Dark Phoenix vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

2damnloud
Have at it eek!

guy222
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Have at it eek!

Dark Phoenix

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by guy222
Dark Phoenix

co-signed

TricksterPriest
He thinks Storm is on the same level as Dark Phoenix, what do you think? roll eyes (sarcastic) Dark Phoenix beats down Juggernaut.

King Kandy
Horrible, horrible spite.

Ptr_Grifin
Well if this is to the best of each characters abilities, couldn't Juggernaut keep his shield up and fight her? Ending up in her exhausting her resources and losing the fight.

TricksterPriest
Phoenix beat Galactus. Who said her power was limitless. She can also BFR or mindrape Juggs to infinity. He's seriously screwed. messed

LordFear
This is not a fight but a massacre

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
This is not a fight but a massacre

PF is immortal

jasonk3
Dark Phoenix

LordFear
PF is immortal

Nice sig bud

guy222
Nice sig bud

Cool. Have a good Saturday. I am observing like Tiamut smile

Lord Rock
Didnt Juggernaut got a helmet that resisted telepathi?

LordFear
Cool. Have a good Saturday. I am observing like Tiamut smile

You got it chief, have a good one too

guy222
You got it chief, have a good one too

I will, my friend smile

Ethereal
classic, or contemporary jugs?

LordFear
Originally posted by Ethereal
classic, or contemporary jugs?

does it matter?

Rewmac
Classic Juggernaut can only be harmed with magic. I'm not saying he wins though. But does Phoenix have magic?

Ethereal
does it matter?

classic juggernaut would put up more of a fight. He held his own against nightmare in his own realm.

LordFear
classic juggernaut would put up more of a fight. He held his own against nightmare in his own realm.

gotcha but in the end, isn't he still dead?
Just prolonging a hopeless outcome

guy222

Nightmare isn't the Phoenix Force. Juggy dies easily

guy222
Originally posted by Rewmac
Classic Juggernaut can only be harmed with magic. I'm not saying he wins though. But does Phoenix have magic?

PF is immortal

Rewmac
Well Juggy got the meat ripped off his body till the skeleton remained and he laughed after it...So....What that counts? Like I said only magical power can kill him. As we seen him as Classic he probably used 40% of the Gem's power. Let's say he uses 100%. Still Juggy won't be able to do a damn thing against Phoenix.
Phoenix can get that helmet off Juggy is done for...

Swanky-Tuna
There's nothing to base what percent of the gem he's utilizing. You're just pulling those numbers out of no where.

LordFear
Bottom line is even if he survives with just his skeleton, Juggy is still dead. A cosmic force like Phoenix? Please unless you are the Beyonder, you survive or very close to him

Rewmac
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
There's nothing to base what percent of the gem he's utilizing. You're just pulling those numbers out of no where. No I'm not. Read up on him. Or better. Ask the guy who knows everything and has all the comics. He is called Juggernaut66666...

Rewmac
Bottom line is even if he survives with just his skeleton, Juggy is still dead. A cosmic force like Phoenix? Please unless you are the Beyonder, you survive or very close to him I was just making statements. Never said he'd win or anything... wink

LordFear
I was just making statements. Never said he'd win or anything... wink

wasn't attacking you personally bud, I was just making a statement. Perhaps trying to grasp some finality to the debate

Rewmac
Maybe or we are just kicking the nothing to keep the thread alive... wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
TK the helmet off. TP for the win.

Swanky-Tuna
No I'm not. Read up on him. Or better. Ask the guy who knows everything and has all the comics. He is called Juggernaut66666...
I only trust juggernaut6666666's opinion on Juggernaut slightly more than my sister's.

Rewmac
So you being an ass...That's alright...

I wonder if you know him at all...

Symmetric Chaos
Maybe his sister is a writer for Marvel . . .

Mr Master
Bottom line is even if he survives with just his skeleton, Juggy is still dead. A cosmic force like Phoenix? Please unless you are the Beyonder, you survive or very close to him

There are plenty of beings that can survive and defeat DP.

Beyonder is overkill.

guy222
Originally posted by Mr Master

Beyonder is overkill.

Mr. M, can Necrom defeat the PF

Mr Master
Mr. M, can Necrom defeat the PF

I doubt it,

Necrom was trying to steal the Phoenix's power.

Now after he evolved in time from the portion he did steal he became a threat, but was still defeated.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Maybe his sister is a writer for Marvel . . . If she is as good as Joeph Loeb I would ignore that...

Cosmic Flame
FYI...Jean Grey's gotten past Juggernaut's helmet before and used TP on him.

Rewmac
Which should be bullshit and it is....That never should have happened.

Swanky-Tuna
Which should be bullshit and it is....That never should have happened.
If it was Jean with Phoenix Force in hand, I think it's acceptable. Juggernaut's helmets are in no way infallible and if anything were to pierce them, it would be that.

We're not talking about like Psylocke reading through the helmets are we, Cosmic Flame?

So you being an ass...That's alright...

I wonder if you know him at all...
Partially. And vaguely. For one, I know Juggernaut pretty well on my own. Two, I don't trust many people as definitive resources on characters. And three, I don't trust opinions on characters from people with said character in their screen name.

Plus if you got that percent stuff from him, tons of people say it and I have a bad memory so I can't remember off hand, then that's just a sour kicker.

guy222
I doubt it,

Now after he evolved in time from the portion he did steal he became a threat, but was still defeated.

