom doesn't destroy spiderman because of plot devices and well, Spiderman is marvels most popular so they wouldn't let him die like that. Venom should kill Spiderman and Wolverine fairly easy if he wanted to lol(Serve them up with some bacon and have sex with mary jane eek).

Spiderman does not clear it. He if anything, isn't getting past Sabertooth even with the spider sense. He does beat dare devil for certain I think and maybe Batman if he gets first strike.

Tha C-Master
His Spidersense wouldn't make him infalliable, I'd rather people argue that then he's fast. He is that fast (when he kicks it into high gear).

If Wolverine and Spiderman are running in a race he'd be close behind, but in terms of dodging, he'd be quite a bit behind.

In terms of attack speed they'd be rather close too. But not in dodging. So if you look at it in some ways they are similar, but dodging is what Spiderman does best. That other junk didn't happen until riceroost showed up.

Python is arguing that he can hang with Venom, not beat him. Actually Spiderman has gotten his ass kicked quite a bit.

crimsonphoenix
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
His Spidersense wouldn't make him infalliable, I'd rather people argue that then he's fast. He is that fast (when he kicks it into high gear).

If Wolverine and Spiderman are running in a race he'd be close behind, but in terms of dodging, he'd be quite a bit behind.

In terms of attack speed they'd be rather close too. But not in dodging. Doesn't spider sense have something to do with him dodging confused I am not saying he can't dodge good without it but...

Tha C-Master
Doesn't spider sense have something to do with him dodging confused I am not saying he can't dodge good without it but... It enhances it, but he's still capable of dodging. He doesn't lay on the ground and cover his ears when he doesn't have it. Actually his Spidersense isn't even written like it's portrayed. It doesn't go off after every attack in comics, it doesn't even go off in most comics. He just dodges without it. It's like cream to his cake, not the cake itself.

crimsonphoenix
It enhances it, but he's still capable of dodging. He doesn't lay on the ground and cover his ears when he doesn't have it. Actually his Spidersense isn't even written like it's portrayed. It doesn't go off after every attack in comics, it doesn't even go off in most comics. He just dodges without it. It's like cream to his cake, not the cake itself. I didn't say he can't dodge, I said that when he dodges teams in his higher showings it is heavily on spider sense and not his speed. The spider sense doesn't go off with every hit because the writters or people drawing; can't bother draw the little steam over his head with every punch, that would be annoying and just stupid. People argue his precog all the time but if you say it doesn't go off with every hit, then he is going to get killed by someone with close speed(with more skills), dangerous weapons that could do critical damage. He can get hit with the spider sense so without it, someone like Captain america could do alot of damage.

furthermore...wait, did you say cake eek!

Soljer

There's nowhere where it says that Logan is as fast as Spiderman, or close to it. Not by logan, not by Spiderman, not by marvel. They are just after-image depictions on a still panel. The stronger a muscle is in the same amount of area, the faster it has to move and work to deliver said force. Why do you think Spiderman pulls himself up so quickly or jumps so far? His body is like a loaded spring. Noone is saying Logan can't hit him, but I am saying that Spiderman is a good deal faster.

I don't really like bringing it up, but what about the graveyard fight? You say marvel's NEVER said that they were on comparable speed levels, what about when Wolverine makes Spiderman second guess his own powers?

python99
Doesn't spider sense have something to do with him dodging confused I am not saying he can't dodge good without it but...

Well, the spider sense gives him that extra second or so that he may need to dodge an attack. The spider sense does not change his reaction speed, just the time he has to react.

Tha C-Master
I don't really like bringing it up, but what about the graveyard fight? You say marvel's NEVER said that they were on comparable speed levels, what about when Wolverine makes Spiderman second guess his own powers? That was Spiderman selling himself short as part of his personality (I do it sometimes when facing someone new, that inner doubt), he did however go back and say "noone's faster"!

crimsonphoenix
That was Spiderman selling himself short as part of his personality (I do it sometimes when facing someone new, that inner doubt), he did however go back and say "noone's faster"! Wolverine isn't faster than Spiderman but he is not far off. Spiderman saying "No one is faster" out of rage, shows that he has to go all out in speed to hold the edge. It isn't like Spiderman is the flash where the gap between him and Wolverine matters to the extreme in a match.

