Who can dodge The Omega Beam ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Utrigita
I know Batman did so in the JLU Cartoon destroyer but apart from that how can dodge the Omega Beam???

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
I know Batman did so in the JLU Cartoon destroyer but apart from that how can dodge the Omega Beam???

Can u tell me what's the Omega Beam? smile

TricksterPriest
You don't. You can't dodge it. It's undodgable. AND IGNORE ANYTHING WRITTEN BY JEPH LOEB TO THE CONTRARY.

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You don't. You can't dodge it. It's undodgable. AND IGNORE ANYTHING WRITTEN BY JEPH LOEB TO THE CONTRARY. agree.

guy222
You don't. You can't dodge it. It's undodgable. AND IGNORE ANYTHING WRITTEN BY JEPH LOEB TO THE CONTRARY.

I always value ur opinions. What do u think of Hulk and Watcher? Does it show Hulk's potential?

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by guy222
I always value ur opinions. What do u think of Hulk and Watcher? Does it show Hulk's potential? a jeph leob written hulk has punches that cannot be evaded

guy222
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
a jeph leob written hulk has punches that cannot be evaded

Hulk is strong

qqqqqqq
Hulk is strong when written by jeph loeb his stength is on cosmic scale

guy222
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
when written by jeph loeb his stength is on cosmic scale

I know. My friends don't like Hulk punching Watcher

Utrigita

From both companies of cause and all different realities and so on

don't shiv
MIRROR MAN, Bat-man, Cable, Mikhail Rasputin, Lila Cheney, Infinity Man, big grin

Lord Rock
Shadowcat can

boriquaking55
Spider man with his patented spidey sense

Lord Rock
spiderman cant. maybe he dodges once, THEN he is hitted. but i guess you jokedwink

juggernaut66666
Well originally the OE supposed to go through space ,time and barriers awell......

Thanos_THOTU
Can u tell me what's the Omega Beam? smile
I swear to God I'm suspecting you to be a sock of the Judge ...

Lord Rock
but then, it shouldnt be able to hit Shadowcat, should it? I mean, her genes stands apart from other genes, -the space-, which the OE hits?

Lord Rock
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU

Why guy222? He havent done anything to deserve that?

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Lord Rock
Why guy222? He havent done anything to deserve that?
Deserve?--You got it all wrong my child. The Judge didn't know anything about comics, guy222 just asked what the omega effect was ...
-There's more.
The iconize the Living Tribunal, but he know next to nothing about him, except for what he've learned here.--Why would you inconzie a character you know next to nothing about because he's the Omniversal Judge.
He have serious problems with grammar, spelling and so forth--just like the Judge.
And he uses this smily smile everywhere, in every single post he makes a happy smiling smily, like some Dhali Lama drug addict.
And they depict everything the same.

Don't tell me you cant tell apart replies ...

Lord Rock
Deserve?--You got it all wrong my child. The Judge didn't know anything about comics, guy222 just asked what the omega effect was ...
-There's more.
The iconize the Living Tribunal, but he know next to nothing about him, except for what he've learned here.--Why would you inconzie a character you know next to nothing about because he's the Omniversal Judge.
He have serious problems with grammar, spelling and so forth--just like the Judge.
And he uses this smily smile everywhere, in every single post he makes a happy smiling smily, like some Dhali Lama drug addict.
And they depict everything the same.

Don't tell me you cant tell apart replies ...

I have my reasons to believe otherwise. I can easily tell apart, and guy222 are NOT the Judge. And i wont explain further.
Besides, guy222 is my friend while Judge is my enemy?

Lord Rock
And i have been accused of being Judge since i came. Even through people have no proofs. Come with CONCRETE proofs on guy, and you can call him Judge. Judging by obviousity can be wrong and usually ends with someone regretting

Endless Mike
Pariah possibly could (from COIE).

Symmetric Chaos

Guy222 can spell.
When something interests him he can provide information.
His personality is closer to that of a person with mild schitzophrenia than it is to Judge's.
Guy has been posting here longer.
Guy has never spammed a thread, been disrespectful or provoked anyone.

To answer the thread's question. The original OE was not dodgeable.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Guy222 can spell.
His personality is closer to that of a person with mild schitzophrenia than it is to Judge's.

