Lobo Runs a Gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
How far does Lobo get? He gets his chain and hook and gets 5 minutes to rest before the next match starts. No prep.

1. Spiderman
2. Wolverine
3. Thing
4. Sasquatch
5. Wonderman
6. Hulk
7. Superman

nvrbeenwthagirl
clears it.

Hulk rules all
Lobo breezes through the first five cannon fodder then faces the Hulk and gets his ugly head ripped right off his check necked body. The public then gives the Hulk a medal to award his artistic creation of a Lobo that is better looking and smarter than the original. Hulk rules all. Case closed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
Lobo breezes through the first five cannon fodder then faces the Hulk and gets his ugly head ripped right off his check necked body. The public then gives the Hulk a medal to award his artistic creation of a Lobo that is better looking and smarter than the original. Hulk rules all. Case closed.

OMG what in the hell are you talking about? Lobo has been able to beat even superman sometimes. He is immortal and regenerative. He's one of if not the best hand to hand skilled person in the known galaxy. He is feared thru out the universe. And you think The Hulk is going to rip his head off? Hulk hasn't even ripped the head of Thor off and Lobo is hella more durable and immortal than Thor. Hell hulk, hasn't even seriously injured the Thing.

King_Mungi
I concur, ideally he has the potential to clear it. Are his blood clones restricted from this?

HigH ScholaR
he may have the potential to clear it but he a stops at hulk unless the blood clone is on.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I concur, ideally he has the potential to clear it. Are his blood clones restricted from this? His blood cloning is allowed but he cannot make more than one clone.

Does that make sense?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
His blood cloning is allowed but he cannot make more than one clone.

Does that make sense?

Yep, so potentially there would be 2 Lobo's at a max.

There's not much majority of these people can do to Lobo as he can completly regenerate from a drop of blood in seconds. His healing factor puts Hulk and various others to shame.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
he may have the potential to clear it but he a stops at hulk unless the blood clone is on.

Now how in the hell does the Hulk stop lobo, when superman with his speed, bio aura, invulnerability, enhanced reflexes, senses, heat vision, wind breath and what ever else he pulls out of his ass can't? WTF

snoopdogg
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Yep, so potentially there would be 2 Lobo's at a max.

There's not much majority of these people can do to Lobo as he can completly regenerate from a drop of blood in seconds. His healing factor puts Hulk and various others to shame. Not exactly what I mean. There can be only one Lobo at a time, but somehow if he gets mauled he can regenerate from a drop of blood to continue the fight.

And besides I'm not sure he can create clones anymore. But he can regenerate from a single drop of blood.

Hulk rules all
I guess it's because Hulk>Superman. That's the facts I do believe. Hulk rules all. Case closed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
I guess it's because Hulk>Superman. That's the facts I do believe. Hulk rules all. Case closed.

LMAO. Superman is so far above the hulk in strength. And Superman has been known to get as strong as he needs to. 100,000 superman moon splitting punches to the hulk's skull, while spinning his wrist to drill diamonds, would turn the hulks brain to mush. and the hulk is so slow, he would be a statue standing there while it was happening. Superman would destroy him completely and even the hulks healing factor wouldn't be able to keep up. Or superman tosses the hulk into a black hole. Or the sun.

snoopdogg
Lobo is actually pretty fast. When Supes and Lobo first fought Supes was commenting on how fast Lobo is.

Tassadar
Lobo clears it.

celestialdemon
Yeah, Lobo is going to clear this.

