The Maestro vs. Drax, the Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
who is physically more powerful ?
who wins

TricksterPriest
Hmmm. Which Drax? This could be interesting.

guy222
Originally posted by Betageuze
who is physically more powerful ?
who wins

Maestro

Bouboumaster
Interesting fight.

I would say Maestro

Soleran
Why do we always ask which version?

Unless otherwise stated it's the most current version.

This is a cool fight by the way, I'm going to think about this.

Hercules
This is a toughie, current Drax is pretty much a badass but I would give Maestro a strength and durability edge.

May take some serious thinking, I will await more info on current Drax as I haven't read too much of him and I know their are others here who have far more information on him that they will probably inpart!

janus77
The Maestro.
then the Montego and maybe also the Ford Cortina.

Soljer
Drax with the power gem is, physically, more powerful.

Current Drax would, physically, be less powerful than Maestro.

As far as who wins? I'm undecided.

starlock
i will go with maestro,
ive seen hulk hold his own against drax with the power gem,but drax was stupid then,so i factor in a reduction in power for drax,but then we factor in the difference between maestro and hulk and there you have it

horrorwolf
Maestro wins if its Drax with no upgrades.

janus77
The Maestro would be insanely strong and durable. allied to his intellect, I can't see why he would lose.

also, he can still amp up his strength/durability/size etc ...

Hulk rules all
Maestro would conduct an orchestra and symphony of beating and smashing upon the hapless Drax. It definitely be an early round KO. Nevertheless, Drax would survive a lot longer than Thor or Beta Ray Bill would ever hope to. Hulks rule all. Case closed.

Mider999
ok what is drax showings now he seems to be faster i hope he's smarter especially with the new riddick look

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
ok what is drax showings now he seems to be faster i hope he's smarter especially with the new riddick look

Drax is tough. He goes down

Bentley
I think Drax can pull it off, he is fast and through all annihilation he beats pretty much everything he faces, he is fast and very resistant. Who is the strongest being that we know for a fact Maestro has beaten?

Mider999
a very very very powerful hulk.......like more durable then adimantium i think meastro beat him, he's just a better fighter, he had alot of trophies in his palace even the surfer's board from what im to understand.

llagrok
We don't know what Drax is capable as of yet, but the new one seems to be essentially invulnerable. Has anyone ever seen him get cut? I might've missed it.

golem370
Power Gem Drax would handle Savage Hulk Professor Hulk Mindless Hulk maybe War Hulk and Gladiator Hulk. 1 reason He has the power gem 2. with the power gem he is immune to physical harm 3 Drax can fly at sub-light speed 4 he has concussive blasts that are powerful enough to destroy a large asteroid. Now the down side to Drax being his dumbness and being easily distracted. But a determined Drax would totally spank most versions of Hulk

DevilGoblin
Maestro > Savage Hulk > Drax > Thanos > Darkseid

golem370
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

In sheer power

Estacado
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haermmhaermmhaermmhaermmhaermm

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by Estacado
RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haermmhaermmhaermmhaermmhaermm

calling me retard won't change the truth

Estacado
Talking bullshit won't make you seem smarter.....

Bentley
Man, those symbols must be sideways.

guy222
Maestro

Knowsbleed33
Maestro. Even with the Gem Drax didn't impress me.

CaptainStoic
Let's face it The Power gem makes it's wielder invulnerable to physical attacks. Anyone that gets hurt while in possession of the Gem would be due to poor writing.

Drax as he is currently, would lose to the Maestro, as easily as nova lost to the Silver Surfer. The power gap is too large. Thanos being killed by Drax is a whole other story, but not to be confused with the fact that if Drax wasn't the Titan's weakness Thanos would kill him in under a minute.

Maestro with ease.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Let's face it The Power gem makes it's wielder invulnerable to physical attacks. Anyone that gets hurt while in possession of the Gem would be due to poor writing.

Drax as he is currently, would lose to the Maestro, as easily as nova lost to the Silver Surfer. The power gap is too large. Thanos being killed by Drax is a whole other story, but not to be confused with the fact that if Drax wasn't the Titan's weakness Thanos would kill him in under a minute.

Maestro with ease.

Well said and agreed.

Juk3n
Originally posted by CaptainStoic

Maestro with ease.

you sir /Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.