MachineMan vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
Now MM has a few sweet abilities and tricks up his sleeve. I was impressed with him when he teamed up with IronMan in an early issue, can't remember who they were fighting though.

LordFear
MM wins

LordFear
although DD will be impressive for awhile

LordFear
now I think DD CAN keep avoiding MM's extremities but for how long is the question until fatigue settles in? Then MM does house a small arsenal of weapons through his fingers and other compartments, so again how successful will DD be in the long run?

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
now I think DD CAN keep avoiding MM's extremities but for how long is the question until fatigue settles in? Then MM does house a small arsenal of weapons through his fingers and other compartments, so again how successful will DD be in the long run?

X-51

The Fake Macoy
So you just want us to guess how long DD lasts for? It depends on the environment. Either way, Aaron Stack gets to bring death to the fleshy ones yet again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.