Kyo Kusanagi vs M. Bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The Magatama flames versus Psycho Power. Kusangi-ryuu Kobujutsu and Chinese Boxing versus Ler Drit.

Kyo's fighting skills have gained the attention of M. Bison.

Through sheer dumb luck, Bison has been given his original body back (i.e., his Alpha 3 uniform), complete with the Psycho Drive and has started to rebuild Shadowlaw.

Bison has started to look at the SNK characters, but particlary Kyo Kusanagi (mainly he was much easier to find instead of Ryu). So Bison kidnaps Yuki with the intention of both making her a part of the new Doll program and to lure Kyo to Thailand.

Kyo doesn't disappoint, as with the help of Kagura, he makes it to Shadowlaw Headquarters, only to find Bison waiting for him, with the following ultimatum: defeat him and he gets Yuki back. Fail and Kyo is the newest member of Shadowlaw.

Kyo has the Plot Device, while Bison has the Psycho Drive...and the Psycho Drive Crusher...and the worst case of SNK Boss Syndrome.

Remulous
This is another outrageous bout. Bison. How is the plot device gonna help Kyo. What is Bison weak against the Flame?

Kyo can't even beat SF2 Bison.

Sado22
Ler what?
anyway...Kyo wins if its SF2 Bison. Kyo's power has only grown since KoF97. by 99 he could wreck down the whole NEST base with his serpeant wave, an obselete move.
otherwise, bison all the way...and since this is the case, Bison gets a new shadowloo soldier as well as new pussy from Yuki...but then again all of Bison's clones have a nag of being females so.... confused
but you get the picture.

~Sado

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Sado22
Ler what?

Ler Drit. Ler Drit is Bison's style of fighting.

It's not Psycho Power, as one would normally believe. Bison's Psycho Power is the diametric opposite of Rose's Soul Power.

Ler Drit is a Thai form of martial arts taught, and used by the Royal Thai Army. Without utilizing fists, but instead open hands, it is basically a modified version of Muay Thai. Forward pressure, kicks, knees, locking, grappling and elbows are all major concepts in Lerdrit.

This form relates more to Muay Boran, the predecessor of Muay Thai. Lerdrit is similar to Muay Boran with its use of palm strikes, elbows and clinch fighting, the art of grappling from a standing position.

lightness
if kyo can get help from kagura, he might pull it off against alpha bison

Emperor Ashtar
Bisons fighting style is not ler drit.

TricksterPriest
Yeah it is. And Kyo is uttterly screwed in this fight.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Yeah it is. And Kyo is uttterly screwed in this fight.

No, it's not, nowhere was that ever been said by capcom.

brainchild81
Might have been Cap of America, but it has been said IIRC. It sticks out because I'd never heard of it before then. Where can I get theses all about Capcom or SNK books?

Bison fu*ks Kyo up something fierce, but Kyo is still cool dammit.

shin_remy
Bison ****s him up

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by brainchild81
Might have been Cap of America, but it has been said IIRC. It sticks out because I'd never heard of it before then. Where can I get theses all about Capcom or SNK books?

Bison fu*ks Kyo up something fierce, but Kyo is still cool dammit.

Try amazon.com

P-Geyser
Bison wins. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay big grin

Superboy Prime
No plot device in heaven & hell will keep Kyo from getting one of most massive beatdowns in videogame history.

brainchild81
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Bison wins. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay big grin laughing I had no idea you liked Bison that much blood broseph.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing I had no idea you liked Bison that much blood broseph.

I little secret between me and you....I actually do(runs away)

Darkstorm Zero
Le Drit was the name of Bisons fighting style developed for an online RPG, it's not official.

Anyways, I think Bison wins, Kyo's plot device has nebearing against him, while the many enhanced abilities of the Psycho Drive most definitely do have a bearing on the match.

King Nothing
I don't think the plot device would matter much against Bison. He will win.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Le Drit was the name of Bisons fighting style developed for an online RPG, it's not official.

Anyways, I think Bison wins, Kyo's plot device has nebearing against him, while the many enhanced abilities of the Psycho Drive most definitely do have a bearing on the match.

I remeber seeing it in a GamePro magazine back when I was a kid, so it's MUCH older than that.

Darkstorm Zero
It was Whitewolf RPGs, very old itself, and Gamepro is known for it's plagarism, Both All About Capcom and Street Fighter Eternal challenge have said that Le Drit is not Bison's fighting style. wink

King Nothing
I heard of Le Drit on Wikipedia. I don't think Bison has a fighting style, I think he just fights. I will call his style Le Drit anyway.

shin_remy
wikipedia is not good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.