As for the guy above you, you make it sound as if the spider sense barely helps him dodge when in fact it does heavily(To aviod danger over all). For someone with skills as high as wolverine, having no spider sense will make spiderman not know where the attack is coming from and will get hit; he can not punch to the point it does major damage and not get hit at the same time.

Where is that cake you mentioned earlier c mad

Soljer
That was Spiderman selling himself short as part of his personality (I do it sometimes when facing someone new, that inner doubt), he did however go back and say "noone's faster"!

Of course it was Spiderman doubting himself. But the fact of the matter is that Wolverine was MAKING him doubt himself.

I'm not using that fight as evidence that Wolverine's faster; only a fanboy or the ignorant would argue that.

Rather, I'm using that fight as evidence that Wolverine is fast enough to make Spidey say 'Damn...' - evidence that Spidey isn't significantly faster than Wolverine. Not faster enough to be landing five hits to Wolverine's one.

Tha C-Master
Wolverine isn't faster than Spiderman but he is not far off. Spiderman saying "No one is faster" out of rage, shows that he has to go all out in speed to hold the edge. It isn't like Spiderman is the flash where the gap between him and Wolverine matters to the extreme in a match.

As for the guy above you, you make it sound as if the spider sense barely helps him dodge when in fact it does heavily(To aviod danger over all). For someone with skills as high as wolverine, having no spider sense will make spiderman not know where the attack is coming from and will get hit; he can not punch to the point it does major damage and not get hit at the same time.

Where is that cake you mentioned earlier c mad He isn't far off in running speed, but he is quite a bit in dodging, because the stronger a muscle in the same area, the faster it works.

Crossovers are generally written to match the characters, Spiderman simply got confidence in himself that he didn't have. It's not his physicality that gives Wolverine any advantages towards him, it's his mentality.

That cake.... uh.. embarrasment

capt it up
He isn't far off in running speed, but he is quite a bit in dodging, because the stronger a muscle in the same area, the faster it works.

Crossovers are generally written to match the characters, Spiderman simply got confidence in himself that he didn't have. It's not his physicality that gives Wolverine any advantages towards him, it's his mentality.

That cake.... uh.. embarrasment

false when it comes to comic logic. If this was true hulk would dodge many times faster then spiderman.

also if this was true logan the heavier of the two would have more muscle which would indicate he could dodge faster then spiderman

Tha C-Master
false when it comes to comic logic. If this was true hulk would dodge many times faster then spiderman.

also if this was true logan the heavier of the two would have more muscle which would indicate he could dodge faster then spiderman No it is true because Hulk is faster than Spiderman.

He just has a larger body and tends to be clumsy, Hulk can run at over 200 mph.

Logan is not heavier than Spiderman due to nothing short of his skeleton and you know it. his body is shorter and squatter, and not lean and made for dodging.

capt it up
No it is true because Hulk is faster than Spiderman.

Logan is not heavier than Spiderman due to nothing short of his skeleton and you know it. his body is shorter and squatter, and not lean and made for dodging.

yes, but you said dodging. If what you said was true hulk would be the superior dodger as would thing, luke cage and many others

Logan body is 195 bounds with out the adamtium skeleton thats still a good 30 pounds heavier then spiderman

python99
No it is true because Hulk is faster than Spiderman.

DAMN! YOU BEAT ME TO IT mad

python99
WHOEVER DODGES WITH LESS EFFORT DETERMINES THE BETTER DODGER

capt it up
Originally posted by python99
WHOEVER DODGES WITH LESS EFFORT DETERMINES THE BETTER DODGER
not at all. also how do you figure out who using less effort?

Tha C-Master
yes, but you said dodging. If what you said was true hulk would be the superior dodger as would thing, luke cage and many others

Logan body is 195 bounds with out the adamtium skeleton thats still a good 30 pounds heavier then spiderman I said Speed, and I put it into proportion to strength, not weight. I said Hulk was large and clumsily built. Short, thick bodies aren't made for dodging quite like Spidey's (not to mention the fact his spine can bend.

Nevertheless thanks for the respect thread on my forum, I forgot to respond as I got busy. embarrasment

not at all. also how do you figure out who using less effort? Of course it does.

