KOTOR ep II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

finti
well you can continue the "wait" and countdown here

Ushgarak
And at this rate ep. iii will be out first, darn it...

Looks increasingly likely there will be no multi-play. Poo. And after Neverwinter Nights did it so well as well!

Captain REX
Seen ads for NN, but don't know any one that plays it.

Ushgarak
Err... me... and the many, many people who bought it... it WAS number one in the charts, you know.

Dexx
i'll get NN too..and most probably..soon as i get that damn cable connection i've been promissed.... big grin ..kotor too..when it shows.

Julie
So get it started...what's the countdown?????I believe the x-box KOTOR should be out in the Spring

Dexx
so very long...ok..let's say..150?

Julie
*shrugs*
Ok so now I guess its 148

Julie
146 then.....BTW go here http://www.xbox.com/starwarskotorepublic/starwarsbackstory.htm
It's got the trailer too, but this is the backstory to Kotor

Dexx
saw the trailer on it's home page some time ago...very kewl... 146

Ushgarak
I've been playing NN co-operatively over the last few days. It is EXCELLENT! Damn it, it would be AMAZING with KOTOR!

Julie
ha you'll just have to be patient Ush.
BTW I think that I'll only get KOTOR...I've given up on galaxies...

Ushgarak
No no, don;t you see? Patient is no good because it looks like KOTOR will not be multi-player! AAARRRRGGGGGGGHHH!

mah
what do you mean not multi-player? madwhat's the point now then!

Ushgarak
It's terrible, isn't it?

I know it is a story focussed around one person, but they made that work fine in their earlier Baldur's Gate games, where you accepted the fact that one guy was the true 'hero' of the story, and the others were his friends, and all the central plot bits happened to that hero. That worked fine, so long as everyone was ok with it!

And the sub-games could be a problem, but you could have the hero guy doing those bits so long as the others were willing to wait- which I would be!

Baldur's Gate even had dream sequences for the hero, which he did alone, biut frankly they were actually entertaining for the others who could happily watch what was going on, with no responsbility, and laugh when the hero made mistakes- it wasn't their problem! They could always rescue him later...

It could be done, it should be done, but it damn well isn't going to be. Bah!

mah
not buying this then..not too fond of these type of games without multi.

Dexx
i especialy like single player sw games. (jk2)..ofcourse i loved the multi too...but not better. We'll see bout kotor

Ushgarak
Well, JKii had pretty poor multi-play.

Dexx
i liked it....but i liked the sp better

Julie
KOTOR...not multiplayer....hmmm I suppose that's ok....I don't usually play in multiplayer modes anyway...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.