Thanks, Mr. M

Rewmac
If it was Jean with Phoenix Force in hand, I think it's acceptable. Juggernaut's helmets are in no way infallible and if anything were to pierce them, it would be that.

We're not talking about like Psylocke reading through the helmets are we, Cosmic Flame? Accepted. I agree on that. But it was stated in comics that his helmet is everything proof with the exception of magical based attacks and then Jean did it....Sooo I was like wink

Partially. And vaguely. For one, I know Juggernaut pretty well on my own. Two, I don't trust many people as definitive resources on characters. And three, I don't trust opinions on characters from people with said character in their screen name.

Plus if you got that percent stuff from him, tons of people say it and I have a bad memory so I can't remember off hand, then that's just a sour kicker. But for this stuff. Yeah when he was rookie he was bit fanboyish but with limits. He never said anything more than he knew or read. confused
As for seeing it I know him and he has a greater comic knowledge currently than I think you have. But nevermind. Go by usernames, judges people by usernames.... laughing laughing laughing

What If...
Don't try to build him up, any decent telepath has stopped Juggs.

Psylocke's psychoblast hurt Juggs and he had his helmet on.
Spite.

Rewmac
I doubt it,

Now after he evolved in time from the portion he did steal he became a threat, but was still defeated. Thanks for the refreshing. But I can't remember how did he steal it.... confused

Swanky-Tuna
But for this stuff. Yeah when he was rookie he was bit fanboyish but with limits. He never said anything more than he knew or read. confused
As for seeing it I know him and he has a greater comic knowledge currently than I think you have. But nevermind. Go by usernames, judges people by usernames.... laughing laughing laughing
Yes, I only judge people by one of the two attributes I listed. Really though, my system is as intricate and serious as it is superficial and petty and so broad that it's just easier not to trust anyone on anything completely.

tkitna
There is absolutely nothing that Juggernaut can do to harm Phoenix. This would be one of the biggest curbstomps i've ever read on these forums.

Rewmac
Yes, I only judge people by one of the two attributes I listed. Really though, my system is as intricate and serious as it is superficial and petty and so broad that it's just easier not to trust anyone on anything completely. Man it's a forum...confused But your call. I judge people by debating skills and knowledge.

LordFear

Beyonder is overkill.

I am sorry but can you list five people, excluding abstract beings and beings with weapons of mass destruction that can take DP out?
I am curious but I was always under the impression that Phoenix is virtually unstoppable unless you are talking about bigger than life beings like LT, Shaper of WOrlds, Beyonder etc

guy222
I am sorry but can you list five people, excluding abstract beings and beings with weapons of mass destruction that can take DP out?
I am curious but I was always under the impression that Phoenix is virtually unstoppable unless you are talking about bigger than life beings like LT, Shaper of WOrlds, Beyonder etc

PF is immortal. I will let a friend discuss PF.

juggernaut66666
I only trust juggernaut6666666's opinion on Juggernaut slightly more than my sister's.
So your sister has all Juggernaut appearances?

Lord Rock
DONT JUGGERNAUT HAS A HELMET AGAINST TELEPATHI?

juggernaut66666
Yeah but it has been "pierced" by telepathy a few times.
1.By Bedlam avatar similar to Cain his main power is telepathy.
2.Prof X during the 8th day Saga
3.Jean Grey (Phoenix)
Though the helmet should have protected him from this but it still happened.

Lord Rock
So... by comiclogic, Phoenix would toast his brain, but by real logic, she wouldnt? I dont have big knowledge on Juggernauts helmet

Rewmac
Originally posted by Lord Rock
So... by comiclogic, Phoenix would toast his brain, but by real logic, she wouldnt? I dont have big knowledge on Juggernauts helmet Correct. It should have been possible since Juggernaut's helmet is magical based.

Lord Rock
You mean it should NOT have been possible?smile
Now i understand... Its tupically Marvel, they always lets us down witn low logicsad But damn, too many cool characters for us to hate thembig grin

Swanky-Tuna
I don't think everything can be written off because Juggernaut's helmet is magic based. If Bedlam can do it, who by comparison would be like a Juggernaut of tp/tk maybe, then Dark Phoenix should be able to do it.

And before we get into the "it was magic" thing, how far does that go? Can I beat Juggernaut down by throwing horseshoes at him or if I start hitting him with a piece of wrought iron fence because of iron's effect on magic? Because it seems like anything that has an effect on Juggernaut that involves any iota of magic has "it was magic" credited as the sole reason why it worked.

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
So your sister has all Juggernaut appearances?
I already went through this. You're about a page behind.

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Yeah but it has been "pierced" by telepathy a few times.
1.By Bedlam avatar similar to Cain his main power is telepathy.
2.Prof X during the 8th day Saga
3.Jean Grey (Phoenix)
Though the helmet should have protected him from this but it still happened.
Psylocke did it during the Onslaught saga too.

Lord Rock
So it CAN be pierced, it just takes very strong telepathi, which we knw that is Phoenixs special?

Dinalfos
Horseshit. Juggernaut's helmet can be knocked off with physical force. Magic, my ass.

Priest
Juggernaut puts Dark Phoenix in a head lock.

LordFear
Originally posted by Priest
Juggernaut puts Dark Phoenix in a head lock.

Yeah picture that!!!!

janus77
Phoenix for the win smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.