Wolverine vs. Spiderman last straw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tha C-Master
Ok, I've just about had it with these... comments that have been arising more and more (which started when riceroost came). There are a select few people, who erm, say Wolverine is as fast, faster, or about 99% as fast as Spiderman. I have seen no reason to believe this, and we all take into account comic art and their after images and whatnot, but it was always general knowledge that Spiderman was indeed faster (and by a bit), but that was when the forum was sane.

So let's put this to rest, so I know it's just the same ol' people who wil defend this.

Is Wolverine faster than Spiderman? As fast as him? 99% as fast as him?

Debate, poll, and discuss.

capt it up
Logan in the same range in pure speed. He likly a bit slowly nothing that would matter in a fight.

c-master if you think a bunch of people agreeing with you matters it does not. There need to be facts brought to the table via feats

xmeat
logan is like caps level of speed.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by xmeat
logan is like caps level of speed. I'd say there or a bit above, I honestly don't see him a league faster than Cap or DD though.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by capt it up
Logan in the same range in pure speed. He likly a bit slowly nothing that would matter in a fight.

c-master if you think a bunch of people agreeing with you matters it does not. There need to be facts brought to the table via feats So why do you keep saying he's as fast?

I really have no interest in turning htis into a PIS feat war, that's easy, anyone can do that. I want some hardcore proof that Wolverine is even a league faster than DD or Cap.

capt it up
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
So why do you keep saying he's as fast.

I'm sure I know the majority consensus, I'm just curious what it is, because I know what members will defend. I really have no interest in turning htis into a PIS feat war, that's easy, anyone can do that. I want some hardcore proof that Wolverine is even a league faster than DD or Cap.

you need hard core proof to proof spiderman is in a league above wolverine

you have eyt to do so.

my opinion spiderman is slightly faster there really no proof that he indeed is. There in the same level. They have comparable feats.

Tha C-Master
you need hard core proof to proof spiderman is in a league above wolverine

you have eyt to do so.

my opinion spiderman is slightly faster there really no proof that he indeed is. There in the same level. They have comparable feats. Do you mean how he was dodging everything while logan could do nothing but watch.

And don't be vague please. Why do you think they are the same speed? Featwars are rubbish, because I'm sure even DD has done the same things, is he just as fast as Spiderman too? Logan?

TricksterPriest
Be quiet. Any halfway decent comic fan knows Logan is not on Spidey's level of speed. You think Logan has the speed to outmaneuver guys like DP, or Venom? Logan would get creamed by people Spiderman has beaten. The wallcrawler will drop the canuck. As for killing him, not sure if he CAN be killed by conventional means anymore. messed Check out how Spidey fights guys like Absorbing Man and wears him down, or how he dodges bullets. Wolverine does not dodge bullets.

Edit: Was talking to capt it up.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Be quiet. Any halfway decent comic fan knows Logan is not on Spidey's level of speed. You think Logan has the speed to outmaneuver guys like DP, or Venom? Logan would get creamed by people Spiderman has beaten. The wallcrawler will drop the canuck. As for killing him, not sure if he CAN be killed by conventional means anymore. messed Check out how Spidey fights guys like Absorbing Man and wears him down, or how he dodges bullets. Wolverine does not dodge bullets.

Edit: Was talking to capt it up. Bullets tend to job, but I'm certain that if the bullet is fired that he can't get out of the way in time from a reasonable distance.

Badabing
Spider-Man has always been the embodiment of relex speed and agility in Marvel. Cap, DD and Logan have good reflexes and agility, just not on par with Spider-Man. If people think that Cap, DD or Logan have Spider-Man reflex speed and agility then they are welcome to their opinion. I happen to disagree.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-02-6.jpg

guy222
Ok, I've just about had it with these... comments that have been arising more and more (which started when riceroost came). There are a select few people, who erm, say Wolverine is as fast, faster, or about 99% as fast as Spiderman. I have seen no reason to believe this, and we all take into account comic art and their after images and whatnot, but it was always general knowledge that Spiderman was indeed faster (and by a bit), but that was when the forum was sane.

So let's put this to rest, so I know it's just the same ol' people who wil defend this.

Is Wolverine faster than Spiderman? As fast as him? 99% as fast as him?

Debate, poll, and discuss.

I will answer smile. Howlett

xmarksthespot
My incredibly definitive, but of course humble, opinion is that Spider-Man is indeed faster than Wolverine.

p < 0.05

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Badabing
Spider-Man has always been the embodiment of relex speed and agility in Marvel. Cap, DD and Logan have good reflexes and agility, just not on par with Spider-Man. If people think that Cap, DD or Logan have Spider-Man reflex speed and agility then they are welcome to their opinion. I happen to disagree.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-02-6.jpg That's a good scan... I agree that Cap, DD, and Logan are around the same, but not quite there with Spiderman, they're like a level below.

capt it up
Do you mean how he was dodging everything while logan could do nothing but watch.

And don't be vague please. Why do you think they are the same speed? Featwars are rubbish, because I'm sure even DD has done the same things, is he just as fast as Spiderman too? Logan?

what are you talking about? Logan watch what? What isue are you even referring to.

if spiderman does not have a feat that out does there then is he infact faster? Also if he is faster then it must be by such a marginal amount it does not matter

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by guy222
I will answer smile. Howlett How?

Tha C-Master
what are you talking about? Logan watch what? What isue are you even referring to.

if spiderman does not have a feat that out does there then is he infact faster? Also if he is faster then it must be by such a marginal amount it does not matter You still haven't matched my feat... and there is a good one posted in this thread.

capt it up
I think the scans impressive, but also decieving. It impressive he surprized mr. fantastic, but at the same time he hit pritty much every one of those guys from behind.

capt it up

Edit: Was talking to capt it up.

bite me. Don't tell me to shut up. I not the one who thinks Apoc can turn into adamatium becuase I have a hard on for the character

capt it up
You still haven't matched my feat... and there is a good one posted in this thread.

what feat? I see no feat any were that you posted

Ptr_Grifin
The only guy that looks like he was hit from behind ist the guy in the white mask. Spider-man is just faster than Wolverine.

Wolverine even admitted that Spidey could kill him, but lacked the guts. (this was when Wolvie was in his brown and yellow suit and before we figure out he is practially immortal.)

Tha C-Master
You know what, all I've heard so far from any supporter on that side is that "I'll match a feat"

But I've heard no frickin' feats yet!

There's one at the top of the page by Bada, where are your feats?