And by reading carfully and using precise deduction, objective of course.

crimsonphoenix
Correct me if I am wrong but, isn't it harder to hit some one that is 5'3 than a tall person with muscles?

Tha C-Master
Correct me if I am wrong but, isn't it harder to hit some one that is 5'3 than a tall person with muscles? In most instances yes, but that taller person is not as fast and has a good bit less reach.

If I was fighting a huge slow guy and I was fast, it make more of a difference. Spiderman isn't "bulky" like Logan, he's lean. He's called skinny practically all the time.

capt it up
I said Speed, and I put it into proportion to strength, not weight. I said Hulk was large and clumsily built.
first hulk is far from clumsy. Large means nothing. By your logic hulk or luke cage would by far superior dodges becuase there a lot stronger in proportion to there weight.

Short, thick bodies aren't made for dodging quite like Spidey's (not to mention the fact his spine can bend.

agian using your logic which does not constitute to comci logic. No logan short body would mean he was built for great burst of speed while spidermans was built for agility. The would mean by your logic wolverine would be the quicker of the two.

Nevertheless thanks for the respect thread on my forum, I forgot to respond as I got busy. embarrasment
No biggy. your welcome. I going to up date the wolverine, windu and companions of the hall soon as well as add a grievous one and spiderman one.

Of course it does.

And by reading carfully and using precise deduction, objective of course.

not when concering wolverine or spiderman.

Tha C-Master
first hulk is far from clumsy. Large means nothing. By your logic hulk or luke cage would by far superior dodges becuase there a lot stronger in proportion to there weight.

Hulk is a larger target.

And for the last time where am I saying that strength=dodging? I was saying that it equal speed in proportion to that physicality. Spiderman is small and superhumanly strong, thus superhumanly fast.

Hulk is faster than Spiderman, is that clearer? Because you keep saying things that I didn't.

agian using your logic which does not constitute to comci logic. No logan short body would mean he was built for great burst of speed while spidermans was built for agility. The would mean by your logic wolverine would be the quicker of the two.
No it wouldn't since he's weaker.

No biggy. your welcome. I going to up date the wolverine, windu and companions of the hall soon as well as add a grievous one and spiderman one.
wink

not when concering wolverine or spiderman. No need to bring yourself down. erm

capt it up
Hulk is a larger target.
Means nothing when he far stronger then spiderman in proportion to his size.

And for the last time where am I saying that strength=dodging? I was saying that it equal speed in proportion to that physicality. Spiderman is small and superhumanly strong, thus superhumanly fast.
Again according to your logic luke would be faster.

No it wouldn't since he's weaker.
I comes strength does not indicate speed.

If we used real world logic there not way spiderman could be stronger then wolverine a person who is heavier.

Also according to your logic I guess Luke Cage could move faster then spiderman

No need to bring yourself down. erm

?

Tha C-Master
Means nothing when he far stronger then spiderman in proportion to his size.
And he's far faster, once again, where did I say Hulk was slower.

Again according to your logic luke would be faster.

Is his body heavier? Isn't he bulky?

I comes strength does not indicate speed. You don't seem to understand the many concepts of speed, I understand that some characters are just uber fast just because and they are excluded), the more force that is working in a muscle, the faster that muscle moves. It's why more force put behind a punch makes it go faster and spread the air molecules around it. There is a certan point per size where the strength doesn't matter anymore however.

Logan is only peak=enhanced speed, Spiderman is superhumanly fast.

If we used real world logic there not way spiderman could be stronger then wolverine a person who is heavier.

But weaker, again. He's weaker in a larger frame, that's two counts against him.

Also according to your logic I guess Luke Cage could move faster then spiderman

Read above.

capt it up

Tha C-Master

masterbruce
this is hilarious

capt it up
1. It does.
2. Hulk is much larger so he is less effective straight up in terms of speed.
False. According to your logic his strength with in his muscle would allows him to move at those speeds in combat however your logic is not comic logic.

But much heavier as well.
Not really he like 300 pounds

It's logic period.

And you are the one arguing fighting skill mattering so much and jumping being useless in a fight, don't be contradictory.
It not though there two types of logic. Fighting skill does matter in comics as well as real life. There still gravity in comics. Your argueing that the strength of a character decides there speed which is false in the comic world.