Agreed. I think sometimes Guy222 has no idea what he is talking about, but Guy222 is nice, not disrespectful.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Agreed. I think sometimes Guy222 has no idea what he is talking about, but Guy222 is nice, not disrespectful.

Agreed Guy222 just show interest in comic and wishes to aquire knowlegde on a subject that isn't known to him, He knows a lot about LT and the Marvel Cosmic because that interestet him, now he askes what the Omega Beam is probably in fun and Thanos_HOTU clabs him down for being Judge a Stupid Dane (as far as I know), while he himself probably is swedish him do I see a connection roll eyes (sarcastic)

boriquaking55
Storm can dodge the Omega Effect. With the WINNNNDDDDDDDD woo woo

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Well originally the OE supposed to go through space ,time and barriers awell......

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

a question: can OE hit even the readers while they're reading comics ?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

Yes, Darkseid could destroy you if he wanted. wink

Symmetric Chaos

Yes, but he doesn't know where we are dumbass.

Lord Rock
This makes me happy. Its good to see this is a friendly community. With all respect, guy222 HAS some similarities with the Judge, but he is a good guy, and if you tread other people nicely, you should deserve to be treaded nice yourself. And guy222 is a good guy, no doubt. Sometimes, i wonder how Judge would be in real life... Maybe he aint that bad

Lord Rock
Jyppe is the Judge! Here are the clues....

ATTENTION:
1: He knows EVERYTHING about the Judge. He knows his hobbys, where he live, how he spells and so on...
2: He says me or Guy222 are Judge. Either he does it so people wont think its him, or he just wanna get attention to Judges name
3: He wanna call me Judge2. Maybe as an permanent excuse for making people remembering Judge?

HIDDEN MESSAGES:
1: His sig. I am the Ju... Rhino, *****!
Ju... could refer to Judge, couldnt it? EVen through its Juggernuat it should seem to mean.
2: His name.
J|udg|e
J|ypp|e
v
o
c
a
l

3: PERSONALITY
They both show poor debatingskills and are mean and dont care about others. Also, even through i am not the best typer, i am a good reader, and Jyppe ISNT directly the best speller... Also, they both spams. And they both have knowledge on IP and ISP-stuff, you know, geeklanguage.

4: RANDOMNESS
Nobody could possibly have Rhino as favouritecharacter... Like Judge had the stupid Mufassa, this guy has the stupid Rhino. A stupid animal, just one of them is a cover

Now, i think its settled

Jyppe = Judge

Jyppe, if you arent him, do you then see why its irritating you says me and guy222 is him? You have MORE clues to be him than we do...

Evil_Ash
no expression Jyppe is not the Judge.

Ever seen X-men 3? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanos_THOTU
Jyppe is the Judge! Here are the clues....

ATTENTION:
1: He knows EVERYTHING about the Judge. He knows his hobbys, where he live, how he spells and so on...
2: He says me or Guy222 are Judge. Either he does it so people wont think its him, or he just wanna get attention to Judges name
3: He wanna call me Judge2. Maybe as an permanent excuse for making people remembering Judge?

HIDDEN MESSAGES:
1: His sig. I am the Ju... Rhino, *****!
Ju... could refer to Judge, couldnt it? EVen through its Juggernuat it should seem to mean.
2: His name.
J|udg|e
J|ypp|e
v
o
c
a
l

3: PERSONALITY
They both show poor debatingskills and are mean and dont care about others. Also, even through i am not the best typer, i am a good reader, and Jyppe ISNT directly the best speller... Also, they both spams. And they both have knowledge on IP and ISP-stuff, you know, geeklanguage.

4: RANDOMNESS
Nobody could possibly have Rhino as favouritecharacter... Like Judge had the stupid Mufassa, this guy has the stupid Rhino. A stupid animal, just one of them is a cover

Now, i think its settled

Jyppe = Judge

Jyppe, if you arent him, do you then see why its irritating you says me and guy222 is him? You have MORE clues to be him than we do...
You're wrong, Jyppe have been a member far before the "first" judge came across this boards ...

Lord Rock
He obviously is

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Evil_Ash

OWNED eek! Stupidity at its finest.

