Geese Howard vs M. Bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Showdown of the Bosses

Geese Howard, in his bravado (and in a drunken stupor) has bragged that no one - not even General M. Bison - could defeat him in combat (he must have been playing Chakan to come up with that).

Unfortunately, someone has heard Geese's boast, and have told Bison. Deciding to take a break from his world domination routine, the dreaded Man in Red hops on his VTOL and makes a trip to Southtown.

Upon arriving, he sends Vega to Geese Tower with a message...and a challenge.

"I, Bison, Lord of Shadowlaw, Master of the Psycho Power, challenge you to a match. You claim to be better than me, so prove it."

Geese accepts the challenge. The match is to take place at Krauser's castle.

Bison is in his Alpha 3 version and Geese is at his strongest KOF version, which means he can't counter any super moves.

Remulous
Bison all day long. If Terry beat Geese then there is no reason why Bison can't. That teleportation will really come in handy.Geese will put up a decent fight though.

Sado22
Nightmare Geese VS. SFA3 Bison.
Godtier VS. Godtier.

I would go with Geese on this one since not only can he throw like several projectiles at once, he can teleport, his speed is massive, his power is immense and he can counter ANYTHING. Not to mention how almost all his moves are loaded with ki blasts. No hope for Bison.

oh and Remulus, SFA3 Bison was forced to retreat by a shoryuken by Ryu...what makes you think Geese's double reppuken won't have the same effect.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Remulous
I go with Bison becuase not only can he throw powerful mind warping progectiles he can teleport, he is also faster then Gesse. His power is greater, he controls dozens of people all at once and fought Sagat, Sakura, Ryu, and Ken at the same time, and was winning. Sagat, Ken or Ryu could beat Geese by themselves. Not to mention Bison is eternal with the Psycho Drive. All his attacks, even the normal ones, are loaded with Psycho Power. He can fly, has a screen filling hyper and psychic abilities, like mind control. The guy doesn't even walk toward his opponenets, he floats. His intro has him coming out of the sky on Psycho Fire. He can also teleport projectiles back at his opponenets.

Oh and Sado, the Shoryuken Ryu did would've killed Geese. If you've seen what Geese's Reppuken did to Bison in their CVS intro you would know that the Reppuken is a mere trifle to Bison. And that was the SF2 Bison. No hope for Geese.

Sado22
you know it wasn't too long ago that you were telling me that the CVSS intros don't mean squat.

besides that, there is no proof that the shoryuken ryu did would kill Geese. so no judgements. however, safe bet is Geese's moves will have more damage since he's GODTIER unlike Ryu who isn't. now don't tell me that Ryu's moves are more damaging than a godtier. siince a nongodtier sent Bison packing, i assume a godtier would make him his bidge.
Nightmare Geese is immortal (since this guy wants to talk about the strongest version than it would be FFRB2 Nightmare Geese who is only a dream boss but still it is mainly Geese with the immortality of the scroll....the bit that he couldn't finish thanx to Terry's timely interruption).he can't die. he's immortal. Period.

Bison can't die according to you, yet he sure as hell can blow up and be beaten. not to mention how he got killed by Akuma in SF2. Heck ROSE beat him in SFA2. And Guile/Chunli beat him SF2 (barring possibility that he got jumped by Gouki prior to the fight). also Psycho power didn't help much against Ryu now did it? nor did it help him when Rose was shoving her shawl up his "psycho channel" in SFA2.

not to mention the stuff you're talking about "controlling people at once" seems off. i assume your talking about the dolls and since i don't know too much about them off the top of my head, i'll take your word for it.

the bit about "fighting sagat, sakura, ryu and ken" is also off because once Ryu did shoryuken he ran home crying.

the flying bit is true but what's your point? we are talking hand to hand combat aren't we?

his screen filling powers don't mean much since they are ingame. besides ingame Raging storm is a damn tidal wave.

mind control...when was the last time it got him anywhere. if ryu wasn't such a mentally twisted loser, it wouldn't have worked on him anyway.

him floating is given since you said he flys. dah.

