The New Fantastic Four vs. the New "New" Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No PIS/CIS. No prep. Bloodlust on.

New FF:

Human Torch
The Thing
Storm
Black Panther

New "New" Avengers:

Luke Cage
Spider-Man
Wolverine
Spider-Woman
Iron Fist

They start approx. 300 feet from each other.

1st Fight: Hudlin ISN'T writing it and No Doc Strange

2nd Fight: Hudlin IS writing it and Doc Strange (current and depowered is in this fight)

SpunkySmurph
Do we attribute Dr. Strange's death-by-ninja to crappy writing, or weakened state? hmm

Draco69
Hmmmmm. That's a tough one.....

jrodslam
Human Torch could probably take 3 members out from the other team. Thing beats Cage imo. I say New FF for the majority. Dr. Strange depowered? No magic at all?

Apolloknight
Are they blood-lusted!? if so, The avengers get stomped, bad, to much Area of Effect devastation with Human Torch and Storm, BP and Thing sit on the sidelines sipping freshly squeezed orange juice.

Depending on whos writing for wolverine, his healing factor might be a problem.

Validus
F4 wins easily using those CBR rules.

Soleran
Originally posted by Validus
F4 wins easily using those CBR rules.

We miss you Val, don't leave us again!

For this one thread whateve Val says I agree with no questions within reason!

Validus
You've made a wise decision.

Draco69
Originally posted by jrodslam
Human Torch could probably take 3 members out from the other team. Thing beats Cage imo. I say New FF for the majority. Dr. Strange depowered? No magic at all?

No the current "I can barely cast a magical spell without getting punked...f' you editors!!" Dr. Strange.

He's been massively depowered. Which is why he lost to Ghost Rider. And Sentry. And a ninja....

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Draco69
He's been massively depowered. Which is why he lost to Ghost Rider. And Sentry. And a ninja....

eek!

Strange lost to a Ninja!

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Draco69
. And a ninja....

Are you serious....

ninja

long pig
When did he lose to a ninja? sad

long pig
Ok, HOW is Strange going to be able to do his job if he's not UBER powerful?
He's the whole 616's universe's Sorcerer Supreme. He's the last line against any magical threat coming from anywhere in this whole universe.
If he can't handle ninjas and can't teleport out of japan, wtf is going to happen when Dormammu realizes this? NO one can take Dorm out except Uber Strange.

Nobody. ****ing bullshit Draco!

grey fox
Originally posted by long pig
He's the whole 616's universe's Sorcerer Supreme. He's the last line against any magical threat coming from anywhere in this whole universe.
If he can't handle ninjas and can't teleport out of japan, wtf is going to happen when Dormammu realizes this? NO one can take Dorm out except Uber Strange.

Yes, yes it is.

Draco69

Don't worry, Longpig.

Sentry will handle everything. Strange got replaced by a wuss with a oversized girdle...

sad

long pig
Oh, sounds grand.

Yeah, let sentry tackle Dormammu. See what happens.

Draco69
I see Sentry punking Dormammu with a single punch.

sad

Yeah, that's probably what would happen...

long pig
Nah.
Dorm and Strange have an infinte amount of energy to call on and they have a near infinite amount of ways to use the energy.

Infinite>>>>>>Million exploding suns.

SpunkySmurph
When did he lose to a ninja? sad

I don't think its happened yet, but I've seen the spoiler pick of an upcoming issue of Strange lying, bleeding/dead on the ground with a (ninja looking) blade sticking from his torso.

It's ok though. We all know it's actually Hitler's butter knife.. or something.

guy222
bumprav

TheGodKiller
Armbar ftw .

pym-ftw
Storm and Johnny clear house

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.