Evil_Ash
He obviously is

not.

Lord Rock
You\'re wrong, Jyppe have been a member far before the \"first\" judge came across this boards ...

Some says Judge have had an account BEFORE the Judges first account

Lord Rock
Originally posted by Evil_Ash

Are you stupid? Didnt you saw i mentioned Juggernaut in that connection?messed I said it could be Juggernaut OR a teaser of the Judges name

Lord Rock
OWNED eek! Stupidity at its finest.

Read my post above and THEN say who is ownedwink

Thanos_THOTU
You're owned ...

Lord Rock
Judge seems to like leaving clues behind, so why am i owned?

swerve1988
anyone who can poke his eyes out

Thanos_THOTU
Because Jyppe is not the Judge, basing the theory on that Jyppe can spell and use grammar correctly ...

Lord Rock
Well, i just dont want him to say I am him, i jsut takes revenge. There is more point in my proves than HIS

Thanos_THOTU
Well, i just dont want him to say I am him, i jsut takes revenge. There is more point in my proves than HIS
When someone suspects someone its no once fault, when someone accuses someone just to take revange then there something is wrong.

Lord Rock
He KNOWS it isnt me, he just does it because he like to

Endless Mike
So to get this thread back on track, what do you think of the classic Omega Effect vs. Pariah?

guy222

This is Guy222. Don't place me in a category with this Judge. Understand. I am a grown man. That will be the last word from me. U can disrespect others, u will not disrespect me.

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Guy222 can spell.

Mr. Chaos, I agree. I like to help. I know probably more than anyone here. I appreciate the kind words.

guy222
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie

I don't take myself seriously. Its a comic book. I am 40 yrs old. I know them. Being here for a long time, it is laughable when ppl think that i don't. I like to help. I am nice. I appreciate that.

Lord Rock
Pre Crisis Ya p-mailed me something that caught my mind...
Pre Crisis Ya, make a sock and PM me your MSN addy.
We have one thing in common, but i need to get it clear, and a description on what you meant. You also said i know where to find me... I got that partwink But just, who IS you? AJ???

guy222
Agreed Guy222 just show interest in comic and wishes to aquire knowlegde on a subject that isn't known to him, He knows a lot about LT and the Marvel Cosmic because that interestet him, now he askes what the Omega Beam is probably in fun and Thanos_HOTU clabs him down for being Judge a Stupid Dane (as far as I know), while he himself probably is swedish him do I see a connection roll eyes (sarcastic)

I appreciate that my friend. And u are my friend. It is silly ppl mistaken me for this Judge. It is not humorous. Its plan ignorance.

Superherovandal
Batman from JLU was inhuman. Honestly he'd probably easily beat Captain America. The guy actually took a punch from Darkseid's son and threw him with it even though he should have been pulverized just by being tagged by it. AND developed a disc that would disable it a FUTURISTIC time belt and causing it to make a temporal loop after seeing it for maybe thirty minutes at most. AND he dodged the OB even though It moves at least at the speed of light. He was unstoppable.

Bouboumaster
Galactus..

He don't escape of him, but take him like a man. And pwns Darkseid with one hand in his back.

TricksterPriest
This is true. Galactus did take it like a man. Despite it being a non-canon crossover, I think that probably would happen if they ever fought. stick out tongue

Redatom65
THE HULK!

COSIGNED!

TricksterPriest
you frigging bastich.......laughing Only if Loeb or Devilgoblin is writing. stick out tongue

DevilGoblin
I don't take myself seriously. Its a comic book. I am 40 yrs old. I know them. Being here for a long time, it is laughable when ppl think that i don't. I like to help. I am nice. I appreciate that.

you are the best, and you have no rivals.

xmeat
the omega beam is a joke

DevilGoblin
Back in thread. Tons of chars can dodge omega beams. Batman did, so anyone else could.

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by Redatom65
COSIGNED!

Hulk would NOT dodge omega beams because they would do nothing to him. He survived a time storm and the end of time.

Time Storm>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OE

xmeat
agreed Oe is a joke.

TricksterPriest
Hulk would NOT dodge omega beams because they would do nothing to him. He survived a time storm and the end of time.

