Rate Drax!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
How powerful do you consider current Drax?

Who is the most powerful being that you believe he could take a majority (however slight) from?

(Besides Thanos - saw that one coming.)

Keep in mind that Drax was, supposedly, depowered. However, we really saw no indication of this, as he rended through the annihilation wave solo, and took out (bare handed) things that Firelord was struggling to fight with the power cosmic.

Where'd you place him, on a power hierarchy?

Priest
A notch under Hulk

bigbran
Originally posted by Priest
A notch above Hulk Quite... shifty

Priest
Originally posted by bigbran
Quite... shifty
evil face
*waits for huc fans*

Soljer
Originally posted by Priest
A notch under Hulk

I'm not so sure. I could see Drax pulling a majority on the Hulk.

Priest
Originally posted by Soljer
I'm not so sure. I could see Drax pulling a majority on the Hulk.
Really? are u taking Hulk's strength and healingfactor into acount?

horrorwolf
Savage Hulk can easily surpass Drax in strength and destructiveness.

What has to be taken into account for Drax is that Drax can not be killed physically and Drax's strength and regeneration starts out a bit higher initially.

So Drax although under Hulk in potential destructive ability, actually has the edge in base power and durability.

TricksterPriest
Drax hangs with heralds. Heralds>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any version of Hulk. evil face I'm gonna get hung in effigy for this one.................. whistle

bigbran
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Savage Hulk can easily surpass Drax in strength and damage.

What has to be taken into account for Drax is that Drax can not be killed physically and Drax's strength and regeneration starts out a bit higher initially.

So Drax would be under Hulk in potential destructive ability, but actually has the edge initially in power and durability. Think of Gamora, but stronger, and with better reflexes, more durible, and two knifes, bloodlusted, etc.

That is how I think of current Drax.

Priest
Think of Gamora, but stronger, and with better reflexes, more durible, and two knifes, bloodlusted, etc.

thumb up

Soljer
Think of Gamora, but stronger, and with better reflexes, more durible, and two knifes, bloodlusted, etc.

And, honestly, probably a bit less skilled. But that sounds about right.

TricksterPriest
Well, yeah, probably abit less skilled. But honestly, besides Thanos, who's better than Gamora in sheer skill? erm

Soljer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Well, yeah, probably abit less skilled. But honestly, besides Thanos, who's better than Gamora in sheer skill? erm

I'm not quite sure that Thanos IS better than Gamora. He trained her initially, sure, but she very well may be his equal, or even his superior.

And, to answer your question; Karate Kid. stick out tongue.

Hercules

I'm so tempted to say me! big grin

I've not seen that much of the new Drax but the Stronger verison of Gamora analogy sounds about right from what I have seen.

SpunkySmurph

Thanos might not even be.

And, not counting DC?

Well, theres controversy over whether certain people are above her in pure martial arts skill. Mantis, in particular.

Then people like Thanos, Moondragon, etc. are pretty close.

TricksterPriest
Moondragon? blink That ***** is so overrated. roll eyes (sarcastic) Mantis.....ok, I'll give you Mantis. Although, her fight with Thanos doesn't count, it was a clone. stick out tongue I think Thanos is over Gamora simply BECAUSE he trained her. IE, he knows her moves. And he's smarter than her.

SpunkySmurph
Moondragon? blink That ***** is so overrated. roll eyes (sarcastic) Mantis.....ok, I'll give you Mantis. Although, her fight with Thanos doesn't count, it was a clone. stick out tongue I think Thanos is over Gamora simply BECAUSE he trained her. IE, he knows her moves. And he's smarter than her.

Actually, Moondragon is underrated. She's a hell of a lot better in MA then most give her credit for. Of course, she IS below Gamora and Mantis, and the like, in H2H skill. But that's what I said, no?

Hercules
I agree, Moondragon is a bad mama jammer in h2h.

(Yes I finally got "bad mama jammer" in!)

xmeat
Drax hangs with heralds. Heralds>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any version of Hulk. evil face I'm gonna get hung in effigy for this one.................. whistle YOU ARE A IDIOT HULK ALREADY FOUGHT DRAX NUMEROUS TIMES ALREADY SO YOUR LOGIC MEANSshit

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmeat
YOU ARE A IDIOT HULK ALREADY FOUGHT DRAX NUMEROUS TIMES ALREADY SO YOUR LOGIC MEANSshit

Any two people can fight.

