Stop!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Rock
Stop blaming each other for beings socks! Stop talking about Judge and Whirly! You are all just making it all worse!

Symmetric Chaos
angrymobangrymob
HES A WITCH!

Oh and don't make threads like this.

Lord Rock
sorry, but dont you see the forum is ****d up now? everyone blames each other and Judge just gets his will! everyone just needs to stay calm!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Lord Rock
sorry, but dont you see the forum is ****d up now? everyone blames each other and Judge just gets his will! everyone just needs to stay calm!

3 people is not the whole forum.

Lord Rock
well, then other starts balming THEM and it continues!

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
3 people is not the whole forum. 4, I blamed you!

- FO!!

grey fox
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
angrymobangrymob
HES A WITCH!

Oh and don't make threads like this.

BURN HIM !!!

jinzin
I came for the burning at the stake.

King Kandy
No HERE'S something I can agree with 100%. I've been saying that for a LONG time.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by jinzin
I came for the burning at the stake.

w00t

*goes to get timber*

Soljer
Originally posted by grey fox
BURN HIM !!!

Co-signed.

The judge has had no effect on these forums. He hasn't created any real chaos. He pops on, gets banned, and we go about our normal routine.

Lord Rock
Stop blaming each other for beings socks! Stop talking about Judge and Whirly! You are all just making it all worse!

King Kandy
Originally posted by Soljer
Co-signed.

The judge has had no effect on these forums. He hasn't created any real chaos. He pops on, gets banned, and we go about our normal routine.
This time it's coming a bit to close though... It's created Sock Paranoia.

Soljer
Originally posted by grey fox
BURN HIM !!!

Co-signed.

jinzin
pffft.. i just wanna burrrrrrn somethin.

guy222
Originally posted by Lord Rock

U have a nice day. I handle my business. I don't worry about nonsense. Best way.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by King Kandy
This time it's coming a bit to close though... It's created Sock Paranoia.

I watched you call many people socks not long ago!! By Crom! earlier.

- FO!!

Redatom65
i should make a new banner for threads like these..... Cause most people round these here parts find them funny enough.

*ponders*

O yeah while I ponder. Why the hell did you make this thread?

*ponders*

LordFear
why is this of any concern to us anyway?
Just enjoy the forum for its intended purpose. Can't control the actions of others nor lose sleep about it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.