Thor VS Current Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
well, before bearing the brunt of the nova force, richard ryder could already project blasts, fly at super speed had super strength and durability etc...

now that he is exponentially stronger since he has absorbed the collective might of the nova force, can he take it to the odinson?

no PIS...

bloodlust is on...

fights in space...

who wins?

xmeat
thor

draxx_tOfU
why?

xmeat
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
why? he's done preety well against surfer, firelord plus couldn't thor absorb his blast with mjolnir?

DigiMark007
Ya know, the "upgrade" Nova got was rather inconclusive. To my reading, all he got was the knowledge and database of the Corps central computer. I don't really see anywhere that it states he got a boost to his actual powers. He was doing some fairly impressive stuff before the supposed upgrade, so I really only half-believe that his stats are better now.

Validus
Nova not having any feats worth much of anything along with his own comment about Stardust and Red Shift each having power that exceeded his would lead me to side with the Odinson.

draxx_tOfU
well, he did destroy some of annihilus fleets effortlessly after gaining the full nova force at the same time while trying to control it...

i dont think he could do that back when he was hanging out with nightthrasher and company...

but yeah, he does lack feats...

DevilGoblin
Thor

Soujaboy
What exactly has Nova done?

bigbran
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Ya know, the "upgrade" Nova got was rather inconclusive. To my reading, all he got was the knowledge and database of the Corps central computer. I don't really see anywhere that it states he got a boost to his actual powers. He was doing some fairly impressive stuff before the supposed upgrade, so I really only half-believe that his stats are better now. Well, he did get his ass handed to him by a few drones before the upgrade, then after, he was wiping out fleets, and fighting the master...

I'd say his power increased quite a bit, anyway...

guy222
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
well, before bearing the brunt of the nova force, richard ryder could already project blasts, fly at super speed had super strength and durability etc...

now that he is exponentially stronger since he has absorbed the collective might of the nova force, can he take it to the odinson?

no PIS...

bloodlust is on...

fights in space...

who wins?

Thor. Nova wins by default. Thor is still sleeping

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well The other guy that had the entire nova force was called SuperNOva. He was really very powerful. SO much so that he was probably around depowered tyrant's lvl. He was basically the same thing that nova is now. The only difference is that the power drove him mad where it hasn't taken over richard ryder.

guy222
Thor

Rorschach
Originally posted by guy222
Thor

thumb up

starlock
Thor

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Well The other guy that had the entire nova force was called SuperNOva. He was really very powerful. SO much so that he was probably around depowered tyrant's lvl. He was basically the same thing that nova is now. The only difference is that the power drove him mad where it hasn't taken over richard ryder.

Supernova showed up in Manhattan nad had most of NYCs heroes crapping their pants cuz they *couldnt* deal with him; to date Nova hasnt done anything along those lines.......and this is matchup is with *current* Thor Im assuming??

yea, Thor ftw here.

Tazer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.