Surfer's Team vs. Hal's Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hal Jordan
Triumph
Infinity Man
Flash
Kilowog

vs.

Silver Surfer
Phyla Vell
Beta Ray BIll
Terrax
Gladiator

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Hal Jordan
Triumph
Infinity Man
Flash
Kilowog

vs.

Silver Surfer
Phyla Vell
Beta Ray BIll
Terrax
Gladiator Terrax?

Wow... I just realized how lopsided this is...

I mean, the DC team completely outclasses Marvel to the max (the idea of the thread, I guess...), but as soon as TERRAX comes in, it's a whole different ballgame.
Marvel 10/10.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
Terrax?

Wow... I just realized how lopsided this is...

I mean, the DC team completely outclasses Marvel to the max (the idea of the thread, I guess...), but as soon as TERRAX comes in, it's a whole different ballgame.
Marvel 10/10.

Now your just being an ass. Phayla vell has quasar's quantum bands, on top of her own powers. and surfer has had an upgrade. So how does the DC team outclass the Marvel Team? And Terrax just recently destroyed an entire planet with NO effort. Excuse me. But you ticked me the **** off. THe idea of the thread was an even fight. u freaking dick. Next time think about the combants and all thier abilities before you try and spout off something that isn't true.

bigbran
Now your just being an ass. Phayla vell has quasar's quantum bands, on top of her own powers. and surfer has had an upgrade. So how does the DC team outclass the Marvel Team? And Terrax just recently destroyed an entire planet with NO effort. Excuse me. But you ticked me the **** off. THe idea of the thread was an even fight. u freaking dick. This one made me bite my lip and giggle...
roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Phyla-Vell is teamwrecker fo shure!

Oh ya, the upgrade is fully explained, so that gives Marvel the edge...

I know Terrax did, that's why I said without Terrax, Marvel loses.
But teh insults are completely necessary, I feel honored.

Also, I don't feel like a long, straight(maybe bent...), thing, with a purple top, with a hole in it.

Also, do you mean dick, as in just the penis?

Or:

Dick, as in, with both balls and the sack, with a bit of hair.

Because, I don't feeeeel like one...ermm

Afterall, how would I type with no arms?

nvrbeenwthagirl
This one made me bite my lip and giggle...
roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Phyla-Vell is teamwrecker fo shure!

Oh ya, the upgrade is fully explained, so that gives Marvel the edge...

I know Terrax did, that's why I said without Terrax, Marvel loses.
But teh insults are completely necessary, I feel honored.

Also, I don't feel like a long, straight(maybe bent...), thing, with a purple top, with a hole in it.

Also, do you mean dick, as in just the penis?

Or:

Dick, as in, with both balls and the sack, with a bit of hair.

Because, I don't feeeeel like one...ermm

Afterall, how would I type with no arms?

What ever dude. YOu talked trash and it was unfounded. Terrax destroyed a planet with ease and silver surfer still outclasses him in every possible way. And phayla is a marvel AND has the quantum bands. Even BRb is a team wrecker. I don't like your insinuation that the match was leaned towards DC when in fact, the marvel side has 5 people all with Vast SuperHuman strength and stamina, and four of them wield serious energy powers!!

Stupid Rookie
I actually do think that Terrax is the weak link in the Marvel team. On paper he should be strong, but recent punkings have lowered him greatly. That rest of the Marvel Team is far superior to him.

bigbran
What ever dude. YOu talked trash and it was unfounded. Terrax destroyed a planet with ease and silver surfer still outclasses him in every possible way. And phayla is a marvel AND has the quantum bands. Even BRb is a team wrecker. I don't like your insinuation that the match was leaned towards DC when in fact, the marvel side has 5 people all with Vast SuperHuman strength and stamina, and four of them wield serious energy powers!! Actually, wasn't it you calling me an almost 6 foot giant penis?

Terrax completely turns the tide though, Surfer doesn't.

Good for her.

Yes, BRB is a team wrecker... when he attacks a whole team from behind...

Yes, because I'm almost certain that you have your stance pointed at Marvel... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Who cares if they weild untold power, it means shit.

Also, as you can read in my first post, I made it basically 4 vs 5.
I was saying that Marvel would get stomped, but then I seen the light... or the Terrax.
Without Terrax though, Marvel gets raped.

No need to read off Terrax feats to me...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually, wasn't it you calling me an almost 6 foot giant penis?

Terrax completely turns the tide though, Surfer doesn't.

Good for her.

Yes, BRB is a team wrecker... when he attacks a whole team from behind...

Yes, because I'm almost certain that you have your stance pointed at Marvel... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Who cares if they weild untold power, it means shit.

Also, as you can read in my first post, I made it basically 4 vs 5.
I was saying that Marvel would get stomped, but then I seen the light... or the Terrax.
Without Terrax though, Marvel gets raped.

No need to read off Terrax feats to me...

What in the world are you talking about? Are you even looking at the combants? If anything, the fight is leaning TOWARDS marvel. Flash can't fly and has NO range powers. ALL of the marvel guys fly, and at super speeds I might add, all have superior strength and durability and use uber energy. well except gladiator. but even he has range power. I thought Terrax would be good for flash becuz he could mess with the earth while flash ran on it. and he's fast enough and strong enough to withstand some of flashes attacks. I dont' think you thought about the fight too well. You said the fight was leaned in favor of the DC side when two of them don't even have super strength and durability going for them.

bigbran
What in the world are you talking about? Are you even looking at the combants? If anything, the fight is leaning TOWARDS marvel. Flash can't fly and has NO range powers. ALL of the marvel guys fly, and at super speeds I might add, all have superior strength and durability and use uber energy. well except gladiator. but even he has range power. I thought Terrax would be good for flash becuz he could mess with the earth while flash ran on it. and he's fast enough and strong enough to withstand some of flashes attacks. I dont' think you thought about the fight too well. You said the fight was leaned in favor of the DC side when two of them don't even have super strength and durability going for them. http://www.makries.com/images/DSCF1834.jpg

So... in your words, what is Flash doing here?
http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jlasfo2004dvp16cq8.jpg

And none of them are as fast as Flash...

Umm... since when did Phyla-Vell get super strength?

Terrax would own him though...

And I still think it is leaned towards DC, with the exception of Terrax.

Also, how many of the team in Marvel actually use speed, and blast?

Not Glads, BRB, or Terrax, that's for sure...
Although... Terrax doesn't need to do it...

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://www.makries.com/images/DSCF1834.jpg

So... in your words, what is Flash doing here?
http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jlasfo2004dvp16cq8.jpg

And none of them are as fast as Flash...

Umm... since when did Phyla-Vell get super strength?

Terrax would own him though...

And I still think it is leaned towards DC, with the exception of Terrax.

Also, how many of the team in Marvel actually use speed, and blast?

Not Glads, BRB, or Terrax, that's for sure...
Although... Terrax doesn't need to do it...

It rather looks like they are in a mystich wrealm where the rules don't apply. flash has ran on "air' before in mystich wrealms. And yes Gladiator does use his speed and blast at the same time. Flash is not the Uber God KMC makes him out to be. He does have to fight in character. He's not taking 2 or 3 out on this team EVER. Hell surfer and Terrax have cosmic senses.

bigbran
It rather looks like they are in a mystich wrealm where the rules don't apply. flash has ran on "air' before in mystich wrealms. And yes Gladiator does use his speed and blast at the same time. Flash is not the Uber God KMC makes him out to be. He does have to fight in character. He's not taking 2 or 3 out on this team EVER. Hell surfer and Terrax have cosmic senses. Huh?

Anyway... Glads doesn't actually.
He has like one occasion where he does it, and if he tries that, he gets a fist in the face.

I know Flash isn't the uber god, but thanks for reminding me, what was I thinking?

Wait... when did I say he would take out half the team?

Like I said, Terrax beats him, then deals his axe judgement against the rest...

Juntai
Triumph is going to be tough to stop.

xmeat
team marvel ftw

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Juntai
Triumph is going to be tough to stop.

Triumph and Infinity man are the ones to beat on the DC team. And I Think Phayla and Surfer/Terrax are the ones to beat on the marvel team.

masterbruce
Triumph and Infinity man are the ones to beat on the DC team. And I Think Phayla and Surfer/Terrax are the ones to beat on the marvel team.

Terrax is Rhino with power cosmic...in other words, a superpowered buffoon.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by masterbruce
Terrax is Rhino with power cosmic...in other words, a superpowered buffoon.

Not any more. he even commented on how he was a cosmic tyrant feared thruout the cosmos, and how he was going to be again. then he destroyed a planet. or either he did it before he said it. what ever the case, he isn't a cosmic rhino.

masterbruce
Not any more. he even commented on how he was a cosmic tyrant feared thruout the cosmos, and how he was going to be again. then he destroyed a planet. or either he did it before he said it. what ever the case, he isn't a cosmic rhino.

him saying he is powerful isn't worth the air he wasted speaking

also, he may be able to destroy a planet, but last time I checked planets don't fight back

Terrax always gets PWN3d in fights

nvrbeenwthagirl

also, he may be able to destroy a planet, but last time I checked planets don't fight back

ANd How many beings do you know in comics that have destroyed a planet? with one stroke?

jrodslam

laughing Wow. Thats the best post ive read all dam day. You do have a point though.