TricksterPriest
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1116/42519cf.gif http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1914/42526ha.gif http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/2596/17711fl.jpg

Owned. stick out tongue Hey Capt, how about a nice tall glass of "STFU"?

capt it up
You know what, all I've heard so far from any supporter on that side is that "I'll match a feat"

But I've heard no frickin' feats yet!

There's one at the top of the page by Bada, where are your feats?
you said you posted it not bada you can see how that can get confusing. aight I match it.

you know mister fantastic has normal human relfexes so it not as impressive as you might think. Dam I have the perfect feat to match that one one moment I hope I can find it if not I use another feat

MightyEInherjar
I think the scans impressive, but also decieving. It impressive he surprized mr. fantastic, but at the same time he hit pritty much every one of those guys from behind.

Not really, the only guy who I could see as having his back turned is the guy in white at the end. The rest are just turning their bodies from the momentum of the hits.

Tha C-Master
you said you posted it not bada you can see how that can get confusing. aight I match it.

you know mister fantastic has normal human relfexes so it not as impressive as you might think. Dam I have the perfect feat to match that one one moment I hope I can find it if not I use another feat But Mr. Fantastic IS the most agile in Marvel practically.

Waiting. big grin

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Not really, the only guy who I could see as having his back turned is the guy in white at the end. The rest are just turning their bodies from the momentum of the hits.

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
The only guy that looks like he was hit from behind ist the guy in the white mask. Spider-man is just faster than Wolverine.

Wolverine even admitted that Spidey could kill him, but lacked the guts. (this was when Wolvie was in his brown and yellow suit and before we figure out he is practially immortal.)

laughing Amazing how fast a thread moves.

Tha C-Master
laughing Amazing how fast a thread moves. Shit, you ain't lying, it's a good thread. yes

TricksterPriest
Nobody comments on the kickass scans I brought from the spidey respect thread? blink

capt it up
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1116/42519cf.gif http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1914/42526ha.gif http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/2596/17711fl.jpg

Owned. stick out tongue Hey Capt, how about a nice tall glass of "STFU"?

nice give me the same pictures I have seen a 100 times.

first one Wolverine Origins issue 5:
http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cyclopssucks03rw3.jpg
http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cyclopssucks04hy7.jpg

second one Wolverine Weapon X And Alpha Flight----Together Again For the LastTime?!: Wolverine dodges Laser from a robot he is battle on side Alpha Flight. Logan then after Alpha Flight is captured dodges multi Gun fire from Close range.

second one was a terriable feat to use. I tnot even that impressive I have an issue were logan and spiderman do the same thing but it lazers lol being fired at them.

c-master I still looking for the right feat to use. I have a lot that are jsut as impressive, but there not similar enough.

TricksterPriest
You are an idiot. Ever hear of PIS? Or the fact that he was deflecting the blasts with the sword?

marvelprince
I've already posted at length in the SM vs W thread about relativity in comics so I won't get into at length, but the jist of it is the for the most part certain characters have feats that seem similar. I have issues of Nightwing where he's doing things that Spider-Man can do. I have issues of Green Arrow where he's dodging things Spider-Man dodges. Does that mean that Nightwing and Green Arrow are comparable to Spider-Man. Hell no. Its relative to them. Place them in the same setting though and watch the difference though. MTU, Wolverine is blasted by Iron Maniac, Spider-Man dodges pretty casually. New Avengers 12, ninjas attack. Spider-Man casually jumping around on the heads of the ninjas. Logan wasn't there, but Cap was an he was not moving like that. I'm too lazy to find scans for those but they are floating around the forum. You can check out this one from New Avengers 27 though. Spider-Man is the only one with an after image shown. Why? Cause he's moving that much faster than the rest of his teammates. Panel to the right, where Iron Fist tells him to watch out

http://img71.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newavengers027page2122xt9.jpg

capt it up
(Alpha flight #9) for bada scann. I better shown in the x-men issue of the fight. Logan fights alpha flight at once and takes out a few of them in very short order by using his superior speed.

capt it up
You are an idiot. Ever hear of PIS? Or the fact that he was deflecting the blasts with the sword?
I am an idiot? so you dislike some thing it becomes PIS?

nice debating my friend.

swords magical.

Tha C-Master
nice give me the same pictures I have seen a 100 times.

first one Wolverine Origins issue 5:
http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cyclopssucks03rw3.jpg
http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cyclopssucks04hy7.jpg

second one Wolverine Weapon X And Alpha Flight----Together Again For the LastTime?!: Wolverine dodges Laser from a robot he is battle on side Alpha Flight. Logan then after Alpha Flight is captured dodges multi Gun fire from Close range.

second one was a terriable feat to use. I tnot even that impressive I have an issue were logan and spiderman do the same thing but it lazers lol being fired at them.

c-master I still looking for the right feat to use. I have a lot that are jsut as impressive, but there not similar enough. Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Nobody comments on the kickass scans I brought from the spidey respect thread? blink I thought I did... good.

Oh and capt those are good scans, but Cyke has also popped Logan off of his balcony (he's being a wuss there), and that doesn't compare ANYWHERE to this...

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/9863/dodge2rz5.jpg

Look at the difference of effort in the scan of Logan dodging a few lasers, compared to Spiderman dodging dozens. He would have to be written up to Spiderman to compare.

"Similar" is too vague a term, lifting 100 pounds is similar to lifting 150, you're doing the same thing generally, but not exactly and THAT is what makes the difference. Logan can move similarly faster to Peter, but not AS fast, especially not when he's in high gear. Which is covered well by below:

Originally posted by marvelprince
I've already posted at length in the SM vs W thread about relativity in comics so I won't get into at length, but the jist of it is the for the most part certain characters have feats that seem similar. I have issues of Nightwing where he's doing things that Spider-Man can do. I have issues of Green Arrow where he's dodging things Spider-Man dodges. Does that mean that Nightwing and Green Arrow are comparable to Spider-Man. Hell no. Its relative to them. Place them in the same setting though and watch the difference though. MTU, Wolverine is blasted by Iron Maniac, Spider-Man dodges pretty casually. New Avengers 12, ninjas attack. Spider-Man casually jumping around on the heads of the ninjas. Logan wasn't there, but Cap was an he was not moving like that. I'm too lazy to find scans for those but they are floating around the forum. You can check out this one from New Avengers 27 though. Spider-Man is the only one with an after image shown. Why? Cause he's moving that much faster than the rest of his teammates. Panel to the right, where Iron Fist tells him to watch out

http://img71.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newavengers027page2122xt9.jpg

marvelprince
(Alpha flight #9) for bada scann. I better shown in the x-men issue of the fight. Logan fights alpha flight at once and takes out a few of them in very short order by using his superior speed.

