Rugal and Adelheid Bernstein vs Heihachi and Kazuya Mishima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Rugal Bernstein has his eyes set on the Mishima Zaibatsu.

In a rare form of unity, his eldest son Adelheid decides to team up with his Orochi-happy father against the Mishima family in response of a slight made to his sister Rose by Kazuya.

In an even more rare form of unity, Heihachi and his son Kazuya decide to put their feud aside, since Rugal wants the two Mishima men as his next pieces of art in his statue collection.

The Mishima Zaibatsu is at stake.

Heihachi is dressed in his best (the suit he wore in the T5 intro; the all-white with the tiger-striped jacket) and Kazuya is in his formal uniform and shades.

TricksterPriest
The Bernstein family is about to administer a massive ass-kicking. evil face The Mishima line is going to be exterminated.

Sado22
Kazuya spanks Adelheid till he goes off screaming like a little bidge.
meanwhile Rugal pounds Hachi.

Kazuya and Rugal become become best friends...till Kazuya blindsides him and tosses him off the cliff..........and Rugal's panther mauls Kazuya. Kuma then comes and mauls the panther....................and Rugal's daughter takes over the Zaibatsu.........untill Jin comes and pounds her.
Mishimas win.

~THe Invincible Sado-sama

Emperor Ashtar
Mishima's pwn the bernsteins, in my opinion. How is rugal going to deal with devil and heiachi working together as a team. We've seen what they can do as a team.

lightness
nothing genocide cutter won't solve

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by lightness
nothing genocide cutter won't solve Against, mishima's durability gencocide cutter won't do much.

TricksterPriest
you are VASTLY overrating the Mishimas if you think they have a chance in hell of beating the Modern Pirate, let alone him and his son together.

Remulous
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The Bernstein family is about to administer a massive ass-kicking. evil face The Mishima line is going to be exterminated. It wont be a total slaughter though.

Emperor Ashtar
you are VASTLY overrating the Mishimas if you think they have a chance in hell of beating the Modern Pirate, let alone him and his son together.

Heiachi survived an explosion that would kill rugal during his battle on honmaru, Casted into a raveen by kazuya after the first Tekken tourney and was slammed through a thick brick temple wall by devil jin just to get up without a scratch. If anyone is overrating anyone, it's you with Rugal.

Darkstorm Zero
Hey wait, Rugal survived the Blacknoah going up in 94...

Sado22
....no he just happened to escape before blowing it up. big grin

TricksterPriest
Righttttttt. And that why he says his orochi power allowed him to survive when he shows up in KOF 95' in the game. And why he's missing one of his hands. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sado22
he is missing a right hand due to the pounding he got from Kyo.

as for "saying he survived".......you answered it for yourself. it wasn't his OWN power that saved him but Orochi power. Hachi on the other hand doesn't require devil or whatever to do it. it's his own power....not to mention how pansyboy Rugal was destroyed by a small percentage of Orochi power.

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
Heihachi was KOed for3 weeks and should have died from starvation during that time... CIS IMO

As for Rugals hand, I dare you to prove it was Kyo who did that, since everywhere I read it's bean said that it was the Blacknoah blast that did that...

Cloud_VII
Devil with Heihachi versus the Bernsteins......potential.

TricksterPriest
Potential? Let's see Heihachi solo the Tekken cast. then you can come talk and claim he's on Rugal's level. Not to mention Rugal fights teams of 3 solo. Hachi's not that powerful.

Cloud_VII
Potential? Let's see Heihachi solo the Tekken cast. then you can come talk and claim he's on Rugal's level. Not to mention Rugal fights teams of 3 solo. Hachi's not that powerful. Heihachi can take on multiple Jacks at once, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Also, how's any of the Bernsteins going to beat Devil. That being is as powerful as Devil Jin was in his T5 ending. I don't see how they're going to survive against a being of that power.

