Best Fighting Teams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Riverollv
Debate... who do you think would be the most powerful 3-people team?
It's mixed. You can choose era as well.

My opinion is:
Yoda, DE Sidous, Luke

Riverollv
It's NJO Luke (srry, forgot to metion)

jollyjim311
Sounds like a good call to me.

Riverollv
hmm... well, yeah id pretty much say they could wtfpwn anyone

allfg
Darth Nihilus, Darth Traya and Darth Sion. They could take mentioned team.

Riverollv
thats a pretty good call too

jollyjim311
Originally posted by allfg

Haha, not quite.

jollyjim311
NJO Luke, DN Luke, LOTF Luke.

kamikz
Nihilus, LOTF Luke, Sekoth. (Or however you spell it)

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Riverollv
Debate... who do you think would be the most powerful 3-people team?
It's mixed. You can choose era as well.

My opinion is:
Yoda, DE Sidous, Luke
Kar Vastor, DN Luke, LOTF Jacen

Kadesh
Hmm LOTF luke, DE sidious and prodigal knight revan

Gideon
Luke (DN, NJO, or LotF - if he's gotten passed his "nearly-got-beat-by-Lumiya" stage) and DE Sidious. The ultimate tagteam.

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by jollyjim311

allfg
In saber combat, Kas'im and Darth Bane would be the most kickass team ever.

Darth Subjekt
except against LoTF Luke and DE Sidious

Count Makashi
AOTC Dooku, ROTS Dooku and EU Dooku, i know its not the best team, but its the coolest.

jollyjim311
Or any NJO or beyond Luke with.... anyone who doesn't suck.

allfg
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
except against LoTF Luke and DE Sidious

In a pure saber battle, I'm willing to bet that either Kas'im or Bane would beat Sidious or Luke.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Of course you would believe that.

Darth Subjekt
right, cause either of them would be able to beat the two best, most powerful duelists ever.

allfg
Even if Luke and Sidious are better duelists than Bane (Sidious isn't, and Luke might not be either), his orbalisk armour completely changes everything.

Kas'im, and I've argued this before, could well be the greatest duelist ever, given his mastry of the saber. It's said best in this thread - http://z14.invi$ionfree.com/Ultimate_Star_Wars/index.php?showtopic=108 .

kamikz
Originally posted by jollyjim311

That is pretty impossible, seeing how Luke cannot team up with himself.

Darth Subjekt
have you ever been part of the anakin vs Vader thread? Thats impossible too. Matter of fact, SW period is impossible.

You cant prove that Bane is a better duelist, and as i said before in the other thread that you didn't respond to, Bane is in fact dead and for whatever the reason, the prbalisks couldn't help him. If you have two people who are vastly superior to someone and much quicker, then the orbalisks (that dont even cover his entire body) mean dick. And Kas'Im was being judged up to his time. It didn't include the future, it couldn't have because it hasn't happened yet and you cant compare someone to someone who doesn't exist yet...

Nellis Munn
obi-wan,plo koon, and yoda... yoda- fast and smart, plo koon- power ful attacks etc. obi-wan a little bit of both... there a kick ass team...

allfg
Do you realise how dumb that is? That's like saying that Luke can't be as powerful as everyone thinks because he eventually died. That's dumb, for all you know, it took an entire army of jedi to defeat him, for all you know they used a giant wall of light to defeat him, and for all you know, he might have even died of old age. Seriously man, that argument is dumb.

And read the thread I linked to Subjekt, that's why I rate Kas'im.

Kadesh
Originally posted by allfg
Even if Luke and Sidious are better duelists than Bane (Sidious isn't, and Luke might not be either), his orbalisk armour completely changes everything.

man you are such a dope. lukes obviously the better duelist being able to look like he was holding 20 sabers and killing thousands of vongs, Just to let you know vong armours are super resistant to sabers as well and luke killed them by the hundreds which each swing of his saber.

And sidious? Dont bullshit us, he moves faster than the eye can see

LORDSIDIOUS01
NJO Luke, LOTF Jacen, Master Windu. How about ROTS Obi-Wan, ROTS Yoda and Darth bane.

This a great team, but I don't think they beat either of my teams.

Count Makashi
Instead of Mace in the first team you change him with De Sidious and 2 second team- you got to be kidding, Obi-Wan, unless its your personal preference, the ones you like.

Riverollv
NJO Luke, DE Sidious, and Yoda are the best choices

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.