Validus
ANd How many beings do you know in comics that have destroyed a planet? with one stroke?
Uhh, most of the time a planet is destroyed in comics, it's in one hit.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
Uhh, most of the time a planet is destroyed in comics, it's in one hit.

Who? when Thanos and drax destroyed a planet, it was not in one hit. IT was over the course of a battle. And how many beings in comics have actually destroyed a planet? I'm talking less than sky father beings?

masterbruce
Who? when Thanos and drax destroyed a planet, it was not in one hit. IT was over the course of a battle. And how many beings in comics have actually destroyed a planet? I'm talking less than sky father beings?

How many beings in comics want to destroy a planet? Many who have the power to do so choose not to waste it so foolishly by destroying a planet.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How many beings in comics want to destroy a planet? Many who have the power to do so choose not to waste it so foolishly by destroying a planet.

Boo. I dont' think even martian manhunter or apocolypse have planet destroying power. and they are uber. Besides, if terrax fights while standing on the ground, he should be unbeatable. he draws his powers from the ground. at least his natural powers.

Validus
Thanos and Drax was one instance and not to mention they weren't trying to destroy that planet but rather it was a side effect of their battle. Silver Surfer, multiple GL's, Genis, Bronze Age Superman, etc all destroyed planets in one hit and/or blast of energy. Seriously now, please don't try to make Terrax out to be some big badass based on a few words and one good feat. The guy is on the lower end of Galactus heralds in overall power and always has been.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos and Drax was one instance. Silver Surfer, multiple GL's, Genis, Bronze Age Superman, etc all destroyed planets in one hit and or blast of energy. Seriously now, please don't try to make Terrax out to be some big badass based on a few words and one good feat. The guy is on the lower end of Galactus heralds in overall power and always has been.

He hasn't always been. he has at times been able to match morg in some good battles. Bronze age superman was a beast so no use bringing him in. Silver surfer is uber so using him doesn't really count. if your going to make terrax look weak, try using someone actually not uber as an example. you really can't becuz only uber people destroy planets.

bigbran
Thanos and Drax was one instance and not to mention they weren't trying to destroy that planet but rather it was a side effect of their battle. Silver Surfer, multiple GL's, Genis, Bronze Age Superman, etc all destroyed planets in one hit and or blast of energy. Seriously now, please don't try to make Terrax out to be some big badass based on a few words and one good feat. The guy is on the lower end of Galactus heralds in overall power and always has been. Did you not see what Terrax did?

He totally pwned the shit out of that planet... with ONE axe blow!

He is like Surfer + 1.

Validus
He hasn't always been. he has at times been able to match morg in some good battles. Bronze age superman was a beast so no use bringing him in. Silver surfer is uber so using him doesn't really count. if your going to make terrax look weak, try using someone actually not uber as an example. you really can't becuz only uber people destroy planets.
You said less than Skyfather. Silver Surfer and BA Superman fall in that category genius.

And yes, Terrax has always been weak shit.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Did you not see what Terrax did?

He is like Surfer + 1.

That would be incorrect. Surfer was able to power that machine that was made for Thanos' power blast. I'd say Terrax will probably operating on near the old surfer's power lvls. and surfer is like 70 percent of what thanos was before he died.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You said less than Skyfather. Silver Surfer and BA Superman fall in that category genius.

And yes, Terrax has always been weak shit.

If you say so. He could still own flash. which was the point of the thread.

bigbran
That would be incorrect. Surfer was able to power that machine that was made for Thanos' power blast. I'd say Terrax will probably operating on near the old surfer's power lvls. and surfer is like 70 percent of what thanos was before he died. Originally posted by bigbran
Did you not see what Terrax did?

He is like Surfer + 1.

nvrbeenwthagirl

I see you are having a bad day. I'm sorry.

Validus
I'd say Terrax will probably operating on near the old surfer's power lvls. and surfer is like 70 percent of what thanos was before he died.
How does that work considering pre-power up Surfer has worked over Terrax like a Vegas hooker?

bigbran
I see you are having a bad day. I'm sorry. Funny...Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Now your just being an ass. Phayla vell has quasar's quantum bands, on top of her own powers. and surfer has had an upgrade. So how does the DC team outclass the Marvel Team? And Terrax just recently destroyed an entire planet with NO effort. Excuse me. But you ticked me the **** off. THe idea of the thread was an even fight. u freaking dick. Next time think about the combants and all thier abilities before you try and spout off something that isn't true.

Oh wait, that's just everyday nvr... my bad.

Time to be serious though.
Marvel gets it's ass handed to it (the point of the thread... basically).
Terrax stands little to no chance against Flash.
What? Is he going to actually react to him?

Surfer toys with him.

Also, Triumph just pulls a Sentry.

Validus
If you say so. He could still own flash. which was the point of the thread.
The point of a 5 v 5 thread was to prove Terrax could beat Flash?

masterbruce
He could still own flash. which was the point of the thread.

The point of the thread was that Terrax OWNz Flash??! confused confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
Funny...

Oh wait, that's just everyday nvr... my bad.

Tis true. Tis me every day. and when you piss of a queen that is what you get. you came into the thread being an ass. Obviously I thought the thread was even. maybe I gave the marvel side too much stock. I'm not as up on them as the dc guys. But considering phayla with her powers and the q bands, and surfer being able to power that machine, i thought it was a good fight. I figured terrax was just being put back to his old cosmic tyrant self. forgive me for thinking someone who can kill a planet with one swing was worthy of a fight with some other herald lvl beings.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The point of a 5 v 5 thread was to prove Terrax could beat Flash? No, the point was that when I picked each person, i thought about who could beat whom and vice versa. And I thought Terrax and flash could both take each other out.

Juntai
O.o

Validus
O.o
Co-sign.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Co-sign.

Well considering Terrax is A Herald who controls the very ground that flash would be running on, and has on occasion fought Morg very well, then I dont' see what your co-signing. I dont' EVER remember flash being so powerful in the comics like you guys make him. You would think he can beat Superman, Thor, and Gladiator all at the same time.

bigbran
Well considering Terrax is A Herald who controls the very ground that flash would be running on, and has on occasion fought Morg very well, then I dont' see what your co-signing. I dont' EVER remember flash being so powerful in the comics like you guys make him. You would think he can beat Superman, Thor, and Gladiator all at the same time. Except... I highly doubt Terrax can control the ground as fast as Flash runs...

Validus
Well considering Terrax is A Herald who controls the very ground that flash would be running on, and has on occasion fought Morg very well, then I dont' see what your co-signing.
confused

O.o
Co-sign.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Except... I highly doubt Terrax can control the ground as fast as Flash runs...

Why not just control all of it? and smash the flash like a pan cake. That is what this forum is for. Debate. I thought that is what I did. make a match that could be discussed. Or I can make another thread were every one knows who wins automatically like 90 percent of the other threads.

darthgoober
Spite Thread because of Infinity Man(and possibly Triumph also, I don't know much about him).

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
Spite Thread because of Infinity Man(and possibly Triumph also, I don't know much about him).

triump isn't any more than Phayla. Prolly less. He only had superstrength and speed and magnetic powers. Infinty man, has been said to be a match by the current silver surfer by other forum posters. So i'm going by thier estimates. One minute someone on the forum says infinity man is a match for the surfer, another minute, someone says it's spite. this forum can be schitzo at times.

bigbran
triump isn't any more than Phayla. Prolly less. He only had superstrength and speed and magnetic powers. Infinty man, has been said to be a match by the current silver surfer by other forum posters. So i'm going by thier estimates. One minute someone on the forum says infinity man is a match for the surfer, another minute, someone says it's spite. this forum can be schitzo at times. And, what do YOU think about Infinity Man being on Surfer's level?

nvrbeenwthagirl
And, what do YOU think about Infinity Man being on Surfer's level?
Well I did think he was more poweful than surfer. But Too many posters have said that IM is on surfer's lvl. So I went with what they were saying.

darthgoober
triump isn't any more than Phayla. Prolly less. He only had superstrength and speed and magnetic powers. Infinty man, has been said to be a match by the current silver surfer by other forum posters. So i'm going by thier estimates. One minute someone on the forum says infinity man is a match for the surfer, another minute, someone says it's spite. this forum can be schitzo at times.
If you know for a fact that Infinity Man is far stronger than Surfer, then it's still spite on your part whether the uneducated(just talking about their knowledge of the character at hand, not in general) agree or not. If I started a thread that had Hulk against Surfer, Firelord, and Superman, it would still be spite even if xmeat and Devilgoblin said Hulk would win(and they would).

nvrbeenwthagirl
If you know for a fact that Infinity Man is far stronger than Surfer, then it's still spite on your part whether the uneducated(just talking about their knowledge of the character at hand, not in general) agree or not. If I started a thread that had Hulk against Surfer, Firelord, and Superman, it would still be spite even if xmeat and Devilgoblin said Hulk would win(and they would).