Psycho fire...not too impressive again cuz Geese is covered in it the WHOLE TIME. N.Geese is always covered in ki flames and his shadow (or whatever it is) is ki flames too. also if i remember correct, even NGeese is floating thought i can't be sure.

he can teleport projectiles back at his opponents...i don't remember that. when was it?....but i'll take your word for it.

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Major Snafu
Bison is in his Alpha 3 version and Geese is at his strongest KOF version, which means he can't counter any super moves.

Sorry Sado, no Nightmare Geese for you! stick out tongue

Sado22
oh...my bad.
then Bison pwns Geese without a doubt.

~Sado

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Sado22
you know it wasn't too long ago that you were telling me that the CVSS intros don't mean squat.

I like the CVS intros myself, to be personally honest. My favorites include:

1. Chun Li vs Yamazaki ('Zaki smacking Hon Fu with the Snake Arm was hilarious)

2. Guile vs. Rugal (The Guile Statue was a nice touch.)

3. Mai vs Chun Li (TWO Chun Lis?! WTF?)

4. Iori vs Bison (Iori misses Bison with the Yami Barai)

5. Geese vs Bison (Another way of getting rid of the cape)

6. Ryu vs Ryo (AOF intro)

7. Yuri vs Ryo (Yuri embarassing the hell out of Ryo.)

TricksterPriest
I'm giving you mad props for actually knowing and possibly playing "Chakan: The Forever Ma." big grin thumb up I personally liked Iori&Kyo's intro, and Rugal's intro with Bison.

I'd say Bison "PSYCHO CRUSHAAAAAA!!!"'s Geese to oblivion. That screen filling super was ungodly powerful. messed

brainchild81
Geese gets the sh*t beat out of him and learns how real non-jobber bosses fightsad

Major Snafu
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm giving you mad props for actually knowing and possibly playing "Chakan: The Forever Man." big grin thumb up

Played it? I beat the damn game. Too bad Chakan got screwed over by Death.

Chakan: The mocking laugh of the dark one...Death!

Death: Chakan, it has taken you a long time to come to this...

Chakan: You said...you said when all of the beasts of the dark were slain, then I would have my rest.

Death: (laughs) Let me now show you the totality of your curse, Chakan. Look above you. See the countless stars above...each surrounded by worlds like yours...each surrounded with supernatual evils. There are so many and so far away, and you are stuck on this mote of dust waiting to reach them...waiting such a long, long time...waiting forever...

Cue the Chakan death scream.

Remulous

besides that, there is no proof that the shoryuken ryu did would kill Geese. so no judgements. however, safe bet is Geese's moves will have more damage since he's GODTIER unlike Ryu who isn't. now don't tell me that Ryu's moves are more damaging than a godtier. siince a nongodtier sent Bison packing, i assume a godtier would make him his bidge.
Nightmare Geese is immortal (since this guy wants to talk about the strongest version than it would be FFRB2 Nightmare Geese who is only a dream boss but still it is mainly Geese with the immortality of the scroll....the bit that he couldn't finish thanx to Terry's timely interruption).he can't die. he's immortal. Period.

Bison can't die according to you, yet he sure as hell can blow up and be beaten. not to mention how he got killed by Akuma in SF2. Heck ROSE beat him in SFA2. And Guile/Chunli beat him SF2 (barring possibility that he got jumped by Gouki prior to the fight). also Psycho power didn't help much against Ryu now did it? nor did it help him when Rose was shoving her shawl up his "psycho channel" in SFA2.

not to mention the stuff you're talking about "controlling people at once" seems off. i assume your talking about the dolls and since i don't know too much about them off the top of my head, i'll take your word for it.

the bit about "fighting sagat, sakura, ryu and ken" is also off because once Ryu did shoryuken he ran home crying.

the flying bit is true but what's your point? we are talking hand to hand combat aren't we?

his screen filling powers don't mean much since they are ingame. besides ingame Raging storm is a damn tidal wave.

mind control...when was the last time it got him anywhere. if ryu wasn't such a mentally twisted loser, it wouldn't have worked on him anyway.

him floating is given since you said he flys. dah.

