Iron Man versus Spiderman and Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Fight in NYC!

Vathu
So Stark is alone in this one?

Venom would likely be the ******* and try to absorb him first round. Or terrorize Pete.

I'd say it would be pretty tough both ways.

Jyppe
Sonics, FTW

Soljer
Originally posted by Jyppe
Sonics, FTW

My thoughts exactly. The sonic transducers he used in the Civil War would floor both Spidey AND destroy Venom.

TricksterPriest
Venom is tough enough to withstand the sonics long enough to smash the device. If this were Eddie Brock, I'd say IM dies. With Gargan being Venom though, harder to call.

Vathu
Yeah.

I'd hate to see Venom swallow his pride and call his family in.

masterbruce
btw, to clarify, this is EDDIE BROCK VENOM.

also, the fight being in NY, there is a lot of places for cover and Spiderman and Venom would have a manueverability advantage over Iron Man in a city full of skyscrapers.

Rewmac
Another masterbruce nonsense thread.

IronMan can handle Pete in like 2 seconds since he wore his suit. He can trick his Spider-Sense.

Venom would get sonics or worse...

LordFear
Originally posted by Rewmac
Another masterbruce nonsense thread.

IronMan can handle Pete in like 2 seconds since he wore his suit. He can trick his Spider-Sense.

Venom would get sonics or worse...

co-signed
its just amazing to me how IronMan gets no respect in this forum consistently. I mean the things Tony has done and people fought but despit that, he has a problem with Venom and SPidey?
people brush up on your Ironman

Symmetric Chaos
Sonics, MissleSpam, Flight, Intelligence . . . IronMan wins

xmeat
team ftw

Magn3t0
Since Iron Man now has his own Spidersense and he knows Venom`s weakness .. I say Iron Man . And I must say he is one of the characters I like the least . But who know , maybe spidey would be able to find a way .

godking
Ironman wraops this up within a minute.

They cant sneak up on him and Ironman has the capacity to end this as quickly as he wants.

Rewmac
Tony's arsenal of gears and weapons aren't everything his intelligence is also leading the pack. The worst thing is his arrogance that can bring some damage along with over confidence. But as long as he can trick Spidey's sense (not like Spidey's punches or web attack would do much damage) he can slap him around (sorry Digi). As for Venom. He isn't much of a challenge. Maybe he is stronger than Spidey and as agile and more durable but sonics or just simple blowing up everything around Venom creating fire damage to him he can win. Iron Man often gets underestimated or overrated on KMC. Well mostly underestimated.

guy222
bumprav

Juk3n
Ironman absolutley rampages in a huge stomp.

Galan007
tony, easily.

sonics + repulsor rays + force-fields + phera-sense, ftw.

Bentley
Tony for the easy win.

Harbinger
Iron Man curbstomps the team, then goes home and bangs a few broads.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Galan007
phera-sense, ftw.

That was such bull-sh*t, Marvel were wise never to bring it up again.

Galan007
Originally posted by Scoobless
That was such bull-sh*t, Marvel were wise never to bring it up again. phera-sense seems to be different than the actual spider-sense tony duplicated from peter. i mean, the spider-sense was only seen that one time - whereas tony's programmed the phera-sense into the armor(s) of every member in his little 'shield squad'. *shrug*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.