Wolverine versus Syler (from Heroes)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

janus77
anyone watch Heroes?
Syler's powers are growing interesting... maybe he's not as powerful as Peter but a lot more adept with them.

anyway, this is just a random conflict. Syler wants Wolverine's ability to win regardless of reason (for the purposes of this thread, this trait is temporarily removed from Wolverine).

think Wolverine would probably win a few before Syler stumbles upon a winning method.

Symmetric Chaos
Sylar melts him . . .

Scoobless
Wolverine wouldn't be able to get anywhere near Sylar ... so unless he's using a sniper rifle he's screwed.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Sylar melts him . . .

Melt the adamantium in his body. That would be sick!

hunbu04
what will be good is peter vs sylar
who do you think will win

celestialdemon
Originally posted by hunbu04
who do you think will win

Now that Peter's learned to control his powers, he would win.

lando005
Originally posted by hunbu04
who do you think will win now there's a fight i'm looking forward to their first real fight should be coming soon i hope

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by lando005
now there's a fight i'm looking forward to their first real fight should be coming soon i hope

This Monday.

It should be interesting.

hunbu04
but the fight is not going to end this monday it probabily going to be another infamous heroes cliffhanger. we are going to know who will survive on april 23

celestialdemon
This Monday.

It should be interesting.

I'm not sure if it will be this Monday. Might take away from the surprise of revealing Linderman.

janus77
I got the impression syler's metal-melting powers only worked with a combination of close range and concentration.

also, for this fight, assume bone claw Wolverine.

agility, strength, skill, stamina, speed are all factors favouring Wolverine.

LordFear
hey I stopped momentarily watching the show, after Sylar killed that girl who was working for that agent dude,(father of Claire). So what other powers he acquired after that?

jasofisc
which one is syler again

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by LordFear
hey I stopped momentarily watching the show, after Sylar killed that girl who was working for that agent dude,(father of Claire). So what other powers he acquired after that?

Superhearing and the ability to liquify metal. He already had stolen TK from someone.

Originally posted by jasofisc
which one is syler again

Powerstealing psychomurderer.

hunbu04
he acquired super hearing, and the power to liquified metals
but peter has also become more power because now he can used all the power he absorbed without staying in contact with the power original uses.
and sylar and peter can also used several powers at the same time

jasofisc
Superhearing and the ability to liquify metal. He already had stolen TK from someone.

Powerstealing psychomurderer.

yeah that will be tuff for wolverine to over come.

LordFear
yeah but isn't adamantium indestructible?
it goes beyond the chemical laws of normal metals with certain melting temps?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by LordFear
it goes beyond the chemical laws of normal metals with certain melting temps?

The liquification has nothing to do with heat as far as I can see. The wrench didn't even heat up enough to make the glass jar it was in glow.

lando005
Originally posted by janus77
I got the impression syler's metal-melting powers only worked with a combination of close range and concentration.

also, for this fight, assume bone claw Wolverine.

agility, strength, skill, stamina, speed are all factors favouring Wolverine. i wouldn't call it a metal melting power and i don't think it's just limited to metals, if you noticed the episode when syler stole thoes powers there were a lot of liquified objects on the floor i think what it really is is matter conversion in an early stage, this is only my guess for right now but i think that with practice syler will be able to change the shapes of objects not just break them down into simple matter. of course none of this matters anyway in this fight there's not much wolverine can do if syler just holds in in the air with tk and has his way with him. Remember syler's original power is the ability to see genetic and design flaws i'm sure he can find a way to kill him

janus77
ah yeah, forgot about the TK and his watchmaker background... finding the flaws in designs. he just seems a tad slow, mentally.

Syler's been captured by people, he's probably not really aware of the full extent of his powers...

hmm, with TK, I don't think Wolverine can even pull off one win.
perhaps the TK can be overloaded with multiple projectiles?
if so, still outside of Wolvy's means... sad

Syler takes the lot, if he is as agile with the TK against Wolverine as he was against the slower more pedestrian people he's beaten so far.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.