M. Bison vs Rugal Bernstein

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Or, the Man in Red match.

Rugal Bernstein wants Shadowlaw technology in order to make a hefty profit. Only problem is that every single mole and spy that he has sent to the criminal organization has been executed as an example by Bison himself.

Not one to give up (not to mention the opporunity of adding the insane Shadowlaw boss to his statue collection), Rugal sends Vice and Mature to personally deliver an invitation to the Blacknoah.

Rugal has challenged Bison to a deathmatch. If Bison wins, then all of Rugal's assets are his. If Rugal wins, then he takes control of Shadowlaw.

Sado22
it doesn't matter. with both these idiots having a thing for going "supernova" after getting their asses kicked...they both will wind up dead regardlesssmile

that aside, this will be fair if its KoF94 Rugal and SF2 Bison
or
Alpha Bison and Omega Rugal. either way i think Rugal wins. If SFA3 Bison had to "retreat" upon facing Ryu, Ken and Sagat at the same time, and Omega Rugal was STILL pwning Ryo, Kyo, Terry and the WHOLE CAST OF KOF95..........yeah sure do the math.
Rugal wins.

~Sado

Sanji Himura
I must disagree. Alpha 3 Bison has the ability to teleport, and knowing Bison, has a convient escape plan ready. Plus, Bison doesn't blow himself up after getting his ass kicked, he merged with Rose.

Rugal will win, but Bison will be the last man standing.

Emperor Ashtar
I'm going to ignore who beat who in SNK, because obviously SNK doesn't pay attention to who they make winners in bouts.Rugal defeating the whole cast of kof 95 is snk being dumb again, igniz and clone zero did the samething only to be beaten by the flame users. And, alpha 3 is laden with CIS, bison retreated despite killing most of the dolls and defeating rose for no reason was dumb. Oh, and the reason why bison jumped back was because sagat (Boss tier) was helping.

Remulous
A draw, or Rugal wins by a slight margin.

Tha C-Master
They should be matched rather close (Akuma should be a bit more powerful than Rugal). It would be a good match, but what do you think gives Rugal the edge?

Kazenji
M.bison mainly because of his teleportation thing and the psycho crusher

Remulous
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
They should be matched rather close (Akuma should be a bit more powerful than Rugal). It would be a good match, but what do you think gives Rugal the edge? Mainly because of CVS2. Rugal is more with Gouki while Bison is lesser then Gouki, leaving Rugal slightly greater then Bison. I have reason to believe that Bison will lose to the SF veterans of 3rd Strike and the 3rd Strike higher tiers. Meanwhile, I can see Omega Rugal taking out everybody in 3rd Strike except the Gill, Oro, Gouki.

Tha C-Master
Well Bison hadn't been shown in SF3 so his strength is unspecified.

CvsSNK 1, Bison and Rugal were equal, Gouki and E. Ryu were top tier. They just hyped Rugal to Akuma to enhance the plot. Which is ok, but it's just the suspension of disbelief.

Sado22
i played that crappy game some time back, but i remember it was Geese=Bison.

Remulous
Well Bison hadn't been shown in SF3 so his strength is unspecified.

CvsSNK 1, Bison and Rugal were equal, Gouki and E. Ryu were top tier. They just hyped Rugal to Akuma to enhance the plot. Which is ok, but it's just the suspension of disbelief. Well I kinda look at the fact that Urien believes Chun Li helped in taking out Bison and Shadaloo, yet fought her like he didn't even care, like she was no threat to him.

Tha C-Master
Yea, but all of the characters were upped a bit since then.

Bison and Rugal were tier three in Capcom vs. SNK 1 though.

Remulous
Yea, but all of the characters were upped a bit since then.

Bison and Rugal were tier three in Capcom vs. SNK 1 though. So in CVS 1, What SNK character was tied with Gouki?

King Nothing
M.Bison has this.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Remulous
So in CVS 1, What SNK character was tied with Gouki? None, he was a secret Boss character. Evil Ryu was though, (on the same ratio level).

Remulous
Well...I only played CVS 1 once. I thought it would be like MVC but it wasn't, I was very disappointed. Still, if we were to use G.Rugal VS M.Bison, then Rugal will win for sure. Can we use G.Rugal?

Darkstorm Zero
I REALLY want to say Bison for this one, Rugal was only a slightly hyped hybrid of Geese and Krauser, that was until the Omega Rugal and God Rugal transformations...

Ok, I think I'll say Bison wins against regular Rugal,but looses horribly to the higher transformations Rugal has.

TricksterPriest
Is that SFA Bison you're speaking of? If so, I'll agree. but Rugal destroys SF2 Bison. Bison will have to bleed to beat Normal Rugal. He will earn the win.

Darkstorm Zero
Yeah, Bison at his best showing was the SFA3 one equipped with the Psycho Drive..... Unless you want to use SFEX3's Shin Bison, which I know you don't wink

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Yeah, Bison at his best showing was the SFA3 one equipped with the Psycho Drive..... Unless you want to use SFEX3's Shin Bison, which I know you don't wink
Oh, god not him....

TricksterPriest
SF: EX was broken as hell. Screw Shin Bison. stick out tongue Btw, on a gameplay note, did you know Rugal's Gigantic Pressure can not only grab Bison during the psycho crusher, but during the mega psycho crusher super? I'm fairly sure the god press can grab Bison out of the crusher. Of course, I've only tried these on CVS2.

Tha C-Master
That's gameplay though, Gill can jab most anyone out of their super arts too.

TricksterPriest
invulnerability frames. stick out tongue And Gill's almost broken in how powerful he is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.