Kutulu, Flame and Rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Judge4Ever
You have all three been ma tools without knowing itsmile Judge wars II is out, and YOU three started it.
Darth Flame
Darth Kutulu
Darth Rock
Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!Judge Wars!!!!

Lord Rock
You are sick...

Flame On!!
Kutulu knows so little about comics, I think he is Marcus.

He knew exactly what he was doing!!!!!!!!!

- FO!!

Judge4Ever
i am kutulu, he is my sock

grey fox
Godammit , BAN ALL YOU SOCKS !

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Judge4Ever
i am kutulu, he is my sock

I don't believe you, you know more about comics than him!!

He is Marcus or Whirly.

- FO!!

Flame On!!
Originally posted by grey fox
Godammit , BAN ALL YOU SOCKS !

Yes ban the socks like Beta Ray Howard!! Good idea!!

- FO!!

Kutulu
Owned.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Kutulu
Owned.

Not really it just shows you swiched on your ignore list Sock!!

A very sockish thing to do in my opinion!!

- FO!!

Judge4Ever
And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II. And i pitted them up agaisnt each other to start Judge Wars II.

grey fox
Originally posted by Flame On!!
Yes ban the socks like Beta Ray Howard!! Good idea!!

- FO!!

No ALL OF YOU.

Whirly , Judge and anyone else on this thread save for myself.

King Kandy
No ALL OF YOU.

Hey, not cool old buddy... The witch hunt needs to stop now.

grey fox
Originally posted by King Kandy

Just pisses me off is all....

Lord Rock
the madness is over

Symmetric Chaos
Just pisses me off is all....

angrymobangrymob
HES A WITCH!

Redatom65
one can only hope

Modt
No ALL OF YOU.

Ban EVERYONE but you?

Lord Rock
I dont wanna be banned stick out tongue

Flame On!!
No ALL OF YOU.

But you suggest a sock should be reinstated in your signature .

Originally posted by King Kandy

Agreed!!!

- FO!!

Redatom65
well then maybe conversation would be more interesting ....

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Redatom65
well then maybe conversation would be more interesting ....

angrymobangrymob
HES A WITCH!

Dinalfos
This is the least amusing thread ever.

Lord Rock
Stop blaming each other for beings socks! Stop talking about Judge and Whirly! You are all just making it all worse!

grey fox
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
angrymobangrymob
HES A WITCH!

*Magic's DnD style robe*

We prefer the term Warlock , Wizard is fine but that scar head little brat is cheapening the term.....

Originally posted by Modt
Ban EVERYONE but you?

Let me rephrase.

Ban Judge and Whirly

Flame On!!
*Magic's DnD style robe*

We prefer the term Warlock , Wizard is fine but that scar head little brat is cheapening the term.....

Let me rephrase.

Ban Judge and Whirly

The Judge is banned and Whirly was banned long ago. A bit like the more recent banning of Marcus/ Thunderstrike/ Beta Ray Howard.

Redatom65
and during which he demands beta Ray howard realeased!

Flame On!!
and during which he demands beta Ray howard realeased!

Exactly, the irony is lost on few it appears!

grey fox
The Judge is banned and Whirly was banned long ago. A bit like the more recent banning of Marcus/ Thunderstrike/ Beta Ray Howard.

Sure thing whirly.

Flame On!!
Sure thing whirly.

I'm not Whirly, I am Flame On!!

- FO!!

Symmetric Chaos
Exactly, the irony is lost on few it appears!

Thats not irony . . .

Redatom65
Sure thing whirly.

wasn't thunderstrike banned several months ago whilst Beta Ray howard was abnned a mere few weeks ago?

Lord Rock
Stop blaming each other!

Flame On!!
wasn't thunderstrike banned several months ago whilst Beta Ray howard was abnned a mere few weeks ago?

I think so but they were both the same person. Yes! asking for people he considers socks to be banned, whilst calling for the reinstatement of a know sock is ironic.

- FO!!

Redatom65
Originally posted by Lord Rock
Stop blaming each other!

what are you talking about?

Your like the person in a mob that shouts randomly "why won't somebody think of the children!" even if the topic has nothing to do with children laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Save the whales!

Lord Rock
what are you talking about?

Your like the person in a mob that shouts randomly \"why won\'t somebody think of the children!\" even if the topic has nothing to do with children laughing

hahahabig grin truebig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.