LordFear
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Now how in the hell does the Hulk stop lobo, when superman with his speed, bio aura, invulnerability, enhanced reflexes, senses, heat vision, wind breath and what ever else he pulls out of his ass can't? WTF

Wait I have the whole Lobo collections of the 90's and he did die by the hands of a bad ass merc who stuck a grenade up in him and blew him asunder. He died but fought his way back to the living. My point is is that he can be killed momentarily and to me that's a win

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by LordFear
Wait I have the whole Lobo collections of the 90's and he did die by the hands of a bad ass merc who stuck a grenade up in him and blew him asunder. He died but fought his way back to the living. My point is is that he can be killed momentarily and to me that's a win

Since then, he can't be killed tho> didn't heaven and hell ban him from death since then? Also, what kind of grenade was it? It had to be an alien uber cosmic grenade in order to kill him.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by LordFear
Wait I have the whole Lobo collections of the 90's and he did die by the hands of a bad ass merc who stuck a grenade up in him and blew him asunder. He died but fought his way back to the living. My point is is that he can be killed momentarily and to me that's a win That was before his ban from death.

BTW I just updated the Lobo thread with some brawls between Lobo and Supes.

id369
Lobo frags those bastich.

swerve1988
hulk should be above supes cuz LOBO beat supes but can't beat hulk

Faceman
Stops at 7. Supes has embarrassed Lobo before...

Batman-Prime
Stops at 2, or if he succeeds he goes up to the Hulk, wich would be a stalemate IMHO.

Don't forget, you don't have to kill to win the fight. Lobo vs Hitman for example, Lobo can be KOed so Logan might win wink.

jasonk3
Originally posted by swerve1988
hulk should be above supes cuz LOBO beat supes but can't beat hulk

no

blind faith
Either stops or win at 6, definitely goes down to Supes. Supes is the man between them, he is way too fast and durable and a better fighter.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Stops at 2, or if he succeeds he goes up to the Hulk, wich would be a stalemate IMHO.

Don't forget, you don't have to kill to win the fight. Lobo vs Hitman for example, Lobo can be KOed so Logan might win wink. Lobo has ben kayoed I do believe but I don't think Logan has the power required to pull it off. He's shrugged of Superman punches more than once and was even punched by Superman into orbit and was not kayoed.

Batman-Prime
Lobo has ben kayoed I do believe but I don't think Logan has the power required to pull it off. He's shrugged of Superman punches more than once and was even punched by Superman into orbit and was not kayoed.

I agree with you, Lobo is a brawler, the problem is Wolverine does not punch, he cuts and slices wink. And Lobo, though immortal, would be unable to fight without his limbs or his head.... Logan might win, temporary and thats enough for one duell smile.

snoopdogg
I agree with you, Lobo is a brawler, the problem is Wolverine does not punch, he cuts and slices wink. But you just said Lobo can be kayoed so Logan might win. confused

And Lobo, though immortal, would be unable to fight without his limbs or his head.... Logan might win, temporary and thats enough for one duell smile. Logan has never defeated Hulk by slicking off his limbs I don't think. Lobo has a healing factor that puts Hulks to shame.

Juntai
I hope you're not arguing that Wolverine beats Lobo.
lol.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Juntai
I hope you're not arguing that Wolverine beats Lobo.
lol. I'm not the other guy I think believes Logan can win against Lobo.

Batman-Prime
But you just said Lobo can be kayoed so Logan might win. confused

Logan has never defeated Hulk by slicking off his limbs I don't think. Lobo has a healing factor that puts Hulks to shame.

He was KOed by an wrecking Ball in the Hitman vs Lobo comic big grin, he might be KOed by the Hulk and sliced up by Logan, I wasn't precise my fault I admit that wink.

And Juntai I indeed think that Logan has a chance against Lobo, though he might never kill the main man he could at least temporaily win. Logan vs Lobo 4-5/10 in an "first man to lose consciousness".

snoopdogg
He was KOed by an wrecking Ball in the Hitman vs Lobo comic big grin, he might be KOed by the Hulk and sliced up by Logan, I wasn't precise my fault I admit that wink.

And Logan was kayoed by a Elk, but that does not mean he is normaly protrayed that way. Wolverine will give Lobo hell but he's got no chance at winning. Lobos healing factor>>>Wolverines, and that will be the deciding factor.

id369

Superherovandal
You do know he has healing factor that puts Bone clawed wolverines to shame? So any damage he takes he'd automatically heal from.