Psycho fire...not too impressive again cuz Geese is covered in it the WHOLE TIME. N.Geese is always covered in ki flames and his shadow (or whatever it is) is ki flames too. also if i remember correct, even NGeese is floating thought i can't be sure.

he can teleport projectiles back at his opponents...i don't remember that. when was it?....but i'll take your word for it.

~Sado They don't mean squat, I was just saying that that is how it would be.

Bison is GODTIER, higher then Geese, seeing how bison took on 3 high tier characters and Geese lost to 1, every fricken time. Bison was hurt by the Shoryuken, mainly because it caught him off guard, and he was already weakened from fighting 3 other people, all of whom would solo Geese(except Sakura).

Geese was never immortal, he never got the full power of the scrolls, so that argument is dead, especially since he was KILLED by Terry. The version of Bison I'm talking about actually happened in the SF storyline.

SFA3 Bison can't die, he can only be killed when he is striped of the Psycho Drive, in SFA3 Bison has the Psycho Drive. Every knows that. Bison got nuked and still didn't die> Geese fell off a building and died. And in SF2 Gouki killed Bison in the middle of a fight, he totally caught Bison off guard(he probably would've killed Bison anyway). And Gouki would destroy Geese. You act like it's bad to lose to Rose, do you even know how powerful she is? You don't. She is like the 3rd strongest person in Alpha.(Not counting Ingrid). I don't know why you keep bringing this Ryu thing up because Bison was, 1 distracted and 2, weakened. Ryu will solo Geese and Rose is very powerful, her Soul Power can rival the Psycho Power.

Once again, Bison was dopple ganged and each character involved will scrape Geese(except Sakura). Meanwhile Geese got crushed by the same 1 damn character he always gets f**ked up by...Terry B.

It's a hand to hand fight, Bison can fly, it's his own power, it does not involve any outside forces. He can fly Geese up a few stories and drop him. Geese will die the way he dies best...falling.

From what the story says, Bison's mind control only failed him a few times, and they were all from interference from outside forces.

The projectile teleport happened in the SF2 movie.

It would be a decent fight but, not even N.Geese(the one that ACTUALLY HAPPENED, not that what if he had all the powers of the Jin Scroll crap) can beat Bison. Because if that's the case, I can use the MVC Bison and it would definitely be over.

Superboy Prime
Like Bison or Capcom give a flying **** about SNK's godtiers.

BTW bringing the Ryu Shoryuken at the end of SFA3 only strengthens Bison's side since Bison prior to that took out the dolls, fought Sagat(a high tier who can arguably give Terry a run for his money), Ken Masters and even fought Rose...Sakura is a bit silly though. Always wondered why Capcom had her do that...fan service I guess. Anyways as I was saying the Ryu shoryuken argument just aids Bison when you take into consideration everything that had to be done to put Bison down...until SF 2 anyways.

Remulous
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Like Bison or Capcom give a flying **** about SNK's godtiers.

BTW bringing the Ryu Shoryuken at the end of SFA3 only strengthens Bison's side since Bison prior to that took out the dolls, fought Sagat(a high tier who can arguably give Terry a run for his money), Ken Masters and even fought Rose...Sakura is a bit silly though. Always wondered why Capcom had her do that...fan service I guess. Anyways as I was saying the Ryu shoryuken argument just aids Bison when you take into consideration everything that had to be done to put Bison down...until SF 2 anyways. EEEXXXactly!

BTW, the best CVS intro IMO, is Ryu VS Kyo and Terry VS Ken

Superboy Prime
The Ken vs Terry intro always makes me grin. Gotta love the charisma those 2 characters have.

Remulous
I think Terry could be Ken's slightly older brother. It's strange how Capcom really likes Terry and SNK really likes Ken.

