Capcom Boss Team vs SNK Boss Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Uh-oh.

This was a long time coming. The boss elite from the two gaming giants face-off in a free-for all.

On the Capcom Side:

1. Shin Akuma (low defense handicap lifted)
2. M. Bison (Alpha 3 verison)
3. Sagat (being the former end boss from Street Fighter)
4. Gill
5. Garuda
6. Shadowgeist
7. Pyron
8. Jedah

And from the SNK Side:

1. Geese Howard
2. Kain Heinlen
3. Wolfgang Krauser
4. Leopold Goenitz
5. Rugal Bernstein
6. Ignitz
7. Serious Mr. Karate (low defense handicap lifted)
8. Rashoujin Mizuki

This fight can't be contained in just one place. So the battle will take place in the Sokrevenno area.

Each boss is at their strongest incarnation...and is suffering under the extreme stages of SNK Boss Syndrome.

Remulous
If the DS wasn't there I would go for SNK, SNK has ALOT of bosses. You should take out Jedah and Pyron and use Demon Hyo, Kurow, Bilstien, Cyber Gouki, Ingrid, Evil Ryu, Rain, or Raizo. Those are some decent Capcom bosses that can be used. Just to make things more even

Superboy Prime
*Casually walks by and notices the thread. He carefully reads it and begins to sweat. Upon registering the combatants and the games/companies they come from he begins to feel uneasy. Taking a step back, he turns 180 degrees, and runs out of the way.*

PS - I ain't touching this even with someone else's dick.

Remulous
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
*Casually walks by and notices the thread. He carefully reads it and begins to sweat. Upon registering the combatants and the games/companies they come from he begins to feel uneasy. Taking a step back, he turns 180 degrees, and runs out of the way.*

PS - I ain't touching this even with someone else's dick. laughing What's wrong Prime?

TricksterPriest
Ughhhhh.............Darkstalkers? You cheap bastard. stick out tongue Horrific curbstomp in favor of capcom. Boot Garuda, SF:EX sucked balls. And give SNK God Rugal.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ughhhhh.............Darkstalkers? You cheap bastard. stick out tongue Horrific curbstomp in favor of capcom. Boot Garuda, SF:EX sucked balls. And give SNK God Rugal.

So are you saying that Ignitz, Serious Mr. Karate, and Mizuki aren't as cheap?

It was either stick the two DSers in the roster or replace them with Gill and The Nemesis, whereas I would also have to replce S. Mr. Karate and Mizuki with Orochi and Original Zero.

Believe me, I went through every boss character form both sides and this was the best I came up with, so both sides are evenly matched. Cyber Akuma would be unfair, so I stuck in Shin Akuma instead. God Rugal would have been to obvious so I stuck in his strongest version.

I had to replace Mukai with Kain and Evil Ryu with Sagat.

TricksterPriest
Igniz, Serious Mr. Karate and Mizuki (actually, he might be able to hang with the DS crew, but he's the only one), don't blow up planets...............nosweat

Major Snafu
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Igniz, Serious Mr. Karate and Mizuki (actually, he might be able to hang with the DS crew, but he's the only one), don't blow up planets...............nosweat

If you're talking about Mizuki, that's actually a female, and the first female boss in videogame history, hailing from Samurai Showdown 2 and seen in several other SS games. She's basically a demented Shinto Priestess.

And I know that most of them don't have the ability to eradicate a planet. I put them there to equal the balance between the Capcom bosses.

Remulous
Mizuki can match up against Ingrid.

Raizo can fight Mr.Karate.

That eliminates the DS.

Major Snafu
Revised Roster List:

Capcom Side:

1. Shin Akuma (low defense handicap lifted)
2. M. Bison (Alpha 3 verison)
3. Sagat (being the former end boss from Street Fighter)
4. Gill
5. Garuda
6. Shadowgeist
7. Ingrid
8. Jedah
9. Raizo Imawano
10. Demon Hyo

SNK Side:

1. Geese Howard
2. Kain Heinlen
3. Wolfgang Krauser
4. Leopold Goenitz
5. Rugal Bernstein
6. Ignitz
7. Serious Mr. Karate(low defense handicap lifted)
8. Rashoujin Mizuki
9. Krizalid
10. Mukai

Remulous
-Gouki will take Gesse

-Bison will take Kain

-Sagat will take Krauser

-Gill will take Goenitz.

-Don't really know how strong Garuda is but for now Rugal will take Garuda.

-Can't really say who wins between Igniz an Shadowgeist, doesn't he have that move that sucks you into another dimension, if he doesn't have that move then Igniz will win most definitely?

-Ingrid and Karate, I don't really know but Ingrid seems very powerful though.

-Jedah takes Mizuki, you could at least put him up against Pyron

-Krizalid will take Raizo

-Mukai will take Demon Hyo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.