Omega Red in a New Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Omega Red's strength has been increased 100 fold. How far does he get now.

1.Batman & Nightwing
2.Wolverine & Spider-Man
3.Thing
4.Blob & Sandman
5.Classic Wendigo
6.Kurse
7.Mindless Hulk and he is angry
8.Thor/Hammer
9.Mangog

horrorwolf
Stopped somewhere between Kurse and Hulk.

golem370
The reason I bring his up because he with the strength armor and tendrils he would be very tough.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by golem370
The reason I bring his up because he with the strength armor and tendrils he would be very tough.

most definitely....its just the higher class strength guys like Hulk would likely wind up tying his carbonadium coils into prissy bows.

Alfheim
Dont know **** about Wendigo. Kurse kills him badly.

golem370
I am not sure about that he is a great fighter and with his increase of strength should put him in and around class 100

Alfheim
I am not sure about that he is a great fighter and with his increase of strength should put him in and around class 100

Ahhhh I saw the beginning of your thread. You know what if his strength has increased that would probably mean his deathspores powers would have increased as well. I still cant see him getting past 7. Mindless Hulk is the strongest version ever.

golem370
I am not sure but with the toughness of his armor and his strength he would be a tough SOB to beat.

King_Mungi
Death spores and death effect would do nothing to Wendigo, you can't kill him.

golem370
Sabretooth killed him.

King_Mungi
Sabretooth killed him.

PIS, as stated the human host is immortal. Even in his recent apperance in She Hulk his heart was ripped out and had a HUGE hole in his chest and was fine.

TricksterPriest
you can kill a Wendigo. Just decap and take the heart out. Essentially for a forum matchup, that's all you need. The spirit is immortal, not the body. And Red stops at Kurse. Kurse is among the strongest beings in comics. He's 4x stronger than Thor w/e the belt of strength.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
you can kill a Wendigo. Just decap and take the heart out. Essentially for a forum matchup, that's all you need. The spirit is immortal, not the body. And Red stops at Kurse. Kurse is among the strongest beings in comics. He's 4x stronger than Thor w/e the belt of strength.

Nope it happened in She Hulk this month and he was fine. No again directly stated the body is immortal.

TricksterPriest
She-Hulk is not always the most reliable comic.......nosweat

King_Mungi
Then the fact in Uncanny X-Men, Hulk and Marvel Preview have stated the host is immortal count then?

TricksterPriest
The body has been killed. Immortal my ass.

Symmetric Chaos
Stops at Kurse but steamrolls everyone on the way.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The body has been killed. Immortal my ass.

PIS, it's a stated fact the Wendigo host can't due.

Mauvais did it because he got the connection off from the Gods of the Arctic which also nearly killed Snowbird in the same process.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Stops at Kurse but steamrolls everyone on the way.

Steam roll Wendigo? oh lord.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Alright Omega Red's strength has been increased 100 fold. How far does he get now.

1.Batman & Nightwing
2.Wolverine & Spider-Man
3.Thing
4.Blob & Sandman
5.Classic Wendigo
6.Kurse
7.Mindless Hulk and he is angry
8.Thor/Hammer
9.Mangog

This is way too easy. Arkady has a lot of trouble getting past Batman and Nightwing. If he somehow does he definitely loses to Wolverine and Spidey.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Steam roll Wendigo? oh lord.

Well maybe not him but with Tentacles that can lift 150 tons Wendigo is going to be BFRed by OR.

Soljer
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
This is way too easy. Arkady has a lot of trouble getting past Batman and Nightwing. If he somehow does he definitely loses to Wolverine and Spidey.

Regular Omega red wouldn't lose to Wolverine and Spiderman.

This is Omega Red times one hundred.

Soljer
Well maybe not him but with Tentacles that can lift 150 tons Wendigo is going to be BFRed by OR.

Wouldn't the tentacles lift 1500 tons?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Wouldn't the tentacles lift 1500 tons?

embarrasment Yeah, Math is not my strong suit . . .

King_Mungi

Depending on what host you pick a Wendigo can transverse the planes.

jrodslam
From 4 down, it starts to get hard for Red. I dont know how hes gonna beat Sandman. Will the Phermones work on him?

In latest She-Hulk, Wolvie stated something that would take hourse to hea. Would that not count as a win? If Red were to use the Death Factor on Wendi, hed be nothing but bone and ash? Im sure that would take longer than a hour to heal.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jrodslam
From 4 down, it starts to get hard for Red. I dont know how hes gonna beat Sandman. Will the Phermones work on him?

In latest She-Hulk, Wolvie stated something that would take hourse to hea. Would that not count as a win? If Red were to use the Death Factor on Wendi, hed be nothing but bone and ash? Im sure that would take longer than a hour to heal.