Sado22
my bad actually.
don't beat me up now Dark-hairy-left-asscheek-Storm
mad
~Sado

Remulous
Potential? Let's see Heihachi solo the Tekken cast. then you can come talk and claim he's on Rugal's level. Not to mention Rugal fights teams of 3 solo. Hachi's not that powerful. You bring a good point, but it wont be a total slaughter. Rugal fighting the entire cast of KOF was not jobbing, but Kyo facing him the way he was is jobbing. Especially how Kyo can't even beat Iori with help, yet he's supposed to solo Rugal.

Superboy Prime
Adelheid is not going to survive Kazuya...however Rugal is something else.

Remulous
Are you inferring that Hachi will defeat Rugal?

Superboy Prime
What part of Adelheid is dying by the hands of Kazuya & Rugal being something else/differant than Adelheid didn't you get?

King Nothing
The Bernstiens have this won.

Remulous
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
What part of Adelheid is dying by the hands of Kazuya & Rugal being something else/differant than Adelheid didn't you get? Whoa! My bad dudelaughing

I doubt Adleheid will lose to Kaz, he solos teams of 3 like his father, I doubt Kaz can do the same.

Superboy Prime
No problem-a, dude.

Kazuya tosses heavily armored androids like rag dolls without trying. I doubt Adelheid can do the same.

Of course I'm assuming this is a non-CIS/PIS induced Kazuya fighitng here.

Remulous
I think Adleheid can, actually.

Superboy Prime
Kazuya can solo teams of 3 unless Jin is part of the team. If that bastard is in it Kazuya will forget all about his mastery of the Devil gene, his intense hatred and lust for revenge and he will never even remember he was once the protagonist of the series.

Out of topic...I know but I have to say it...

Jin ****ing sucks.

*Exhales*

Ok...

*Goes to shrine and starts impaling Jin voodoo doll with needles in it's crotch*

SUFFER!

Cloud_VII
Devil will destroy all the Bernsteins at once.

Remulous
Originally posted by Superboy Prime

Jin ****ing sucks.

*Exhales*

Ok...

*Goes to shrine and starts impaling Jin voodoo doll with needles in it's crotch*

SUFFER! You are right about 1 thing Jin does suck and bad. What were they smokin when they were writing the Tekken story?

TricksterPriest
Cloud, don't do this. If you try to get Devil in this, I'll try to get Omega Rugal. Rugal normally is enough to beat Devil, Omega makes this a horrible curbstomp.

Major Snafu
Cloud, don't do this. If you try to get Devil in this, I'll try to get Omega Rugal. Rugal normally is enough to beat Devil, Omega makes this a horrible curbstomp.

I'll settle this once and for all: ABSOLUTELY no Devil Kazuya and no Omega Rugal.

Superboy Prime
Amen.

Remulous
I was assuming Rugal was in his strongest form already, hmmm with Rugal only being normal this fight is closer than I 1st thought.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
Also, how's any of the Bernsteins going to beat Devil. That being is as powerful as Devil Jin was in his T5 ending. I don't see how they're going to survive against a being of that power.

No he's not, Devil's nowhere close to that level.

Your talking Half the Original Devilmixedin with Jinpachi's power,arguably the Strongest Devil so far. D.Kaz was nowhere near that

Cloud_VII
Cloud, don't do this. If you try to get Devil in this, I'll try to get Omega Rugal. Rugal normally is enough to beat Devil, Omega makes this a horrible curbstomp. I'd say Devil is about as powerful as Devil Jin was in his T5 ending, since Devil Jin originally wasn't complete whereas Devil was a complete entity, and I doubt God Rugal let alone Omega Rugal would survive against that. Devil Jin's T5 ending shows what it's like to be fully possessed by the Devil.Vbk0Ndi3kfI

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
No he's not, Devil's nowhere close to that level.

Your talking Half the Original Devilmixedin with Jinpachi's power,arguably the Strongest Devil so far. D.Kaz was nowhere near that Devil isn't a partial entity as Devil Jin and Jinpachi are.

Remulous
That, looks cool, but that really isn't that strong, Rugal could do stuff like that if he had nice 3d graphics and cinematic cut scenes.

