Movie Batman Vs Movie Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
who would win?

Draco69
To be absolutely honest, I give it Movie Batman. He simply had more going for him.

batdude123
Mini mines ftw!!!

masterbruce
Movie Wolverine ftw

He survived getting torched by Phoenix for gods sakes

Draco69
Phoenix was holding back. Clearly. Phoenix was obliterating everything including the Blackbird in seconds.

Wolverine should have been reduced to skeleton in a picosecond if Phoenix were serious about killing Wolverin.

It was a harken to the Dark Phoenix. Jean kept her dark side at bay just long enough for Wolverine to kill her and end the battle. Jean clearly cut of much of Dark Phoenix's powers so Wolverine would have a decent shot. Jean effectively commited suicide.

Hercules
Which Movie Batman, Val Kilmer and George Clooney, Die horrible deaths! big grin

Michael Keaton and Christian Bale ftw!

xmeat
movie logan wins movie phoenix sucked.

Mortalis2001
Movie Wolverine is so horribly jobbed that I could see him taking down Galactus.

guy222
Originally posted by laser7455
who would win?

Kilmer<Hugh smile

Juntai
Originally posted by Mortalis2001
Movie Wolverine is so horribly jobbed that I could see him taking down Galactus. You mean besides the fact he got KOed by a cop?

Badabing
Originally posted by masterbruce
Movie Wolverine ftw

He survived getting torched by Phoenix for gods sakes dur

Rick/Genis
Movie Wolverine ftw

He survived getting torched by Phoenix for gods sakes 1eye

spidey-dude
which batman ? if its clooney than forget it. anybody can whip that batman. worst one.

xmeat
Originally posted by Juntai
You mean besides the fact he got KOed by a cop? you mean shot loser

spidey-dude
Originally posted by xmeat
movie logan wins movie phoenix sucked. it was juggernaut that sucked. they should have atleast found a bigger actor

janus77
movie wolverine wins.
no movie batman has been anywhere near as tough.
wolverine got up from a bullet to the head, healed himself near instantaneously too...

Keaton/Kilmer/Bale versions of Batman got knocked out/knocked down by common thugs. they're brilliant to watch, more drama, more character, engrossing stuff, but they're not mutants at the end of the day. they retain a necessary vulnerability.

braz
Originally posted by janus77

Keaton/Kilmer/Bale versions of Batman got knocked out/knocked down by common thugs. they're brilliant to watch, more drama, more character, engrossing stuff, but they're not mutants at the end of the day. they retain a necessary vulnerability.

What the f**k?

im sorry, but when did Bale get knocked out by a common thug..>?? i dont ever recall this happening. as far as thugs went, he pwned them plain n simple.

maybe Keaton, Kilmer or Clooney but not Bale.

Lord Rock
Wolverine was seen being knocked out in the first film. Batman on knockout with his superior skills

braz
Originally posted by Lord Rock
Wolverine was seen being knocked out in the first film. Batman on knockout with his superior skills

agreed. I would say movie Bats takes the majority given he alse has gas capsules, smoke n flashbangs and such(which they never showed in the movie, but he still does have them)

wolverex84
please, movie wolverine would slice movie batman, all that training he had in the mountains are nothing when hitting someone that would just regenerate damaged tissue at an accelerated rate. in comics, i would say batman can at least get couple of rounds, but movie batman, please forget it, this is a joke, i mean what could movie batman possibly do to hurt wolverine. i mean H2H combat.
and you guys saying wolverine had been knocked out, yes, but by whom, obviously it was sabertooth!!!, thats no ordinary man. batman can't handle any of wolverine's adversary in all the 3 xmen movie, is it sabertooth, mistique, juggernaut, phoenix, lady deathstrike and of course, the only guy batman can handle is the guy wolverine fought in the cage with in the first movie. Batman's not winning this one and everyone knows it.

