fantastic four vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
this is fantastic four with silver surfer on the side vs superman prime.

FF and surfer get 1 day prep

who wins here.

I SEARCHED DIGIMARK

xmeat
team

Symmetric Chaos
The FF just might do.

Redatom65
despite the fact that superboy prime took on the lantern guild, though not succesful. he pwned a hell of alot of lanterns

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Redatom65
despite the fact that superboy prime took on the lantern guild, though not succesful. he pwned a hell of alot of lanterns what do they have to do with this thread ?

Symmetric Chaos
despite the fact that superboy prime took on the lantern guild, though not succesful. he pwned a hell of alot of lanterns

*wonders how this is relevant*

Redatom65
welll the fantastic 4 is fighting superboy prime. I'm saying he wins.

spidey-dude
welll the fantastic 4 is fighting superboy prime. I'm saying he wins. this is superman prime

Redatom65
laughing

sorry

long day kiddos

spidey-dude
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/3456/notbrandechlargeln9.jpg

superman gets his ass kicked in this book

xmeat
fanoys supes should lose

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmeat
fanoys supes should lose

no expression

So far the majority is for Supes losing.

janus77
the Fantastic Four could win the majority, I suspect, if;
1) Silver Surfer combined himself, Mr. Fantastic and the Human Torch.

2) Sue Storm flashed Superman while Thing did back flips just for something to do.

Superman would be monumentally distracted and the super blood in his super dooper cardiovascular system would flow south so fast and with such high pressure that he'd have a stroke big grin

or at the very least it'd provide enough of an opening for a being with full knowledge of the Power Cosmic to find a flaw in Superman Prime-ate no expression

bigbran
Originally posted by xmeat
fanoys supes should lose Originally posted by janus77
the Fantastic Four could win the majority, I suspect, if;
1) Silver Surfer combined himself, Mr. Fantastic and the Human Torch.

2) Sue Storm flashed Superman while Thing did back flips just for something to do.

Superman would be monumentally distracted and the super blood in his super dooper cardiovascular system would flow south so fast and with such high pressure that he'd have a stroke big grin

or at the very least it'd provide enough of an opening for a being with full knowledge of the Power Cosmic to find a flaw in Superman Prime-ate no expression
Haha... likely...

I mean, it's not like Superman Prime one-shotted someone way over Surfer or anything...ermm

janus77
mind if I ask why you have a "Free R Kelly" sig?
(personally I think he owes jail time for singing dire slush)

bigbran
Originally posted by janus77
mind if I ask why you have a "Free R Kelly" sig?
(personally I think he owes jail time for singing dire slush) Because, I'm unique.

janus77
that's just quirky.
unique would be organising celebrity visits to orphanages, then booking Michael Jackson and Garry Glitter for them!

spidey-dude
Originally posted by janus77
that's just quirky.
unique would be organising celebrity visits to orphanages, then booking Michael Jackson and Garry Glitter for them! better than a bush sig or jackson

janus77
sorry, didn't mean to knock him, just thought I'd ask.
was joking with the whole Jackson/Glitter thing, not in the least bothered by the sig smile

agreed that certain things are far worse than dubious rnb singers smile

spetznaz
Originally posted by spidey-dude
this is fantastic four with silver surfer on the side vs superman prime.

FF and surfer get 1 day prep

who wins here.

I SEARCHED DIGIMARK

I was about to give a list of different options whereby the team (particularly due to the SS) would win against Superman, but then the addition of the Surfer to the team made me wonder about the absurdity of that addition. After all, why add such a character to the F4 (basically turning a team that would not be able to win against a non-jobbing Superman into one that has a single character that can take on Superman without outside assistance).

It made it sound like a thread inquiring whether 4 squirrels and an elephant can defeat a Cape Buffalo! Why were the squirrels there in the first place?

This made me re-read the OP, and that is when i realized that it wasn't NORMAL Superman but instead Superman PRIME.

- The iteration of Kal El after he has spend countless years wondering the universe.

- The iteration that in JLA 1M is said to be beyond power, and was stated to be the most powerful meta ever.

- The iteration who wandered through the universe, and even went to the BL@@DY Source Wall and garnered all sorts of abilities/powers.

- The iteration whereby all this was said about BEFORE he spent a thousand years in the middle of the super-sun.

- The Superman who, when he came back to Earth, made a covenant with the 'Supermen Dynasty' (his descendants) whereby he gave them a MAJOR powerboost. He did this by channeling the Sun's energy through himself, and using it (with his powers) to amp up the abilities of the Dynasty. For instance, take Superman 1 Million ....when he came to the present reality his connection to Superman Prime was cut, but he was still strong enough to punch through time (all the way back to the 853rd century ....note, we are currently in the 21st century) even though all his powers were ebbing and he had aged to within an instant of his death!

In essence, you have put the F4 (why are they here anyway) and the Surfer against potentially the most-powerful iteration of Superman EVER (according to what DC alludes to, also the most powerful meta) who was already beyond power before spending a thousand years in the middle of the sun, and who ALSO has the last ring of the Green Lanterns (hence access to the power of Oa).

And the thread asks who would win!??

Oh, and to make it even funnier, XMeat (once again) uses the word 'fanboy' in one of his posts (the irony behind such a statement is so rich it borders on the profound .....it would be like week-old roadkill during an Oklahoman summer calling something else 'smelly').

Now, who would win in a battle between the Fantastic Four (goodness!!!!) and the Silver Surfer, against a (basically) Kryptonian God who has been to the source wall, has the last Oan ring, and even before spending a thousand years in the Sun was already BEYOND power?

Hmmmm .....that is such a HARD question (sarcasm intended).

Honestly, this is why on another post I stated that characters like Prime shouldn't be used. You either have zots putting him against people like the Hulk (or for that matter, the Fantastic Four and Surfer), or you have the other extreme where people put him against the Presence!

Either case is idiotic.

The fact that people like XMeat think that Superman Prime can be defeated by the likes of the Fantastic Four just goes to show what many have been saying lately ....absolutely no knowledge of comics, be they from DC or Marvel.

This is a curbstomp .....1 million to 0 for Superman Prime.

qqqqqqq
one krytonite will just do fine, and it works well with reed richards around

Badabing
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
one krytonite will just do fine, and it works well with reed richards around dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.