BUt xmeat and devil goblin are only two posters. I have had many more posters, who are more educated about characters say that IM was about even with surfer. Also i'm basing my pairing of IM with surfer on the fact that Surfer was able to power up the machine that released galactus. it was specifically made for thanos to blast.

darthgoober
BUt xmeat and devil goblin are only two posters. I have had many more posters, who are more educated about characters say that IM was about even with surfer. Also i'm basing my pairing of IM with surfer on the fact that Surfer was able to power up the machine that released galactus. it was specifically made for thanos to blast. Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
BUt xmeat and devil goblin are only two posters. I have had many more posters, who are more educated about characters say that IM was about even with surfer. Also i'm basing my pairing of IM with surfer on the fact that Surfer was able to power up the machine that released galactus. it was specifically made for thanos to blast.
Surfer's had feats like that before(like when he powered up the orbital control machine of Galactus's to beat Ego), and it never changed your opinion that Infinity Man>>Surfer. And since you know that to be the case, this is in every respect a spite thread(I'd think that you'd be tired of making these now).

bigbran
this is in every respect a spite thread(I'd think that you'd be tired of making these now). laughing
Evidently not...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Surfer's had feats like that before(like when he powered up the orbital control machine of Galactus's to beat Ego), and it never changed your opinion that Infinity Man>>Surfer. And since you know that to be the case, this is in every respect a spite thread(I'd think that you'd be tired of making these now).

I think you are getting on my ****ing nerves. that is what I think. Spite thread and yet phayla vell has the quantum bands AND her powers? And THanos woudlnt' make a machine that anyone could turn on but himself. Get that shit out of here about spite threads. I don't make spite threads. I have made threads to prove a point. But this isn't one of them. I made a thread with the IM versus the God f u c k i ng damn runner and I was told that IM was better matched with the surfer. So I go with what I was told by the forum and all of a suddent it's a god ****ing spite thread. make up your stupid minds. Better yet, don't respond to me any more. this is just dumb. i'm told the IM isn't a match for the runner and then when I match him with an upgraded surfer, it's spite. rediculous. please do not write any mroe. i'm blocking you.

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing
Evidently not... Ditto for you you ****ing ass wipe.

bigbran
Ditto for you you ****ing ass wipe. zyrMl2RKPwI&

bigbran
Ditto for you you ****ing ass wipe. Also, I'm a four star ass wipe?

That's even better than a two star!

I'm moving up in the world!

darthgoober
I think you are getting on my ****ing nerves. that is what I think. Spite thread and yet phayla vell has the quantum bands AND her powers? And THanos woudlnt' make a machine that anyone could turn on but himself. Get that shit out of here about spite threads. I don't make spite threads. I have made threads to prove a point. But this isn't one of them. I made a thread with the IM versus the God f u c k i ng damn runner and I was told that IM was better matched with the surfer. So I go with what I was told by the forum and all of a suddent it's a god ****ing spite thread. make up your stupid minds. Better yet, don't respond to me any more. this is just dumb. i'm told the IM isn't a match for the runner and then when I match him with an upgraded surfer, it's spite. rediculous. please do not write any mroe. i'm blocking you. Hey, don't get all pissy with me just because I happened to spot ANOTHER of your spite threads(sorry but they're kinda hard to miss).

Face it, you made this thread WANTING people who where unfamiliar with Infinity Man to give Marvel the win, so you could swoop in and spout off a bunch of crap pointing out how superior to Surfer Infinity Man really is. You should really come up with a way to release hostility other than making threads like this. HEY, I have an idea! Why don't you try creating a respect thread for all these characters of yours that are underrated around here(that's what most do in that type of situation).

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hey, don't get all pissy with me just because I happened to spot ANOTHER of your spite threads(sorry but they're kinda hard to miss).

Face it, you made this thread WANTING people who where unfamiliar with Infinity Man to give Marvel the win, so you could swoop in and spout off a bunch of crap pointing out how superior to Surfer Infinity Man really is. You should really come up with a way to release hostility other than making threads like this. HEY, I have an idea! Why don't you try creating a respect thread for all these characters of yours that are underrated around here(that's what most do in that type of situation).

As I said before, you getting on my ****ing nerves. Period. I really didn't have a comment on the thread becuz I honestly though Phayla was the deciding factor since she has so much power. But since you know me so ****ing well and you know exactly what I was gonna do, just say what I was gonna say. Since when did we become buddies where you know what I was thinking? I was told pretty much that surfer and Im were pretty equal. and by more than one person. So I went with that and now your ****ing with me for taking forum advice. get that ****ing shit out of here and DO NOT ENTER any more of my threads since you have a problem with them.

Soujaboy
Yet another spite thread created by none other than the ultimate fanboy. I wasn't expecting this, how bout anyone else?

Infinity Man largely tilts the favor in team DC.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Yet another spite thread created by none other than the ultimate fanboy. I wasn't expecting this, how bout anyone else?

Infinity Man largely tilts the favor in team DC.

Weren't you one of the one's saying in another thread that IM hadn't done anything too impressive? Your another *******. You argued agaisnt his power when it suits you and then when you wanna call spite, you argue in the opposite direction. Go chewrazors.

Soujaboy
Actually I've never argued for or against Infinity Man.

I'm still wondering why you have yet to be banned? You, Devilgoblin, xmeat, fearsblood, hulk rules all, lordsidous, and a few others need to be booted. It's not fair that good and knowledgeable posters who contribute a great deal to KMC such as Beta Ray Bill, Yahman, Whirly, Marcus, and others get banned while idoits such as yourself are allowed to remain and deminish the quality of KMC. It's appalling the way you run about KMC.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually I've never argued for or against Infinity Man.

I'm still wondering why you have yet to be banned? You, Devilgoblin, xmeat, fearsblood, hulk rules all, lordsidous, and a few others need to be booted. It's not fair that good and knowledgeable posters who contribute a great deal to KMC such as Beta Ray Bill, Yahman, Whirly, Marcus, and others get banned while idoits such as yourself are allowed to remain and deminish the quality of KMC. It's appalling the way you run about KMC.

ANd it's appalling that your an idiot. If anything, I have brought much fair debating for DC characters to a forum marred by Marvelites who didn't give a damn that they were so very biased, and mistreated anyone who didn't agree with them. And I think you are an idiot with no bounds if you put me in the same catagory with xmeat and hulk rules all. You are surely a tard. I am one of the most knowlegable posters on the boards when it comes to DC, especially the DC cosmos and higher ups. Now pardon me if I dont' know a whole lot about marvel. they change all the time. WHen I assume someone in DC is more powerful, I'm called nvrhadaclue. as is the case with IM and the runner. SO now that I try and pick like the forum says, then all of a sudden you call spite? I think you need to be banned for throwing spite around like an idiot with nothing better to do. Even IF IM was more powerful than surfer, that still wouldn't be spite. I already, thought that phayla was uber becuz of her double powers, and the fact that flash is on the very ground terrax controls lends itself to the fact that it could easily be two on one at any point. but since idiots don't actually think out the scenario's of how the fight goes before they call spite, i'll just take it that you didn't have enough forsite to think the battle thru.

darthgoober
Ok nvr question, did your opinion of Surfer skyrocket, or did your opinion of IM drop? Because you've made it fairly clear how you feel about the two of them. Here, let me refresh your memory.

We'll begin with a list of feats for Infinite Man from Horrificus...
Originally posted by Horrificus
im talking about the infinite man that beat the legion, superboy, valor and the rest, and took the time trapper to the begining of time to keep him prisoner.
Seems pretty impressive to me. However, he attributed those to the wrong character as YOU pointed out(along with giving your general opinion of IM)...
That's the Infinity Man. And he's so bad ass, I never ever even bring him up in these forums. I"m talking about the Infinite man. A being who is much stronger than Superman, Faster, and has All types of powers from energy manipulation to magnetism, to infinite beams, to matter manipulation, and more. He's clearly the being from DC to match every single thing about Thor and more.

Aside from THAT instance of you giving your opinion regarding IM, there have been plenty of other times you made your feelings regarding him clear as day...

IM is one of few beings that DS fears. IM has also shown that he is far above Superman in strength. He can do things with ease that SUperman couldn't do with all his might. IM also has all of the For Ever people's powers magnified and amplied. He also gets new powers. And one of the Forever People is Beautiful Dreamer, a high tier telepath.

IM is not to be trifled with. EVEN DS fears conflict with him.

He's darkseids brother. He is stronger than superman, has greater magentic powers than magneto, is uber fast, has insane telepathy, and he's smarter than most anyone. he also has some uber powerful beams called the infinibeams. They seem to be some kind of destructo rays.

I don't see surfer doing much to infinity man. Infinity man is quite abit above the top tier. DS even banished Infinity man becuz of his excessive power. Since the runner is superior to surfer, I thought he would be a much better match. And infinity man's tp is unfair to surfer. So i picked the runner. I figured he has got to be very very resistant to TP. dont' know why, i just figured since he had emotion powers, he would be resistant.