Surfer and Odin fought. Surfer got punked but they still fought.

bigbran
YOU ARE A IDIOT HULK ALREADY FOUGHT DRAX NUMEROUS TIMES ALREADY SO YOUR LOGIC MEANSshit Twice...

Also, this isn't the same dumbass fighter Drax.

xmeat
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Any two people can fight.

Surfer and Odin fought. Surfer got punked but they still fought. COME ON THAT FIGHT CLEARLY SHOWED THEM FIGHTING EQUAL. AND DONT USE CURRENT WEAKASS DRAX HE GET SMASH INTO PURPLE MUD.

bigbran
COME ON THAT FIGHT CLEARLY SHOWED THEM FIGHTING EQUAL. AND DONT USE CURRENT WEAKASS DRAX HE GET SMASH INTO PURPLE MUD. OK...
Weakass?

The Current Drax seems to be better in every way, except the only thing he can't do is fly.
I haven't even seen this evidence of him being weaker, he might be, but with his fighting skills, and other things, it would more than make up for it, if he was.

DevilGoblin
The Strongest version of Drax (with power gem) could not even beat The weakest version of the hulk.

Current Drax would be trashed any time by current Hulk. No Contest (aside for hulk haters-----> WWH will kill you for the envy laughing )

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
The Strongest version of Drax (with power gem) could not even beat The weakest version of the hulk.

Drak w/ PowerGem vs SavageBanner?

Yeah thats a tough fight no expression

bigbran
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

Current Drax would be trashed any time by current Hulk. No Contest (aside for hulk haters-----> WWH will kill you for the envy laughing ) laughing
The guy that was ripping apart beings with his bare hands, that it took Firelord going into a coma to beat, would get beat by the weakest version of Hulk, while Drax was in posession of the Power Gem?
laughing

FearOfBlood
You don't need to be hulk fan or other to see that current Drax is not even the shadow of the dumb version. Obviously the old Drax was an engine of destruction thank to the power gem.

here my ranking:

1) Old Drax (with gem)
2) Current Drax-----a little below herald level
3) First Drax (without gem)

FearOfBlood
Drak w/ PowerGem vs SavageBanner?

Yeah thats a tough fight no expression

i think he meant the Merged Hulk who stalamated twice Drax (with power gem)

The fight you're referring to happened between Savage Hulk and Dumb Drax: slightly edge to the hulk at the end.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by FearOfBlood

The fight you're referring to happened between Savage Hulk and Dumb Drax: slightly edge to the hulk at the end.

No he said "The Strongest version of Drax (with power gem) could not even beat The weakest version of the hulk."

The weakest version of Hulk ever was SavageBanner he would lose to anyone with a power gem.

bigbran

The fight you're referring to happened between Savage Hulk and Dumb Drax: slightly edge to the hulk at the end. You mean Prof. Hulk?
He certainly isn't the weakest Hulk...

Here, here is an explanation from a Hulk fan (a true one, not a fanboy):

Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
One more:

Professor Hulk had problems with strength

This is the dumbest claim that I've ever seen about Hulk. I know there's minimal love for the Great Green Behemoth, but I really can't stand when one of my favorite characters gets slandered like that. First of all, one thing that was evident was that this incarnation was actually the strongest and the most durable of all of them. Imagine being the strongest being on a planet, but having no control of it for years. Then, all of a sudden, you gain complete control over your powers. That's Professor Hulk. It's Prof. Hulk that was able to heal a huge hole in his chest due to Trauma. It was Prof. Hulk who healed from a flayed skeleton after kicking the crap out of the U-Foes by himself (same fight where he was impaled through all his limbs and stomach). It's Prof. Hulk who simulated five times a normal centrifuge, his hands vibrating at 1/9th the speed of light, and wasn't even mad. He's the incarnation that soloed X-Factor as well.

So, Prof. Hulk is probably the most deadly incarnation. He's not above being pissed, but he's in complete control of his strength.

FearOfBlood
No he said "The Strongest version of Drax (with power gem) could not even beat The weakest version of the hulk."

The weakest version of Hulk ever was SavageBanner he would lose to anyone with a power gem.

Savage Banner never fought Drax, probably he was referring to the Merged Hulk (The trilogy...)

FearOfBlood
You mean Prof. Hulk?

