Admitted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Judge4Ever
Kutulu is my sock, i da Judge admits that... just ban him, i dont uses him anymoresmile

Lord Rock
i knew it...

Kutulu
Originally posted by Judge4Ever
Kutulu is my sock, i da Judge admits that... just ban him, i dont uses him anymoresmile

Nice try, but you fail. My grammar is clearly different than yours. I don't even post from the same country as you.

Judge4Ever
Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Kutulu
Nice try, but you fail. My grammar is clearly different than yours. I don't even post from the same country as you.

Your grammar is awful and so is your spelling.

You're the Judge!!! It's clear.

- FO!!

Judge4Ever
i am kutulusmile

Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/twoface.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
i am kutulusmile

NO, you should say that you are stupid.

Jyppe

Hey noodle arm, I've always wondered (Well not really) but why the hell do you keep a 4 year old picture with you & then post it on the internet?

Kutulu
Originally posted by Jyppe
Hey noodle arm, I've always wondered (Well not really) but why the hell do you keep a 4 year old picture with you & then post it on the internet?

^^ ROFL. laughing

Jyppe
Originally posted by Kutulu
^^ ROFL. laughing

And nowdays he claims to have a wife & a child or something roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
i am kutulusmile

You wish.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You wish.

Not really. As he knows nothing about comics.

- FO!!

Redatom65
ummmm......this should be locked

Redatom65
also reported no expression

Judge4Ever
And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II.

Judge4Ever
I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -

Lord Rock
This is soooooooo stupid

Jyppe

Lord Rock
Stop blaming each other for beings socks! Stop talking about Judge and Whirly! You are all just making it all worse!

Jyppe
Originally posted by Lord Rock
Stop blaming each other for beings socks! Stop talking about Judge and Whirly! You are all just making it all worse!

Still the same danish ISP.. shifty

Lord Rock
Jyppe, shall we be friends?

Lord Rock
cant we just be friends, Jyppe?

bigbran
Originally posted by Lord Rock
cant we just be friends, Jyppe? KQLC7HQEH70

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Jyppe
Still the same danish ISP.. shifty

Don't worry have some Coke hoover

hoover

hoover

- FO!!

grey fox
Originally posted by bigbran
KQLC7HQEH70

laughing

Thanos_THOTU
SERIOUSLY BAN THIS GUY'S IP!

grey fox
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU

Can't , he reformats and comes back.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU

I doubt that would work on the Judge. If he is AJ he has been ip banned before!

Flame On!!
Originally posted by grey fox
Can't , he reformats and comes back.

He doesn't even need to reformat. It's a lot easier than that.

grey fox
Originally posted by Flame On!!
He doesn't even need to reformat. It's a lot easier than that.

Huh ? How then , I thought an IP ban was (for KMC at least) permanent

Soleran

Yeah but you get a floating proxy I believe and these guys just keep coming back

Redatom65
me too

bigbran
He doesn't even need to reformat. It's a lot easier than that. Hmm... you seem to know a lot about this...

grey fox
Originally posted by Soleran
Yeah but you get a floating proxy I believe and these guys just keep coming back

Floating...proxy ?

Flame On!!
Hmm... you seem to know a lot about this...

bigbran
... No, it's just that some people have never had to do this...

Flame On!!

Of course it isn't. Do you think a forum can block all the myriad routes to it on the internet. Every i.p. is a door and i.p's are so easy to change.

Flame On!!
edited

Flame On!!
edited

bigbran
Too late...

Flame On!!
Too late...

yup i've pmed storm to do it.

"V"
This is so sad.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by "V"
This is so sad.

smile

Of course it is.

Drugs are bad.

"V"
smile

Of course it is.

Drugs are bad.

Depends on your opinion of bad.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by "V"
Depends on your opinion of bad.

smile this smillie is oldschool

http://www.schwimmerlegal.com/smiley.jpg

wink

- FO!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.