Heroes vs. Villians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Gladiator
Wonder Woman (standard Equip No sword this time)
Captain Atom
Quasar
Majestic

vs.

Count Nefaria
Black Adam
Sinestro
Bizarro
Apocolyspe

Hulk rules all
Gotta go with the bad guys. If they can gel as a team they're going to historize the good guys real bad like.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Gladiator
Wonder Woman (standard Equip No sword this time)
Captain Atom
Quasar
Majestic

vs.

Count Nefaria
Black Adam
Sinestro
Bizarro
Apocolyspe

I like Capt Atom

Soljer
Team 1 wins.

Why, you might ask?

Apocalypse is on the other team. no expression.

bigbran
Originally posted by Soljer
Team 1 wins.

Why, you might ask?

Apocalypse is on the other team. no expression. I know, a severe hinderence...

You would think that, the baddies need someone to add to Black Adam... but Apocalypse?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Soljer
Team 1 wins.

Why, you might ask?

Apocalypse is on the other team. no expression.

F u soljer. stick out tongue F U. Apocalypse is more powerful than Nefaria, Bizarro, and possibly Black Adam. Unless we're talking Jobacalypse, in which case, yes he is a handicap. sad Classic Apoc, he can beat all the guys on his team except Sinestro. Combined, no. 1 on 1, yes. Anyway, bad guys win this one. Go read the respect thread, Apocalypse is far more powerful than is shown in comics nowadays.

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
I like Capt Atom

Black Adam/Apoc ftw

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
F u soljer. stick out tongue F U. Apocalypse is more powerful than Nefaria, Bizarro, and possibly Black Adam. Unless we're talking Jobacalypse, in which case, yes he is a handicap. sad Classic Apoc, he can beat all the guys on his team except Sinestro. Combined, no. 1 on 1, yes. Anyway, bad guys win this one. Go read the respect thread, Apocalypse is far more powerful than is shown in comics nowadays.

chair I deserved that.

Ok, Poccy is more powerful than Nefaria I believe. Maybe Bizarro, cause he's an idiot.

Captain Atom tips the scales for the good guys.

guy222
bumprav

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.