One more:

This is the dumbest claim that I've ever seen about Hulk. I know there's minimal love for the Great Green Behemoth, but I really can't stand when one of my favorite characters gets slandered like that. First of all, one thing that was evident was that this incarnation was actually the strongest and the most durable of all of them. Imagine being the strongest being on a planet, but having no control of it for years. Then, all of a sudden, you gain complete control over your powers. That's Professor Hulk. It's Prof. Hulk that was able to heal a huge hole in his chest due to Trauma. It was Prof. Hulk who healed from a flayed skeleton after kicking the crap out of the U-Foes by himself (same fight where he was impaled through all his limbs and stomach). It's Prof. Hulk who simulated five times a normal centrifuge, his hands vibrating at 1/9th the speed of light, and wasn't even mad. He's the incarnation that soloed X-Factor as well.

So, Prof. Hulk is probably the most deadly incarnation. He's not above being pissed, but he's in complete control of his strength.

Can you provide the quote where i said Merged Hulk/Prof Hulk is the weakest of all incarnations ?

Accel
Current Drax seems to be kind of a wild card. He became smarter and (I think) stronger the more he fought. At first he seemed weaker, but he did kill Lunatik, who even Thanos hid from. Though, overall, I haven't seen any thing that puts near Gamora skill wise or above Hulk overall.

BTW did Drax have the Power Gem during Infinity War? 'Cause I remember Prof. Hulk holding his own against him in a fight against Drax during that time.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Accel

BTW did Drax have the Power Gem during Infinity War?

sure

xmeat
You mean Prof. Hulk?

One more:

So, Prof. Hulk is probably the most deadly incarnation. He's not above being pissed, but he's in complete control of his strength. DO YOU REALIZE THAT PROFESSOR HULK GETS HURT EASIER THAN SAVAGE.
sAVAGE HULK>>>>PROFESSOR HULK
MINDLESS>>>>PROFESSOR
BANNERLESS>>>>PROFESSOR

FearOfBlood
DO YOU REALIZE THAT PROFESSOR HULK GETS HURT EASIER THAN SAVAGE.
sAVAGE HULK>>>>PROFESSOR HULK
MINDLESS>>>>PROFESSOR
BANNERLESS>>>>PROFESSOR

Pad has always said he does not like to write unbeatable characters, in fact the Merged Hulk is less durable than Savage Hulk and less unbeatable too.

SpunkySmurph
Can you provide the quote where i said Merged Hulk/Prof Hulk is the weakest of all incarnations ?

If you really want. ermm

Merged Hulk/Prof Hulk is the most obvious definite weakest of all incarnations eva!!!11!!one!!

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
If you really want. ermm

very amusing

bigbran
Can you provide the quote where i said Merged Hulk/Prof Hulk is the weakest of all incarnations ? Well, you tried to answer for Devil Hulk, when he was talking about the weakest version of Hulk.

Also, Prof. Hulk gets downgraded on this forum, compared to Savage.
"Oh, it's only Merged Hulk, it's only Prof. Hulk..."

Current Drax seems to be kind of a wild card. He became smarter and (I think) stronger the more he fought. At first he seemed weaker, but he did kill Lunatik, who even Thanos hid from. Though, overall, I haven't seen any thing that puts near Gamora skill wise or above Hulk overall.

BTW did Drax have the Power Gem during Infinity War? 'Cause I remember Prof. Hulk holding his own against him in a fight against Drax during that time. Lunatik...
That should say enough...

Yes, but I don't really recall a fight either... since Drax didn't even hit him, or even throw a punch at any hero... the only time he did, was when he hit Quaser's shield, to my knowledge anyway...
However, I do remember him hitting Drax, and all Drax did was turn his head...

FearOfBlood

Also, Prof. Hulk gets downgraded on this forum, compared to Savage.
"Oh, it's only Merged Hulk, it's only Prof. Hulk..."

in which sense ?

bigbran
in which sense ? People say, that it wasn't Savage Hulk, in almost every Prof. Hulk feat...

Accel
Lunatik...
That should say enough...

Yes, but I don't really recall a fight either... since Drax didn't even hit him, or even throw a punch at any hero... the only time he did, was when he hit Quaser's shield, to my knowledge anyway...
However, I do remember him hitting Drax, and all Drax did was turn his head...
I don;t see how. Lunatik was strong, no doubt, but nothing to put Drax that high on the hierarchy of power levels, especially considering Drax needed a surprise attack to take him down.

