Doc OCtopus vs Clayface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
Could the tentacles do the job? Or would Clayface find a way to kill the Doc?

The place is a large open vacant lot

LordFear
LF says the Doc pulls it off

Draco69
Clayface.

LordFear
Originally posted by Draco69
Clayface.

Really?
can you postulate a reasonable scenario or reason?

Lord Rock
Clayface 10/10, no doubt

LordFear
Wait, mudboy has to contend with freaking tentacles are virtually indestructible and hitting him with the force of a damn locomotive.

TricksterPriest
It's essentially the same thing as using Hydroman or Sandman. 'How do you hurt someone who's basically an element being?' All their substance is made up of small particles, that are essentially undamagable by most forms of attack. there's nothing Ock can do if this Clayface is the one I'm thinking of. Which clayface is it?

Apolloknight
Lets not forget Doc Octs intellegence>>>>>>>>>>>>Clayface, I think he would realize after the fisrt couple of tenticle swipes he isnt going to beat Clayface with Force.

What type of lot is this, like a parking lot, can they go outside it? Docs only chance is to use outside sorces for victory.

If not, then 10/10 Clayface.

LordFear
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Lets not forget Doc Octs intellegence>>>>>>>>>>>>Clayface, I think he would realize after the fisrt couple of teticle swipes he isnt going to beat Clayface with Force.

What type of lot is this, like a parking lot, can they go outside it? Docs only chance is to use outside sorces for victory.

If not, then 10/10 Clayface.

This is a typical parking lot, outside. There are cars in t he distance but nothing in the n ear vicinity.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by LordFear
This is a typical parking lot, outside. There are cars in t he distance but nothing in the n ear vicinity.

Then Clayface curbstomps him.

LordFear
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Then Clayface curbstomps him.

Doc can do some ingenuous things like raise the gound, or pull the concrete as defense, scale the walls to any buildings,and offer an array of attacks. Now also he is a brilliant mind which helps him in any fight.

Badabing
Doc can't hurt Clayface but Clayface can hurt Doc. I'm sure Doc would realize this early in the fight. If Doc lasts long enough then his only chance is using water from a hydrant or water main to dilute Clayface enough for a 10 count. Clayface 9/10.

LordFear
Originally posted by Badabing
Doc can't hurt Clayface but Clayface can hurt Doc. I'm sure Doc would realize this early in the fight. If Doc lasts long enough then his only chance is using water from a hydrant or water main to dilute Clayface enough for a 10 count. Clayface 9/10.

isn't it concievable that he pounds through the concrete and rips right through to the waterlines underneath, and spray Clayface? I mean buying himself time while he figures out how to nail him?

Rewmac
Ockie-Dockie can't hurt Clayfac. Why? It's simple with those arms there is no way he can put him down. Clayface would ripp Doc Ock apart.
The water thing won't work. Why? Octopus won't have a head after the first 1 minute.

Badabing
isn't it concievable that he pounds through the concrete and rips right through to the waterlines underneath, and spray Clayface? I mean buying himself time while he figures out how to nail him? Yes, but while he's doing all that Clayface will be hammering him with spiked maces, blades, clubs, etc. Doc isn't the most agile person either. Clayface can make a number of appendages at once to beat down Doc. Hell, Clayface can suffocate Doc just by covering him.

LordFear
Originally posted by Rewmac
Ockie-Dockie can't hurt Clayfac. Why? It's simple with those arms there is no way he can put him down. Clayface would ripp Doc Ock apart.
The water thing won't work. Why? Octopus won't have a head after the first 1 minute.

C'mon dude, seriously here, Doc can do that, I am certain of it. He has four tentacles, right? Hell two used as offense and the other two protecting his body from any flying objects or whatever Clayface launchs at him.

Rewmac
Since how??? Clayface can absorb Doc into his body and suffocate him.
Or just hold him up high enough in the air and rip his body into pieces.
Or cut his head off.
Poke his eyes out. And so? Should keep this on?

LordFear
Originally posted by Rewmac
Or cut his head off.
Poke his eyes out. And so? Should keep this on?

Doc has the range advantage Rewmac, or have you forgotten?
In order to do all the above, Clay has to be in close to do so. Will OCTAVIUS let him get that close? If he is smart, which he is, he won't

Badabing
Doc has the range advantage Rewmac, or have you forgotten?
In order to do all the above, Clay has to be in close to do so. Will OCTAVIUS let him get that close? If he is smart, which he is, he won't Umm, Clayface has the range. He can stretch himself much further than Doc's tentacles. Doc has NO WAY of hurting Clayface. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rewmac
Umm, Clayface has the range. He can stretch himself much further than Doc's tentacles. Doc has NO WAY of hurting Clayface. roll eyes (sarcastic) Could have said better myself. wink

LordFear
Ok well, I spoke my piece and I guess that's as much that I can argue

Draco69
Clayface is also strong enough to hurt Supergirl and Donna Troy. One punch from Clayface probably kills Doc Ock....