guy222
Originally posted by wolverex84
please, movie wolverine would slice movie batman, all that training he had in the mountains are nothing when hitting someone that would just regenerate damaged tissue at an accelerated rate. in comics, i would say batman can at least get couple of rounds, but movie batman, please forget it, this is a joke, i mean what could movie batman possibly do to hurt wolverine. i mean H2H combat.
and you guys saying wolverine had been knocked out, yes, but by whom, obviously it was sabertooth!!!, thats no ordinary man. batman can't handle any of wolverine's adversary in all the 3 xmen movie, is it sabertooth, mistique, juggernaut, phoenix, lady deathstrike and of course, the only guy batman can handle is the guy wolverine fought in the cage with in the first movie. Batman's not winning this one and everyone knows it.

Howlett is badass. Wayne is amazing. Jackman sells tickets. Clooney is supporting Obama. Taking Jackman/Howlett.

braz

actually idunno about this fight. ill have to think about it.

braz
well, the way i see it if Batmans using stealth and gets the drop on Logan, i could see him beating up Wolverine because he proved to be the superior h2h combatant and could dodge the claws IMO. then im sure Bats could use like a nerve strike on him, those always work well.

braz

a normal cop KO'd him. no expression

starlock
movie wolverine 100/100
now stop it batman fans( or should i say wolvie haters) ,stop picking the certain batman movie that you like, i think we can get the picture,cmon they made wolvie insane in the movies but please movie batman has no chance

do you really think bat gases and tanquilizers are going to stop wolvie from the movie?

laser7455
movie Wolverine got his butt kick by mistique and she was just a normal human who can shape shift

spidey-dude
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/492/batmanyq1.jpg

movie batman gets his ass kicked easily

Wolverine2006
Wolverine would win this...and Wolverine isn't jobbed in the movies, he got beat up by Juggernaut, Magneto, Lady Deathstrike...barely beat Sabretooth and Mystique, and was knocked out by a bullet he wasn't jobbed.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
was knocked out by a bullet

I didn't understand how that happened. Did the bullet somehow penetrate the Adamantium on his skull?

Wolverine2006
I don't know...his skin did fully cover the bullet, which made no sense.

Bol Gath
I don't know...his skin did fully cover the bullet, which made no sense.

actually it does. have you seen what happens to a bullet when it hits a hard surface? It flattens. And that bullet did hit adamantium, and adamantium wouldn't even be scratched by a bullet, so therefor the bullet flattens.

But then again the whole scene is stupid. A cranium isn't a flat surface, the bullet should have bounced of his skull because the curving of the skull. But then again it's a movie and the effect is pretty neat.

wolverex84
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I didn't understand how that happened. Did the bullet somehow penetrate the Adamantium on his skull?
NO!!!, the bullet did not penetrate the adamantium in his skull, as a matter of fact the bullet sticked to the adamtium, what knocked wolverine out was the force of the bullet and caused his brain to shift or vibrate, hence, blocking neurenal signals of his spinal column.

Bol Gath
exactly. And I don't think wolvie was prepared to be shot. I f he was going all out angry then I don't see a bullet downing him.

Wolverine2006
okay....no one said it did penetrate it...and ya it should have bounced off

wolverex84
Originally posted by Bol Gath
actually it does. have you seen what happens to a bullet when it hits a hard surface? It flattens. And that bullet did hit adamantium, and adamantium wouldn't even be scratched by a bullet, so therefor the bullet flattens.

But then again the whole scene is stupid. A cranium isn't a flat surface, the bullet should have bounced of his skull because the curving of the skull. But then again it's a movie and the effect is pretty neat.
yeah you right, but the reason why the bullet didn't bounce off his head was because the cop shot him at a very close distance, and beign that adamantium is so hard, the force of the bullet just flattened on the adamantium skull.

