Keeper Vs Sentinel(Alan)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
Who wins?

draxx_tOfU
great match!

i still dont know who wins, pretty close fight...

TricksterPriest
Wait. Isn't Alan Scott's body made up of energy from the Star heart? And doesn't Keeper have insane energy control? So theoretically, couldn't he just drain Alan into himself? messed

juggernaut66666
ohrly

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Wait. Isn't Alan Scott's body made up of energy from the Star heart? And doesn't Keeper have insane energy control? So theoretically, couldn't he just drain Alan into himself? messed

Except Alan's energy is mystical and fueld by alan's will. He would basically have to over come the will of one of if not the strongest willed Gl of them all. NOt gonna happen.

TricksterPriest
Ok ok. nosweat Had to ask...... Um Juggs, are you agreeing with Nvr, or has nobody ever tried this before? If someone has done this and failed, I'll just shut up now.....nosweat

juggernaut66666
Bump
I only posted that smiliey to bump the thread.

Betageuze
hi juggernaut66666.. my good old friend.. how are you ? smile

Juntai
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Wait. Isn't Alan Scott's body made up of energy from the Star heart? And doesn't Keeper have insane energy control? So theoretically, couldn't he just drain Alan into himself? messed Doubtful. First, from the issue I read of Keeper, he never showed the capacity to control magic. In fact, he didn't show much at all.
Second, the Alan is the CHOSEN bearer of the power of the Starheart, it has a measure of sentience.
As Sentinal Alan was the living embodiment of the Starheart.
He only had a body at all because he willed himself to have one.

guy222
Originally posted by Estacado
Who wins?

keeper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.