Infinity man Operates on another lvl. ANytime DS banishes you becuz your power is a threat to him, then he'd be too much for the surfer. What could the surfer do to him? He's far stronger Than superman. Far more durable. He's got all kinds of insane wackey powers and mind and intelligence powers to boot. Plus those wackey infinibeams that seem to be able to destroy what ever they hit no matter what it is. Surfer would be hurt or killed by those. were the runner being an elder would probably only be injured a little.

You give surfer too much credit. He'd have a hard time with a GL. especially the top ones. InfinityMan puts fear in DS heart. Surfer would be a joke to DS. Kryptonian lvls means nothing to infinity man. He makes superman look like a kid.

Superman struggles with destroying things that Infinity man crumbles with Ease. He's somewhere around skyfather, like the runner is.

I'm sure Marvel's Zeus would win. At any rate, someone tried to make Thanos more than he was and I just couldnt' let that ride. Hell the Infinity Man can beat Thanos. Even Darkseid considers him a threat.

So then someone like Mongul, Despero, or Infinity man should have no problem duking it out with Thanos since they are all above top tier as well no?

I would be angry about DC losing when this board becomes very even. As it stands now, more and more posters are starting to voice what I have been saying for a while. This is a marvel biased board. Which means I can't get angry when I know people are biased. That is like me getting mad at a cat for meowing. I already know what it is . To be honest, DS has wiped out the infinity man. Who is as powerful as DSor more powerful. So who knows what lvl Infinity man is. WoW, I got my answer for the Odin DS thread. Thanks for your help. DS has erased Someone more poweful than Himself. THat is of course if you believe that DS is skyfather. since most people don't, i dont' know. It can't be both ways. If DS is a sky father, that would make INfinity man more powerful than DS and thus enabling DS to erase Odin. If Ds isn't a skyfather, then this thread is not spite. Oh dear, what am I going to do? which road shall I take?

DS has used the Omega Effect on the Infinity man who is more powerful than Him. Odin loses. Have a good day.

(From "Heroes that are >> Surfer"wink
Genis Vell
Current Flash
Dr Fate
Dr. Strange
Infinity Man
Auron
WaveRider
Takion
Prolly Sentry
Phayla vell with quasar's bands
Shazam

PS
Franklin Richards
and prolly more if I think about it long enough.

PS, Wave Rider, Auron and Infinity man Rape the Surfer. And Surfer in no way rapes Kyle or Hal or even Kilowog for that matter.

Looking at those, one can't help but notice all your references comparing him to DS(and even going so far as to say that he's MORE powerful than DS a couple of times). So why don't we review just how powerful you consider HIM(everyone knows of course, this is just to refresh everyone's memory of the extent of the feeling)...

There is no such thing as pre crisis and post crisis darksied. Haven't we all been reading the same comics. Darksied and

the new gods did not experience the crisis. Besides, Darksied is immortal and important to the balance of the cosmos. Odin is

not. Darksied is stronger than Odin, faster, smarter, has more power at his disposal. And with all of his losses being

retconned into avatars, this means that precrisis showings of darksied will be prominent once again.

Basically if Thanos had no reason to lie about himself being that he was omnipotent and all, niether does Darksied have to

lie to Vikying. If you actually read the books like some of us, you would know that Darkseid admires certain new gods becuz

of thier power or intelligence, like Vyking, and has no reason to lie to him. Also, I read the great Darksness Saga, Darksied

is as easily as powerful as Galactus. So um yeah, he smashes odin and the entire asgaurdian empire to pieces.

well I have to go off the avatar explaination becuz the darksied of the great darkness saga was like galactus lvl. There

is no way this darksied could be beaten by post crisis superman. and then Darksied beat the entire precrisis jla with a

projection from his mind. It was on panel. So those avatars would be the only thing that coudl explain it. And the whole boom

tube thing kinda explains why darksied was so big sometimes,and why he is normal sized at other times.

And was it before or after Darksied beat the entire precrisis Jla in like 2 seconds flat and wreaked havok on the entire

universe in the great darkness saga that we can't assume darksied doesn't have the power to create avatars?

Darksied has destroyed limitless pantheons of GODS and absorbed thier powers, adding them to his already awesome might. Odin

is simply out donehere. A better fight for darksied would be an abstract as Darksied is beyond skyfather.

he is leagues beyond Thanos. Thanos doesn't have nearly the displays of power that DS has. DS can swap planets around the

universe using just his Tk. He can manipulate souls and REality. DS can ressurect the dead. DS can Hurt beings like the

Spectre and the AM. Thanos has a hard time with Odin. They are no where near each other. DS can collapse a fifth of a

universe. They are not near each other. Not at all.

So looking at those statements, it seems that you've been of the opinion that IM is supperior to the entire Pre Crisis JLA(including Supes), Thanos, Odin, and Galactus(or at least SOME of the abstracts). NOW your saying that you are honestly of the opinion that Surfer stands a chance against him just because a couple of posters said they where about even?

This thread = spite on your part, and we both know it.

darthgoober
First we have your misleading people(about S'Ivaa)...

When I strarted the thread, I was assuming we were talking about the tyrant that could match galactus. Which means that he was gonna be taking up at least darkseid,s'ivaan, and maybe even takion's time during the battle. I even said I forgot to add morg to the battle. which even the odd's quite a bit. Since Jimmy Chan has been posting on Darksied, I don't think Takion would be required to fight tyrant. Just darkseid and S'ivaan. But it changes nothing. The battle is still pretty even. The unforgotten ONe and The Ultimate destroyer and MOrg wol are gonna be tuff nuts to crack. This battle could go either way.
NOthing. THe OE will work on some, and the others have powers to shield themselves. For how long I dont know. DS doesn't really care about his team. he'll see them all dead as long as he is the last one standing. if he was smart, he would help S'ivann take on tyrant. and if takion helps, they may be able to take tyrant out. But that leaves many more heralds against the rest of DS team. See this battle isn't as clear cut as people like to make it out to be.
So at first, it was that DS, AND S'Ivaa MIGHT be able to take Tyrant out together. Then it was that it would take DS, Takion, AND S'Ivaa to win against him, but come to find out...

Originally posted by Jimmy-Chan
The teams are nowhere near equal in power due to S'ivaa. A better fight would be everyone from both teams teaming up against S'ivaa.

shhhh, dont' give me a way, i'm trying to expose the lack of DC knowlege on these forums. How everyone seems to just give marvel the wins without even knowing the power of the dc characters. you just ruined it!!! smile

So forgive me if I happen to remember the BS that you try to pull off around here, but it's pretty much everywhere.

darthgoober
^^
For those who are curious(and nvr of course), this is part of my response to this particular section of nvr's previous post...

But since you know me so ****ing well and you know exactly what I was gonna do, just say what I was gonna say. Since when did we become buddies where you know what I was thinking?

Anyway nvr, I dug that up to show just WHY I felt so confident in my assessment of your plan to spite on this particular thread. See, this has pretty much become one of your calling cards to most forum members who are familiar with you. You start a Marvel vs DC thread involving a popular character from Marvel(Thor, Surfer, Thanos) and a DC character who's far stronger but is relatively unknown on the forum(Infinity Man or S'Ivaa). You may even start off downplaying the powers of the DC character at first to get the ball rolling and to throw off the people who spot your thread for what it is right out of the gate(like you did with S'Ivaa). However once enough people start arguing for Marvel(encouraged by the misleading info supplied by you), you switch sides and list a bunch of high end feats for the DC character(revealing that he IS far more powerful than the Marvel guy you put him up against). So as I said before, don't blame me(or anyone else for that matter) for calling you on one of your spite threads when they're what you've become known for.

So whatever happened to that "New nvr" you where talking about after you came back from your ban anyway? Or did the outlook change not extend to things like this?

UniOmni
I do think DC wins, but its not because of Flash.

Terrax imo isn't on the low end of the herald regime. Thats Airwalker, Nova and Firelord.
He's squarely in the middle tier of the heralds. He can give Kilowog a great fight, but i'd peg Wog to be the eventual victor.

Switch Phyla with Stardust, and its more even.
InfinityMan is hard to peg.

He's powerful to be sure, but i'm not sure he's explicitly above the top tier.
Same goes for current Surfer.
Nothing he's done yet, seems to be greater than what he's done in his classic form, barring the Thanos power comparison.

Gladiator, Surfer and Beta Ray Bill are each enormously powerful in their own rights.

Terrax is a decent bet for a powerhouse brawl, but Phyla hasn't done squat with the bands to even put her own Quasars level.

She's the true weak link here.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok nvr question, did your opinion of Surfer skyrocket, or did your opinion of IM drop? Because you've made it fairly clear how you feel about the two of them. Here, let me refresh your memory.

We'll begin with a list of feats for Infinite Man from Horrificus...

Seems pretty impressive to me. However, he attributed those to the wrong character as YOU pointed out(along with giving your general opinion of IM)...

Aside from THAT instance of you giving your opinion regarding IM, there have been plenty of other times you made your feelings regarding him clear as day...