Juntai
Yeah, I wasn't talking to you Snoop.

But Wolverine has the power to take down a lot of people due to his abilities and adamantium. Does it mean he will? Certainly not.

Lobo has the superspeed required to dodge his attacks if he felt the need.
He will automatically know what it would take to put Wolverine down. His has a power to know and utilize any character's weakness against them. He has the power, yes, power to completely overcome Wolverine's fighting skills.
The durability and healing factor to make most attacks nearly ineffective, in the event they landed.
And the strength and stamina to throw down with entire teams of guys that would likewise curbstomp Wolverine.

It's nowhere close to 4 or 5 out of 10, more like a 1/1000 or so.

Batman-Prime
Yeah, I wasn't talking to you Snoop.

But Wolverine has the power to take down a lot of people due to his abilities and adamantium. Does it mean he will? Certainly not.

Lobo has the superspeed required to dodge his attacks if he felt the need.
He will automatically know what it would take to put Wolverine down. His has a power to know and utilize any character's weakness against them. He has the power, yes, power to completely overcome Wolverine's fighting skills.
The durability and healing factor to make most attacks nearly ineffective, in the event they landed.
And the strength and stamina to throw down with entire teams of guys that would likewise curbstomp Wolverine.

It's nowhere close to 4 or 5 out of 10, more like a 1/1000 or so.

I know I'm gonna regret this but Wolverine can win against Lobo, it's unlikely yes but it can be done..... *getsready* take a look at Marvel vs DC *runsfasterthentheflash* ... .... ..... ... .. .. . .. big grin

juggernaut66666
I know I'm gonna regret this but Wolverine can win against Lobo, it's unlikely yes but it can be done..... *getsready* take a look at Marvel vs DC *runsfasterthentheflash* ... .... ..... ... .. .. . .. big grin
no expression

Juntai
I know I'm gonna regret this but Wolverine can win against Lobo, it's unlikely yes but it can be done..... *getsready* take a look at Marvel vs DC *runsfasterthentheflash* ... .... ..... ... .. .. . .. big grin lmao.

Juntai
I'll take the funny behavior as you already knowing your full of shit. wink

id369
Not to mention that Logan has bin knocked out cold by, an average Joe smacking him up side his head.

If we take in account low low showing of both characters.

Logan still loses.

Lord Rock
Its really hard to judge fights when healing factors comes into play...

dvampire
Lobo punches Logan into space! Next.

Vathu
How far does Lobo get? He gets his chain and hook and gets 5 minutes to rest before the next match starts. No prep.

1. Spiderman
2. Wolverine
3. Thing
4. Sasquatch
5. Wonderman
6. Hulk
7. Superman

Fuuuck. Lobo gets through first five and struggles with Hulk. Blood clone. Shit. He doesn't need it for him. xD

He's immortal. And has the greatest accelerated healing factor IN the Marvel universe.

Soljer
Lobo stomps on the first six.

Seven gives him trouble, but Lobo may be able to clear it.

Vathu
Yeah. Supes would be tough. But Lobo just has to fight it out. One of them would get tired after a while.

TricksterPriest
Like everybody says, Supes is probably the only person on this list who can actually stop him. Nobody else has a chance in hell. And that includes Hulk. big grin Lobo does have a good shot of clearing this. Normally, how does Lobo do against Supes? I'm not talking about his own comics.

Vathu
Well. Lobo is just about as bad as DD. Although He is immortal and cannot die. Supes has died. And been ressurected. Damn cultists. Lobo took Supes place in the JLA when he died anyways. Lobo was making a good name for himself. Even though he was only in it to 'bust some heads.'

snoopdogg
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Like everybody says, Supes is probably the only person on this list who can actually stop him. Nobody else has a chance in hell. And that includes Hulk. big grin Lobo does have a good shot of clearing this. Normally, how does Lobo do against Supes? I'm not talking about his own comics. I posted all of their known battles in the Lobo thread.

db_renji
It comes down to him and Supes. Supes would have knowledge from their previous encounters. I think Lobo has a chance at a win, but I wouldn't give him the majority.

