The house of the dead 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kadesh
ok well i just finished the game and all i have to say it is badass and awesome

1) it covers the gap between HOTD2 and HOTD3
2) has more bosses
3) shows the final legacy of goldman
4) bosses are alot tougher and more challenging, bosses like the star and the world

was wondering any body else played this game? And if you did what do you think of it?

By the way in chapter 5 "The star" is believed to be the reincarnation of "The magician" which appeared in the first 2 games, some one at IGN mentioned that "The magician" is the prototype of "The star"

One thing which i find interesting, each final boss of all for games have their own agenda and special abilities and every boss is named after a tarrot card

DarkC
You mean the one with Pandora's Box?

It's the best HOTD of them all because there's a shitload more zombies, but at least you get to spray them.

I've only fought the Lovers and the first one, that Grabber dude. Lovers was insane. Intense action.

Kadesh
Originally posted by DarkC
You mean the one with Pandora's Box?

It's the best HOTD of them all because there's a shitload more zombies, but at least you get to spray them.

I've only fought the Lovers and the first one, that Grabber dude. Lovers was insane. Intense action. the story is also intresting and james looks so much more matured compared to him in hotd2.

Before fightning the "star" you even get to see the hole the hierophant made in hotd2 . And believe me "The star" and "Pandoras box" are badass and exremely hard, you can pwn the final boss but certeinly not the star since he fights just like the magician

But yea the games graphics are awesome and alot of zombies, too bad there are no hostages to save like the first 2 games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.