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Major Snafu
I'll settle this once and for all: ABSOLUTELY no Devil Kazuya and no Omega Rugal. Woah, take it easy. I thought this involved Devil since someone mentioned it on the first page.Originally posted by Remulous
That, looks cool, but that really isn't that strong, Rugal could do stuff like that if he had nice 3d graphics and cinematic cut scenes. Sure...

Cloud_VII
I'll settle this once and for all: ABSOLUTELY no Devil Kazuya and no Omega Rugal. Oh you weren't talking to me

Emperor Ashtar
Heihachi was KOed for3 weeks and should have died from starvation during that time... CIS IMO
Is heiachi like a normal human?

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar

Heihachi is human. He just sucks at dying.

Emperor Ashtar
Heihachi is human. He just sucks at dying.
I know he's "human" in a sense, but he does very inhuman feats.

Major Snafu
I know he's "human" in a sense, but he does very inhuman feats.

I know that. That was just sarcasm on my end (no offense to you). That's one of the reasons why Old Man Mishima is possibly one of the most badass Tekken characters around.

brainchild81
Rugal & son win, but I hope Adelhied dies in the process.

TricksterPriest
co-signed. He is kind of a pansy. stick out tongue

Remulous
Originally posted by brainchild81
Rugal & son win, but I hope Adelhied dies in the process. I like Adleheid, he's like a young Rugal, but honorable. He could kick any none KOF boss's ass, IMO.

Darkstorm Zero
Devil isn't a partial entity as Devil Jin and Jinpachi are.

Jinpachi wasn't a partial entity, infact Jinpachi was the originator of the Devil Gene, hence the Curse of the Mishima Bloodline started with him, and his betrayal at the hands of Heihachi. It's also why Wang Jinrei got involved a 2nd time.

Darkstorm Zero

No, but it takes a regular human roughly 3 days to expire from lack of food and/or water. for Heihachi to survive 3 weeks completely inactive, thats inconceivable.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Remulous
I like Adleheid, he's like a young Rugal, but honorable. He could kick any none KOF boss's ass, IMO. He's got a girl's name & a girly look. Give him a beard or a shorter haircut or something. His father always looked like a tough guy. He's a pale imitation & he could have picked on of his father's better costumes(the suit seen in CVS2) to copy or had an entirely new getup

Remulous
He's got a girl's name & a girly look. Give him a beard or a shorter haircut or something. His father always looked like a tough guy. He's a pale imitation & he could have picked on of his father's better costumes(the suit seen in CVS2) to copy or had an entirely new getup Hey, it's not Adelheid's fault he has a chick name, Rugal named him. He doesn't look like a girl, he is just smooth, sleek, and well groomed. Rugal looks like the guy from Magnum P.I. His suit is fine, although it would be extra cool if he had Rugal's CVS out fit. I see no problem with him. When Rugal was his age he probably looked just like Adleheid.

Sado22
magnum PI?!
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

~Sado

Cloud_VII
Jinpachi wasn't a partial entity, infact Jinpachi was the originator of the Devil Gene, hence the Curse of the Mishima Bloodline started with him, and his betrayal at the hands of Heihachi. It's also why Wang Jinrei got involved a 2nd time. History of the Devil Curse/Gene

Prior to Tekken 4, the Devil was only a single entity that was said to have struck a bargain with Kazuya. During Tekken 2, Kazuya still possessed a good side, represented by Angel, which fought Devil for control of Kazuya's soul. However, after Kazuya was defeated by Heihachi at the conclusion of Tekken 2, Devil fled Kazuya's burning body and attempted to possess Kazuya's son, Jin. After being defeated by Jun Kazama, Devil disappeared, only to resurface over a decade later after Jun's death. The Devil branded Jin with a tattoo on his shoulder and later possessed the young man's body after Heihachi attempted to kill Jin. This brought forth the entity known as Devil Jin.