Time Storm>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OE

What the f**k? you're retarded. Go read some DC comics instead of just wanking Hulk. Hulk has no chance of beating Darkseid (even an avatar level DS would smack Hulk to the ground) and he certainly can't survive the OE.

xmeat
until you prove he cant go away jobber that loses to supes is a joke .

TricksterPriest
wallbash NO, YOU GO AWAY. YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVEN'T TOUCHED ANY COMIC THAT DOESN'T FEATURE HULK ON THE COVER. THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY FOR HULK TO DEFEAT AN AVATAR DARKSEID AT EVEN HALF HIS POWER. YOU ARE A COMPLETE IGNORAMUS, AND IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT COMICS, YOU'D KNOW BETTER THAN TO TRUST A PIS STORY ARC WRITTEN BY JEPH LOEB! mad

xmeat
wallbash NO, YOU GO AWAY. YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVEN'T TOUCHED ANY COMIC THAT DOESN'T FEATURE HULK ON THE COVER. THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY FOR HULK TO DEFEAT AN AVATAR DARKSEID AT EVEN HALF HIS POWER. YOU ARE A COMPLETE IGNORAMUS, AND IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT COMICS, YOU'D KNOW BETTER THAN TO TRUST A PIS STORY ARC WRITTEN BY JEPH LOEB! mad pis because he written hulk the way he should be its pis hater your opinion means jack shit your not a comic book writer so shut up like you know everything that a character should do when you write comic then we'll listen to your Bs comments.

Bouboumaster
I think that Hulk could hang with an avatar of DS. If Supes can, probably Hulk can too. But DS is far to powerful for the Green Goliath.

Oh, and by the way, Devilgoblin, are you on crack? Or are you writting from a sanatorium?

miraclethree
Hulk can beat darkseid in the same way doomsday did; if hulk puts his hands over darkseid, it's end.

Badabing
I know Batman did so in the JLU Cartoon destroyer but apart from that how can dodge the Omega Beam??? Cartoon JLU Batman.

kevdude
Originally posted by miraclethree
Hulk can beat darkseid in the same way doomsday did; if hulk puts his hands over darkseid, it's end.

Are you serious? big grin

psycho gundam
shamrock,domino,longshot,and maybe MTZPLK

tjcoady
Originally posted by psycho gundam
shamrock,domino,longshot,and maybe MTZPLK

no, no, no, and YES, DEFINITLY. luck powers would be useless against an ability, that, in it's classic form, negates nearly any power or ability. But I would say that a fifth dimensional being could dodge it. or really do anything to it.

Martian_mind
ME!!!!

Superherovandal
OE is beyond Hulk. and all of his losses are basically avatars. and it is stupid. but i hate how so many people neglect to remember all the times Dr. Doom and Thanos have done the very same thing with their Doombots and clones.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No one can doge the OE. It simply goes around or thru any barriers. Jeph Loeb aside, it's the ultimate plot device becuz it does what ever DS wants it to do.

Superherovandal
Back in thread. Tons of chars can dodge omega beams. Batman did, so anyone else could. In real life Batman wouldn't even see it coming. It moves faster than lightspeed. they couldn't have Batman die in JLU so he dodged it but in comics that would never happen. You obviously have no knowledge of Darkseid. Few would dodge considering once its on you it'll keep following you without fail. Even the Flash wouldn't be able to lose the OE as they transverse space-time and dimensions.

Evil_Ash
EDIT.

Symmetric Chaos
I suppose there are things that could surivive or dodge the OmegaBeam.

However escaping or surviving the OmegaEffect itself is a different story . . .

Superherovandal
No very little could dodge the OB even. IT moves at or faster than lightspeed. and can tranverse space-time and other dimensions. Some might escape it temporarily but it follows you whereever you go. So in the end you'd die.

TricksterPriest
so essentially, without being guarded by the source, you're ****ed.

And Devilgoblin? That means Hulk is ****ed. stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
I have a thought!

With the SpaceGem and the TimeGem wouldn't you be able to outrun the OE forever?

TricksterPriest
pierces space&time, and it even hit Wave Rider once, I believe. So......nope. stick out tongue Nice idea though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.