Iron Man vs. Zuriel (in His Armor)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I thought this would be a good fight.

Redatom65
do you mean zauriel, the DC angel?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Redatom65
do you mean zauriel, the DC angel?

Yeah.

LordFear
Curbstomp. He gets mauled

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by LordFear
Curbstomp. He gets mauled

Who get's mauled? And why

Rewmac
Extremis armor for the win.

LordFear
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Who get's mauled? And why

Zauriel is like uber poweful isn't he?

Rewmac
Yeah....shifty

He got pimpslapped every second comic he appeared in. confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
Zauriel is like uber poweful isn't he?

I wouldn't call him uber powerful. He's somewhere around Ironman's lvl. His weapons are pretty powerful but he gets owned alot too.

Rewmac
He gets owned all the time. He is the characters you call page filler to get owned.
They can't own Flash, Batman, WW, MM or Supes in every JLA comic. So when they don't get owned. Zauriel comes into the "picture".

LordFear
Originally posted by Rewmac
He gets owned all the time. He is the characters you call page filler to get owned.
They can't own Flash, Batman, WW, MM or Supes in every JLA comic. So when they don't get owned. Zauriel comes into the "picture".

Maybe I am thinking about someone else. I thought the guy was an angel.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Zuriel Also has that heavenly sword that pretty much can slice thru any barrier and a voice that disintigrates( did I spell that right?) matter on contact. But yeah he gets owned alot. He's the Iron man of the JLA.

Rewmac
Iron Man never got owned that much. Batman for JLA (big guy, rich, intelligent, technology)

Hmmm...Use spellcheck to tell you how to spell something.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Iron Man never got owned that much. Batman for JLA (big guy, rich, intelligent, technology)

Hmmm...Use spellcheck to tell you how to spell something.

I meant Zuriel was the Iron Man of the JLA becuz he was really supposed to be an uber hero but never really reached it. Iron man has been around forever and the only time he reaches uber ness is when he does a plot device upgrade.

LordFear
Funny how IRonman always gets owned in the AVENGERS books but Cap is always prevailing

Rewmac
Or every time he nails the big guys...

LordFear
Or every time he nails the big guys...

Freaking dude with a damn shield over a guy inside one of the most sophisticated armors in the world yet he gets owned and Cap always gets to shine over him. I wish Ironman would just leave t he Avengers and screw them all kinda like a Black Panther

Rewmac
Just a guy with shield? Man you really should read up on Iron Man...

LordFear
Just a guy with shield? Man you really should read up on Iron Man...

I plenty of Cap issues, my point is how come Ironman always gets the short end of the stick while Cap always shines in whatever the situation?
I can name dozens of comix(Avengers) where that's the case.
Tony should do like Black Panther and do his own thing and only use the AVENGERS when he needs something.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I plenty of Cap issues, my point is how come Ironman always gets the short end of the stick while Cap always shines in whatever the situation?
Tony should do like Black Panther and do his own thing and only use the AVENGERS when he needs something.

Tony had force works for a while. it looked promising then it got cancelled. sad

Rewmac
Tony should do like Black Panther and do his own thing and only use the AVENGERS when he needs something. Agree with some parts. That's why has his own series for like ages. And he is much better alone.

Redatom65
My vote is for Zauriel. Badass sword and Scream.

Soljer
Originally posted by Redatom65
My vote is for Zauriel. Badass sword and Scream.

I was thinking the same...

Draco69
Zauriel's scream can erase ANYTHING from the "Book" (Creation). That means IM gets erased from existence.

He also has remarkable magical abilities.

His sword will deflect and slash through IM's armour and forcefields as it were made of snowflakes.

Rewmac
Extremis and range for the win.

Draco69
Zauriel has greater range with his scream and magical spells which Iron Man's armour simply can't defend against...at all.

Zauriel's own armour is crafted from Heaven itself so I'd say it's much, much more advanced.

Rewmac
Damn I forgot about that. True. I agree. And also Tony has no way of defending himself against the Sword.

LordFear
I knew I was talking about the same guy. Yeah its that guy with a heavenly armor. WTF dude? How the hell is extremis gonna beat that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.