I doubt Drax would just take a punch and their confrontation ends there, but then again I guess that was all we saw of their scuffle. Really though, Hulk's always been shown to hold his own against Drax.

bigbran
I don;t see how. Lunatik was strong, no doubt, but nothing to put Drax that high on the hierarchy of power levels, especially considering Drax needed a surprise attack to take him down.

I doubt Drax would just take a punch and their confrontation ends there, but then again I guess that was all we saw of their scuffle. Really though, Hulk's always been shown to hold his own against Drax. But, it shown that he had taken him out...
There is also the thing that he dismantled a being that it took Firelord going in a coma to take out...
Fighting through the wave on the ground, fighting the wave through ships, and finally fullfilling his destiny too...
Taking down Delinquent...
Taking down Moondragon...
Ripping through a hastly put up shield by Thanos (but still a shield).

Two fights?

Accel
But, it shown that he had taken him out...
There is also the thing that he dismantled a being that it took Firelord going in a coma to take out...
Fighting through the wave on the ground, fighting the wave through ships, and finally fullfilling his destiny too...
Taking down Delinquent...
Taking down Moondragon...
Ripping through a hastly put up shield by Thanos (but still a shield).
That's al fine and dandy, but it still doesn't put him above Hulk. It's a bunch of good showings.

Ignoring the fact that Drax had to rely on a sneak attack to take down Lunatik is like bringing up Hulk breaking Onslaught's armor, even though he let him. Fighting off the wave is impressive, but Firelord had shown some shitty durability many times in the past. He took down Moondragon by overcoming her telepathy and overcoming telepaths is something Hulk's done hundreds of times. And considering he was Thanos's silver bullet, bringing up his confrontation with Thanos at all doesn't mean much.

Two fights?
Three fights actually. I remember now that Hulk was shown punching Drax at least twice, which means they were definitely having a fight. And I believe Drax did have the PG at the time.

bigbran
That's al fine and dandy, but it still doesn't put him above Hulk. It's a bunch of good showings.

Ignoring the fact that Drax had to rely on a sneak attack to take down Lunatik is like bringing up Hulk breaking Onslaught's armor, even though he let him. Fighting off the wave is impressive, but Firelord had shown some shitty durability many times in the past. He took down Moondragon by overcoming her telepathy and overcoming telepaths is something Hulk's done hundreds of times. And considering he was Thanos's silver bullet, bringing up his confrontation with Thanos at all doesn't mean much. I'm saying right now, that there isn't anything to say he is lower either.

I'm not ignoring it, just saying, it is impressive for him to take him down, either way.

I don't know how much Firelord's duribility had to do with it... I mean, it was a massive outburst of power.

He overcame her telepathy (remember... Moondragon put Prof. X in a coma with one attack...), and then threw a knife at her.

He was always supposed to be Thanos's silver bullet...
I'm bringing up though, that he had broke through his force field. Don't see how much this has to do with him killing him...

Three fights actually. I remember now that Hulk was shown punching Drax at least twice, which means they were definitely having a fight. And I believe Drax did have the PG at the time. He was shown to hit him twice... thoughout, about 4 or so comics right?
Quite a fight to say the least...

Also, when did Drax actually fight back, in the he IW?

FearOfBlood
1) Drax fought twice the merged hulk and once the Savage Hulk.

2) Onslaught did not let the hulk crack his armor. Just fans speculation.

(and if he let him do, it means he could not do it by himself)

Accel

long pig
I don't recall the Hulk/Drax fight being equal at ALL. Hulk punched Drax and Drax said, with total sincerity: "Hulk hit Drax?". Then, he beat the hell out of Hulk and Hulk said to fury (i think) that Drax was too powerful.

Drax had Hulk pretty much beaten to death until Drax lost interest.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by long pig

Drax had Hulk pretty much beaten to death until Drax lost interest.

trust me, that happened only in your head

TricksterPriest
No, it actually happened in the comic. erm Granted, Drax had the power gem, but he still owned Hulk.

rotiart
No, it actually happened in the comic. erm Granted, Drax had the power gem, but he still owned Hulk.