Bol Gath
true, hehe got a little carried away wink

Bol Gath
however... This could be a good fight, but I see wolvie winning 5-7/10

wolverex84
looks like majority favors wolverine in this fight

braz
the bullet KOing wolverine in the movie didnt sit well with me either. cuz has Wolverine ever been KO'd by a bullet to the head in the comics..? but it did, probably because the movie is more realistic and shows what would actually happen, whereas in the comics he's jobbed a bit.

and the only reason im saying Bats has a chance to beat him(and no, im not a Wolverine hater, him n Bats are actually my fave characters) possibly is because to be frank, Wolverine didnt impress me with his fighting skill in the movie. in X2 that special ops guy at the mansion almost got the best of him even when Wolverine had the drop on him, before he popped his claws out. Batman OTOH was an outstanding fighter proving to beat 4 ninjas at once, and take down 10 thugs.
and Bats is a master of stealth so he will def get the drop on Wolverine most likely, maybe even with a gas capsule, smoke bomb or a flashbang, and Bats takes him down from there. but then again im not sure if movie Batman is strong enough to KO Wolverine like a speeding bullet.

Wolverine2006
Wolverine's fighting skills in the movie were so stupid...that mansion fight bothered me alot. I understand that it isn't the comic book Wolverine but he should be able to take out a swat guy without using his claws.

Badabing
Wolverine's fighting skills in the movie were so stupid...that mansion fight bothered me alot. I understand that it isn't the comic book Wolverine but he should be able to take out a swat guy without using his claws. The Mansion fight bothered you more than the fight with Mystique?

Bouboumaster
Hugh is better than Bales. Wolverine 4 the win.

ps: Hell, he kills himself the phoenix! Plus, he made a strategy to pwns Magneto. All the Batmans togheter can't revalise against that.

Movie Wolverine is like MC Hammer: They can't touch this.

braz
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hugh is better than Bales. Wolverine 4 the win.

ps: Hell, he kills himself the phoenix! Plus, he made a strategy to pwns Magneto. All the Batmans togheter can't revalise against that.

Movie Wolverine is like MC Hammer: They can't touch this.

yea, i think Phoniex may have been holding back because u saw how quick she obliterated Charles, and probably couldve done that to Wolverine if she was bloodlusted, but she didnt want to kill him because she liked him as the Phoniex, remember she like tried to rape him in that room where she woke up, then when she was Jean she felt different, but Wolvie OTOH knew he had to destroy her before the whole world goes to hell.

and Wolverine divised a plan with Beast and prepped, and they had the cure to erase his power. its not like he could ever do something like this in the comics.

qqqqqqq
nippled batsuit ftw

horrorwolf
Movie Batman (Keaton)
Movie Batman (Kilmer)
Movie Batman (Clooney) all lose horribly to Movie Wolverine (Jackman).

Movie Batman (Bale) either eludes or outhinks and KO's Movie Wolverine (Jackman).

Seraphim XIII
Movie Wolverine OBLITERATES Batman. He instantly re healed from some major damage in that movie that he should not have. Batman dies fast.

horrorwolf
Incidentally...Movie OG Batman (Adam West) gets decapitated by Wolverine within mere seconds.

python99
Movie Wolverine ftw

He survived getting torched by Phoenix for gods sakes

which was so freakin rediculous

guy222
Originally posted by python99
which was so freakin rediculous

In comics, he is basically immune. Howlett can't die. Oh, well. Jackman>Kilmer/Bale/Clooney. Bale talks funny big grin

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by guy222
In comics, he is basically immune. Howlett can't die. Oh, well. Jackman>Kilmer/Bale/Clooney. Bale talks funny big grin

The movie was ridiculous. It took a month for Wolverine to recover from a sword slash, yet the Dark Phoenix unleashes the terror and Wolverine manages to walk WHILE it's happening?

It's shit.

braz
Originally posted by Seraphim XIII
The movie was ridiculous. It took a month for Wolverine to recover from a sword slash,

when was this? confused

LORDSIDIOUS01
Movie Batman wins.

spidey-dude
wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.