(From "Heroes that are >> Surfer"wink

Looking at those, one can't help but notice all your references comparing him to DS(and even going so far as to say that he's MORE powerful than DS a couple of times). So why don't we review just how powerful you consider HIM(everyone knows of course, this is just to refresh everyone's memory of the extent of the feeling)...

So looking at those statements, it seems that you've been of the opinion that IM is supperior to the entire Pre Crisis JLA(including Supes), Thanos, Odin, and Galactus(or at least SOME of the abstracts). NOW your saying that you are honestly of the opinion that Surfer stands a chance against him just because a couple of posters said they where about even?

This thread = spite on your part, and we both know it.

Now as I go to make you look a fool. First off, I stated in that very same panel that phayla vell was superior to surfer. So even if I thought Im was superior to surfer, (and this was before surfer powreed the machine that thanos made for himself) then Phayla would have still been a match for IM. You silly tard. You try and use my statements against me and make your self look stupid.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
I do think DC wins, but its not because of Flash.

Terrax imo isn't on the low end of the herald regime. Thats Airwalker, Nova and Firelord.
He's squarely in the middle tier of the heralds. He can give Kilowog a great fight, but i'd peg Wog to be the eventual victor.

Switch Phyla with Stardust, and its more even.
InfinityMan is hard to peg.

He's powerful to be sure, but i'm not sure he's explicitly above the top tier.
Same goes for current Surfer.
Nothing he's done yet, seems to be greater than what he's done in his classic form, barring the Thanos power comparison.

Gladiator, Surfer and Beta Ray Bill are each enormously powerful in their own rights.

Terrax is a decent bet for a powerhouse brawl, but Phyla hasn't done squat with the bands to even put her own Quasars level.

She's the true weak link here.

with phayla, what I did was just Imagine captain marvel ( the original) combined with quasar. that's all you can do becuz she doesn't have enough time. So I'm going on the abilities of those two. She should be by all rights the strongest of everyone on the list.

dvampire
Who the heck is Infinity Man?

UniOmni
Its silly to make up a powerlevel for a character without concrete showings to go on.

Like i said, trade Phyla out for Stardust, and we've got a match.

Infinity Man is Darkseids brother, channelled by the forever people.

dvampire
Oh, okay thanks, didn't know Darksied had a brother.

HigH ScholaR
Well considering Terrax is A Herald who controls the very ground that flash would be running on, and has on occasion fought Morg very well, then I dont' see what your co-signing. I dont' EVER remember flash being so powerful in the comics like you guys make him. You would think he can beat Superman, Thor, and Gladiator all at the same time.

bigbran
Now as I go to make you look a fool. First off, I stated in that very same panel that phayla vell was superior to surfer. So even if I thought Im was superior to surfer, (and this was before surfer powreed the machine that thanos made for himself) then Phayla would have still been a match for IM. You silly tard. You try and use my statements against me and make your self look stupid. And, you're still lying.

I think HE made you look stupid, and then you made yourself look stupid by responding to him with this horseshit.

Anyway, these following messages are brought to you by:

Nvr's spite thread. They're like a thread to goad people in, and use the statements against them later.
We got spite.

~'Cause there ain't no spite thread thread, like neeeveeer's.~

nvrbeenwthagirl
And, you're still lying.

I think HE made you look stupid, and then you made yourself look stupid by responding to him with this horseshit.

Anyway, these following messages are brought to you by:

Nvr's spite thread. They're like a thread to goad people in, and use the statements against them later.
We got spite.

~'Cause there ain't no spite thread thread, like neeeveeer's.~

Shut the **** up bran. He quoted me and tried to use my statements against me when I clearly thought that Phayla vell was more powerful than surfer too. which means this thread was never spite you ass tard. There were two people on the marvel side who i thought could give IM a good fight. You ****ing are such a dick. Get a life.

bigbran
Shut the **** up bran. He quoted me and tried to use my statements against me when I clearly thought that Phayla vell was more powerful than surfer too. which means this thread was never spite you ass tard. There were two people on the marvel side who i thought could give IM a good fight. You ****ing are such a dick. Get a life. I'm not the one flipping out because I made a spite thread...

Why do you always call me something to do with four stars? I know you think highly of me, but calling me a four star this and that, kind of makes me look TOO good.
Also, how do you know I have a four star dick? It sounds kind of creepy saying that to me... sad

I appreciate it though ('cept about the four star dick...). embarrasment

Ethereal
Mines 5 Star big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm not the one flipping out because I made a spite thread...

Why do you always call me something to do with four stars? I know you think highly of me, but calling me a four star this and that, kind of makes me look TOO good.
Also, how do you know I have a four star dick? It sounds kind of creepy saying that to me... sad

I appreciate it though ('cept about the four star dick...). embarrasment

I think you must be retarded or slow. He clearly showed who I thought might be >>> the surfer. ON my list was IM and Phaylavell. Later on I made a IM vs Runner thread and someone argued me down that IM was at surfer's lvl. After reading Surfer turning on THanos' machine, I agreed that surfer would be more powerful than before and MAy have been a match for IM. but I always thought phayla was >>>>surfer becuz of her double powers. Now how in the F U C K is it spite when my own statements from an earlier thread cleary show that I thought Phayla was over the surfer. which would mean she would be the person to fight IM and there for no Spite. Your just a ****ing dick who is so stupid you can't see that they other guy really proved my case that this thread wasn't spite. Get lost chump. get some pussy, or chew on glass. wtf ever just leave me alone.

Faceman
war

Bouboumaster
Surfer's team win. Surfer take out Hal (If he's not Parallax) and take out the rest of the team. Wtf Flash is goint to do to him? Surfer iis potentially as fast, or maybe faster then him.

bigbran
I think you must be retarded or slow. He clearly showed who I thought might be >>> the surfer. ON my list was IM and Phaylavell. Later on I made a IM vs Runner thread and someone argued me down that IM was at surfer's lvl. After reading Surfer turning on THanos' machine, I agreed that surfer would be more powerful than before and MAy have been a match for IM. but I always thought phayla was >>>>surfer becuz of her double powers. Now how in the F U C K is it spite when my own statements from an earlier thread cleary show that I thought Phayla was over the surfer. which would mean she would be the person to fight IM and there for no Spite. Your just a ****ing dick who is so stupid you can't see that they other guy really proved my case that this thread wasn't spite. Get lost chump. get some pussy, or chew on glass. wtf ever just leave me alone. And, you're yelling again. sad

Fudge Under Carpet Keylime (F U C K)?
I don't get how this is relevent to the thread... at all... confused
And you're calling me retarded or slow?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also, I feel uncomfortable when you say my dick is four star... so I'm asking you nicely not to do it... ever again.

Anyway... continue with your spite thread, it's rather interesting.

darthgoober
Now as I go to make you look a fool. First off, I stated in that very same panel that phayla vell was superior to surfer. So even if I thought Im was superior to surfer, (and this was before surfer powreed the machine that thanos made for himself) then Phayla would have still been a match for IM. You silly tard. You try and use my statements against me and make your self look stupid.
Wait, so your saying that if I went and started a Phayla vs Darkseid(with no erasing via OE, or ALE) thread you'd be saying that she should take the majority even though she has no feats to suggest such a thing? Because as we've already established in YOUR opinion, IM trumps DS in power without the ALE, which is why DS HAD to erase him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wait, so your saying that if I went and started a Phayla vs Darkseid(with no erasing via OE, or ALE) thread you'd be saying that she should take the majority even though she has no feats to suggest such a thing? Because as we've already established in YOUR opinion, IM trumps DS in power without the ALE, which is why DS HAD to erase him.

LOL. I know my DC stuff, I never said IM was more powerful than DS. IT was said that DS erased IM becuz he feared IM might be more powerful than himself. NO where did I say he was more powerful. And just becuz I thought phayla vell would be over surfer doesn't mean she is any where near DS in power. DS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Surfer. Plus you have to remember, As I have ALWAYS argued, DS has GROWN in power. He erased the IM long before he absorbed all the power of those pantheons. Thus making him even too powerful for highfather alone. Comics are not a stagnant thing and people do not stay the same lvl in power. Maybe the rest of the board doesn't know about the happenings over at DC and when and where, But I'm no fool when it comes to how it works. Also, the ALE does NOT increase DS power anymore than what he had already. He already was top tier sky father or above in my opinion.

darthgoober
LOL. I know my DC stuff, I never said IM was more powerful than DS. IT was said that DS erased IM becuz he feared IM might be more powerful than himself. NO where did I say he was more powerful. And just becuz I thought phayla vell would be over surfer doesn't mean she is any where near DS in power. DS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Surfer. Plus you have to remember, As I have ALWAYS argued, DS has GROWN in power. He erased the IM long before he absorbed all the power of those pantheons. Thus making him even too powerful for highfather alone. Comics are not a stagnant thing and people do not stay the same lvl in power. Maybe the rest of the board doesn't know about the happenings over at DC and when and where, But I'm no fool when it comes to how it works. Also, the ALE does NOT increase DS power anymore than what he had already. He already was top tier sky father or above in my opinion.
You are so full of sh*t. Did you happen to overlook these particular quotes...
I would be angry about DC losing when this board becomes very even. As it stands now, more and more posters are starting to voice what I have been saying for a while. This is a marvel biased board. Which means I can't get angry when I know people are biased. That is like me getting mad at a cat for meowing. I already know what it is . To be honest, DS has wiped out the infinity man. Who is as powerful as DSor more powerful. So who knows what lvl Infinity man is. WoW, I got my answer for the Odin DS thread. Thanks for your help. DS has erased Someone more poweful than Himself. THat is of course if you believe that DS is skyfather. since most people don't, i dont' know. It can't be both ways. If DS is a sky father, that would make INfinity man more powerful than DS and thus enabling DS to erase Odin. If Ds isn't a skyfather, then this thread is not spite. Oh dear, what am I going to do? which road shall I take?