Tekken 4 came along and made a few changes to the concept. For the first time, the "Devil" was referred to as a gene that could be passed along from father to son rather than a mere supernatural entity. Secondly, the Devil within Kazuya somehow resurfaced, now completely merged with its host; Angel is nowhere to be seen, and announced that Jin's Devil is "half" of the original entity. This introduced the concept that the Devils that possessed Jin and Kazuya are somehow operating independently of one-another, instead of being one single entity as originally suggested.

Jinpachi is revealed to be possessed by the Devil in Tekken 5. Heihachi states in his own Story mode that Jinpachi has "Devil Blood" and the circumstances by which Jinpachi becomes possessed, are similar to those surrounding both Kazuya and Jin. In addition, Jinpachi's ending, viewed when the player is defeated by Jinpachi and chooses not to continue, the text displayed at the conclusion directly states that Jinpachi is consumed by "the Devil".

http://www.answers.com/topic/devil-gene

I believe this is saying Devil was a single entity, and Kazuya, Jin, and Jinpachi, after the events of Tekken 4, were possessed by merely a fraction of that entity. Devil is complete with it's own power whereas Jin, Kazuya, and Jinpachi are not.

Remulous
P.I.)http://images.art.com/images/-/Tom-Selleck---Magnum-PI--C10102602.jpeg

Tom Selleck(Magnum P.I.)Looks alot like Rugal

Emperor Ashtar
No, but it takes a regular human roughly 3 days to expire from lack of food and/or water. for Heihachi to survive 3 weeks completely inactive, thats inconceivable.

It's a video game, as in a work of fiction.

Sado22
i'm glad you people finally figured it out.
heroes can beat godtiers cuz its a videogame. that's the point.
its like watching a hollywood movie: you know no man is going to put a fat british woman on a floating door and sacrifice his life by freezing his butt off in the arctic ocean for the sake of love....but you just watch it and believe it cuz its a movie.

~My Powerwave will go on Sado-sama

Darkstorm Zero
I believe this is saying Devil was a single entity, and Kazuya, Jin, and Jinpachi, after the events of Tekken 4, were possessed by merely a fraction of that entity. Devil is complete with it's own power whereas Jin, Kazuya, and Jinpachi are not.

AHAHAHAHAHAAA!

*Whoo* I havn't laughed that good in ages, Cloud, you have to stop relying on Wiki, or any Wiki-esque sites (And Answers.com is definiltely a Wiki-copy).

BTW, that should have dated back to Tekken 3 if it's supposed to be accurate, since Devil Jin first appeared there.

And since Jinpachi was sealed long before azuya aquire his Devil Powers, how do you explain Jinpachi aquiring them? az had no contact with Jinpachi after he was sealed beneath Honmaru.

Besides, Jinpachi was a completely different kind of Devil.

Remulous
Originally posted by Sado22
its like watching a hollywood movie: you know no man is going to put a fat british woman on a floating door and sacrifice his life by freezing his butt off in the arctic ocean for the sake of love....but you just watch it and believe it cuz its a movie.

~My Powerwave will go on Sado-sama That's cool sometimes but when you do it as much as SNK does it, it kinda sucks, it also makes the bosses look weak.

brainchild81
Ditto. This is not rocket science

Superboy Prime
True. Jinpachi's Devil is different from Kazuya's and Jin's. Also when Jinpachi was sealed he didn't have the "Devil" with him. He died, and eventually the "devil" posessed Jinpachi.

Emperor Ashtar

~My Powerwave will go on Sado-sama
But, didn't you say it's realistic for the hero to win?

Emperor Ashtar
The original plot of the devil was retconned, because prior to tekken 3 there was no devil gene just kazuya possessed by the devil.

