Venom and Sabretooth versus Street Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Venom (Classic: Eddie Brock) and Sabretooth (with Adamantium)

versus

Captain America, Black Panther, Dare Devil, and Deadpool

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Venom (Classic: Eddie Brock) and Sabretooth (with Adamantium)

versus

Captain America, Black Panther, Dare Devil, and Deadpool

Venom/Sabretooth

SpunkySmurph
Team one... with ease.

masterbruce
bump

boriquaking55
Deadpool would be the only one who would survive very long due to his healing factor.

Venom, when written right, SHOULD be able to just annihilate Cap, BP, & DD. Notice I emphasize SHOULD. Sabes, of course, is a beast all in himself and can at least keep the second team busy.

Edit: I didn't take into account the Hudlin factor sad

Alfheim
.....ouch!

masterbruce
Captain America and Black Panther are two of the greatest fighters in Marvel. They are very intelligent and Cap has his shield while Panther has his powerful equipment. Both of them should hold their own against Venom and Sabretooth as they've faced much deadlier threats.

Dare Devil is probably one of the most hard to hit people aside from Spiderman.

Deadpool can be their shield and take the brunt of the attacks.

I think the team takes it.

boriquaking55
What?...... I just think Classic Venom needs some more respect around here.

He just tools spider-man with ease when there is no PIS (or sound-based plot devices) involved. He should be able to do the same to BP and Cap - I don't care how much man-love is thrown in their direction around here.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by masterbruce
Captain America and Black Panther are two of the greatest fighters in Marvel. They are very intelligent and Cap has his shield while Panther has his powerful equipment. Both of them should hold their own against Venom and Sabretooth as they've faced much deadlier threats.

Dare Devil is probably one of the most hard to hit people aside from Spiderman.

Deadpool can be their shield and take the brunt of the attacks.

I think the team takes it.

Case in point -you have to look past the hype. Did Spidey's amazing agility help him against Venom? No, he got bitchslapped almost every time. As would Cap, BP, & DD. I'm sorry, but I can't be deluded by this hype around Cap & BP, especially since they're just not in the same league as Venom. Fighting skills would do little against the crazy things the symbiote could do. People forget it's abilities all the time.

With no PIS, it would only take one hit. Even in his weaker forms (Class 25 - 30 I believe is his weakest)

Venom needs respect - the current Venom is kind of lamo (even if he is powerful) so we tend to forget how badass he was back in his heyday.

Alfheim
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Case in point -you have to look past the hype. Did Spidey's amazing agility help him against Venom? No, he got bitchslapped almost every time. As would Cap, BP, & DD.

True. If Cap goes up against Spiderman, Spiderman will win 7/10. I know BPS there but I dont think its gonna make that much difference. venom has got hit by Wolverine and laughed.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Alfheim
True. If Cap goes up against Spiderman, Spiderman will win 7/10. I know BPS there but I dont think its gonna make that much difference. venom has got hit by Wolverine and laughed.

People forget that Venom is not some slow fool that BP & Cap can "school" No, he's several times faster than any human (including Cap/BP) and would have no problem just overwhelming them anyways with outgrowths from the symbiote. Plus, Sabes can at least hold his own. Venom would need to tag each of the heroes just once (excluding DP cuz of HF).

Look past the PIS, that's all I ask.

Edit: Black Panther's vibranium mesh might help him absorb some of Brock's force - giving him some measure of protection against blows.

Notice I didn't mention Cap's shield much - Brock could just too easily neutralize it with webbing or the symbiote itself. (ie spidey in cw)

Alfheim
People forget that Venom is not some slow fool that BP & Cap can "school" No, he's several times faster than any human (including Cap/BP) and would have no problem just overwhelming them anyways with outgrowths from the symbiote. Plus, Sabes can at least hold his own. Venom would need to tag each of the heroes just once (excluding DP cuz of HF).

Look past the PIS, that's all I ask.

I know Venom is pretty smart. You do Know im agreeing with you?

boriquaking55
I know Venom is pretty smart. You do Know im agreeing with you?

Of course, just throwing in some additional arguements in Venom's favor big grin

Alfheim
Of course, just throwing in some additional arguements in Venom's favor big grin

Just checking. stick out tongue I hear Venom is even faster than Spiderman....ouch!

boriquaking55
Just checking. stick out tongue I hear Venom is even faster than Spiderman....ouch!

I dunno about faster, but on the same level. He's definitively fast enough to overwhelm BP & Cap.

jinzin
both sabretooth and venom are WAAAAYYYYY too beastly for this measily team to take down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.