is Hulk stronger than The Watcher ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miraclethree

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by miraclethree
how can the hulk be stronger than a being who's Galactus level ?

Shit writing.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by miraclethree
how can the hulk be stronger than a being who's Galactus level ?

Are you sure you're not talking about Huc?

miraclethree
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Are you sure you're not talking about Huc?

i'm pretty sure big grin

guy222

Judge4Ever
Fellow KMC uncles.
This is Judge Wars II
Kutulu, Fire and ROck was my Darths all along. KCM is doomed!

Judge4Ever
Fellow KMC uncles.
This is Judge Wars II
Kutulu, Fire and ROck was my Darths all along. KCM is doomed!Fellow KMC uncles.
This is Judge Wars II
This is Judge Wars II
This is Judge Wars II
This is Judge Wars II
This is Judge Wars II
This is Judge Wars II
This is Judge Wars II
This is Judge Wars II
This is Judge Wars II
This is Judge Wars II
This is Judge Wars II
This is Judge Wars II
This is Judge Wars II
This is Judge Wars II
This is Judge Wars II
This is Judge Wars II
This is Judge Wars II
This is Judge Wars II
This is Judge Wars II
This is Judge Wars II
This is Judge Wars II
This is Judge Wars II
Kutulu, Fire and ROck was my Darths all along. KCM is doomed!

Tassadar

Soljer
I think I'm gonna throw up.

He one punches the Watcher?

guy222

Redatom65
Marvel is getting worse no

guy222
Originally posted by Redatom65
Marvel is getting worse no

Morning. I have always read Marvel

HigH ScholaR
when i read that i though 'oh shit, watcher just got owned'

Redatom65
Originally posted by guy222
Morning. I have always read Marvel

so have i, but the quality is just getting worse

Jyppe
Did you hear that? .......................................... it was the combined sound of Devil Hulk, xmeat & other generic Hulk fanboys orgasming. evil face sick

Redatom65
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headagainstwall:

Badabing

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Jyppe
Did you hear that? .......................................... it was the combined sound of Devil Hulk, xmeat & other generic Hulk fanboys orgasming. evil face sick

AKA Huc.

miraclethree
Originally posted by Badabing
I can't wait for this arc to see what happens in all the Hulk threads. shifty

why ?

Redatom65
you will see

swerve1988
hulk is the chief

Redatom65
hulk is garbage

guy222
so have i, but the quality is just getting worse

I have always believed Hulk is the strongest mortal. Others differ. I will enjoy WWH

Apolloknight
I actually enjoy Hulk, and even though I know its going to be a "Hulk Smash Everything and Everybody Fanboy Arc", I wonder if they might try to do something, well..........Interesting, with Hulk.

Im actually excited, I will be picking it up.

Flame On!!
Hulk is strongest one their is, don't you all realise that!

TricksterPriest
*crosses fingers* As long as he kills Stark, it's ok, As long as he kills Stark, it's ok, As long as he kills Stark, it's ok, As long as he kills Stark, it's ok, As long as he kills Stark, it's ok..........**** it. Even that isn't worth the shit storm that's gonna plague this forum if they actually do that. sad

Badabing
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
*crosses fingers* As long as he kills Stark, it's ok, As long as he kills Stark, it's ok, As long as he kills Stark, it's ok, As long as he kills Stark, it's ok, As long as he kills Stark, it's ok..........**** it. Even that isn't worth the shit storm that's gonna plague this forum if they actually do that. sad It will be....Glorious! Happy Dance cool Happy Dance

TricksterPriest
which part? Killing Stark, beating up a watcher, or the shit storm on KMC after?

Badabing
which part? Killing Stark, beating up a watcher, or the shit storm on KMC after?
All of the above work but I'm really looking forward to see the effect on KMC. eek!

Redatom65
*sits on bench and sees green hurricane coming*

I fear for the worse

Badabing
*sits on bench and sees green hurricane coming*

I fear for the worse That's right! It will be a big, green, gamma powered hurricane. evillaugh

TricksterPriest
*sits next to Reatom* We're gonna need new fanboy bashing memes. This is going to get very ugly............. no

bigbran
*crosses fingers* As long as he kills Nur, it's ok, As long as he kills Nur, it's ok, As long as he kills Nur, it's ok, As long as he kills Nur, it's ok, As long as he kills Nur, it's ok..........**** it. Even that isn't worth the shit storm that's gonna plague this forum if they actually do that. sad Agreed.

Also... did they say Jeph Loeb? sick

I think it is time to switch to DC, and never look back... ('cept Thanos, or any cosmic comics... I just have to stay away from Marvel Earth then...).

grey fox
*sits next to Reatom* We're gonna need new fanboy bashing memes. This is going to get very ugly............. no

*Sit's on back of bench*

Well...were f*cked

Redatom65

we're going to need nabbers, scans and some how we're going to have to persuade marvel otherwise....

Redatom65
we're goin to need some king of alliance to keep people from all over storming in with new crazy logic to throw in, in threads like thanos v.s the hulk, and superman v.s the hulk.

TricksterPriest
F U Bran. stick out tongue We all know you're an apoc hater. But this is bigger than your hatred for En Sabah Nur. This is a shit storm of Annihilation level proportions. You think 1 xmeat and 1 devilgoblin are bad? How about 20-30 of them? no KMC is gonna be uninhabitable for awhile. Or........Digi could finally start banning some of these punks........ shifty

grey fox
F U Bran. stick out tongue We all know you're an apoc hater. But this is bigger than your hatred for En Sabah Nur. This is a shit storm of Annihilation level proportions. You think 1 xmeat and 1 devilgoblin are bad? How about 20-30 of them? no KMC is gonna be uninhabitable for awhile. Or........Digi could finally start banning some of these punks........ shifty

Better yet let's DESTROY the Hulk !