Lobo beats Supes 3-4/10. So, probably stops at 7.

xmeat
stops at huc and stops hard.

jasonk3
Stops at 7

xmeat
huc pounds lobo to oblivion.

UniOmni
Stops at 6.

Both have healing factors.

And both have been koed.

One gets stronger as time passes.

And neither dwarfs the other in strength when the bell rings, despite what some say.

I'll say he stops at 6.

Kento
Originally posted by Vathu
Well. Lobo is just about as bad as DD. Although He is immortal and cannot die. Supes has died. And been ressurected. Damn cultists. Lobo took Supes place in the JLA when he died anyways. Lobo was making a good name for himself. Even though he was only in it to 'bust some heads.'

Actually Lobo has died..That's what got him the ban from Heaven or Hell that made him immortal. I don't have the comic before it but he's in heaven ripping through angels and gods so they bring him back to life and ban him. Then he proceeds to kill the guy who killed him and walks off on his hands carrying his waist down on his shoulder.

But yea I'm saying on a normal day for Superman Lobo will clear it but if its been a very bad day for Supes and he's mad Lobo isn't clearing it.

Bouboumaster
Stop at 6

snoopdogg
I think Lobo can beat Hulk for a slight majority due to his better skills, speed, healingfactor etc. Lobo is a smart cookie also. He created a virus to kill his entire planet while making himself immune to it. He also adjusted one of Darkseids Boom Tubes making Darkseid teleport all around the galaxy.

Accel
I believe with his cloning ability used to its full potential, he'd most likely beat Hulk. Limited to just one clone, Lobo vs Hulk could really go either way.

I would definitely say he stops at Superman though.

Juntai
Why is Hulk ahead of WW on the list?

snoopdogg
Why is Hulk ahead of WW on the list? That's Wonderman. I would never put WonderWoman ahead of Hulk. That would be rediculous.

Juntai
That's Wonderman. I would never put WonderWoman ahead of Hulk. That would be rediculous. Damn, I did that dumb shit I usually laugh at other people about. sad @ Confusing WW and WM.

juggernaut66666
Damn, I did that dumb shit I usually laugh at other people about. sad @ Confusing WW and WM.
Newb!!!!!!!!!!

Juntai
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Newb!!!!!!!!!!
313 laughing out loud

Questioneer
Captain Marvel would also be a threat to Lobo.

Let's face it, Lobo is a laugh and trying to integrate him into real continuity, especially power wise, is a load of bunk.

Don't get me wrong, Lobo is one of my fav DC characters...but he's about as deep as a puddle.

For my assessment, I'm going to use Lobo from his first appearance in Omega Men #3. In that case, the Hulk takes him.

Otherwise, he beats everyone, jumps out of the comic issue and murders our families laughing at our crying.

Edit: Also, Marvel Ares looks like he might be fun to pit against Lobo.

Soljer
Lobo stomps the Hulk, and can take Superman a few times, but probably not the majority.

He's got a shot at clearing it, but not a great one.

xmeat
That's Wonderman. I would never put WonderWoman ahead of Hulk. That would be rediculous. then your stupid.which you are.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by xmeat
then your stupid.which you are. WonderWoman beat the sh!t out of the Juggernaut. That's something Hulk has never done.... shifty

xmeat
WonderWoman beat the sh!t out of the Juggernaut. That's something Hulk has never done.... shifty buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullshit
even you have to admit thats bull like logan beating lobo.

snoopdogg
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullshit
even you have to admit thats bull like logan beating lobo. That fight was fan-voted. WW beating Juggernaut was not however.

xmeat
That fight was fan-voted. WW beating Juggernaut was not however. yeah cause dc probably couldn't see one of their best characters defeated by a marvel villain. That would also mean ww>>>thor which we know aint true.

long pig
Which Lobo?