.... the power gem... vs.... mad

Brutacus
current Drax seems to be on the same lvl as current hulk, but than again I can be wrong, don't know really, hulk seems to have total control over his powers now, well he still needs to get angry to get stronger, but he could turn in to banner and back to the hulk without getting angry.
Drax to me looked like a normal guy wenn he didn't fight.
Than again he still took on some big guy's so hmmm drax is almost the same or above, but I'm not sure.

HigH ScholaR
someone already sumed him up, having skills like gamora and reflexes etc but i see Midnight Sun beating him.

FearOfBlood

no,it's a lie or you're a liar :you have to chose

post the scans or shut up

(since i have all fights between the two, i'm very curious to see what scans can you provide for your argument)

fight (1) Merged Hulk vs Drax = draw
fight (2) Merged Hulk vs Drax = draw
fight (3) Savage Hulk vs Drax = edge to the hulk

Hercules
I really don't get these claims that Prof Hulk is the weakest incarnation, lets just go back to the X factor/Hulk crossover for a minute.

You know the one where he solo'd X factor, at the start of that issue, a goverment liason tells X factor that Hulk is on the opposing side.

I think its Havok that says "So, hes smaller, grey and weaker"

The Laison says "Actually, hes bigger, green and stronger than ever!"

I have the issue where Prof Hulk first apears, they are touting him there as the most powerful Hulk ever.

I know this was all 15 or 16 years ago and things have moved on but he was still the Hulk with highest base strength by far and he could get madder and stronger, just not at the same level as say savage or mindless, because of course he had banners mind to reign himself in a bit.

He was still more powerful though than Grey/fixit Hulk or savage hulk with banners mind (seeing as how Banner had the same base strength as savage but due to banners mind could not get as angry).

And seeing as the whole mountain feat was Banner Hulk, that makes Prof Hulk pretty powerful in my eyes.

I think current hulk is the stronger of the two but writing off Prof Hulk as the Weakest is stretching it more than a little.

I have the Prof Hulk vs Drax with power gem fight from infinity watch, I will have to dig it out but from Memory Hulk ended up distracting him to stop the fight.

It ended in a stalemate but Hulk was the one portrayed as fighting for his life, Drax just seemed to be playing.

Drax did have the power gem though and really any being with the power gem even when like drax they can only tap it at the most basic level will have unlimited strength.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Hercules

It ended in a stalemate but Hulk was the one portrayed as fighting for his life, Drax just seemed to be playing.

can you provide scans about this part "as fighting for his life" please ? smile

Hercules
can you provide scans about this part "as fighting for his life" please ? smile

I could if I had a scanner!

Let me rephrase, Hulk it seemed was actually fighting, while Drax thought it was all a game.

BUT Drax had the power gem, using it at its most basic level meant he could keep tapping it to get stronger.

Seriously I was actually trying to help you out here, you say you have the issues yourself, so are you denying that Hulk distracted Drax so he would forget he was fighting?

IIRC he also compared drax to himself as savage hulk, Hulk was staying with Drax but it was taking effort, Drax was just playing around.

You seriously can't be telling me that Prof Hulk is above Drax with the power gem can you?

Hercules
I have just had a quick flick through, Hulk tells Drax he won so they would stop fighting, Hulk slaps Drax on the back in friendship and Drax thinks hes started fighting again.

Moondragon then takes Hulk out from behind, ending it, I can find no scans for that fight on the net however I did find this scan from the Infinity crusade.

Drax has just put Grimm through the floor with one hit (you can see him at the bottom of the page) Hulk tells Drax "no one knocks Grimm around apart from me!"

He then tells him "This time I'm not holding back with you" and hits him,note how Drax's head does not even move.

He says "Drax glad to see you too Hulk" and hits him back, see how Hulk's head does rock back?

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/ic2.jpg

Now I know you will say this implies he held back in the Infinity watch issue (or he could just be puffing out his chest and claiming he did ) but you decide who hits harder in that scan, I know who my money is on...

Hercules
Sorry for the three posts in a row but I can't edit cause its been over 15 minutes!

The fight is in the hulk respect thread, I admit I remembered it a little differently that it happened but memory does that.

However this is near the end of the fight, you can see Drax is playing, he sends Hulk flying into a building, the building falls on top of Hulk.

Drax flies down and says "Green man fly neat, lets do again!"

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/8007/drax2h1vn.jpg

This is the previous page, Hulk asks "Are we having fun yet?" Drax replies "You bet!"

http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/2203/drax2g3re.jpg

Drax is playing throughout the issue, now I don't think Current Drax is stronger than the Hulk, don't get me wrong.