Sado22
wait, you said he was godtier so why was he "tired" all of a sudden. also Geese lost to Terry when Terry went berserker...thinkg evil ryu in the sense that his "darker side" took hold of him. regular terry was being smacked around. it was only till Andy almost got killed, that Terry snapped. by going Berserk Terry probably is godtier or atleast a very high tier himself.
not to mention that this is AT LEAST the 30th time i'm saying this. Nightmare Geese was practically killing Terry.
Ryu didn't become Evil ryu to "hurt" bison now did he? i odn't have a problem with heroes beating godtier bosses, but i you like to get all realistic, why in the world did normal ryu develop enough power to hurt a godtier? how much sense does that make? at least Terry went berserker which was his more powered up level!

dude, i already said that Terry (too conveniently btw) happened to arrive at the moment when geese was about to attain the "immortality" bit. hence he wasn't immortal when he fought Terry. hence the reason why he was killed.

i know he can't die...i was talking about how he was beaten regardless and even force to run away like a sissy.
and it wasn't a nuke...not to mention if your immaterial then being exposed to nuke means squat since, well, your immaterial. Bison's soul is what is laden with psycho power not his body. i'd like to see SF2 Bison survive falling off a skyrise. sad loser ran away even as a godtier.

Gouki killing Geese is understood. though if Nightmare Geese is the one of the full power of scrolls, Gouki is a goner. Immortal!

no i don't think its bad that he lost to Rose. you were making it sound like he is unbeatable and i was merely reminding you that he lost to many people, including Rose. you talk about jobbing: well, what is a godtier doing losing to someone who is not even in the top three tiers? atleast SNK has the boss job the hero.

3 people who are not godtier or even hightiers (with the exception of Sagat).
Geese lost to someone who, from all evidence, may be godtier himself. Terry Bogard is highesttier in FF series and one of the higher tiers in the KoF universe. Terry gone berserk is like Evil ryu. last time i checked, wasn't evil Ryu supposed to be as strong (or stronger) than Gouki during SFA days.
also N.Geese was curbstomping Andy and Terry together. these two are the higher tiers in FF and KoF in the regular cast (barring bosses cuz bosses in KoF are insanely powerful). While Bison ran away screaming because he had to go against 3 not-so-hightiers, Geese stood and fought TWO highest tiers of the game and still whacked them around, laughed and was about to kill them both hadn't it been for Terry going berserk.
when andy was almost killed, Terry lost it and went berserker. the berserker version is OBVIOUSLY stronger than regular Terry as regular Terry was being stomped badly. so....am i a genius to figure out that since Terry is hightier in the SNK universe, Terry gone berserk may very well be a higher tier still...possibly even godtier since he was able to defeat a godtier?
proove me wrong, i dare yousmile

get real. i'm sure Geese will stand there and let him do it....though he can not only counter it, but with all his throws and locks, he can break Bison's bones. Bison doesn't even have holds.

which wasn't canon. geese could do raging storm in the anime and wreck the whole forest. the strongest thing Bison did in the anime was get smacked by a double hadouken and do what he does best...blow up screaming like a bidge rolling on floor laughing

you're entitled to your opinion rem.
like i said, regular Geese against SFA bison is screwed badly.
however, SF2 Geese and regular Bison is fair.
Nightmare Geese againt Alpha Bison again i favor Geese, cuz at the very least he lost to godtier/very hightier....bison ran away not so hightiers and sakura, who needs to have a tier in the negatives laughing out loud

pretty much back at you...why would SNK care about Capcom and their I-am-godtier-who-runs-away-like-a-sissy-lets-heroes-win-and-jobs-even-those-who-aren't-heroes "godtiers" anyway big grin

not reallly. Bison fought the dolls AFTER running away from Ryu and gang. pretty much strengthens his side my @$$...the guy ran away from three people though he is godtier and then comes and picks a fight with little girls just so that he can feel more like a man....what do you expect from someone whose clones happen to be girls?roll eyes (sarcastic)

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Remulous
wait, you said he was godtier so why was he "tired" all of a sudden. also Geese lost to Terry when Terry went berserker...thinkg evil ryu in the sense that his "darker side" took hold of him. regular terry was being smacked around. it was only till Andy almost got killed, that Terry snapped. by going Berserk Terry probably is godtier or atleast a very high tier himself.
not to mention that this is AT LEAST the 30th time i'm saying this. Nightmare Geese was practically killing Terry.
Ryu didn't become Evil ryu to "hurt" bison now did he? i odn't have a problem with heroes beating godtier bosses, but i you like to get all realistic, why in the world did normal ryu develop enough power to hurt a godtier? how much sense does that make? at least Terry went berserker which was his more powered up level!

