Omega Red vs Gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Bloodlust is on.

No Stone Gaze .

Who takes it?

Symmetric Chaos
Which Gorgon the mutant or the Inhuman?

darthgoober
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Which Gorgon the mutant or the Inhuman?
The mutant.

Symmetric Chaos
Red could just whip around blindly with the tentacles until he strikes Gorgon.

Once he has him caught he would just drain him.

I'll wait for other people's opinions before I make a descicion.

TricksterPriest
Red can also just spam his death factor around him. I doubt this Gorgan can survive it. The stuff has a major range.

darthgoober
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Red can also just spam his death factor around him. I doubt this Gorgan can survive it. The stuff has a major range.
Forgot about that. Take away the Death Factor(since Gorgon doesn't have the stone gaze).

capt it up
death factor would be useless any ways grogons dead.

grogon wins this in a curf stomp most likly

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by darthgoober
Forgot about that. Take away the Death Factor(since Gorgon doesn't have the stone gaze).

I looked him up. I still don't think he can take Omega Red. 2nd, did you take the death factor AND the life force absorbtion power from his tendrils? Or just the death factor.

jrodslam
Stalemate imo. Gorgon has no life force, capt it up? I thought he was resurrected?

darthgoober
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I looked him up. I still don't think he can take Omega Red. 2nd, did you take the death factor AND the life force absorbtion power from his tendrils? Or just the death factor.
Just the death factor.

jrodslam
The Death Factor is the life drain with the tentacles. Phermones is the airborn virus.

Symmetric Chaos
If he has no lifeforce then Red's main advantages are gone.

If he's a good fighter he might take a few fights or they might just stalemate thanks to HF.

Wolverine2006
Gorgon was ressurected?...I mean after Wolverine killed him

Gorgon would win the majority of these fights

snoopdogg
Will the life drain work on people other than humans?

jrodslam
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
If he has no lifeforce then Red's main advantages are gone.

If he's a good fighter he might take a few fights or they might just stalemate thanks to HF.

Yea thats if he has no life-force. But if he died and was resurrected........

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Will the life drain work on people other than humans?

What do you mean? Other than Earthlings? It should imo.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jrodslam
What do you mean? Other than Earthlings? It should imo. I thought that Omega Red can only drain lifeforce from humans. Let's say if he used it on a Skrull it would not work? Or would it?

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I thought that Omega Red can only drain lifeforce from humans. Let's say if he used it on a Skrull it would not work? Or would it?

I dont see why not. If they have life force, it should be able to get drained.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.