DS has used the Omega Effect on the Infinity man who is more powerful than Him. Odin loses. Have a good day.

bigbran
You are so full of sh*t. Did you happen to overlook these particular quotes... hystericalhystericalhysterical

It seems from my point, that he just lies about things to support his argument... whether he contridicts himself in the next thread, or not... just from my standpoint anyway...

nvrbeenwthagirl
You are so full of sh*t. Did you happen to overlook these particular quotes...

Are you silly or what? How old was that? What the **** is this? People make a statement and things dont' change? That is like me thinking the LT was not as powerful as the IG and later saying he was. I have a right to look at the facts and change my opinion on things. Please try and keep up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
hystericalhystericalhysterical

It seems from my point, that he just lies about things to support his argument... whether he contridicts himself in the next thread, or not... just from my standpoint anyway...

Get lost chump. I could see if the threads were like the same day or even two days apart. those threads are weeks if not months apart. When you keep thinking the same way and have the same opinions over time, then let me know.

darthgoober
Are you silly or what? How old was that? What the **** is this? People make a statement and things dont' change? That is like me thinking the LT was not as powerful as the IG and later saying he was. I have a right to look at the facts and change my opinion on things. Please try and keep up.
WHAT?! I'm sorry but can you honestly not remember what you said 16 minutes ago...

bigbran
Get lost chump. I could see if the threads were like the same day or even two days apart. those threads are weeks if not months apart. When you keep thinking the same way and have the same opinions over time, then let me know. You have always claimed to have a lot of knowledge on the New Gods though...
What would a week do to this opinion, what would a month do?

I've always, on this board thought that Thanos>>>Surfer, should I let you know this?

I am making an observation based on evidence/what it seems like to me, so sue me.
Better yet, flame at every chance you have, or whenever someone opposes the "mighty" nvr.

I calls them as I sees them, and I sees them as a spite thread.
All your insults, and hissy fits won't change that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
WHAT?! I'm sorry but can you honestly not remember what you said 16 minutes ago...

What. As I said, your trying to tie a statement I said about the IM weeks, if not months ago, to a current argument. That's just plain silly and not good as a tactic. U first, should have asked me what I thought About IM's power lvls. It's already obvious that I thought phayla vell was somewhere near IM in power as I both saw them as over the surfer. Of course this was ALL BEFORE surfer turned on thanos's machine. TO which my opinion of surfer went up as well.Like I said, Keep up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You have always claimed to have a lot of knowledge on the New Gods though...
What would a week do to this opinion, what would a month do?

I've always, on this board thought that Thanos>>>Surfer, should I let you know this?

I am making an observation based on evidence/what it seems like to me, so sue me.
Better yet, flame at every chance you have, or whenever someone opposes the "mighty" nvr.

I calls them as I sees them, and I sees them as a spite thread.
All your insults, and hissy fits won't change that.

Then you have something in your eye. Becuz I obviously thought phayla vell at one point was superior to the surfer. I even put her in the same list as IM. So I think you just really wanted to pick with me for no reason. Or you didn't bother to look up or ask me what I thought when I made the fight. Also, my opinion in surfer's power went up as of the A. wave arc. Maybe next time, ask before being an *******. Better yet you didn't need to ask, someone was nice enough to post for me where I thought phayla vell was superior to surfer and that I put her and IM in the same lvl of power. thanks. you have a good night now.

darthgoober
What. As I said, your trying to tie a statement I said about the IM weeks, if not months ago, to a current argument. That's just plain silly and not good as a tactic. U first, should have asked me what I thought About IM's power lvls. It's already obvious that I thought phayla vell was somewhere near IM in power as I both saw them as over the surfer. Of course this was ALL BEFORE surfer turned on thanos's machine. TO which my opinion of surfer went up as well.Like I said, Keep up.

Ok let's review this for a second, I posted a list of your previous post which included you indicating that IM equaled or exceeded a skyfather in power when it suited your argument(which indicated that this was in fact a spite thread). Then you said...

Then I reposted those two separate instances of your saying just that(which you conveniently "overlooked"wink...

I would be angry about DC losing when this board becomes very even. As it stands now, more and more posters are starting to voice what I have been saying for a while. This is a marvel biased board. Which means I can't get angry when I know people are biased. That is like me getting mad at a cat for meowing. I already know what it is . To be honest, DS has wiped out the infinity man. Who is as powerful as DSor more powerful. So who knows what lvl Infinity man is. WoW, I got my answer for the Odin DS thread. Thanks for your help. DS has erased Someone more poweful than Himself . THat is of course if you believe that DS is skyfather. since most people don't, i dont' know. It can't be both ways. If DS is a sky father, that would make INfinity man more powerful than DS and thus enabling DS to erase Odin. If Ds isn't a skyfather, then this thread is not spite. Oh dear, what am I going to do? which road shall I take?

And NOW your going to get all pissy again, because I can't keep up with all these opinion changes of yours(which always add up to DS being more powerful than just about every non abstract in Marvel) What the f**k? . I'm sorry but if you actually took the time to consider things before you post your concrete opinion on it instead of just spouting off bullsh*t that supports the argument at hand but you haven't really put any thought into(meaning you don't really know whether it's true or not), then you wouldn't have to CONVENIENTLY change your mind month to month now would you? And that would mean that you weren't "misunderstood" as often now wouldn't it? Maybe we should change your forum nickname from nvrhadaclue to cantdecideonshit, since that seems to be the case.

By the way, so your now confirming that in actuality DS HAS NEVER used the OE to erase someone who was more powerful than he is, correct(unless of course, your opinion has changed AGAIN in the last couple of minutes)?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok let's review this for a second, I posted a list of your previous post which included you indicating that IM equaled or exceeded a skyfather in power when it suited your argument(which indicated that this was in fact a spite thread). Then you said...

Then I reposted those two separate instances of your saying just that(which you conveniently "overlooked"wink...

And NOW your going to get all pissy again, because I can't keep up with all these opinion changes of yours(which always add up to DS being more powerful than just about every non abstract in Marvel) What the f**k? . I'm sorry but if you actually took the time to consider things before you post your concrete opinion on it instead of just spouting off bullsh*t that supports the argument at hand but you haven't really put any thought into(meaning you don't really know whether it's true or not), then you wouldn't have to CONVENIENTLY change your mind month to month now would you? And that would mean that you weren't "misunderstood" as often now wouldn't it? Maybe we should change your forum nickname from nvrhadaclue to cantdecideonshit, since that seems to be the case.

By the way, so your now confirming that in actuality DS HAS NEVER used the OE to erase someone who was more powerful than he is, correct(unless of course, your opinion has changed AGAIN in the last couple of minutes)?

Ds has used the OE to kill sky fathers. And your saying conveintly changing my mind based on arguements months ago? I think your stretching for a way to save face. People changing thier minds months later isn't anything convenient about it. As I said, Keep up. It's not that hard. The threads aren't days apart. they are months apart. Maybe we can call you grasping for straws since it's obvious this thread wasn't spite and that was the entire point. Far be it from me to take your life away( if this is indeed your life) just becuz you remembered something I posted months ago. Tells me that you dont' have enough on your mind. I surely do, cuz I couldn't remember what I said months ago. Especially with the comics status quoe changing. Try to find something else to think about. I do.

darthgoober
Ds has used the OE to kill sky fathers. And your saying conveintly changing my mind based on arguements months ago? I think your stretching for a way to save face. People changing thier minds months later isn't anything convenient about it. As I said, Keep up. It's not that hard. The threads aren't days apart. they are months apart. Maybe we can call you grasping for straws since it's obvious this thread wasn't spite and that was the entire point. Far be it from me to take your life away( if this is indeed your life) just becuz you remembered something I posted months ago. Tells me that you dont' have enough on your mind. I surely do, cuz I couldn't remember what I said months ago. Especially with the comics status quoe changing. Try to find something else to think about. I do.
Why are you saying "we" as if ANYONE(with the possible exception of Jesse) actually believes the way your trying to cover your ass? Everyone knows you well enough at this point to know your routine, which is why I don't have to worry about saving face against you. Don't get me wrong, there's no solid proof that this is a spite thread(which is why the mods don't close it), but that's just because you have enough experience at these things to know how to cover your ass by now. Let me ask you this, has IM had a bunch of low showings since the period in time that you considered him to be more powerful than just about any skyfather?