Sado22
its not about realistic. like i said we all know our limitations and limitations of others. i just don't see the point of being too realistic in a thing that is basically based on a pile of buttcrap (haoduken, jumping into the sky etc.). its like an Indian movie when they try to get too realistic with dialogue while the guy is taking out an army with a six round revolver roll eyes (sarcastic)

i think the hero should win because what's the point of having a hero lose. isn't the hero supposed to be one who changes the "rules"? why have a hero lose just like everyone else....what seperates him or her from the rest of the crowd? if ryu loses to Ken and so does Sakura...what the difference between the them (techinically speaking). they still get mauled, right?

its like this anime, Tengou Tenge. the hero keeps on getting mauled by the badguy in their first encounter...and gets mauled all the same in the last episode. then the OVA's are released where he fights the badguy aagain and gets mauled AGAIN. realisticaly, yeah, OF COURSE if a 15 year old boy picks a fight with a 20 year old man with enhanced abilities will bet mauled. but really, its an anime, so why bother with all the reality. its not like people don't know that a 15 year old kid is raped ina fight against someone older.

yeah..by the way, am i the only person who thinks that Tekken1 to Tekken2 was one of the best plots in fighting games............and was thoroughly ruined after Tekken3?

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
its not about realistic. like i said we all know our limitations and limitations of others. i just don't see the point of being too realistic in a thing that is basically based on a pile of buttcrap (haoduken, jumping into the sky etc.). its like an Indian movie when they try to get too realistic with dialogue while the guy is taking out an army with a six round revolver roll eyes (sarcastic)
But, like I said it's a work of fiction and doesn't snk do the samething. Infact every fighter does, so, I don't really see your point, but if that's how you feel then hey.

i think the hero should win because what's the point of having a hero lose. isn't the hero supposed to be one who changes the "rules"? why have a hero lose just like everyone else

Because failure is part of life, we learn from our failures and become better because of them. A hero who never loses is a hero who never changes.

....what seperates him or her from the rest of the crowd? if ryu loses to Ken and so does Sakura...what the difference between the them (techinically speaking). they still get mauled, right?

It isn't about getting mauled it's about learning from defeat and become a new. leanring from your mistakes and become better. smile

its like this anime, Tengou Tenge. the hero keeps on getting mauled by the badguy in their first encounter...and gets mauled all the same in the last episode. then the OVA's are released where he fights the badguy aagain and gets mauled AGAIN. realisticaly, yeah, OF COURSE if a 15 year old boy picks a fight with a 20 year old man with enhanced abilities will bet mauled. but really, its an anime, so why bother with all the reality. its not like people don't know that a 15 year old kid is raped ina fight against someone older. Tengo Tenge is a pretty lame manga/anime IMO, the only thing it hasd going for it is fan service. Take Dragon Ball as an example. How many times did goku fail before winning a tenkaichi budokai, or how many times did they fail to beat buu. They kept trying and getting better, until they win. IMO, that's more realistic, check out the Hero's journey and you will see my point.

EDIT: The thing is, nothing is real about a work of fiction, it can try to be realistc but never real. And, even if it's not real, big deal being real doesn't make it better. But, I just feel the hero never losing is stagnate and stale.

brainchild81
Good post

Emperor Ashtar
yeah..by the way, am i the only person who thinks that Tekken1 to Tekken2 was one of the best plots in fighting games............and was thoroughly ruined after Tekken3?

~Sado
Nope, tekkens plot went straigh to hell after tekken 2.

Good post

Thanks

Superboy Prime
Just say it:

Replacing Kazuya with Jin was a really bad move. They tried to fix it with Tekken4, but instead just made the better developed character job for the **** of it.

Remulous
If Jin was to turn evil or into a bad guy he would be cool, like his pops.

Superboy Prime
The problem with Jin is his lack of character development.

At least in Tekken 4 they revamped his image and attitude--well no shit the bigger,meaner baddest mofo(kaz) was coming back--but then in Tekken 5 he is still at the same place as Tekken 4. He hasn't accomplished anything. He just keeps beating his family members to a bloody pulp and leaves. For someone who hates his family and the Mishima bloodline he sure likes continously beating the crap out of his family(like every other Mishima does) and leave. He's a ****ing hypocrite. I only wish Kazuya or Heihachi pimp slap his ass back to oblivion.

Kazuya had lots of development in just 2 games, but then in his 3rd appearance he is just cannon fodder who doesn't really develop thanks to Jin who hogs the spotlight but never really does anything interesting to the storyline.