D.C's dumbed down version that shows up in Superman comics or the original "kills skyfathers for fun" one shot Lobo?

Original Lobo clears the holy hell out of this line up with very little effort. Dumbed down Lobo loses to Superman.

As for Hulk, Lobo comes at him at 20x lightspeed on his bike, hooks Hulk and drops him off near the sun.

long pig
Don't forget, Lobo isn't just strong, he's superhumanly smart with Karnak-esque weakness finding abilities. He's not just a brawler, in fact, he knows literally thousands of h2h & weapon using martial arts.

If you take his feats literally, he's got farts that destroy worlds (it actually destroyed a planet) and wild stuff like that.

xmeat
Originally posted by long pig
Don't forget, Lobo isn't just strong, he's superhumanly smart with Karnak-esque weakness finding abilities. He's not just a brawler, in fact, he knows literally thousands of h2h & weapon using martial arts.

If you take his feats literally, he's got farts that destroy worlds (it actually destroyed a planet) and wild stuff like that. still not enough for fobo to defeat huc.

long pig
still not enough for fobo to defeat huc.
Dude, for all intents and purposes, he IS Hulk. He's Hulk but smarter, faster, better at fighting, carries weapons, has a better healing factor and is many times stronger than baseline Hulk.

Faceman
Dude, for all intents and purposes, he IS Hulk. He's Hulk but smarter, faster, better at fighting, carries weapons, has a better healing factor and is many times stronger than baseline Hulk. Hey pig, your arguing against a brick wall, or shall i say fanboy...

xmeat
Dude, for all intents and purposes, he IS Hulk. He's Hulk but smarter, faster, better at fighting, carries weapons, has a better healing factor and is many times stronger than baseline Hulk. he is not stronger nor faster than huc lobo cant fly huc could easily jump on shitty ass bike and punch a hole in it.
His huns would do nothing to huc he cant kill.

xmeat
he is not stronger nor faster than huc lobo cant fly huc could easily jump on shitty ass bike and punch a hole in it.
His guns would do nothing to huc he cant kill.

Accel
Originally posted by Faceman
Hey pig, your arguing against a brick wall, or shall i say fanboy...
That's an insult to brick walls every where.

Faceman
Originally posted by Accel
That's an insult to brick walls every where. Your right dude, I'm going outside right now an apologize to my brick wall. sad

nvrbeenwthagirl
still not enough for fobo to defeat huc.
I Think someone has taken over xmeat's account. Even he doesn't act this lame. His writing style has changed.

long pig
he is not stronger nor faster than huc lobo cant fly huc could easily jump on shitty ass bike and punch a hole in it.
His huns would do nothing to huc he cant kill.
He IS stronger and he IS faster and he DOES have far better healing. Once, Lobo lifted this 5th dimension box that had the weight of the entire universe inside it. Basically, he picked up the universe.

Seriously. Yeah, a total retard of a feat but it's still his feat. (this is the original Lobo BTW)

And his bike moves faster than light, Hulk can't see the bike to try and jump on it....and the bike does indeed fly. It's like SS' surfboard.

Hulk can't win this at all, it's silly to even say otherwise.

xmeat
He IS stronger and he IS faster and he DOES have far better healing. Once, Lobo lifted this 5th dimension box that had the weight of the entire universe inside it. Basically, he picked up the universe.

Seriously. Yeah, a total retard of a feat but it's still his feat. (this is the original Lobo BTW)

And his bike moves faster than light, Hulk can't see the bike to try and jump on it....and the bike does indeed fly. It's like SS' surfboard.

Hulk can't win this at all, it's silly to even say otherwise. and you dont think huc cant lift it as well please just go away.. Fobo would only make huc angry with his bad jokes huc beating people far more powerful than fobo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.