That just proves that his speed is greater than Alpha Flight's. How do you gather from that that he's faster or as fast as Spider-Man when Spider-Man makes his living off of feats like that?

capt it up
That just proves that his speed is greater than Alpha Flight's. How do you gather from that that he's faster or as fast as Spider-Man when Spider-Man makes his living off of feats like that?

how does rushing mister fantastic prove he faster then wolverine?

Ptr_Grifin
how does rushing mister fantastic prove he faster then wolverine?

Not only does he rush him, but he takes 4 guys out in the process.

capt it up
I thought I did... good.

Oh and capt those are good scans, but Cyke has also popped Logan off of his balcony (he's being a wuss there), and that doesn't compare ANYWHERE to this...

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/9863/dodge2rz5.jpg

Look at the difference of effort in the scan of Logan dodging a few lasers, compared to Spiderman dodging dozens. He would have to be written up to Spiderman to compare.

"Similar" is too vague a term, lifting 100 pounds is similar to lifting 150, you're doing the same thing generally, but not exactly and THAT is what makes the difference. Logan can move similarly faster to Peter, but not AS fast, especially not when he's in high gear. Which is covered well by below:

I have to write a paper or I am screwed becuase I need a 3.0 in order to assure that I can tranfer so I have to finish this later.

spiderman dodging those laser is impressive though logans done the same thing while holding a girl in his arms in (Wolverine #40)

jasonk3
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/128/wolverine1618qu4.jpg

Apolloknight
Is wolverine even as fast or agile as beast!? confused

Tha C-Master
That just proves that his speed is greater than Alpha Flight's. How do you gather from that that he's faster or as fast as Spider-Man when Spider-Man makes his living off of feats like that? And they aren't just once in awhile, top effort feats. Or written up feats, he does that casually.

capt it up
Not only does he rush him, but he takes 4 guys out in the process.
all from behind. They were far from taken out lol

Ptr_Grifin

You need your eye's checked, only one seems to have been hit from behind by Spider-man. And that's the guy in the white hood, who may have been turned around by his punch.

capt it up
I gotta bounce. sorry I don't have a scanner. I only have issue numbers and titles I do not own a scanner. I like issue and numbers better ay ways so I can look them up.

marvelprince
Cause the same Mr Fantastic has been able to overcome Wolverine multiple times in the past.

Not to mention MF saw him coming and still couldn't react to it, whereas in Enemy of the State Wolverine was the one with the element of surprise and still got overpowered

capt it up
You need your eye's checked, only one seems to have been hit from behind by Spider-man. And that's the guy in the white hood, who may have been turned around by his punch.

guy with the green hair was hit from behind as well as the green guy was hit while firing at some one esle.

If obvous those guys were not all attack spiderman

Tha C-Master
Cause the same Mr Fantastic has been able to overcome Wolverine multiple times in the past.

Not to mention MF saw him coming and still couldn't react to it, whereas in Enemy of the State Wolverine was the one with the element of surprise and still got overpowered That's another good point as well. Talking to other people helps bring to light things you don't think of when you are by yourself.

marvelprince
And they aren't just once in awhile, top effort feats. Or written up feats, he does that casually.

Exactly. Those are feats Spider-Man does before he's even had his coffee

Are we reading the same thing? I only say one person facing the other way and it seemed pretty clear it was momentum that carried him that way. And we aren't debatin strength and whether or not they characters stayed down. We are talking about speed of the attacks, as in so fast they couldn't react

capt it up

Not to mention MF saw him coming and still couldn't react to it, whereas in Enemy of the State Wolverine was the one with the element of surprise and still got overpowered

not he has not. He was once able to with the help of she hulk stop wolverien from killing him.

also in enemy of the state logan was the one who got ambushed. He teleported into the room and mister fantastic was flat against the ground. I fhe had ambush spiderman the way he did wolverine I am postive he never would of gotten out.

capt it up
now I really have to go. Keep up with the spiderman love I respond later when I have time. dam it 11 at night I am screwed lol.

Ptr_Grifin
guy with the green hair was hit from behind as well as the green guy was hit while firing at some one esle.

Yeah, you need your eyes checked. I will try and help you out though, here is a bigger version of that picture. If you notice that he starts with Bishop in the far background who is facing his direction when being hit. Now look at Doc Sampsons legs his body is twisting because of the hit. Radioactive Man is twisting because of Spidey's kick to the face.

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/6465/civilwar007009xj6.jpg

Apolloknight
Serious question, IS wolverine even as agile or as fast as beast!?

If not, whats the point of argues for wolverine's agility speed against spiderman?

Seeing as Spiderman>>>Beast.

Badabing
now I really have to go. Keep up with the spiderman love I respond later when I have time. dam it 11 at night I am screwed lol. So, you admit that Spidey has superior speed, agility and reflexes. Good for you Capt! cool There, case closed. shifty

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Serious question, IS wolverine even as agile or as fast as beast!?

If not, whats the point of argues for wolverine's agility speed against spiderman?

Seeing as Spiderman>>>Beast. Isn't Beast faster and more agile than Logan?

Either way, that scan seems pretty clear.

marvelprince

Doc Samson and Radioactive Man. If you look carefully you see that they are moving in the direction they've been hit. Spidey kicks to right DS moves right, he kicks to the left RM goes to left. All of them were just in a line and Spider-Man just ployed through them. Only one who looks like they were turning around at the time is Blizzard.

marvelprince
Thats for me tonight. I'll pick tomorrow

Tha C-Master
Same for me... I hope.

Badabing
Doc Samson and Radioactive Man. If you look carefully you see that they are moving in the direction they've been hit. Spidey kicks to right DS moves right, he kicks to the left RM goes to left. All of them were just in a line and Spider-Man just ployed through them. Only one who looks like they were turning around at the time is Blizzard. That's what I got from the scan. Spidey was just so fast. It was...amazing, no.....SPECTACULAR!

DigiMark007
Meh, who cares about that one scan, really? Their body of work should speak for itself.

With two amazingly well-known characters, anything less than a collective assessment would be doing injustice to the characters.

And I never really thought speed was an issue. The question in SM-vs-Wolverine has always been "Can Logan get 1-2 good slashes in before Spidey pummels him to death" because the speed argument was never in question.

To say that Wolverine is as fast as SM, or even close to it, is to give him 10/10 in a straight-up fight, which I think even Wolverine fans will admit isn't the case.

