Daredevil vs Punisher with a twist!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Rock
Both peak-humans with boxingexperience! They boxes a 12-round match. Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Lord Rock
Both peak-humans with boxingexperience! They boxes a 12-round match. Who wins?

DD

Bouboumaster
If the two are equal, The Pun should take this. DD is more agile, but the pun learn to fight, and know how to kill a man with is hand. Put an acrobat of a circus against a marin that know karate, you'ld understand my point of view.

Lord Rock
Punisher 5.5/10. Daredevil dont gives up and is faster, but Punisher is just too tough in a boxing match

Superguy
Daredevil, physically, is far tougher than Punisher...

jrodslam
Daredevil.

Bouboumaster
Far tougher that The Punisher? I have great doubts about that. Anyway, The Punisher, with is experience and trainig, know where to hit to hurt someone. And he's not affraid to do it.

Symmetric Chaos
DD

His senses will let him dodge with ease and he has crazy strength feats to back every punch.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Superguy
Daredevil, physically, is far tougher than Punisher...

Not at all. Punishers durability is far beyond Daredevils, and Daredevil isn't peak human in strength.
Saying that, DD still wins because of agility.

Soljer
Daredevil is faster. He's stronger. He has a radar sense that effectively acts as pre-cognition. He is quite superior in the skill department.

He can't really lose.

Daredevil.

inamilist
Putting it in a boxing match really hampers DD, assuming that they are supposed to box.

He will be much faster, but this should even up the h2h differences between frank and matt

imho its 50/50

Tassadar
Originally posted by Soljer
Daredevil is faster. He's stronger. He has a radar sense that effectively acts as pre-cognition. He is quite superior in the skill department.

He can't really lose.

Daredevil.

DD isn't stronger than Punisher. He is above average human, Punisher is peak human.

Metalmanx

He can't really lose.

Daredevil.

Quoted for truth.

Superherovandal
Pun isn't peak human he's very well trained but not peak. Cap is a peak if u take away the SSS's anti-lactic-acid properties. anything below that is only close to peak.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by inamilist
Putting it in a boxing match really hampers DD, assuming that they are supposed to box.

He will be much faster, but this should even up the h2h differences between frank and matt

imho its 50/50

DD's combat style is based on eastern martial arts and American-style boxing. He won't be hampered at all in this match, and he has the physical edge, not to mention precog.

DD 8-9/10

Darth Macabre

He can't really lose.

Daredevil. yes

long pig
PLEASE!

Punisher isn't peak human and DD IS superhuman.

Punisher wouldn't land a single hit. Not one. DD has speedblitzed Punisher, grabbed all his weapons, smashed them and ripped his shirt off in less than a couple seconds.

DD beat 100 superhumans with weapons when he had his cane. He beat them all in under 2 minutes.

DD wins in a massive curbstomp.

bigbran
Originally posted by guy222
DD I don't think big boobs are going to help out...

long pig
Originally posted by Tassadar
Not at all. Punishers durability is far beyond Daredevils, and Daredevil isn't peak human in strength.
Saying that, DD still wins because of agility.
DD isn't peak human in strength? No, he isn't. He's superhuman.

He picked up and flipped over a big ass limo with people inside it like it was nothing.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by bigbran
I don't think big boobs are going to help out...

Oh, you'd be surprised...

Soljer
Punisher's best strength feat? Holding a full grown man above his head.

Daredevil's? Using a four hundred pound barbell as a bo-staff, and flipping a limo over like it was a cardboard box.

Daredevil > Punisher.

Though, neither are Peak Human. They certainly don't have the feats to be considered Cap-level.

Lord Rock
Cap isnt peak human, he is superhuman?

Alfheim
DDs radar sense doesnt really mean **** at all when hes up against an experienced MA.

Lord Rock
Punisher is maybe stronger than Daredevil, but i boxes, and most of my sparringpartners are stronger than myself. I win by using my brain and speed. This is how i think it will end in this match

Lord Rock
Radar sense means SHIT. Daredevil is my favouritecharacter, but the fact that the radar sense makes him dodge better is just ridicolous.. Daredevil, my favouritecharacter... What has the fanboys done to you?sad

Alfheim
By the way DD wins.

Lord Rock
Aflheim, did you change opinion because i posted?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Alfheim
DDs radar sense doesnt really mean **** at all when hes up against an experienced MA.

False.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.