And just answer the question about DS, has he ever erased someone with the OE who was more powerful than he?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why are you saying "we" as if ANYONE(with the possible exception of Jesse) actually believes the way your trying to cover your ass? Everyone knows you well enough at this point to know your routine, which is why I don't have to worry about saving face against you. Don't get me wrong, there's no solid proof that this is a spite thread(which is why the mods don't close it), but that's just because you have enough experience at these things to know how to cover your ass by now. Let me ask you this, has IM had a bunch of low showings since the period in time that you considered him to be more powerful than just about any skyfather?

And just answer the question about DS, has he ever erased someone with the OE who was more powerful than he?

What does DS erasing someone have to do with anything? And if you want to know if he can defeat someone more powerful than he, yes he can. Yuga Khan, is more powerful than DS, he said DS is the ONLY one who could kill him. Now, as far as spite goes, one would think that if I previously stated that I thought phayla vell and IM to both be superior to the surfer, (before surfer got an upgrade in the awave I might add), and then put phayla and IM on opposing sides,then one would have to be a complete idiot, or just an a s s tard, to assume spite when I obviously stated before that I thought phayla was uber powerful. WHAT THE ****. how in the hell someone comes up with spite, going by an old statement months ago, in comparison to a new statement is beyond me. It looks as if someone is just grasping for a reason to be bother me. Or they have no life.

darthgoober
What does DS erasing someone have to do with anything? And if you want to know if he can defeat someone more powerful than he, yes he can. Yuga Khan, is more powerful than DS, he said DS is the ONLY one who could kill him. Now, as far as spite goes, one would think that if I previously stated that I thought phayla vell and IM to both be superior to the surfer, (before surfer got an upgrade in the awave I might add), and then put phayla and IM on opposing sides,then one would have to be a complete idiot, or just an a s s tard, to assume spite when I obviously stated before that I thought phayla was uber powerful. WHAT THE ****. how in the hell someone comes up with spite, going by an old statement months ago, in comparison to a new statement is beyond me. It looks as if someone is just grasping for a reason to be bother me. Or they have no life.
First off, the question isn't whether or not DS can defeat someone more powerful than he(Quasar beat Phoenix, Thor beat Galactus, Spiderman beat Firelord, etc.), it's whether or not he can erase them out of existence? Has he ever done it?

Second, as I said everyone knows you well enough that I'm not even going to argue about whether or not it's a spite thread anymore, because I'm betting they all know it to be the case.

Third, you didn't answer as to whether or not IM has had a bunch of low showings since then that proves he was never as powerful as YOU first led on?

nvrbeenwthagirl
First off, the question isn't whether or not DS can defeat someone more powerful than he(Quasar beat Phoenix, Thor beat Galactus, Spiderman beat Firelord, etc.), it's whether or not he can erase them out of existence? Has he ever done it?

Second, as I said everyone knows you well enough that I'm not even going to argue about whether or not it's a spite thread anymore, because I'm betting they all know it to be the case.

Third, you didn't answer as to whether or not IM has had a bunch of low showings since then that proves he was never as powerful as YOU first led on?

It isn't about whether IM isn't as powerful as I lead on. It's about DS having powerups, and other's having power ups. IM soundly and clearly is beyond Superman in every stat. He was so powerful that DS considered him a threat. Enough to banish him to some alternate wrealm. Im is everybit as powerful as stated on panel. The problem isn't that he has gone down in power, it's that everyone else seemingly has gone up. He doesn't have a regular book or appears regularly. Everyone else seems to just keep going up in power. Even superman. As always with DC, the characters wildly flucuate as well. One Instance IM is so powerful as to threaten even DS,(which Is why my first battle was to put him against the Runner), then the next he makes superman look weak(by casually destroying something that superman can't do with his strongest blows), then infinity man is fought to a standstill by devil lance. who is by rights very very powerful, but shouldn't have been a bother to IM. ANd to date, Devil lance has taken the IM's standing down a peg or two. DC comics. reading them is fun.

darthgoober
It isn't about whether IM isn't as powerful as I lead on. It's about DS having powerups, and other's having power ups. IM soundly and clearly is beyond Superman in every stat. He was so powerful that DS considered him a threat. Enough to banish him to some alternate wrealm. Im is everybit as powerful as stated on panel. The problem isn't that he has gone down in power, it's that everyone else seemingly has gone up. He doesn't have a regular book or appears regularly. Everyone else seems to just keep going up in power. Even superman. As always with DC, the characters wildly flucuate as well. One Instance IM is so powerful as to threaten even DS,(which Is why my first battle was to put him against the Runner), then the next he makes superman look weak(by casually destroying something that superman can't do with his strongest blows), then infinity man is fought to a standstill by devil lance. who is by rights very very powerful, but shouldn't have been a bother to IM. ANd to date, Devil lance has taken the IM's standing down a peg or two. DC comics. reading them is fun.
Your pathetic. It's obvious to anyone with a brain that either Infinity Man IS as powerful as you led on(which makes this a spite thread), or you where just talking out talking out your ass about how powerful he really was to make him and DS seem better than they are. So which is it?

And you ignored this part...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Your pathetic. It's obvious to anyone with a brain that either Infinity Man IS as powerful as you led on(which makes this a spite thread), or you where just talking out talking out your ass about how powerful he really was to make him and DS seem better than they are. So which is it?

And you ignored this part...

Actually it looks like your the one who is pathetic and you are sore that I just pwned you. When I talked about how powerful IM was, he was and is all that I said he was. Or do you need me to give you a link to his respect threads across the net? But, He was taken down a peg in my opininon when him and devil lance fought in 52. which happened after I gave my first summation of IM. now get lost chump. your looking more and more pathetic as we speak. trying to save face when you know you ****ed up. You bothered me without knowing your DC facts. try not to make that mistake again.

darthgoober
Actually it looks like your the one who is pathetic and you are sore that I just pwned you. When I talked about how powerful IM was, he was and is all that I said he was. Or do you need me to give you a link to his respect threads across the net? But, He was taken down a peg in my opininon when him and devil lance fought in 52. which happened after I gave my first summation of IM. now get lost chump. your looking more and more pathetic as we speak. trying to save face when you know you ****ed up. You bothered me without knowing your DC facts. try not to make that mistake again.

I've already said, I'm not worried in the slightest that anyone will believe any of this crap your trying to use to cover your ass(they all know you do that kind of thing). However it's becoming evident that this may not actually be a spite thread, because you may have just been lying/exaggerating/speculating about how powerful IM was before(that's been know to happen on your part as well).

And in regards to THIS particular part of your post...

But, He was taken down a peg in my opininon when him and devil lance fought in 52.

What the f**k? ?! You JUST said that your opinion of how powerful he is hasn't changed, it's just that everyone else is MORE powerful now...

So which time was BS? 21 minutes ago or now? That's what happens when you start being dishonest, it becomes difficult to keep track of your story.

And your STILL ignoring this...

Bouboumaster
SS's team win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I've already said, I'm not worried in the slightest that anyone will believe any of this crap your trying to use to cover your ass(they all know you do that kind of thing). However it's becoming evident that this may not actually be a spite thread, because you may have just been lying/exaggerating/speculating about how powerful IM was before(that's been know to happen on your part as well).

And in regards to THIS particular part of your post...

What the f**k? ?! You JUST said that your opinion of how powerful he is hasn't changed, it's just that everyone else is MORE powerful now...

So which time was BS? 21 minutes ago or now? That's what happens when you start being dishonest, it becomes difficult to keep track of your story.

And your STILL ignoring this...

And yet your still being silly. IM is still very powerful. He was as powerful or more powerful than DS due to his unique position of actually having his own natural God powers AND the IM powers when the first IM passed along the torch. He was indeed more powerful than DS was. DS still managed to erase him or trap him or what ever the hell he did with him.

2ndly, My opinion of his power went down some when him and devillance fought.Devilance is the third most powerful of the Evil new Gods, he should have been much easier to deal with than he was for IM.
Any way, leave it up to comics to not be consistant. Now When DS erased IM, IM was indeed more powerful than DS. Then DS managed to aquire more power later on. Thus making DS more powerful than IM, Even Highfather. Hell Jove, HF, Zues, and someone else had to merge to fight DS> don't remember exactly who it was a while a go. at any rate. I have addressed all your points and you lose. DS has erased someoneo more powerful than him, And This thread isn't spite becuz The IM didnt defeat devilance as easily as he should have AND the fact that phayla vell was >>> the old surfer in my opinion and the fact that surfer had an upgrade. Thanks, now I"m sick of silly lil kids with nothing better to do than call spite when they know NEXT to nothing about DC. and try keeping up. It's not wise to use someone's statements from months and months ago to try and prove a point. Too many different things happen in comics, and the person may have just read and old story or two that sway's thier opinion. Thank you and Good day sir.

darthgoober
And yet your still being silly. IM is still very powerful. He was as powerful or more powerful than DS due to his unique position of actually having his own natural God powers AND the IM powers when the first IM passed along the torch. He was indeed more powerful than DS was. DS still managed to erase him or trap him or what ever the hell he did with him.