i know he can't die...i was talking about how he was beaten regardless and even force to run away like a sissy.
and it wasn't a nuke...not to mention if your immaterial then being exposed to nuke means squat since, well, your immaterial. Bison's soul is what is laden with psycho power not his body. i'd like to see SF2 Bison survive falling off a skyrise. sad loser ran away even as a godtier.

no i don't think its bad that he lost to Rose. you were making it sound like he is unbeatable and i was merely reminding you that he lost to many people, including Rose. you talk about jobbing: well, what is a godtier doing losing to someone who is not even in the top three tiers? atleast SNK has the boss job the hero.

3 people who are not godtier or even hightiers (with the exception of Sagat).
Geese lost to someone who, from all evidence, may be godtier himself. Terry Bogard is highesttier in FF series and one of the higher tiers in the KoF universe. Terry gone berserk is like Evil ryu. last time i checked, wasn't evil Ryu supposed to be as strong (or stronger) than Gouki during SFA days.

get real. i'm sure Geese will stand there and let him do it....though he can not only counter it, but with all his throws and locks, he can break Bison's bones. Bison doesn't even have holds.

which wasn't canon. geese could do raging storm in the anime and wreck the whole forest. the strongest thing Bison did in the anime was get smacked by a double hadouken and do what he does best...blow up screaming like a bidge rolling on floor laughing

you're entitled to your opinion rem.
like i said, regular Geese against SFA bison is screwed badly.
however, SF2 Geese and regular Bison is fair.
Nightmare Geese againt Alpha Bison again i favor Geese, cuz at the very least he lost to godtier/very hightier....bison ran away not so hightiers and sakura, who needs to have a tier in the negatives laughing out loud

pretty much back at you...why would SNK care about Capcom and their I-am-godtier-who-runs-away-like-a-sissy-lets-heroes-win-and-jobs-even-those-who-aren't-heroes "godtiers" anyway big grin

not reallly. Bison fought the dolls AFTER running away from Ryu and gang. pretty much strengthens his side my @$$...the guy ran away from three people though he is godtier and then comes and picks a fight with little girls just so that he can feel more like a man....what do you expect from someone whose clones happen to be girls?roll eyes (sarcastic)

~The Invincible Sado-sama You truly misunderstood what happened in the fight between Bison and the others. It's not like Ryu snapped out of it and said let me take Bison 1 on 1. He ran in and Shoryukened Bison while he was getting jumped. And Bison was fighting 3 High tiers and 1 mid low tier at once. Sagat Ryu and Ken were on the 2nd highest tier because there is no one in SFA who is not god tier who can beat them(except Charlie...maybe and Guile, who would probably stale mate normal Ryu or have a slight edge). SNK godteir is alot easier to be in then Capcom's. Hell, 3rd Strike Ryu would be SNK godteir, no joke. Geese got whipped and killed by 1 SNK godteir<while Bison took on 3 Capcom high tiers, and still didn't die. Geese got killed by Terry, Terry can not beat Bison, that should tell you everything.

Bison would most definitely survive falling off a sky rise. Geese is the sad loser, gettin his ass torn off by one guy at every turn, what kind of boss gets that type of treatment...oh wait, an SNK boss.

SF NEVER jobs, if a powerful fighter looses it's for a good reason, unlike SNK.

Evil Ryu may not even match nomal Gouki.

Once again, Ryu, Ken, and Sagat are on the 2nd highest tier, that beats the $h!t outta losing to Terry, 3x as hard.

Bison has the ability to grab and throw in mid air. Geese will be destroyed if he even attempts to grab Bison. He will get a hold of Geese, teleport several stories in the air, and drop him.

