Darkseid's "Surfer-level Being" vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
I have no idea. One of the first things I heard about DS when I got into comics was that he could create a Surfer-level being. I have no idea who or what it is.

But...if anyone knows, drop me a hint and tell me how that being does against SS.

TricksterPriest
you mean Stayne? Not sure.

Nikkolas
Well, how many beings did Darkseid create?

TricksterPriest
dude, it's Darkseid. I have NO idea. messed

Nikkolas
lol

Well...we're in the same boat, then.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Nikkolas
I have no idea. One of the first things I heard about DS when I got into comics was that he could create a Surfer-level being. I have no idea who or what it is.

But...if anyone knows, drop me a hint and tell me how that being does against SS.

Stayne is much more powerful than surfer. She is the equal and opposite of Takion. Who is much more powerful than surfer.

xmeat
surfer>>>>>darkseid he lost to supes so surfer kills jis ass.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by xmeat
no expression

TricksterPriest
just looked up Takion. Given what I've read on him, and that Stayne and he are evenly matched for the most part, I'd say Surfer is ****ed.

Nikkolas
How many planets have they destroyed? How many supernovas survived?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Nikkolas
How many planets have they destroyed? How many supernovas survived?

LOL. They don't need feats like that. That's a marvel feat whore thing. They are the living avatars of the source. They tap sources energies, dark and light respectively. Takion on his first day, without even knowing how to use his powers, lifted a tanker out of the water, beat Captain atom, flash, and kyle Gl all at the same time. He was able to draw from the quantum fields,speed force, and oan energy to amp his strength to Hulk like proportions. Takion was also able to slow the halt of Ares wielding the God wave.

Symmetric Chaos

messed

Xmeat, that actually almost made me vomit.

xmeat
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
messed

Xmeat, that actually almost made me vomit. tis true

Bouboumaster
I'm Quebecker, and I speak french. I have only a little knowledge of english. But I am writting better than xmeat. My eyes is fulling of blood when I read you, dude.

juggernaut66666
*Thinks of making a Takion respect thread*

bigbran
surfer>>>>>darkseid he lost to supes so surfer kills jis ass. I agree...

You tell 'em xmeat!

Flame On!!
tis true

Stop it Marcus, you're dislike of Darkseid is well known, stop taking the mickey out of this forum with your new character!

Rewmac
surfer>>>>>darkseid he lost to supes so surfer kills jis ass. blink no

supremthor
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takion

supremthor
so ya takion wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.