Can anyone beat Iron Fist hand to hand?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Buccaneer
It's definitely possible, but I'm not so sure he wouldn't be able to beat any of the top H2H fighters.

supremthor
KK

tkitna
Cap

Buccaneer
Who is KK?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Buccaneer
Who is KK?

KarateKid

TricksterPriest
Karate Kid is a plot device. Ignore that post. stick out tongue Oh, and Gamora could.

Darth Macabre
Depends on the power limits you let into the thread.

Buccaneer
True. I'd only say skill wise, maybe only up to the ton range. Though it's not like he's a god there, it just seems to me like he can beat everyone else.

roughrider
Daredevil could. And Captain America.

Faceman
Karnak

guy222
Originally posted by Buccaneer
It's definitely possible, but I'm not so sure he wouldn't be able to beat any of the top H2H fighters.

Power Man

Buccaneer
I dunno. He's obviously more skilled than Cage, and even though it was a blindshot, he once put Luke to sleep. He'd probably be destroyed, but I think he even has a small chance there, despite the power difference.

I hardly know Karnak or Gamora

TricksterPriest
Karnak's a possibility. That would be a good fight. Gamora.....curbstomp. Thanos trained her to be the best, and she's regarded as the best female H2H combatant in the universe.

Trolt
Shang Chi <--

We need more of this guy.

Martian_mind
Cable has a decent shot.

TricksterPriest
With no powers, just his cyber stuff? Nah. He was having trouble fighting Cap H2H. and IF is definitely more skilled than Cap.

Martian_mind
Cable hero worships Cap,Plus he has shown to be more skilled at MA than Wolverine in one of their encounters.

capt it up
wolverine, sabertooth , omega red, grogon, mavius and so on

tkitna
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
and IF is definitely more skilled than Cap.

At what? Martial Arts maybe, but not H2H. IF will get his ass handed to him.

Seraphim XIII
Daredevil? I don't think so.

Cap? I think Cap could take Iron Fist.

capt it up
Originally posted by Seraphim XIII
Daredevil? I don't think so.

Cap? I think Cap could take Iron Fist.
DD has a way better shot then capt does.

Alfheim
Originally posted by capt it up
DD has a way better shot then capt does.

Er how???? confused

olympian
Hes more agile. But hes less skilled than Cap as far as i am concerned.

My take? Classic Richard Dragon. The guy knew Ki tricks and was better than Batman, Tiger and Shiva one on one.

capt it up
DD superior nerve striker as well as superior relfexes due to radar sense.

reflexes is the only think going to save capt or DD and DD has the better ones

golem370
Thing feats http://www.killermovies.com/forums/361149_8-respect-the-thing-ultimate-616

Daredevil1
You left out a very important factor. Is this straight up hand to hand or is Danny allowed to use his "Dragon enhancement chi" in regards to the Iron Fist technique?

Remember this is not Danny's own ability. If Danny is allowed the IF technique, I could see Danny take a majority against most they could still pull off wins but in blood lust it would be difficult.

But straight up pure hand to hand he loses against Daredevil and Cap IMO.

psycho gundam
mr. x

seaapple
Mantis. Moondragon.

Buccaneer
Yeah, I forgot to add the IF technique, which I still include in his hand to hand.

Otherwise I think he'd lose to Cap 10/10. Danny has a tougher time competing because of his size, I think. I always figured he was a bit more skilled but would get his neck broken, if only because Cap's got almost 70 pounds on him.

I can't say for certain about DD, but he has less of a weight advantage than Cap, and isn't really shown to be as skilled as Rogers. And fact is, despite only seeing him fight maybe a dozen or so times, Rand had the skill to mimic his style, though not perfectly.

I'd really like to see Wolverine fight H2H because although he technically beat Cap in the Capwolf storyline, he was also berserk and using his claws to try to kill.

jrodslam
Almost all street lvl MA's can beat each other. Some easier and harder than others, but they are all pretty much around the same skll lvl more or less. As mentioned already, Cap, DD, Shang, Wolvie, Panther, Elektra, Bats, etc could beat Fist and vise versa.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.