...Or we could just..ya know. Crush thee fanboys will to live.

TricksterPriest
we're goin to need some king of alliance to keep people from all over storming in with new crazy logic to throw in, in threads like thanos v.s the hulk, and superman v.s the hulk.

I propose you, me, Bada, Fox, and possibly Bran if he shuts up about Apoc stick out tongue , team up for this alliance. anyone else you want to suggest? I say we call ourselves: "The Hulkbusters" evil face I think that's a comic reference. hmm

Edit: Killing the Hulk works. evil face As does killing fanboys.

Redatom65
We need to ban together damnit! stick out tongue

It's moments like these I thank my lucky stars Captain Atom's over in DC

grey fox
Yes ..an Aliiance is neccasary....

TricksterPriest
*holds arm out* To defeat the legions of Hulk fanboys, (you guys make up the rest)

lionking
do you guys think that the punch he hits watcher with is more then the 200 qrillion tons superman picks up with one hand.

and do u think they will make him more stronger then A,S,S

TricksterPriest
messed Good god.............if they even infer that he's stronger than AS Supes, I will boycott everything from Marvel Earth for a year............

Badabing
I propose you, me, Bada, Fox, and possibly Bran if he shuts up about Apoc stick out tongue , team up for this alliance. anyone else you want to suggest? I say we call ourselves: "The Hulkbusters" evil face I think that's a comic reference. hmm

Edit: Killing the Hulk works. evil face As does killing fanboys. Ugh! I'm so torn. mad On one hand, I could have a lot of fun on KMC after Hulk tears apart the MU. On the other hand, I've always stood against fanboys of every type. mad

*Thinks about the chooses*

I'm on the team guys. flex We shall smite any fanboy uprising. cool

lionking
do u think surfer will be involed

i hope not

TricksterPriest
*shakes his hand* Glad to have you on board. Yeah, I understand the temptation. But I'd rather have fun cutting fanboys down than just laughing at th Hulk beating up people who should beat his ass. stick out tongue

lionking
do u think surfer will be involed

i hope not

TricksterPriest
double post. And no. Surfer is busy in Annihilation.

lionking
do u think silver surfer will be in the story line

if he is do u think he will job

Symmetric Chaos
Assuming this situation does require us to intervene, Redatom, can you make us 'Hulkbuster' sigs? You know, just for the hell of it. stick out tongue

eek!

That would be awsome!

grey fox
*holds arm out* To defeat the legions of Hulk fanboys, (you guys make up the rest)

...And to stop mindless cries of 'Strongest their is'

grey fox
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
eek!

That would be awsome!

Indeed it shall , now if you'll gentlemen will exscuse me i'll be heading off to bed.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by grey fox
...And to stop mindless cries of 'Strongest their is'

(thank you) We band together in this desperate hour of horrific wankage to save KMC. For we are: THE 'HULKBUSTERS' ! I take it you're in, Sym? Want to bash fanboys? evil face

Symmetric Chaos
(thank you) We band together in this desperate hour of horrific wankage to save KMC. For we are: THE 'HULKBUSTERS' ! I take it you're in, Sym? Want to bash fanboys? evil face

yes (well maybe not bash persay )

Badabing
Originally posted by grey fox
Indeed it shall , now if you'll gentlemen will exscuse me i'll be heading off to bed. Good night Fox.
(thank you) We band together in this desperate hour of horrific wankage to save KMC. For we are: THE 'HULKBUSTERS' ! I take it you're in, Sym? Want to bash fanboys? evil face Truth, logic and knowledge shall be our allies.

TricksterPriest
wink Right. Let's just call it: "Creative insult criticism." stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
wink Right. Let's just call it: "Creative insult criticism." stick out tongue

laughing

Redatom65
Hulkbuster sigs. Sounds pretty darn good. PM with what you want it.... Now we need a leader for our little Alliance

Badabing
wink Right. Let's just call it: "Creative insult criticism." stick out tongue CIC! We shall smite them with CIC.

bigbran
F U Bran. stick out tongue We all know you're an apoc hater. But this is bigger than your hatred for En Sabah Nur. This is a shit storm of Annihilation level proportions. You think 1 xmeat and 1 devilgoblin are bad? How about 20-30 of them? no KMC is gonna be uninhabitable for awhile. Or........Digi could finally start banning some of these punks........ shifty I like him.
One of my first threads was me arguing for Cartoon Apoc holding his own with Thanos.

What I don't like, is your portrayal of blotting out all the bad feats, and using only the good ones, and yet, slapping the label of all the good feats being Classic.

Plus, it pisses you off.

Redatom65
CIC is the title of our Organization perhaps.

That hurricane is going to get big

TricksterPriest
I thought we were going with HulkBusters? Doesn't matter. I nominate Bada or Grey Fox to lead.

Redatom65
I agree, they'd run away with this. Hulkbusters it is. Cheers to an interesting idea

TricksterPriest
beer cheers. I just want to try this once. "HULKBUSTERS ASSEMBLEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Badabing
ninja

bigbran
I'm going for Hulk-reg.

You can all kiss my ass, because Hulk>>>>>your favorite character.
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.