Onslaught Reborn: Thor vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
Who won in the fight btw Thor-Hulk in #3?

guy222
Originally posted by joesha28
Who won in the fight btw Thor-Hulk in #3?

Posting a scan later

FearOfBlood
http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/4245/onslaught34jz8.jpg

FearOfBlood
i got only this one, i have no idea about the rest

guy222
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
i got only this one, i have no idea about the rest

Great scan

Bouboumaster
On thoses scans, it seems to be a pwnage for Thor by Hulk.

guy222
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Onslaught is powerful

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Yeah, because, ya know, 4 panels with one good shot by each and no conclusion counts as a "pwnage win" for Hulk these days.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

guy222
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah, because, ya know, 4 panels with one good shot by each and no conclusion counts as a "pwnage win" for Hulk these days.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Digi, who is stronger. Hulk or Thor

MightyEInherjar
Hulk is supposed to be stronger, or have the capacity to be stronger, but Thor is well known to be more "powerful."

Hulk rules all
It is my understanding that Hulk is both way stronger and more powerful than Thor. It is his walking plot device, Mjolnir that allows Thor to even last more than a panel or two against the Hulk. This is a cardinal truth. Hulk>Silver Surfer>Superman>Thor/Beta Ray Bill/Immortal Hercules. Hulk rules all. Case closed.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by guy222
Digi, who is stronger. Hulk or Thor

Strength doesn't always = Power. I think the thing that most Hulk fans have a problem understanding is that there's lots more to a character's overall power than just his/her strength. It helps, but there's lots more involved.

Hercules
Strength doesn't always = Power. I think the thing that most Hulk fans have a problem understanding is that there's lots more to a character's overall power than just his/her strength. It helps, but there's lots more involved.

Co Signed.

masterbruce

that is true of most characters....but not really of Hulk.

For Hulk, strength, pure and unlimited is his NUMBER ONE power, and really only power. It's what makes Hulk stand out among other bricks, his ability to get stronger and no limit.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by masterbruce
that is true of most characters....but not really of Hulk.

For Hulk, strength, pure and unlimited is his NUMBER ONE power, and really only power. It's what makes Hulk stand out among other bricks, his ability to get stronger and no limit.

I realize that. I don't dispute the strength thing. But the point is that, for example, Surfer >>>> Hulk, even though he's not as "strong". Strength doesn't = Power. Like I said, it can help, but it's not everything. And in the Hulk's case, he's really rather one-dimensional in that sense.

Dinalfos
Stating the obvious.

D-Block
Yeah base strength Thor is stronger Than Hulk even though Hulk has the ability to become stronger in terms of lifting which would take a while to do with Thor. But when it comes to power Thor and SS are on another level than Hulk. Power Cosmic and Power of a God >> Gamma Radiation like it should.

Superboy Prime
From the look of things it seems Thor is about to open a can of ass-whooping Mjolnir style...more scans plz?

Hail the Asgardian God Reborn!

(He better whoop Hulk's ass damn it)

guy222
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
From the look of things it seems Thor is about to open a can of ass-whooping Mjolnir style...more scans plz?

Hail the Asgardian God Reborn!

(He better whoop Hulk's ass damn it)

Hulk's rage may surpass Thor's strength

guy222

Thanks, Digi

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by guy222
Hulk's rage may surpass Thor's strength

That's a given that eventually Hulk's strength will surpass Thor's strength...however there is no way for Hulk to match Thor's more exotic powers. If Thor is abut to use Mjolnir the way I think/hope he's going to do Hulk is going to get WTFraped.

guy222
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
That's a given that eventually Hulk's strength will surpass Thor's strength...however there is no way for Hulk to match Thor's more exotic powers. If Thor is abut to use Mjolnir the way I think/hope he's going to do Hulk is going to get WTFraped.

I appreciate Thor's support. Hulk gets mad. Nothing Thor can do. Mjolnir won't hurt him when he's mad. Its a classic match. U are for Thor. I like the Hulk. Call it even

Redatom65
it is true that stan lee said that thor is stronger than thor. Excelsior Stan The man Lee!

Hercules
Originally posted by Redatom65
it is true that stan lee said that thor is stronger than thor. Excelsior Stan The man Lee!

He said Thor is stronger than Thor? damn I knew he was getting old but, just damn, its sad when an old man gets that muddled. wink

Superboy Prime
rofl

joesha28
nobody read?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Hercules
He said Thor is stronger than Thor? damn I knew he was getting old but, just damn, its sad when an old man gets that muddled. wink

Makes sense, only Thor could be stronger than himself. messed

janus77
so, nobody got the rest of the scans of that battle?

Hulk = unlimited strength, endurance and healing power.
he can and often does, grow exponentially stronger in mere moments but his strength does seem to be dictated by the needs of the story.
it's not going to be very dramatic if Hulk just crushes any and all who stand before him, merely because he's "the strongest one there is".

oh and as for Hulk > Surfer ... Surfer's not got an upper limit to how much Power Cosmic he can channel, he could amp up his strength to keep going toe-to-toe with Hulk indefinitely.

and anyway, he wouldn't need to resort to such idiotic strategies, he'd just remove the gamma radiation from Hulk.

on a side note, a lot of people here seem to go out of their way to deny the obvious fact of The Hulk's one unassailable quality - his infinite rage/strength. even though Marvel, Stan Lee and god knows who else, all acknowledge that about him. it defines him.
I realise a lot of this has to do with baiting/thumbing the nose at, the "Hulk fanboys" but it also reduces the quality of debate when you're unwilling to acknowledge basic facts.

I enjoy watching The Hulk on a rampage, it's fun to see... but the character of Banner and the way The Hulk reacts to this "puny human" was what really made The Hulk, as a comic, interesting to me. the way that Banner was often harried and hunted, the way you felt like telling him to "unleash" a little ... marvellous stuff.

teddyweare89
im so tired of all these hulk fan boys, hulk is a big homo who seems to get stronger every dam week...
thor is stronger than he is its jobbing if hulk wins cuz thor is greater all u queer as hulk fanboys with his 20 different versions u all can go to hell...thor rules his ass if it was serious...
o and i just want to note civil war is the gayest comics, killing off captain, and all the people going to jail basically=gay and ruining comics

D-Block
Of course Hulk has the ability to pass Thor, Glads,and other beings with that level strength but it will take a long time. I know it doesn't take long for Hulk's strength to grow but this is not some light weight he's fighting this is someone that holds back all the time like supes. Thor is one of the strongest heros if not the strongest in Marvel period. And besides this does not even have to be a h2h fight unless Thor chooes for it to be. Mjolnir and Thor's other powers will hurt Hulk no matter how mad he get's they've hurt beings more powerful than Hulk so they will hurt him.
Thor should win but this is a comic but on KMC Thor should win 10/10 if he fights smart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.