I just think Drax with the power gem is stronger and if he could tap the gem properly he would be all but unstoppable.

I'm trying to present a case for both sides.

IMO based on pure strength only.

Hulk>>>Drax sans gem

Drax with gem>>>Hulk.

Soljer

Hulk>>>Drax sans gem

no.

Hulk > Drax sans gem. But >>> implies a gargantuan gap that, simply, doesn't exist.

Hercules
no.

Hulk > Drax sans gem. But >>> implies a gargantuan gap that, simply, doesn't exist.

Sorry, not up on the internet jargon, didn't realise that >>> meant more than > or >>, just thought all three meant above... embarrasment

Soljer
Sorry, not up on the internet jargon, didn't realise that >>> meant more than > or >>, just thought all three meant above... embarrasment

Well, they do, of course.

But it's common on this forum to use multiple greater than or less than signs to denote 'significantly.' To denote extent.

So...

Thanos >> Superman >>>>> Hulk > Namor >>> Iron Man, etc.

Hercules
Well, they do, of course.

But it's common on this forum to use multiple greater than or less than signs to denote 'significantly.' To denote extent.

So...

Thanos >> Superman >>>>> Hulk > Namor >>> Iron Man, etc.

Fair enough

Hulk>Drax without Gem

Better? big grin

Soljer
Fair enough

Hulk>Drax without Gem

Better? big grin

Absolutely, stick out tongue.

bigbran

TricksterPriest
Moondragon is a VASTLY overconfident *****. She has been owned several times by Strange in TP. Once with a full mind gem blast to the head at point blank range. Which did nothing to Strange. He walked up, plucked the gem off her head, then blasted her with it. So don't take any of her own appraisals of her fights as reliable. stick out tongue

bigbran
Moondragon is a VASTLY overconfident *****. She has been owned several times by Strange in TP. Once with a full mind gem blast to the head at point blank range. Which did nothing to Strange. He walked up, plucked the gem off her head, then blasted her with it. So don't take any of her own appraisals of her fights as reliable. stick out tongue In the fight I'm talking about, she actually fought Strange in the mental game, not just blasted each other.

Also, she beats Apoc...

TricksterPriest
Moondragon is a VASTLY overconfident *****. She has been owned several times by Strange in TP. Once with a full mind gem blast to the head at point blank range. Which did nothing to Strange. He walked up, plucked the gem off her head, then blasted her with it. So don't take any of her own appraisals of her fights as reliable. stick out tongue Here is said ownage.

http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warlockandtheinfinitywayy1.jpg

FearOfBlood
I have just had a quick flick through, Hulk tells Drax he won so they would stop fighting, Hulk slaps Drax on the back in friendship and Drax thinks hes started fighting again.

Moondragon then takes Hulk out from behind, ending it, I can find no scans for that fight on the net however I did find this scan from the Infinity crusade.

Drax has just put Grimm through the floor with one hit (you can see him at the bottom of the page) Hulk tells Drax "no one knocks Grimm around apart from me!"

He then tells him "This time I'm not holding back with you" and hits him,note how Drax's head does not even move.

He says "Drax glad to see you too Hulk" and hits him back, see how Hulk's head does rock back?

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/ic2.jpg

Now I know you will say this implies he held back in the Infinity watch issue (or he could just be puffing out his chest and claiming he did ) but you decide who hits harder in that scan, I know who my money is on...

Posting only a part of the fight is simply unfair, post any scans of any fight and you'll agree with me that Drax with the power gem is equal to the Merged Hulk and a little under Savage Hulk.

If you can't, get ready for the worst ownage of KMC ever because i'll do it for you.

FearOfBlood
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/1106/drax1e9donr4.jpg

"There are no obstacles which cannot be overcome"

These are Drax (with the power gem) vs Savage Hulk (without any power up)

bigbran
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/1106/drax1e9donr4.jpg

"There are no obstacles which cannot be overcome"

These are Drax (with the power gem) vs Savage Hulk (without any power up) All I see... is Hulk spearing Drax...

Hercules
Posting only a part of the fight is simply unfair, post any scans of any fight and you'll agree with me that Drax with the power gem is equal to the Merged Hulk and a little under Savage Hulk.

If you can't, get ready for the worst ownage of KMC ever because i'll do it for you.