No, and if you feel so, go find where it's "stated" like you "stated" he had enhanced durability.
The durability was stated in the weapon x novel. Also in the civil war file if I am not mistaken.

And show where he did them with less effort.
Again gauging effort is impossible when concerning these too it pure bias opinion to discern who using more effort

Spiderman's highest feats are still higher than logan's highest feats in speed, and their average is the same to Nightcrawlers or Nightwings.
No there not actually. Please enlighten me with a speed feat spiderman performed in combat that Logan could not do.

I really want to see where Logan is equal to Spiderman in speed, because this is really starting to get on my nerves and I'm about to make a thread on it, and get forum consensus. Because it's only Wolverine supporters saying that he's equal in speed. (or faster) .
Please put down a feat I love to do this.

You are confusing yourself. It's simple. His body is stronger than Wolverine's, his body is lighter, it launches better.

See that does not work. Your using real world logic for some thing, but not others.

Your saying a stronger body means more strength because that how it is in the real world

However in the real world spiderman body would be vastly weaker then Logan in proportion.

Tha C-Master
False. According to your logic his strength with in his muscle would allows him to move at those speeds in combat however your logic is not comic logic.

Not really he like 300 pounds

It not though there two types of logic. Fighting skill does matter in comics as well as real life. There still gravity in comics. Your argueing that the strength of a character decides there speed which is false in the comic world.

The durability was stated in the weapon x novel. Also in the civil war file if I am not mistaken.

Again gauging effort is impossible when concerning these too it pure bias opinion to discern who using more effort

No there not actually. Please enlighten me with a speed feat spiderman performed in combat that Logan could not do.

Please put down a feat I love to do this.

See that does not work. Your using real world logic for some thing, but not others.

Your saying a stronger body means more strength because that how it is in the real world

However in the real world spiderman body would be vastly weaker then Logan in proportion. Shortening this to relevancy so it'll be back on one point.

There's only one type of logic, until you can prove otherwise then don't bother saying the same thing. There's rules you follow when inferencing different things.

He's had several speed feats. Did you miss the shooting incident where logan did nothing but watch. Or if you REALLY want to go the featwar route (Firelord, Thor, Xmen).

Thor couldn't touch him. But featwars are garbage. Where is it stated that he's as fast as Spiderman, because it's stated Spiderman's faster than him.

I want to hear it now, or else I'm making the thread.

capt it up
Shortening this to relevancy so it'll be back on one point.

There's only one type of logic, until you can prove otherwise then don't bother saying the same thing. There's rules you follow when inferencing different things.

He's had several speed feats. Did you miss the shooting incident where logan did nothing but watch. Or if you REALLY want to go the featwar route (Firelord, Thor, Xmen).

Thor couldn't touch him. But featwars are garbage. Where is it stated that he's as fast as Spiderman, because it's stated Spiderman's faster than him.

I want to hear it now, or else I'm making the thread.

It has neevr been satted that spiderman was faster then him.

You mean the iccident with alternate reality iron man. Did you even read the issue> Logan body had jsut been full of freaking purple crap.

also were talking speed your doing dodging feats. speed is ahow fast the person can move. hell if you wanna make the thread fo right a head I do not even have msot of my comic with me, but I have enough to match the feats I know you will put down.

whoopy thor logan did it to hulk. oh the x-men ya logans doen the same thing. ya fire lord= not useable on the forums

Tha C-Master
It has neevr been satted that spiderman was faster then him.

You mean the iccident with alternate reality iron man. Did you even read the issue> Logan body had jsut been full of freaking purple crap.

also were talking speed your doing dodging feats. speed is ahow fast the person can move. hell if you wanna make the thread fo right a head I do not even have msot of my comic with me, but I have enough to match the feats I know you will put down.

whoopy thor logan did it to hulk. oh the x-men ya logans doen the same thing. ya fire lord= not useable on the forums

Hulk isn't faster than Thor.

But it doesn't matter if I'm using it against people who want to play the featwar game.

Not the alternate reality Iron Man eitehr.

So prove where Logan has blitzed someone faster than Thor or Firelord, or else the featwar has ended.

I'm making that thread.

capt it up
Hulk isn't faster than Thor.

But it doesn't matter if I'm using it against people who want to play the featwar game.

Not the alternate reality Iron Man eitehr.