Seraphim XIII
There is actually an argument regarding who is faster between Spiderman and Wolverine?

Wolverine is a mutant with the ability to heal. He's a strong man, an excelled martial artist and he contains adamantium claws.

He's good. On the other hand, Spiderman is a SUPERHUMAN. He is stronger than Wolverine (Able to throw cars, stop trains and hold up rails and such), and is effectively faster. Spiderman is one of the quickest characters in the Marvel universe and has the Spider Sense ability which gives him an edge to his speed as well.

We've seen Spiderman dodge punches, kicks, lasers, bullets, cars, shields ... The works.

Wolverine is fast, but Spiderman is definitely faster and to argue that is almost too silly.

Badabing
It's recent proof of Spidey's speed, agility and reflexes. It's pertinent to the thread.

Rick/Genis
The fact is that Feats are sooooo subjective it's not even funny. Of course in a book that revolves around a character they're going to make them be able to do crazy amounts of things. What really matters is when you put two characters together, that's when you see the differences between eachother... Just check out Secret wars for an example stick out tongue

Soljer
Just tossing in my two pence;

Spiderman is, clearly, the faster of the two.

As far as a percentile? I don't have a clue, but I wouldn't put Spiderman in a whole 'nother LEAGUE when compared to the likes of Captain America, and Wolverine. These guys are the pinnacle of human perfection. Is Spidey a step above? Sure. Is he fast enough to EMBARRASS the two? Not in my opinion.

It's my opinion that someone of Captain America's speed or Wolverine's speed can keep up with Spiderman; an opinion that I have formed via the comparative speed feats all three have performed, and the fact that they have been portrayed as 'not outclassed' when they have actually came head to head.

Maybe I'm entirely wrong. That's just how I read the comics, erm.

Badabing
Originally posted by Soljer

As far as a percentile? I don't have a clue, but I wouldn't put Spiderman in a whole 'nother LEAGUE when compared to the likes of Captain America, and Wolverine. These guys are the pinnacle of human perfection. Is Spidey a step above? Sure. Is he fast enough to EMBARRASS the two? Not in my opinion.

It's my opinion that someone of Captain America's speed or Wolverine's speed can keep up with Spiderman; an opinion that I have formed via the comparative speed feats all three have performed, and the fact that they have been portrayed as 'not outclassed' when they have actually came head to head.

Maybe I'm entirely wrong. That's just how I read the comics, erm. nutnut

Rick/Genis

Maybe I'm entirely wrong. That's just how I read the comics, erm.

Secret Wars, my friend.... Secret Wars shifty

Soljer
nutnut
?

Badabing
? dur

Soljer
dur

sad.

Rick/Genis
sad.
laughing

Badabing
sad. stick out tongue J/K.

SpunkySmurph
nutsbluenutsrednutswhitenutsmoodynuts

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
nutsbluenutsrednutswhitenutsmoodynuts 1eye

Soljer
stick out tongue J/K.

big grin

Rick/Genis
big grin 1eye

SpunkySmurph
youpiyoupiyoupiyoupiyoupiyoupi

Rick/Genis
youpiyoupiyoupiyoupiyoupi

Rick/Genis
youpiyoupiyoupiyoupiyoupi 1eye

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Seraphim XIII
There is actually an argument regarding who is faster between Spiderman and Wolverine?

Wolverine is a mutant with the ability to heal. He's a strong man, an excelled martial artist and he contains adamantium claws.

He's good. On the other hand, Spiderman is a SUPERHUMAN. He is stronger than Wolverine (Able to throw cars, stop trains and hold up rails and such), and is effectively faster. Spiderman is one of the quickest characters in the Marvel universe and has the Spider Sense ability which gives him an edge to his speed as well.

We've seen Spiderman dodge punches, kicks, lasers, bullets, cars, shields ... The works.

Wolverine is fast, but Spiderman is definitely faster and to argue that is almost too silly.

Co-signed.

Seriously, Spidermans speed in comparison to Wolvies is just nuts... Logan's speed is Peak Human, but Spidey's is Super Human, where's the logical reason for comparison?

capt it up
Isn't Beast faster and more agile than Logan?

Either way, that scan seems pretty clear.
not likly seeing as how logan causly dodge beasts attack and KO him in a single pannel

capt it up
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Co-signed.

Seriously, Spidermans speed in comparison to Wolvies is just nuts... Logan's speed is Peak Human, but Spidey's is Super Human, where's the logical reason for comparison?
maybe , becuase logans not peakhuman and thats a myth developed on the kmc board.

capt it up
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Meh, who cares about that one scan, really? Their body of work should speak for itself.

With two amazingly well-known characters, anything less than a collective assessment would be doing injustice to the characters.

And I never really thought speed was an issue. The question in SM-vs-Wolverine has always been "Can Logan get 1-2 good slashes in before Spidey pummels him to death" because the speed argument was never in question.

To say that Wolverine is as fast as SM, or even close to it, is to give him 10/10 in a straight-up fight, which I think even Wolverine fans will admit isn't the case.

that was never the aurgement lol.

actaully it was pritty much decided if spiderman does not use webbing he loses the majority for sure.

capt it up
Doc Samson and Radioactive Man. If you look carefully you see that they are moving in the direction they've been hit. Spidey kicks to right DS moves right, he kicks to the left RM goes to left. All of them were just in a line and Spider-Man just ployed through them. Only one who looks like they were turning around at the time is Blizzard.
No if you look there facing side ways meaning they were never going to attack spiderman. It seems pritty clear they were going to or were attacking other oponets and spiderman hit them when they were not looking.

first it would make no sense for them to all waste time with spiderman when one is enough.

second why would they attack him in a straight line? Did they all jsut become retards?

third there not even facing spiderman there facing side was and seeing as how they were literally super heros every were they were most diffinetly attack other characters.

Rick/Genis
No if you look there facing side ways meaning they were never going to attack spiderman. It seems pritty clear they were going to or were attacking other oponets and spiderman hit them when they were not looking.

first it would make no sense for them to all waste time with spiderman when one is enough.

second why would they attack him in a straight line? Did they all jsut become retards?

third there not even facing spiderman there facing side was and seeing as how they were literally super heros every were they were most diffinetly attack other characters.

Who gives a shit if they were looking sideways?! The fact is they saw him coming... stop trying to obscure everything to take away from what spiderman did. It's a valid feat.

capt it up
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Who gives a shit if they were looking sideways?! The fact is they saw him coming... stop trying to obscure everything to take away from what spiderman did. It's a valid feat.

