Binary vs Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
Essentially I think these two kinda mirror one another. I was trying to find some really impressive CM feats but nothing conclusive yet. I will scan some stuff though if anybody really needs some boning up on either characters, I got a few comix relating to both.

So who wins?
Now the place is a deserted planet, a battleworld kinda place where anything goes.

LordFear
Sorry I should specifiy which CM, right?duh
Well it's Phyla-Vell,Genis's sister, the fourth Captain Marvel. She has many abilities one being able to absord incredible amounts of energy

Rewmac
Phyla

LordFear
Originally posted by Rewmac
Phyla

yet but Binary is tapping into the white hole, limitless cosmic powers, can Phyla absorb the entire rawness of power being pumped into her?

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
yet but Binary is tapping into the white hole, limitless cosmic powers, can Phyla absorb the entire rawness of power being pumped into her?

Carol was badass. Phyla is badass. Could go either way

Judge4Ever
Ill ruin this debate!

Judge4Ever
And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II.

Judge4Ever
And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II.

Judge4Ever
And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II.

Judge4Ever
And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II.

Redatom65
reported no expression

guy222
Originally posted by Redatom65
reported no expression

What's goin on?

Rewmac
yet but Binary is tapping into the white hole, limitless cosmic powers, can Phyla absorb the entire rawness of power being pumped into her? Have you read those classic issues??? Current Phyla would do her without the need of absorbing the power cosmic.
Teleport her to Quantum Zone and we know what comes from here.

Redatom65
phyla is quasar not captain marvel. mar-Vell is captain marvel. Genis is dead. Mar's back.....

Rewmac
Phyla got similiar power level than normal Genis plus Quantum Bands. But Redatom is right, she isn't Captain Marvel. But we can usethat for her for now.

LordFear
Originally posted by Rewmac
Phyla got similiar power level than normal Genis plus Quantum Bands. But Redatom is right, she isn't Captain Marvel. But we can usethat for her for now.

Sorry I thought she was the fourth incarnation of the Captain Marvel?
didn't she precede Photon?

LordFear
BTW who the hell is this Judge4ever clown?
Dude really has nothing else to do but that?
Man, his mother must be proud of hatching him

guy222
BTW who the hell is this Judge4ever clown?
Dude really has nothing else to do but that?
Man, his mother must be proud of hatching him

How r u
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/AnnConPro004inks_sm.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.