From the damage that Wolverine and She Hulk did, a feat Omega Red could not do. No, as the enchancement protects Wendigo from energy based attacks and is immune to diesease and toxins due to the spell. Won't work.

Soljer
From the damage that Wolverine and She Hulk did, a feat Omega Red could not do. No, as the enchancement protects Wendigo from energy based attacks and is immune to diesease and toxins due to the spell. Won't work.

You don't think Omega Red with class fifteen hundred strength could shove an indestructible tentacle through Wendigo?

King_Mungi
You don't think Omega Red with class fifteen hundred strength could shove an indestructible tentacle through Wendigo?

No, as a non-jobbing Wendigo is almost completly immune to physical and energy attacks thanks to the Gods of the Arctic and if it does penetrate him he would literally instantly heal.

jrodslam

Omega Reds tentacle(s) would be able to penetrate Wendi's body and possibly go through. As far as diseases and toxins go, insnt Wolvie suppose to be immune to them as well? Plus the Death Factor isnt a disease or toxin. Hes draining all life from the body. I dont think hed be immune to that.

Soljer
No, as a non-jobbing Wendigo is almost completly immune to physical and energy attacks thanks to the Gods of the Arctic and if it does penetrate him he would literally instantly heal.

But Wolverine's fastball special wouldn't?

King_Mungi
But Wolverine's fastball special wouldn't?

From She Hulk, who currently is stronger than even Hercules

Omega Reds tentacle(s) would be able to penetrate Wendi's body and possibly go through. As far as diseases and toxins go, insnt Wolvie suppose to be immune to them as well? Plus the Death Factor isnt a disease or toxin. Hes draining all life from the body. I dont think hed be immune to that.

That's debateable. He is, as mystical creatures tried and failed to do that as per the curse. Wendigo's healing factor is on a higher level than Wolverine.

Thank god I am making the Wendigo respect thread, as apparently no one follows him. Same thing when people thought Omega Red would curbstomo Hawkman and I had to make the respect thread...sad.

jrodslam

Wasnt she enhanced? And if not, is she still that strong. That was a while ago King.erm

That's debateable. He is, as mystical creatures tried and failed to do that as per the enhanment. Thank god I am making the Wendigo respect thread, as apparently no one follows him. Wendigo's healing factor is on a higher level than Wolverine.

I give you huge respect in making respect threads for those who are under the radar. All i knew of Wendigo is when Hulk and Wolvie double teammed him and when Sabes killed him and skinned him.

Is wendigo's healing factor better than Wolvies?

When Red uses the Death Factor/Phermones, his healing factor is better than Wolvies as well.

Soljer

That's debateable. He is, as mystical creatures tried and failed to do that as per the curse. Wendigo's healing factor is on a higher level than Wolverine.

Thank god I am making the Wendigo respect thread, as apparently no one follows him. Same thing when people thought Omega Red would curbstomo Hawkman and I had to make the respect thread...sad.

I could have sworn that She Hulk, when she was wearing that 'suit,' and let Hercules win in arm wrestling, was amped to a level beyond what she currently is.

Regardless, a class fifteen hundred omega red will be able to slice through Wendigo like butter. Not to say that he'd stomp him, just that Wendigo's durability would offer little protection against an indestructible tentacle at that strength.

King_Mungi
Wasnt she enhanced? And if not, is she still that strong. That was a while ago King.erm

I give you huge respect in making respect threads for those who are under the radar. All i knew of Wendigo is when Hulk and Wolvie double teammed him and when Sabes killed him and skinned him.

Is wendigo's healing factor better than Wolvies?

When Red uses the Death Factor/Phermones, his healing factor is better than Wolvies as well.

She was stronger as she trained in human form that made her She Hulk form stronger. She could easily lift Thing max strength with one arm and went on to beat the Champion. Dan Slott in an interview stated she is at the same level. Even beat the clone Thanos recently

He's much more than that, Hulk needed someone to help beat him. He has never outright beat him himself.

Vastly

Doesn't matter, when Wendigo is mystically protected and literally can't be killed.

I could have sworn that She Hulk, when she was wearing that 'suit,' and let Hercules win in arm wrestling, was amped to a level beyond what she currently is.

Regardless, a class fifteen hundred omega red will be able to slice through Wendigo like butter. Not to say that he'd stomp him, just that Wendigo's durability would offer little protection against an indestructible tentacle at that strength.

Nope she currently is at the same level as per interview from Slott on his board.