They did not see it comming that my point. They were not facing spiderman. They were not going to engage spiderman.

unless your trying to tell me they all ebcame retards. attack in a straight line makes a lot of sense roll eyes (sarcastic)

I am not taking any thign away from spiderman the fact is you are misreading the feat.

It impressive it just not as impressive as you all wish it was.

Seraphim XIII

actaully it was pritty much decided if spiderman does not use webbing he loses the majority for sure.

That's ridiculous too. He could just dodge Wolverine and lay it to him.

Wolverine is a tough mother f*cker, but Spiderman can f*cking bench press a Toyota laughing. He's powerful, extremely fast and he knows when Wolverine is going to hit and where. Not to mention Spidermans acrobatic finesse AND the webs.

capt it up

Seraphim XIII
Ever read #25 Wolverine VS Spiderman? You know, the comic where Spiderman defeats Wolverine?

Of course it doesn't. Why? You're a fanboy.

Oh no! Spiderman has been hit! GASP! Spiderman has stood against Superhumans. I'm sure a regular human hitting him will have little effect. Wolverine also had major troubles hitting Spidey in WVSSM.

Spiderman loses the majority?

E X P L A I N .

capt it up

Tha C-Master
not likly seeing as how logan causly dodge beasts attack and KO him in a single pannel Beast is supposed to be the most agile of the Xmen, I'm sure he's faster too, Wolverine does alot of things that aren't exactly logical.

maybe , becuase logans not peakhuman and thats a myth developed on the kmc board. No, Wolverine was always described as "the best a human can be".

When I first came, people had no problem saying Wolverine wasn't as fast as Spiderman, or that he was peak. But the longer I've been here, the more he gets overhyped. So I think that "superhuman" (besides healing) is a myth brought up on the boad.
Who gives a shit if they were looking sideways?! The fact is they saw him coming... stop trying to obscure everything to take away from what spiderman did. It's a valid feat. Pretty much, he laid it on them before they can react, it's nothing new to him in either universe really.

But all of this is pointless, this is just a way for people to sidetrack the debate when they said scans were needed.

So where's my proof beyond a reasonable doubt? I know I won't "make" you see that he's a notch faster, but I know that most of the objective debaters do. I just wanted to see what made Logan as fast as him, and I haven't just yet. erm

marvelprince

Actually I think it was you that decided that. I certainly don't agree with that assessment

How can you tell that after the fact that they've been hit? Thats pure conjecture on your part. Guess Reed was facing someone else too huh?

Obviously one wasn't enough cause he went through a few of them

Simple, they move in an he knocks them down. Not that hard really

Show me them facing somewhere else before Spider-Man hits them. If you line up all of Spider-Man's images you see the position of the characters matches up with Spider-Man's attacks. Doc Samson falls to the left when Spider-Man kicks to the left, Radioactive Man falls right when Spider-Man kicks right. Its common sense that you choose to ignore cause it hurts your arguement

Rick/Genis
Pretty much, he laid it on them before they can react, it's nothing new to him in either universe really.

But all of this is pointless, this is just a way for people to sidetrack the debate when they said scans were needed.

So where's my proof beyond a reasonable doubt? I know I won't "make" you see that he's a notch faster, but I know that most of the objective debaters do. I just wanted to see what made Logan as fast as him, and I haven't just yet. erm

I know, I was agreeing with you, bro.

Anyway, it proves that Logan isn't as fast as spiderman... as I'm sure if Someone went to a marvel executive saying "Is Wolverine faster than spiderman" he'd laugh and shut the door in your face... why? Because that's so 1eye it's not even funny...

jinzin
meh.. the spiderman feat in Civil War 7 was a pretty nice comemorative testament to the characterization of ol' petey boy.. but it's not THAT impressive all things considered...

I mean batman's done basically the same exact thing in Supes/Bats issue 4.. so I don't know who that stands as a point for superior speed over other streeters.. though it is impressive it's just not "proof" in THIS argument all things considered.

capt it up

Tha C-Master
I know, I was agreeing with you, bro.

Anyway, it proves that Logan isn't as fast as spiderman... as I'm sure if Someone went to a marvel executive saying "Is Wolverine faster than spiderman" he'd laugh and shut the door in your face... why? Because that's so 1eye it's not even funny... I know you were, I just don't feel like quoting 80 times. stick out tongue

The whole point of this was to be a good debate (not a bashfest or credibilty hurting) of the topic, but I still haven't seen these matching feats I've heard so much about. confused

Originally posted by jinzin
meh.. the spiderman feat in Civil War 7 was a pretty nice comemorative testament to the characterization of ol' petey boy.. but it's not THAT impressive all things considered...
Well I'm glad you agree that he can do so much more.

And Batman is generally brought up when he is around Superfoes, that explains how he dodges things they get hit by, or lives through things they get hit by.

Tha C-Master

Rick/Genis
All I'm going to say is this... FEAT Wise... they're near equals... but so is batman/captain america/nightwing/gambit and MANY others.

Reality does NOT = feats. Feats are just a good way of proving things on forums. The reality of the situation is that Spiderman has ALWAYS been known to be one of the fastest and most agile characters on marvel earth.

marvelprince

I mean batman's done basically the same exact thing in Supes/Bats issue 4.. so I don't know who that stands as a point for superior speed over other streeters.. though it is impressive it's just not "proof" in THIS argument all things considered.

Well this thread has sort of devolved in capt bashing the feat and saying that Spider-Man isn't fast enough to do it and that those guys were looking the other way and the rest of us arguing. Its not really a be-all end-all discusion or conclusive proof that Spider-Man is faster.

As I've said before characters have similar feats regardless of speed level at times and the best way is to look at them when presented together.

Alfheim
Secret Wars, my friend.... Secret Wars shifty

I think I know the scene your talking about, but apparently Wolverine has had an upgarde since then. It could also be argued as a low showing.

capt it up
You are being blind if you haven't. You posted a scan of logan dodging a few blasts, I posted him dodging about 80 while logan stood there.

So where are these so called matching feats, because noone else sees them?

have you read the issue? Logan sitting there means nothing when his body was full of purple goo.

oh and like I said I match it all ready

Wolverine issue 40: wolverine dodges beams of light many of them while holding a girl.

by the way he dodge more beams of light in that issue then spiderman dodged lasers in the MU issue.

capt it up
Logan has never once in comic been stated as peakhuman. prove it or stop saying it

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by Alfheim
I think I know the scene your talking about, but apparently Wolverine has had an upgarde since then. It could also be argued as a low showing. I know, it was a joke... hence the shifty eyes stick out tongue

I've actually been bashed.... hard, for even mentioning that feat before... it's still a cool feat for spiderman, though big grin

Tha C-Master
All I'm going to say is this... FEAT Wise... they're near equals... but so is batman/captain america/nightwing/gambit and MANY others.

