This is it kiddies, The Ultimate Cosmic quest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
GEB
Mr. Mxy
Elaine
Classic Ion
Time Trapper

Invade the Marvel 616 Multiverse... The LT and the Spectre are both barred from stopping this destructive rampage and take over. Thanos has gone on a mission to try and find 4 others and one power source for himself in marvel that can help him push back the Invaders. Can he do it? who or what in all of the Marvel Omniverses can he get to help him now that the LT is banned from intervening?

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
GEB
Mr. Mxy
Elaine
Classic Ion
Time Trapper

Invade the Marvel 616 Multiverse... The LT and the Spectre are both barred from stopping this destructive rampage and take over. Thanos has gone on a mission to try and find 4 others and one power source for himself in marvel that can help him push back the Invaders. Can he do it? who or what in all of the Marvel Omniverses can he get to help him now that the LT is banned from intervening? I'm sorry, but this has made me laugh my ass off...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
I'm sorry, but this has made me laugh my ass off...

stick out tongue

Soljer
I dunno; Thanos with the HOTI, Infinity Gauntlet, and Ultimate Nullifier, Meggan, Captain Britain with Excalibur and the Amulet of Right, Mad Jim Jaspers, and the Molecule Man?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
I dunno; Thanos with the HOTI, Infinity Gauntlet, and Ultimate Nullifier, Meggan, Captain Britain with Excalibur and the Amulet of Right, Mad Jim Jaspers, and the Molecule Man?

Thanos can only have one power up. I dont' know about any of those other guys. They are all People. Too easily erased by the Time trapper. I was thinking of abstracts or maybe like warlock with The IG helping. The UN doesn't have fine tune control. It seems to easily beaten by the likes of Universal powers such as the IG.

Rewmac
I'm sorry, but this has made me laugh my ass off... High-Five!

Soljer
Meggan was able to harness the oower of Earth, Otherworld and all of the Beyond 'True Beyonders.'

Captain Britain with Excalibur and the Amulet of Right was capable of re-writing the marvel omniverse.

Mad Jim Jaspers was capable of omniversal destruction.

The Molecule Man (I assume we can't use pre-retcon Molecule Man or Pre-retcon beyonder for this) was capable of collapsing a multi-verse. Not omniversal power, but still pretty far up there.

erm.

Soljer
I'm sorry, but this has made me laugh my ass off...

I did the same. But, why not?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Meggan was able to harness the oower of Earth, Otherworld and all of the Beyond 'True Beyonders.'

Captain Britain with Excalibur and the Amulet of Right was capable of re-writing the marvel omniverse.

Mad Jim Jaspers was capable of omniversal destruction.

The Molecule Man (I assume we can't use pre-retcon Molecule Man or Pre-retcon beyonder for this) was capable of collapsing a multi-verse. Not omniversal power, but still pretty far up there.

erm.

Well damn, how many people in Marvel can rewrite the Omniverse? I was thinking Thanos would just get the Heart, get Adam with the IG, maybe The marvel brother, A true beyonder and I dont' know who he would get for GEB. Who's the most powerful being under the LT?

Mr Master
GEB
Mr. Mxy
Elaine
Classic Ion
Time Trapper

Isn't Elaine a Supreme Being?

Thanos with the HOTI takes on the GEB.

616 Jaspers merged with the Fury takes on Mxy (interesting)

Jamie Braddock takes on Classic Ion

Havok (Merged with the Nexus of Realities) takes on Time Trapper

The Nexus of Realities is an Omniversal connection of all the Universes, and Havok controlled that.

There's also the Siege Perilous which is another Omniversal linkage.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
Isn't Elaine a Supreme Being?

Thanos with the HOTI takes on the GEB.

616 Jaspers merged with the Fury takes on Mxy (interesting)

Jamie Braddock takes on Classic Ion

Havok (Merged with the Nexus of Realities) takes on Time Trapper

The Nexus of Realities is an Omniversal connection of all the Universes, and Havok controlled that.

There's also the Siege Perilous which is another Omniversal linkage.

Elaine is a supreme being. But she isn't on the lvl of the presence or TOAA. I'd liken her to be around MOM lvl maybe slighty stronger.

Mr Master
Elaine is a supreme being. But she isn't on the lvl of the presence or TOAA. I'd liken her to be around MOM lvl maybe slighty stronger.

What has MOM done?

I'm not familiar with him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
What has MOM done?

I'm not familiar with him.

MOM is the supreme Ruler of The Image verse. I think when it was like all connected he was more powerful, but now that it is all split up I dont' know. MOM created God and the Devil in the spawn books.

TricksterPriest
Ahem. GEB is Presence level. GEB alone would be almost impossible to defeat. In fact, unless the presence or TOAA show up, there's nothing can stop it. The others are kind of pointless compared to it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ahem. GEB is Presence level. GEB alone would be almost impossible to defeat. In fact, unless the presence or TOAA show up, there's nothing can stop it. The others are kind of pointless compared to it.

I dont' think GEB is presence lvl. He's more like Elaine lvl. Unless I'm mistaken. Let me look that up. At any rate, Thanos with the Heart should be able to match the GEB.

TricksterPriest
no No, dude, you're way underrating GEB. Read it's respect thread. It IS equal to the presence. Even HOTU isn't that powerful.

nvrbeenwthagirl
no No, dude, you're way underrating GEB. Read it's respect thread. It IS equal to the presence. Even HOTU isn't that powerful.

I know it laid a smack down on the spectre. and this is after the spectre was all powered up and stuff. He flicked the spectre off like a flea.

TricksterPriest
It owned everything until the presence showed up. And it is said by the Phantom Stranger and several others to be equal to the presence.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It owned everything until the presence showed up. And it is said by the Phantom Stranger and several others to be equal to the presence.

It also seems to be outside the influence of the presence. I'm not sure tho. The story seems almost vertigo like. I can't tell if this story was written before vertigo became cannon. If so, it could be the equal of vertigo's god AND the presence since it hasn't been retconned into the vertigo universe officially.

Endless Mike
It was written before Sandman was published, but it's still canon. It was even referenced in Sandman (when Lucifer told Morpheus that the status quo in Hell had changed partly because of "The Great Darkness' assault on Heaven"wink

Juntai
It also seems to be outside the influence of the presence. I'm not sure tho. The story seems almost vertigo like. I can't tell if this story was written before vertigo became cannon. If so, it could be the equal of vertigo's god AND the presence since it hasn't been retconned into the vertigo universe officially. THe trade of the series has the vertigo imprint.
All swamp thing is Veritgo.

Thanos_THOTU
The heart does not exist anymore, neither does classic Beyonder and Owen Rence.
Captain Britain with the AoR and Excalibur would be a good first choise.
Mad Jim Jasper merged with Furry and with the Infinity Gauntlet would be a good 2nd choise.
Meggan merged with all those forces and with the Celestial Nullifier would be good too.
Nemessis would be the last one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.