Erm, that was the whole fight, it got broken up by Reed right after...also did you see Drax taking a punch from Rogue as well as hulk in that scan?

Posting Hulk spearing Drax proves nothing either, Drax has the power gem, he should be stronger than Hulk from the get go and be able to tap it to keep gaining strength regardless.

How exactley is that ownage? I have seen that enitre fight, no edge to the Hulk in it.

I try to be balanced and say that in terms of Strength Hulk is over Drax without the power gem and you reply like this?

Come on now, you accuse me of posting only part of a fight, when in fact its the whole altercation from infinity crusade, it was one punch each before it got broken up and Rogue even hit Drax at the same time.

I even got that scan from a Hulk fansite, I don't understand why people take this so seriously.

ITS A COMIC! the terms "ownage", "punked" and all the other crap thats posted around here when discussing comic book characters is pretty sad.

I simply don't think that Hulk should be stronger than ANY being who possess's the power gem.

Thats not me dissing the hulk at all, so why do you feel the need to defend the hulk so zealously?

I try to support both sides and you try to "own" me with some scan of Hulk diving on Drax? I wasn't trying to "own" anyone in my post I just think that you give any being a gem which gives its weilder power beyond measure should be over just about everyone below abstract in the strength charts.

If this makes me a hulk hater so be it but I'm done with posting in this thread, if all I'm going to get back is kiddy remarks about "ownage".

FearOfBlood
Erm, that was the whole fight, it got broken up by Reed right after...also did you see Drax taking a punch from Rogue as well as hulk in that scan?

Posting Hulk spearing Drax proves nothing either, Drax has the power gem, he should be stronger than Hulk from the get go and be able to tap it to keep gaining strength regardless.

How exactley is that ownage? I have seen that enitre fight, no edge to the Hulk in it.

I try to be balanced and say that in terms of Strength Hulk is over Drax without the power gem and you reply like this?

Come on now, you accuse me of posting only part of a fight, when in fact its the whole altercation from infinity crusade, it was one punch each before it got broken up and Rogue even hit Drax at the same time.

I even got that scan from a Hulk fansite, I don't understand why people take this so seriously.

ITS A COMIC! the terms "ownage", "punked" and all the other crap thats posted around here when discussing comic book characters is pretty sad.

I simply don't think that Hulk should be stronger than ANY being who possess's the power gem.

Thats not me dissing the hulk at all, so why do you feel the need to defend the hulk so zealously?

I try to support both sides and you try to "own" me with some scan of Hulk diving on Drax? I wasn't trying to "own" anyone in my post I just think that you give any being a gem which gives its weilder power beyond measure should be over just about everyone below abstract in the strength charts.

If this makes me a hulk hater so be it but I'm done with posting in this thread, if all I'm going to get back is kiddy remarks about "ownage".

oh, you are right dude... probably you're one of the few posters here who don't deserve this kind of answer, fact is that i'm bored to see posters who hate a specific char and put him down in any related debate just because they are biased. I support the hulk not being a fan (my favourites are Morg and Black Bolt) but he does not get the respect he really deserves, probably it's due to Planet Hulk and WWH events who'll put him above anyone else in Marvel comics for power and sells stick out tongue a real menace for people who don't like him.

TricksterPriest
As far as WWH is concerned, as long as he kills Tony Stark, (and possibly Wasp), I'm willing to take it with a grain of salt. big grin

Symmetric Chaos
As far as WWH is concerned, as long as he kills Tony Stark, (and possibly Wasp), I'm willing to take it with a grain of salt. big grin

Here is my ideal secnario for WWH:

The magical community is on vacation and Hulk returns to Earth with unexplained power.
Hulk starts trashing heros left and right.
Xavier or someone attacks his mind creating an awsome scene where they have a battle of wills that Hulk wins for some odd reason involving being mutated by cosmic rays during his trip.
Hulk b!tchslaps Sentry to Mars.
DocStrange comes back, looks around, shakes his head and sighs.
Strange waves his hand and defeats Hulk while simultaneously resetting everything that happened.

TricksterPriest
can we do all of the above with Stark and Wasp staying dead? eek!

SpunkySmurph
can we do all of the above with Stark and Wasp staying dead? eek!

Pssh.

The only reason you dislike Wasp is because Martian does, and the only reason he dislikes Wasp is because, unlike him, she's capable of being small and STILL being attractive to all the guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.