Reality does NOT = feats. Feats are just a good way of proving things on forums. The reality of the situation is that Spiderman has ALWAYS been known to be one of the fastest and most agile characters on marvel earth. Which is my point entirely, we all pretty much know this if we just accept basic fact. People are just using feats to "show" things that they know themselves are illogical. I constantly prove how featwars are just circular/illogical argument, and Spiderman still won this featwar.

I think I know the scene your talking about, but apparently Wolverine has had an upgarde since then. It could also be argued as a low showing. So has Spiderman. shifty

jinzin

Reality does NOT = feats. Feats are just a good way of proving things on forums. The reality of the situation is that Spiderman has ALWAYS been known to be one of the fastest and most agile characters on marvel earth.

and no one said he wasn't.. but does that mean his speed trumps logan's or any other streeters to any serious degree?

no...

and reality DOES = feats in comic books I'm afraid...

We base our interpretations on what characters can and can't do in how we see them portrayed... the stats and character bios or mythos are nothing without the stories that got them there.

Tha C-Master
have you read the issue? Logan sitting there means nothing when his body was full of purple goo.

oh and like I said I match it all ready

Wolverine issue 40: wolverine dodges beams of light many of them while holding a girl.

by the way he dodge more beams of light in that issue then spiderman dodged lasers in the MU issue. No, post a scan, don't sidetrack the debate by saying "nuh uh". You posted Logan attacking a CIS cyclops who was scared, he'd own logan on the forum.

I want the scan up or a link, not a "I have tons more on me, but I have to go".

Logan has never once in comic been stated as peakhuman. prove it or stop saying it Don't try to reverse it on me, go and prove where he's stated as Superhuman. It's forum knowledge he's stated "at the top of human ability" in his character.

jinzin
Well this thread has sort of devolved in capt bashing the feat and saying that Spider-Man isn't fast enough to do it and that those guys were looking the other way and the rest of us arguing. Its not really a be-all end-all discusion or conclusive proof that Spider-Man is faster.

As I've said before characters have similar feats regardless of speed level at times and the best way is to look at them when presented together.

And even then, we have a problem in spiderman being faster than wolverine.

Tha C-Master
and no one said he wasn't.. but does that mean his speed trumps logan's or any other streeters to any serious degree?

no...

and reality DOES = feats in comic books I'm afraid...

We base our interpretations on what characters can and can't do in how we see them portrayed... the stats and character bios or mythos are nothing without the stories that got them there. No because Flash and other characters are vastly underwritten for the sake of a plot, while some characters are written up.

Messageboard is not a comic book.

Alfheim
I know, it was a joke... hence the shifty eyes stick out tongue

I've actually been bashed.... hard, for even mentioning that feat before... it's still a cool feat for spiderman, though big grin

Yes it is. Pawned the whole of the xmen.

So has Spiderman. shifty

Yeah. Anyway I think Spiderman is faster but not by a huge amount.

Tha C-Master

As I've said before characters have similar feats regardless of speed level at times and the best way is to look at them when presented together. It's really just excuses like I expected, "we like our feats, but you can't use yours".

And even then, we have a problem in spiderman being faster than wolverine. And that "we" is about 4 or five members who always defend Wolverine and STILL haven't matched the feats on the other page.

I thought you guys like posting scans. confused

jinzin
No because Flash and other characters are vastly underwritten for the sake of a plot, while some characters are written up.

Messageboard is not a comic book.

Assumption.. flash is affected by CIS..

Tha C-Master
Yes it is. Pawned the whole of the xmen.

Yeah. Anyway I think Spiderman is faster but not by a huge amount. And is that still a good amount enough to be a threat when he is going all out?

marvelprince
And even then, we have a problem in spiderman being faster than wolverine.

How? Presented together we still see Spider-Man flipping circles around him etc. Even in their fights if Logan was at fast as Spider-Man then Spider-man would be dead.

Tha C-Master
Assumption.. flash is affected by CIS.. Fact. Flash is affected by PIS or his books would be very short.

Hence them slowing him down for entertainment value, or Spidersense not going off every time he's attacked (or even half of it).

Tha C-Master
How? Presented together we still see Spider-Man flipping circles around him etc. Even in their fights if Logan was at fast as Spider-Man then Spider-man would be dead. Pretty much.

capt it up
No, post a scan, don't sidetrack the debate by saying "nuh uh". You posted Logan attacking a CIS cyclops who was scared, he'd own logan on the forum.

I want the scan up or a link, not a "I have tons more on me, but I have to go".

Don't try to reverse it on me, go and prove where he's stated as Superhuman. It's forum knowledge he's stated "at the top of human ability" in his character.

again with the whole side track thing. I nto side trackign any thing I don OWN A ****ING SCANNER. OR DID YOU NTO HERE ME THE FIRST % ****ING TIMES?

ya it cis becuase it a wolverien feat, but of course the electro spiderman is fine.

when the **** have I ever said I have tons more one me, but I have to go? you act as if it an excuse and I don't actaully have to go.

what the forum thinks and what is fact is not the same thing

wolverine was stated in ultimate x-men guide in the back to have spiderman level stats. He strength was altered when he was put on the uncanny x-men and he was given a healing factor as well as real claws.

He was also stated in hulks ulitimate guide as superhuman strength.

He never once been stated in a single comic as peakhuman.

jinzin
And that "we" is about 4 or five members who always defend Wolverine and STILL haven't matched the feats on the other page.

I thought you guys like posting scans. confused

No need to be uncivil. I haven't even started that yet. wink

what feats are you talking about?
What feats do you think need to be matched here?

capt it up
also **** you c-master.

please report it I really don't care I not taking your shit about how I am purposly side track and some other bull shit I would neevr purposly do. Now the fact I don't have a scanner is a big deal when it a known ****ing fact. Honestly if your gunna be an ass whole go f your self.

jinzin
How? Presented together we still see Spider-Man flipping circles around him etc. Even in their fights if Logan was at fast as Spider-Man then Spider-man would be dead.

No if logan stopped holding back spiderman would be dead...

cemetery, rooftop, training session, punisher fight...
Wolverine had ample oppurtunity to kill spiderman in any one of these encounters.. he didn't.

I ask you were you've EVER see spiderman flipping circles around wolverine because frankly I haven't...
but I've only seen every encounter the two have had between them so what do I know?