Symmetric Chaos
How is Ock going to really hurt Clayface?

Redatom65
eat him

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Redatom65
eat him

blink I think that would make things a hell of a lot worse.

LordFear
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
How is Ock going to really hurt Clayface?

The problem with discussing certain fights in here is that people tend to be biase towards certain characters that their closed minds don't want to even entertain the possibitlity of the underdog in a battle winning. Doc is savvy and not stupid when he fights. I don't see this is neither a spite or curbstomp win. If CF absorbs even water within himself, doesn't he become diluted? I seem to have read instances where that technique worked or was that some PIS?

LordFear
The problem with discussing certain fights in here is that people tend to be biase towards certain characters that their closed minds don't want to even entertain the possibitlity of the underdog in a battle winning. Doc is savvy and not stupid when he fights. I don't see this is neither a spite or curbstomp win. If CF absorbs even water within himself, doesn't he become diluted? I seem to have read instances where that technique worked or was that some PIS?

sorry I meant "enough water"

Draco69
It has to be massive amounts of water. Like an ocean. The most common method Batman uses against him are chemicals specifically designed to break down his physical structure.

Symmetric Chaos

Eventually he'll dilute but before that happens DocOck will be torn to shreds.

LordFear
Originally posted by Draco69
It has to be massive amounts of water. Like an ocean. The most common method Batman uses against him are chemicals specifically designed to break down his physical structure.

Understood but suppose that as I stated previously on page one I believe, if DOc tore through the concrete and gain accessed to the sewer pipes and waterlines running underneath, wouldn't that level the playing field significantly to his advantage?

Badabing
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It's essentially the same thing as using Hydroman or Sandman. 'How do you hurt someone who's basically an element being?' All their substance is made up of small particles, that are essentially undamagable by most forms of attack. there's nothing Ock can do if this Clayface is the one I'm thinking of. Which clayface is it? Originally posted by Badabing
Doc can't hurt Clayface but Clayface can hurt Doc. I'm sure Doc would realize this early in the fight. If Doc lasts long enough then his only chance is using water from a hydrant or water main to dilute Clayface enough for a 10 count. Clayface 9/10. Originally posted by Rewmac
The water thing won't work. Why? Octopus won't have a head after the first 1 minute. Originally posted by Badabing
Yes, but while he's doing all that Clayface will be hammering him with spiked maces, blades, clubs, etc. Doc isn't the most agile person either. Clayface can make a number of appendages at once to beat down Doc. Hell, Clayface can suffocate Doc just by covering him. Originally posted by Rewmac
Or cut his head off.
Poke his eyes out. And so? Should keep this on? Originally posted by Draco69
Clayface is also strong enough to hurt Supergirl and Donna Troy. One punch from Clayface probably kills Doc Ock.... Originally posted by LordFear
The problem with discussing certain fights in here is that people tend to be biase towards certain characters that their closed minds don't want to even entertain the possibitlity of the underdog in a battle winning. Doc is savvy and not stupid when he fights. I don't see this is neither a spite or curbstomp win. If CF absorbs even water within himself, doesn't he become diluted? I seem to have read instances where that technique worked or was that some PIS? Nobody's being biased. We're following KMC Rules and using knowledge of both characters. With bloodlust, no PIS and no CIS, Doc gets battered and beaten. He has no physical means to hurt Clayface. If Doc tries to water Clayface down then Doc dies while ripping the concrete to get to the water main.

Symmetric Chaos
With bloodlust, no PIS and no CIS, Doc gets battered and beaten.

CIS is allowed.

Badabing
CIS is allowed. You're living proof of that fact. no expression

stick out tongue

Rewmac
CIS is allowed.
You're living proof of that fact. no expression

stick out tongue
He is CIS himself shifty big grin

LordFear
Nobody's being biased. We're following KMC Rules and using knowledge of both characters. With bloodlust, no PIS and no CIS, Doc gets battered and beaten. He has no physical means to hurt Clayface. If Doc tries to water Clayface down then Doc dies while ripping the concrete to get to the water main.

I highly doubt that but again that's your opinion and you are entitled to it

Symmetric Chaos
You're living proof of that fact. no expression

CIS = Character Induced Stupidity

Stupidity is an abstract concept.

I am a representation of CIS.

I am an Abstract!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.