I say it's about time they ****ing conclude Jin's angst and either have him follow in his father's footsteps or finally end the curse.

Remulous
Exactly, Kaz went from warrior to mob boss conglomerate. We grew with Kaz, and then his son just appears and beats his ass, along with his father(which is Hachi). That was a bit too much for my taste, he just came in and beat everybody up and his character isn't even that good.

Sado22
I actually like Jin a lot (hello, number 5 on my fav list) but even I agree with what you all are saying. i mean come on: T3...beats hachi, changes his mind and flies away...T4, beats hachi and daddio, changes his mind and flies away.
safe bet: T5 beats hachi, daddio and greatgranddaddio, changes his mind and flies away.
make up your mind, jackass!

also, Kazuya was wasted to shameful levels. you have, what could very well be the most popular Tekken character, someone they practically brought back from the dead......and pwned him. not only by his son but hachi's thongwearing oldass. wtf?! why bring him back in the first place if you're idea of "gratifiying the fans" was "getting mauled by the same man who mauled him 20 years ago"?

IMO the plot till T3 was still pretty good (though I WAS DISAPPOINTED AS HELL THAT THERE WAS NO KAZUYA). Jin's back story was interesting, albeit cliched. but still interesting. but T4 ruined it...and T5 ruined it even more.

MAKE KAZ WIN THE TOURNAMENT AND KILL HIS DADDY ALREADY! mad

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Jin just sucks, god I hate him.

Cloud_VII
Jin is teh pwnage.

King Nothing
Jin's whole design lacks luster and appeal. And with that being said he does not deserve the right to be on Kazuya and Heihachi's level. Beating those 2 only made Jin worst.

brainchild81
Jin's cool when he's got the hoody on. Kaz & Hachi are cooler though. I can't think of any really bad character designs from Tekken

Emperor Ashtar
Jin's cool when he's got the hoody on. Kaz & Hachi are cooler though. I can't think of any really bad character designs from Tekken

I guess you haven't seen the new characters of tekken 6?

brainchild81
Nah. I haven't. Where @?

King Nothing
That new male Tekken character looks like a Homosexual.

Sado22
a homosexual who looks like Rock howard, sadlysad
Namco surely could've done better....but then again, faggy pretty boys bring in the fangirls so....
i don't mind Zafina though, she looks nice. Leo is a f@g though.

other bad designs off the top of my head (ohhh...name calling roll eyes (sarcastic) )

-Kuma
-Panda
-Jack1 all the way till GunJack
-Roger, RogerJR, Alex
-Tiger
-Eddy (wtf? big black guy in bright green and yellow tank top?!)
-Jinpachi (one word: sux)
-Ganryu
-and now Leo.

that's just off the top of my head. there are definitely more though. Namco has those certain rare bad days.

Jin's got style, his martial arts is badass and IMO he's got a wicked dress sense. however, he lack dimensions like Kazuya did and that takes the shine off him. Kazuya was was cool and badass, had a unique design, was manly (am i the only person who is sick of seeing pretty boys all over the Videogame market?).
on top of all that he had the most well developed and complex backstory making his personality interesting and his future unpredicatable (who say him banging Jun, dying and turning evil?).
with Jin we always know whats gonna happen: he's gonna line up battered bodies of his ancestors, change his mind and fly away and come back broodier and wheenier than before to do what he should have done before he changed his mind...and of course he's going to change his mind and fly away again...only to return again...and the cycle continues all the way till Tekken10.
get your head out of your @$$ Jin and try to be as cool as your daddy!

~Sado

King Nothing
a homosexual who looks like Rock howard, sadlysad
Namco surely could've done better....but then again, faggy pretty boys bring in the fangirls so....
i don't mind Zafina though, she looks nice. Leo is a f@g though.

other bad designs off the top of my head (ohhh...name calling roll eyes (sarcastic) )

-Kuma
-Panda
-Jack1 all the way till GunJack
-Roger, RogerJR, Alex
-Tiger
-Eddy (wtf? big black guy in bright green and yellow tank top?!)
-Jinpachi (one word: sux)
-Ganryu
-and now Leo.

that's just off the top of my head. there are definitely more though. Namco has those certain rare bad days.

