Moon Knight vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
both get standard equipment, and theres no prep. except Moon Knight has the Fist of Khonshu which grants him superhuman strength.

the fights in an urban setting at night.

Alfheim
Im going for BP.

horrorwolf
Black Panther takes this.

jrodslam
Both are 2 tier fighters imo. Moonknight has to find a way to get around Panthers suit. The strength may help. Im gonna call it a 5/5 split.

guy222
Originally posted by braz
both get standard equipment, and theres no prep. except Moon Knight has the Fist of Khonshu which grants him superhuman strength.

the fights in an urban setting at night.

BP

marvelprince
Superstrength helps, but BP is still faster, more agile and has more stamina. Plus he's a better fighter and has his suit to help him deal with Marc's enhanced strength. Panther ftw

jrodslam
I dont think BP's superior stamina is gonna play a big factor in this fight. BP being a better fighter is debatabe. Also, his agility isnt that much better than MK's. I still think it can go either way.

LordFear
BP I think the prince is better trained and is a better hunter. Even if MK was on the run, BP would hunt him and find him and I think BP is an overall better strategist

db_renji
BP is more skilled, has mastered multiple African martial arts. Moon Knight is just boxing and marine training, am i right?

But, much more importantly is the fact that BP is a thousand times smarter. So he takes it. His suit has held up against The Iron Fist, and multiple metas with superstrength (Man-Ape, Killomonger). Moon Knight's strength upgrade is a non-factor.

Black Panther 8/10.

braz
may I also state that Moon Knight has a suit made of adamantium as well.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Superstrength helps but it takes more than just that to win fights. I do however think that Moon Knight loses after a long battle.

doomsday45
hmmm..... this is hard, mk has adimantium and bp vibranium.

mk has taking som severe punishment in his days.

but i think violent fight but bp 6/10

Apolloknight
Originally posted by doomsday45
hmmm..... this is hard, mk has adimantium and bp vibranium.

mk has taking som severe punishment in his days.

but i think violent fight but bp 6/10

Anti-metal Claws greater then adamantium.

Originally posted by jrodslam
I dont think BP's superior stamina is gonna play a big factor in this fight. BP being a better fighter is debatabe. Also, his agility isnt that much better than MK's. I still think it can go either way.

Bp is just as agile and as fast as beast, there is no comparison between BP and MK in this category.

BP 8/10 and im being generous......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.