Bizzaro vs Cassic Juggernaut...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict

who wins?

LordFear
Juggy would pounghim into submission

Dinalfos
Bizarro wins on points or by total humiliation. Or by bfr. Juggy may be indestructable, but Bizarro is much stronger, faster, smarter (yes!) and overall superior.

endrict
Bizzaro is crazy, speed blitz at max strength...but can that Stop Jugg? I dont think so... may be a tie.

LordFear
Juggy gets this and please don't tell me about Supes knocking Juggy with one punch bullshit. I don't care about Bizarro's state of mind, he is not beating Cain

Symmetric Chaos
"Bizzaro is the winner" - Bizzaro after fighting Cain

guy222
Originally posted by endrict

who wins?

Bizarro>Classic Cain Marko

Judge4Ever
And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them upAnd i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitAnd i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. AAnd i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars IAnd i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II.

Redatom65
alot of people look at Juggernaut in such a fsinating sense. It's fasinating!

Judge4Ever
And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II.

Judge4Ever
And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II.

Redatom65
-_-'

Dinalfos
Originally posted by LordFear
Juggy gets this and please don't tell me about Supes knocking Juggy with one punch bullshit. I don't care about Bizarro's state of mind, he is not beating Cain

No, but he will be smacking the shit out of him. Unless Juggy goes all pussy on him by putting up his forceshield. But then Bizarro would just have to toss the piece of ground he's standing on into space.

LordFear
Originally posted by Dinalfos
No, but he will be smacking the shit out of him. Unless Juggy goes all pussy on him by putting up his forceshield. But then Bizarro would just have to toss the piece of ground he's standing on into space.

Tossing him is not winning. It's like Thor using his portal opening trick to toss him in another dimension. Its not a win in my book. I mean you didn't beat the guy down by cunning or strength

xmeat
juggy beats his ass

Entity
Without BFR, I can't really see a clear winner. I mean Cain can be dumb but Bizzaro can be a complete retard so even with his other advantages I donno if its enough.

Stalemate or Bizzaro by a hair. IMO!

llagrok
Bizzaro's not impossible to knock out, and Juggernaut isn't THAT weak.

Doctor-Alvis
I agree with Bizzaro winning on "points"

Gecko4lif
Bizarro wins

The only think juggs could do is convince him to "win" by letting him beat on him for awhile

Horrificus
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Bizarro wins

The only think juggs could do is convince him to "win" by letting him beat on him for awhile
Hey, "Clownie".
Anybody with eyeballs can see you are drifting from one Juggernaut thread to another, arguing nothing but nonsense.
You should spread it out a little. big grin

CaptainStoic
I don't see how Bizzaro's wining this fight, he's too stupid to go for the BFR, I see him slugging it out, and losing this fight due to the fact that Cain won't ever get tired, but Bizzaro will. Juggernaut wil burn him out for the victory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.