Jin's got style, his martial arts is badass and IMO he's got a wicked dress sense. however, he lack dimensions like Kazuya did and that takes the shine off him. Kazuya was was cool and badass, had a unique design, was manly (am i the only person who is sick of seeing pretty boys all over the Videogame market?).
on top of all that he had the most well developed and complex backstory making his personality interesting and his future unpredicatable (who say him banging Jun, dying and turning evil?).
with Jin we always know whats gonna happen: he's gonna line up battered bodies of his ancestors, change his mind and fly away and come back broodier and wheenier than before to do what he should have done before he changed his mind...and of course he's going to change his mind and fly away again...only to return again...and the cycle continues all the way till Tekken10.
get your head out of your @$$ Jin and try to be as cool as your daddy!

~Sado laughing To be honest, IMO, Tekken did not get a a bad character until Jin and Leo other than them the cast is pretty solid.

Maybe I was a bit harsh on Jin, he does have a cool dress since. To be honest, Jin's physical design isn't really that bad, it's his personality, back story, and actions that make him suck to me. IMO, Jin is a pretty boy and pretty boys are cool, but only when they are powerful and cool at the same time.

Sado22
laughing
yeah his actions are annoying aren't they: he's either standing with his eyes closed and brooding or doing katas and brooding. i hate people who can't make up their damn mind!
You know I'm willing to give Leo a try though. he looks like a f@g but overtime i've learnt that some characters go a long way despite their look. for example, Alba Meira from KoFMI. he is overdressed, has too much leather and streaking. i thought he was pretty lame but once i tried playing with him i really started liking him...more so after the anime.

~Sado

Sado22
by the way here's a thought:
if Rugal needed Orochi power to survive the blast on his ship and stil lost his right arm.........and Heihachi surived the blast without even a scratch....does that mean that in fact Hachi pwns Rugal?
TP a challenge is issued.
*shaves head, waxes it and waits for the perfect moment to zidane headbutt TP*

~Zanadine Sado

Judge 64
I hate Sado and want him away from KMC.
WHO IS WITH ME!?
we dont want that little fanboyish bastard here!!

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

Judge 64
WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

Judge 64
WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

v

Cloud_VII
This asswipe needs a ban, now.

shin_remy
you need a ban too, you are spamming too you response to all of his posts

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by shin_remy
you need a ban too, you are spamming too you response to all of his posts No, I'm not posting long, irrelevant messages. I'm simply saying he needs a ban, and he does.

Sado22
Q- what do you say to a guy who posts a huge hate poem about you?
A- nothing. you're already under his skinwink

Cloud, thanx for sticking up for ore-sama! Cheers mate!beer

~Sado

Cloud_VII
Q- what do you say to a guy who posts a huge hate poem about you?
A- nothing. you're already under his skinwink

Cloud, thanx for sticking up for ore-sama! Cheers mate!beer

~Sado No prob wink

Remulous
Originally posted by Judge 64
WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

v laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughingF**kin outrageous! And this guy is talking about banning some one! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Sado22
not just SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!! mad
ME!!!!!!!!
ORE-SAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY HIGHNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!
how dare you say "someone"?!!!!!! mad

yeah but he sure got what he deserved. i actually sent him a PM yesterday, giving him the results to "all posts by Sado22" and told him to Knock himself out with it.
I rock don't i?

~The One of A Kind Sado-sama

King Nothing
Not necessarily calling him stupid but...Originally posted by Judge 64
WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

WHO IS WITH ME!?

v ...This is down right retarded.

Sado22
dude don't even bother with this guy. like i said before:
Q- what do you say to a guy who spams a whole forum writing hate poems about you?

A- nothing. you're already under his skin.

besides he's got his butt band now so we got nothign to worry aboutsmile
besides, I'm invincible laughing out loud

~Sado

Nikkolas
I still say Heihachi is the strongest Mishima.

He doesn't need Devil. He just is badass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.