Rick/Genis
feats that you will no doubt attack the credibility of instead of showing feats to prove it wrong..

Tha C-Master

Wolverine had ample oppurtunity to kill spiderman in any one of these encounters.. he didn't.

I ask you were you've EVER see spiderman flipping circles around wolverine because frankly I haven't...
but I've only seen every encounter the two have had between them so what do I know? That's funny because Spiderman held back alot more in the same matches. laughing

capt it up

What feats do you think need to be matched here?
issue numbers and tiltes arnt good enough lol. They want me to magically grow a scanner out of my ass.

jinzin
Fact. Flash is affected by PIS or his books would be very short.

Hence them slowing him down for entertainment value, or Spidersense not going off every time he's attacked (or even half of it).

Again what more specifically are you reffering to?

I have a feeling something about boomerangs is coming.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rick/Genis
also **** you c-master.

please report it I really don't care I not taking your shit about how I am purposly side track and some other bull shit I would neevr purposly do. Now the fact I don't have a scanner is a big deal when it a known ****ing fact. Honestly if your gunna be an ass whole go f your self. he's not really being an anus-hole... you're just overreacting...

jinzin
feats that you will no doubt attack the credibility of instead of showing feats to prove it wrong..

erm

capt it up
he's not really being an anus-hole... you're just overreacting...
really and who asked your opinion? I certainly did not.

jinzin
That's funny because Spiderman held back alot more in the same matches. laughing

no expression

clearly....

"I've given him everything I've got."

whistling

Tha C-Master
also **** you c-master.

please report it I really don't care I not taking your shit about how I am purposly side track and some other bull shit I would neevr purposly do. Now the fact I don't have a scanner is a big deal when it a known ****ing fact. Honestly if your gunna be an ass whole go f your self. Calm down dude, my point is that you wanted to use scans and then you say "nuh uh". People always say I don't use them (I don't have a scanner or I'm usually to busy to remember). But I still post them. Use the respect thread or something, it doesn't matter. It just seems like you do that, like with Magic Attack when he went through the work for the scans and he waited for you, and you didn't return to the thread. erm

If you wish to be mad at me over a comic discussion, be that way. But I'm not hurt in the least, and as usual I didn't start it. big grin

What feats do you think need to be matched here? 1. Truth hurts. wink

2. Just read the thread, this isn't meant to be a bashfest, this is meant to be simple.

Tha C-Master
Again what more specifically are you reffering to?

I have a feeling something about boomerangs is coming.. roll eyes (sarcastic) Damn those boomerangs. laughing

Rick/Genis
really and who asked your opinion? I certainly did not.

Overreaction again... aren't forums meant to entertain? If you can't take things civilly, then maybe you don't belong here wink

capt it up
Calm down dude, my point is that you wanted to use scans and then you say "nuh uh".

If you wish to be mad at me over a comic discussion, be that way. But I'm not hurt in the least, and as usual I didn't start it. big grin

1. Truth hurts. wink

2. Just read the thread, this isn't meant to be a bashfest, this is meant to be simple.

no I never once said I wanted scanns I actaully stated that I don't own a scanner on 5 occcassions and even asked for issue numbers and titles instead.

so really if your going to state I said some thing make sure it right.

oh and you did start it with that bull shit smart ass remarks about how I am changing subjects and all that other bogus crap.

capt it up
Overreaction again... aren't forums meant to entertain? If you can't take things civilly, then maybe you don't belong here wink
and maybe your annoying as hell all the time? Really I think you may poissably be more annoying then metal max. so have a fun day

Tha C-Master
no I never once said I wanted scanns I actaully stated that I don't own a scanner on 5 occcassions and even asked for issue numbers and titles instead.

so really if your going to state I said some thing make sure it right. I'm sure you did (or say post feats, which is the same thing), on the very first page.

I didn't want to do it at first but I did. This is another classic example of why I don't like this forum. People can say what they want about me, and I can take it, but when I defend myself I'm this evil, arrogant person who is out to get everyone.

If you are going to discredit our feats without posting your own then there's no point to post, I will say that. I will be blunt about it. But I'm about to log off because this discussion isn't going anywhere but into a "nuh-uh" argument. I think the point has been made for now.

Alfheim
And is that still a good amount enough to be a threat when he is going all out?

Yesss, but the problem is that eventhough that was a good showing from Spiderman, there have been other fights were Wolverine has done better.

There some scans which show Wolverine and Spiderman fighting on a rooftop....im sorry but it looks like Wolverine made Spiderman look pretty stupid.

marvelprince

but I've only seen every encounter the two have had between them so what do I know?

laughing out loud I'm sure Wolverine had ample opportunity to kill Spider-Man in those fights, but he couldn't even though he was serious about it, which leads me to believe that he can't.

Cept for the training session, which I don't count as a feat for either cause they were sparring and then Logan wasn't to defend himself after.

Guess it depends on your viewpoint though. Back to the graveyard fight though, remember all those unaswered blows to Wolverine's face (stay with me, whether or not they were effective or not proves Spider-Man does have the speed advantage)

Rick/Genis

so really if your going to state I said some thing make sure it right.

oh and you did start it with that bull shit smart ass remarks about how I am changing subjects and all that other bogus crap. I counted one... but I'm a nitpicky fellah stick out tongue

marvelprince
he's not really being an anus-hole... you're just overreacting... Originally posted by capt it up
and maybe your annoying as hell all the time? Really I think you may poissably be more annoying then metal max. so have a fun day

Lets take it easy guys. No need for this to devolve into a flame war or to let ourselves get worked up.

Tha C-Master
Well back on topic though, (if we are going to make this a feat thread).

Someone post a feat, I want to see some good stuff. stick out tongue

capt it up
I'm sure you did (or say post feats, which is the same thing), on the very first page.

I didn't want to do it at first but I did. This is another classic example of why I don't like this forum. People can say what they want about me, and I can take it, but when I defend myself I'm this evil, arrogant person who is out to get everyone.

If you are going to discredit our feats without posting your own then there's no point to post, I will say that. I will be blunt about it. But I'm about to log off because this discussion isn't going anywhere but into a "nuh-uh" argument. I think the point has been made for now.

no post feats implies either issue and title or scanns. feats are either. tiltie and scanns are actaully superior info gven the fact that scanns are decieving

what did I say to you? Nothing. I don't say random crap like your changing the subject or some stupid crap like that I never do it. when people do shit liek that and try to imply I am lieing or simply chnage the subject I get pissed off becuase it not only run, but ti bull shit that I don't do.

you stating that implies you think you or nothing of me and that jsut pissed me fof more. I like crap like that as an insult. hell you could tell me to got **** off and I would hardly care, but crap like that pisses me off.

again I posted my feat the issue and titlie you have to go and look it up your self

Rick/Genis
and maybe your annoying as hell all the time? Really I think you may poissably be more annoying then metal max. so have a fun day No need to get snippy. If all you're going to do is get hot headed, then all I'm say is: There's no need for you to post at all... plus, your swearing is offending the kids.

jinzin

I glanced through it..