So prove where Logan has blitzed someone faster than Thor or Firelord, or else the featwar has ended.

I'm making that thread.

I ment herc.

fire lord fight is unusable evidence.

Tha C-Master
Doesn't matter in this argument.

Nevertheless Herc is still not faster than Thor, sorry. That means that Spiderman wins the featwar if that's the fastest you have.

wade217
first of all, batman is weak and might only stand a chance against daredevil. second, daredevil is weak and neither of them should even be considered a challenge to spiderman. captain american is the only one who has the type of strength that spiderman has. him and wolverine would be the only competition. spiderman is super strong. and fast. and agile.

jrodslam
Originally posted by wade217 first of all, batman is weak and might only stand a chance against daredevil. second, daredevil is weak and neither of them should even be considered a challenge to spiderman. captain american is the only one who has the type of strength that spiderman has. him and wolverine would be the only competition. spiderman is super strong. and fast. and agile.

What the f**k?

Soljer
Wow, that's a ton of back and forth. Mainly between C-Master and Capt.

capt it up
Doesn't matter in this argument.

Nevertheless Herc is still not faster than Thor, sorry. That means that Spiderman wins the featwar if that's the fastest you have.
really? you mean the guy who has stalmated thor costantly? Ya herc is easily as fast. also for all of thors speed he never uses it

Tha C-Master
really? you mean the guy who has stalmated thor costantly? Ya herc is easily as fast. also for all of thors speed he never uses it Nope, Thor can use his hammer to go much faster friend.

capt it up
Nope, Thor can use his hammer to go much faster friend.
yet he did not do it in the fight with spiderman so thats mute.

crimsonphoenix
How is real world logic used on these forums to determine a comic book(Make believe). If that was true then no way Mutants could get those powers by the x gene in real life and no way a radioactive spider could give humans powers; it should of poisined him. I don't understand why people accept that but then say something about the real world and how it works. sad Did I mention that this is a comic book and it is not the real world? I think people spend to much time reading comics that they confuse it with the real world and try to use real world logic as proof. embarrasment

Tha C-Master
yet he did not do it in the fight with spiderman so thats mute. Because he couldn't.

How is real world logic used on these forums to determine a comic book(Make believe). If that was true then no way Mutants could get those powers by the x gene in real life and no way a radioactive spider could give humans powers; it should of poisined him. I don't understand why people accept that but then say something about the real world and how it works. sad Did I mention that this is a comic book and it is not the real world? I think people spend to much time reading comics that they confuse it with the real world and try to use real world logic as proof. embarrasment Logic is only a reason for inference, you need it for any deduction in any debate. stick out tongue

Where's my cake? rolling on floor laughing

crimsonphoenix
Because he couldn't.

Logic is only a reason for inference, you need it for any deduction in any debate. stick out tongue

Where's my cake? rolling on floor laughing Not all real world logic works for comics though.

Digi ate it rolling on floor laughing

marvelprince
Not all real world logic works for comics though.

Digi ate it rolling on floor laughing

Digi mad

Metalmanx

Tha C-Master
Not all real world logic works for comics though.

Digi ate it rolling on floor laughing It's called internal logic, people here don't know how to seperate the two. We're not in a comic book either.

crimsonphoenix
Why doesn't Spiderman do this?

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/7864/spideywolviehgv4.jpg

Soljer
Why doesn't Spiderman do this?

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/7864/spideywolviehgv4.jpg

Because Ultimate Wolverine's skeleton is not bonded on the molecular level.

And/or because ultimate adamantium isn't nearly as indestructable as 616.

Also; nice picture, make it yourself?

Soleran
And even though you've said you've matched Spidey's speed feats with Wolverine's, well, that's just your opinion. You've only matched them by saying that you've matched them. I, on the other hand, feel that I have proven Spidey to be faster, and by enough where it would be a big enough factor. And since there's no convincing your stubborn self, this will basically never end.

thumb up exactly.

carver9

crimsonphoenix
Because Ultimate Wolverine's skeleton is not bonded on the molecular level.

And/or because ultimate adamantium isn't nearly as indestructable as 616.

Also; nice picture, make it yourself? Yes, I made it myself. eek!

guy222
Yes, I made it myself. eek!

Parker can do it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.