Doubtful due to his mystical nature. It was said he has nuclear explosion level durability as per handbooks, so a non-jobbing Wendigo...naaa, no way is it going through like butter

Soljer
She was stronger as she trained in human form that made her She Hulk form stronger. She could easily lift Thing max strength with one arm and went on to beat the Champion. Dan Slott in an interview stated she is at the same level. Even beat the clone Thanos recently

He's much more than that, Hulk needed someone to help beat him. He has never outright beat him himself.

Vastly

Doesn't matter, when Wendigo is mystically protected and literally can't be killed.

Nope she currently is at the same level as per interview from Slott on his board.

Doubtful due to his mystical nature. It was said he has nuclear explosion level durability as per handbooks, so a non-jobbing Wendigo...naaa, no way is it going through like butter

Explosion durability is not the same as piercing durability.

Things can pierce the Hulk that cannot pierce Colossus. They are different types of durability.

Besides that, Thor has taken nukes to the face, yet KING Thor lost an arm to Wolverine.

Just as an example of the varying types of durability.

boriquaking55
Ok, all fanboisms aside - without Tanaraq I don't see Sasquatch ever beating an Omega Red that's this overpowered.

Board Walker
100 fold? So his base 15 becomes 1,500.

Yeah he clears this in seconds.

King_Mungi
Explosion durability is not the same as piercing durability.

Things can pierce the Hulk that cannot pierce Colossus. They are different types of durability.

Besides that, Thor has taken nukes to the face, yet KING Thor lost an arm to Wolverine.

Just as an example of the varying types of durability.

Nuclear explosion durability..you don't think it requires more durability to survive a nuclear explosion than getting stabbed?

Yeah, Wendigo is mystical durability plus a mystical healing factor that heals most wounds in seconds. Even Wolverine stated he desperately tried to hurt Wendigo, but it did no damage when he had adamintium claws.

Soljer
Originally posted by Board Walker
100 fold? So his base 15 becomes 1,500.

Yeah he clears this in seconds.

Doubtful. A mindless Hulk is quite a bit stronger than class 1500, and has a terribly fast healing factor.

Thor with his hammer could still battlefield remove Omega Red, or shut off his powers, or, simply, cave his skull in. Especially since, though his strength increases, his Carbonadium's durability does not.

Soljer
Nuclear explosion durability..you don't think it requires more durability to survive a nuclear explosion than getting stabbed?

Apparently not. The Hulk's taken multiple nukes without a blink, but regularly gets cut by Wolverine.

boriquaking55
Mungi, you just won't stop until everyone on this board agknowledges that every single Alpha Flight member is skyfather+ :P

King_Mungi
Apparently not. The Hulk's taken multiple nukes without a blink, but regularly gets cut by Wolverine.

Depends on his rage level, but as stated by Wolverine himself he claimed Wendigo was near invulnerable and couldn't do any damage to Wendigo. If he did he literally healed in seconds.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Mungi, you just won't stop until everyone on this board agknowledges that every single Alpha Flight member is skyfather+ :P

He's actually a Hulk character more than Alpha Flight.

boriquaking55
lol I was thinking Sasquatch when I posted that. Yea so I confuse them, I bet most people have at some point.

Board Walker
Doubtful. A mindless Hulk is quite a bit stronger than class 1500, and has a terribly fast healing factor.

Thor with his hammer could still battlefield remove Omega Red, or shut off his powers, or, simply, cave his skull in. Especially since, though his strength increases, his Carbonadium's durability does not.

Hulk base is class 100, yes mindless hulk is base class 100, but he rises much faster in strength and anger.

No where has ever been shown that Base mindless hulk is class 1500

Class 100 = 100,000 pounds

Class 1,500 = 1,500,000 pounds

Yeah Red clears this in seconds.

Symmetric Chaos

What kind of ton are you using?

100tons = 200000lbs
1500tons = 3000000lbs

Board Walker
What kind of ton are you using?

100tons = 200000lbs
1500tons = 3000000lbs

lol I wasn't thinking tons, I was thinking 100 (was short hand for 100,000) pounds, and so on.

Soljer
Hulk base is class 100, yes mindless hulk is base class 100, but he rises much faster in strength and anger.

No where has ever been shown that Base mindless hulk is class 1500

Yeah Red clears this in seconds.

You base this off of what? Because Hulk is class one hundred?

Oh...okay.

Same way THOR is class one hundred, yet can lift the weight of the world?

On the scale system, this Omega Red would ALSO be classed as class 100. And he would DEFINITELY be on the 'low end' of the higher ups. Thor, Hulk, Superman, the Silver Surfer, Wonder Woman, all of those typical '100 tonners' would be VASTLY stronger than this Omega Red.

Fanboy
Kurse stops him no problem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.