All I saw was the feat from Civil War 7: which I already disproved as definitive proof in this debate.

The spiderman dodging electro's blasts feat: in regards to this we've seen wolverine dodge living lightning. He may not have produced the same amount of consisant agility there.. but at that point he didn't need to....

still it stands.. spiderman's fast enough to dodge electric currents; so to was wolverine.

And then the feat from MTU (what is that? 23 I think)...
Meh, Spiderman's hard to shoot and agile.. it's a good feat to show that he's hard to shoot.. and extremely agile.. it's not a good feat to show him faster than wolverine.. wolverine's dodged beams before too.. it's not a big deal. Hell he was noncholantly hopping around lazers as early as uncanny 106 and said it wasn't even hard for him to do.

Did that feat prove spiderman's faster? No not really....
Let's also not forget how evil Iron man plucked spidey out of the air in that encounter as well.. it's really not a good speed feat of speed concerning h2h situations as much as dodging blasts that's for damned sure...

did I miss any?

capt it up
No need to get snippy. If all you're going to do is get hot headed, then all I'm say is: There's no need for you to post at all... plus, your swearing is offending the kids.
ya maybe you should kick the kids in the face and then............ Happy Dance

Rick/Genis
Once again... feat wise, I imagine they're the same... but I don't think that was the point of this thread... maybe I'm wrong.

Newjak
I glanced through it..

All I saw was the feat from Civil War 7: which I already disproved as definitive proof in this debate.

The spiderman dodging electro's blasts feat: in regards to this we've seen wolverine dodge living lightning. He may not have produced the same amount of consisant agility there.. but at that point he didn't need to....

still it stands.. spiderman's fast enough to dodge electric currents; so to was wolverine.

And then the feat from MTU (what is that? 23 I think)...
Meh, Spiderman's hard to shoot and agile.. it's a good feat to show that he's hard to shoot.. and extremely agile.. it's not a good feat to show him faster than wolverine.. wolverine's dodged beams before too.. it's not a big deal. Hell he was noncholantly hopping around lazers as early as uncanny 106 and said it wasn't even hard for him to do.

Did that feat prove spiderman's faster? No not really....
Let's also not forget how evil Iron man plucked spidey out of the air in that encounter as well.. it's really not a good speed feat of speed concerning h2h situations as much as dodging blasts that's for damned sure...

did I miss any? Why doesn't the scan from CW count stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
no post feats implies either issue and title or scanns. feats are either. tiltie and scanns are actaully superior info gven the fact that scanns are decieving

what did I say to you? Nothing. I don't say random crap like your changing the subject or some stupid crap like that I never do it. when people do shit liek that and try to imply I am lieing or simply chnage the subject I get pissed off becuase it not only run, but ti bull shit that I don't do.

you stating that implies you think you or nothing of me and that jsut pissed me fof more. I like crap like that as an insult. hell you could tell me to got **** off and I would hardly care, but crap like that pisses me off.

again I posted my feat the issue and titlie you have to go and look it up your self Change the subject, that's definitely you guys.

2. You seem frustrated for the feats that haven't been debunked.

3. You have a tendency to go "I'll prove it later" and never show up.

capt it up
jinzin your not allowed to use comic numbers and titles because there accurate information you can only use decieving scanns angel

Rick/Genis
jinzin your not allowed to use comic numbers and titles because there accurate information you can only use decieving scanns angel well it helps to visualize things, since we don't all have every issue known to man...

capt it up
Change the subject, that's definitely you guys.

2. You seem frustrated for the feats that haven't been debunked.

3. You have a tendency to go "I'll prove it later" and never show up.

bull shit to both of them. ecpt on your site since you always tell me to not bother.

actaully I mdebunk your feats it not my fault you don't allow issue numbers and titles as evidence. which by the way it is.

I also do not purposly change the subject ever in a heated debate. again you think so little of me how funny.

jinzin
laughing out loud I'm sure Wolverine had ample opportunity to kill Spider-Man in those fights, but he couldn't even though he was serious about it, which leads me to believe that he can't.

So when spiderman's unconcious on the ground and logan doesn't follow through with a deathblow... he can't kill spidey.

When he punches spiderman in the face with his claws retracted.. he can't kill spidey.

When he backhand spiderman in the face with claws retracted.. he can't kill spidey...

When he snatches spiderman by the throat and shoves his claws infront of spiderman's face.. he can't kill spidey....

So even though he has ample oppurtunity to kill spiderman and CHOOSES not to do so, that thereby means he's incapible of it?

wow.... no expression

just... wow....

I guess Venom must be friggin delusional when he thinks he can kill spiderman just because he's left him unconcious or humiliated on a dozen different occasions.

Cept for the training session, which I don't count as a feat for either cause they were sparring and then Logan wasn't to defend himself after.

You honestly think logan was trying to? What the f**k?

In spite of "I deserve this"? ..... hmmmm erm

Guess it depends on your viewpoint though. Back to the graveyard fight though, remember all those unaswered blows to Wolverine's face (stay with me, whether or not they were effective or not proves Spider-Man does have the speed advantage)

Again, and "stay with me" here... just because logan CHOSE not to react... that makes spiderman faster?

jinzin
Originally posted by Newjak
Why doesn't the scan from CW count stick out tongue

mad

capt it up
well it helps to visualize things, since we don't all have every issue known to man...

looking them up is easy as hell.

also the visual can some times be qutie decieving. Take spidermans speed blizt the one were the guy in the cape is there. You would think the guy in the cape was a meta human, but he not.

Alfheim
So when spiderman's unconcious on the ground and logan doesn't follow through with a deathblow... he can't kill spidey.

When he punches spiderman in the face with his claws retracted.. he can't kill spidey.

When he backhand spiderman in the face with claws retracted.. he can't kill spidey...

When he snatches spiderman by the throat and shoves his claws infront of spiderman's face.. he can't kill spidey....

So even though he has ample oppurtunity to kill spiderman and CHOOSES not to do so, that thereby means he's incapible of it?

That sounds reasonable to me.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>