2ndly, My opinion of his power went down some when him and devillance fought.Devilance is the third most powerful of the Evil new Gods, he should have been much easier to deal with than he was for IM.
Any way, leave it up to comics to not be consistant. Now When DS erased IM, IM was indeed more powerful than DS. Then DS managed to aquire more power later on. Thus making DS more powerful than IM, Even Highfather. Hell Jove, HF, Zues, and someone else had to merge to fight DS> don't remember exactly who it was a while a go. at any rate. I have addressed all your points and you lose. DS has erased someoneo more powerful than him, And This thread isn't spite becuz The IM didnt defeat devilance as easily as he should have AND the fact that phayla vell was >>> the old surfer in my opinion and the fact that surfer had an upgrade. Thanks, now I"m sick of silly lil kids with nothing better to do than call spite when they know NEXT to nothing about DC. and try keeping up. It's not wise to use someone's statements from months and months ago to try and prove a point. Too many different things happen in comics, and the person may have just read and old story or two that sway's thier opinion. Thank you and Good day sir.

So let me see if I've got this strait...

1. At the time of your statements, IM was actually more powerful than DS.
(Dec 24, 2006)

2. At the time of your statements, DS was more powerful than ANY skyfather from Marvel(including Odin), and was actually equal to what you consider an "entity" in power...
(Dec, 22 2006)
That goofy Thor. I can't remember which one, they all get confused. But what I was saying was, ODIN should have steam rolled over thanos, he didn't, he jobbed. There is no way in hell Odin can be this all powerful Sky father that people make him out to be, and Thanos not been paste. So Either Odin isn't as powerful as people make him, or He Jobbed to thanos. It can't be both. I also said that Tyrant Jobbed to thanos becuz Tyrant is entity lvl in power. He's far superior to Thanos. He even looked like he was just having fun. Hell , he even laughed at the end of the whole thing cuz thanos got the wrong orb. It was a big fat joke to him. But people try and use these "feats" to make thanos out to be more than he is. When he has never handled any for real Top Tiers at the same time. When he can handle Superfast, Super Tough, Flying opponents at the same time, I will concede. I need to see him beat the shit out of Thor, Gladiator, and BRB and then I'll be convinced he's on Despero's lvl.

(Dec. 22 2006)
I believe DS to be close to Tyrant in power or equal. As Yugakhan is as powerful as Galactus and the only being who could kill him was DS.

3. Since IM is even more powerful than DS, that means that IM was as powerful as Tyrant(if not more powerful since you considered DS to be close or equal himself).

4. Now IM is still just as powerful, and since everyone else in DC has increased in power that means that many others in DC(like Devil Lance) are now superior to pretty much every non-abstract in Marvel as well.

Wow what a surprise, nvr saying that DC characters>>>Marvel characters roll eyes (sarcastic) .

Validus
4. Now IM is still just as powerful, and since everyone else in DC has increased in power that means that many others in DC(like Devil Lance) are now superior to pretty much every non-abstract in Marvel as well.

So whats the problem? big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl

(Dec 24, 2006)

2. At the time of your statements, DS was more powerful than ANY skyfather from Marvel(including Odin), and was actually equal to what you consider an "entity" in power...
(Dec, 22 2006)

(Dec. 22 2006)

3. Since IM is even more powerful than DS, that means that IM was as powerful as Tyrant(if not more powerful since you considered DS to be close or equal himself).

Wow what a surprise, nvr saying that DC characters>>>Marvel characters roll eyes (sarcastic) .
LOl your so pathetic. NO not at the time of my statement, at the time DS erased IM, he was in fact as powerful or more powerful than DS. Get ur time line str8 if your going to try and come for me buddy.

bigbran

(Dec 24, 2006)

(Dec, 22 2006)

(Dec. 22 2006)

Wow what a surprise, nvr saying that DC characters>>>Marvel characters roll eyes (sarcastic) . laughing

Umm... in those few months, nvr has changed his opinion on it, so...

LOL, mabye u shuLd get ur facts str8, be4 u go spouting all tis bS.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

darthgoober
LOl your so pathetic. NO not at the time of my statement, at the time DS erased IM, he was in fact as powerful or more powerful than DS. Get ur time line str8 if your going to try and come for me buddy.
Ok seriously nvr, what the f*ck did you just say? I honestly have NO idea what you mean in any way shape or form. Your going have to spell it out a bit more clearly, cause non of this makes any sense to me.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Hal Jordan
Triumph
Infinity Man
Flash
Kilowog

vs.

Silver Surfer
Phyla Vell
Beta Ray BIll
Terrax
Gladiator

Team two

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok seriously nvr, what the f*ck did you just say? I honestly have NO idea what you mean in any way shape or form. Your going have to spell it out a bit more clearly, cause non of this makes any sense to me.

Your trying to tie in the time line of when I said what I said with the time line of when DS erased IM. YOu can't do that. I said that DS has indeed erased someone more powerful than himself, and that was when He erased THe IM. DS erased the IM aloooooong time ago. Since then, DS has increased his power vastly, and one of his abilities, is to depower those who are even superior to him ( as is he did with the omnipotent 30th century mordrue) and add thier powers to his own. This has always been one of his major powers and is evident when he killed thousands of pantheons' and absorbed thier power. Basically I'm saying, get the time lines right. Just becuz I commented on something that happened years ago in comics does not connect to the current debate at hand.

darthgoober
Your trying to tie in the time line of when I said what I said with the time line of when DS erased IM. YOu can't do that. I said that DS has indeed erased someone more powerful than himself, and that was when He erased THe IM. DS erased the IM aloooooong time ago. Since then, DS has increased his power vastly, and one of his abilities, is to depower those who are even superior to him ( as is he did with the omnipotent 30th century mordrue) and add thier powers to his own. This has always been one of his major powers and is evident when he killed thousands of pantheons' and absorbed thier power. Basically I'm saying, get the time lines right. Just becuz I commented on something that happened years ago in comics does not connect to the current debate at hand.
So when exactly did DS erase IM?

nvrbeenwthagirl
So when exactly did DS erase IM?

I have to look it up, but this was when The first IM passed on his powers to DS brother who was already as powerful as DS. So DS got worried becuz The NEW IM had infact increased his power becuz the IM powers added on with DS's brother's powers. This was a very long time ago. I'll have to go to the new gods site and see if I can get an actual issue number or date.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Here is a link to DS using the OE on IM and it's references the very first time DS banished the IM man.

http://img125.imageshack.us/my.php?image=adventuresofsuperman495p168zy.jpg

darthgoober
Didn't it happen before Crisis on Infinite Earths, and didn't you consider PC Darkseid to be as powerful as Galactus(or thereabouts anyway)? So that would mean that both IM and Phayla are both about as powerful as Galactus wouldn't it?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Didn't it happen before Crisis on Infinite Earths, and didn't you consider PC Darkseid to be as powerful as Galactus(or thereabouts anyway)? So that would mean that both IM and Phayla are both about as powerful as Galactus wouldn't it?
The 2nd pic happened after crisis. The one that is in the pic. DS still hadn't absorbed the pantheons yet. That didn't happen until much later. So IM was still superior to DS. DS could never even Kill IM. he had to banish him. And IM found his way back. Also, Galactus has grown in power whether it's official or not. He went from a planet wrecker to a galaxy buster. I wouldn't ever think IM or Phayla was as powerful as Current galactus.

Soujaboy
The 2nd pic happened after crisis. The one that is in the pic. DS still hadn't absorbed the pantheons yet. That didn't happen until much later. So IM was still superior to DS. DS could never even Kill IM. he had to banish him. And IM found his way back. Also, Galactus has grown in power whether it's official or not. He went from a planet wrecker to a galaxy buster. I wouldn't ever think IM or Phayla was as powerful as Current galactus.

Liar

nvrbeenwthagirl
Liar

ok it's on you to actually say what I"m lying about. I posted the link and proved my case. you calling me a liar now is just flaming if your not saying anything.

Symmetric Chaos
*dances*

Soujaboy
ok it's on you to actually say what I"m lying about. I posted the link and proved my case. you calling me a liar now is just flaming if your not saying anything.

I don't remember you proving anything?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't remember you proving anything?

Go thru the threads. And it's obvious your very biased against me and DC, so what ever proof there is, you won't accept. As I said, present and argument or shut up.

Soujaboy
Go thru the threads. And it's obvious your very biased against me and DC, so what ever proof there is, you won't accept. As I said, present and argument or shut up.

I'm not Dc bias, it's just that everyone dislikes you. You haven't proven anything and you, I, and the rest of the board knows this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm not Dc bias, it's just that everyone dislikes you. You haven't proven anything and you, I, and the rest of the board knows this.

And exactly what are you doing now? Everyone does not dislike me. That is a LIE. ANd the people who dont' like me, basically don't like me becuz i dont' agree with them. Just check the other thread. every single lie he said I said, was not a lie. Either he dind't have his info correct, or others agreed with my interpretation. Now as I said, you said I was lying. Now put up or shut up. Show me where I was lying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.