Geese didn't destroy a whole forest, and that's nothing compared to the fact that in the SF2 anime Bison's very presence changed the entire land scape to a dark and desolate waste land.

You are in-titled to your opinion as well. I favor Bison because he got beat by 3 hightiers and 1 lower mid tier, then shortly after fought 2 more hightiers and the Dolls and then got blown up and still survived. Bison basically took on over a dozen fighters consecutively of mid tiers at the lowest. Meanwhile Geese was killed by just one high tier. Geese is supposed to be godtier but got f**ked up by one warrior. Tsk Tsk Tsk
no

brainchild81
cryStop dissing Geese. I don't care if what you're saying is true. Just stop it *Runs upstairs "Full House" style crying*

King Nothing
Originally posted by brainchild81
cryStop dissing Geese. I don't care if what you're saying is true. Just stop it *Runs upstairs "Full House" style crying* laughing

Yeah, you should really stop downing Geese, Remulous. If he was owned by a different company he wouldn't have been beaten like he was, actually, he may still be alive.(No offense to SNK but, they are The King Of Fighting game jobbing)

Actually, Terry didn't really job. At least he trains for his victories, unlike some other SNK slackers.

brainchild81
Terry jobbed them like a mofo. The slacker @ least had a plot device & help from a badass & some chick

King Nothing
Terry won his fights more fairly then not, the guy trains hard. You should know Kyo has been jobbing since been jobbing but by no means is Kyo a weakling or an ungifted fighter. I will admit to a fact that no one seems to address on this forum...Kyo's enemies are a lot stronger then Terry's.

cryptoprocta

Darkstorm Zero
Thats extremely vulgar and very oppinionated of you, nOOb.

All of your rant was basically thinly veiled Geese asskissing and Bison hating with no foundation whatsoever

Sado22
i agree. but he's got a point when he says:

laughing

P-Geyser
Goddammit! why you MOFO'S bringing up Terry?!....In case you guys have NOT noticed, in Real Bout at Terry's ending, Geese chose to fall rather than be saved by his enemy.

Who Else I agree with you somewhat.

Darkstorm Zero
i agree. but he's got a point when he says:

laughing

Thats a point in your book? You need to get out more...

Sado22
laughing
well bison does:
-look like a nazi soldier
-have a stupid grin
-does have a chin that looks like an ass
-want cammy's body because he's a cvnt

shrug

Darkstorm Zero
All exept #4.... And none of it is a reason for him to lose. He wasn't designed to be likable.

Sado22
yeah, which is why i agree with you that this dude was being out of line....me and darko agreeing on something eek!

Overdose
WOW...what a sig!

Okay, subliminal shots at pretty much erbody in this thread, it's pretty old too. This place was weird...Any way, Bison steam rolls, dude has way too many "powers". Geese just throws chi blast. Bison can mindrape'em, throw psycho blast from in the sky or use TK to toss shit at'em. He can teleport, too. AND this dude is quite literally immortal.
This guy could beat Akuma, IMO.

That's just what "I" think, tho.

Snafu the Great
I, Snafu the Great, am officially revamping this matchup. This time, the battle is a Battle Royale!

Round One: Classic Battle! Super Turbo Bison vs Fatal Fury Special Geese

Round Two: Classic Battle Part Deux! Alpha 3 Bison vs AOF2 Geese

Round Three: Anime Battle! Bison in his Animated Movie incarnation versus Geese's Fatal Fury anime version.

Round Four: SNK Chaos Battle!: Bison and Geese in their SNK versions.

Round Five: Capcom vs SNK Battle! Bison and Geese in their Capcom vs SNK versions.

Round Six: Special Battle! Bison in his SF4 incarnation and Nightmare Geese in his KOF: MI2/2006 version

Round Seven: Drinking Match! Pick your poison: shots of tequila or shots of vodka. First person to keel over wins.

cryptoprocta

Darkstorm Zero
All your supposed "Reasons" are digs at character design rather than the facts at hand.

I can personally kick all kinds of ass with any Bison perfectly, even against Geese. You wanna compare gameplay elements? Fine.

You say dodge the Psycho Drive Crusher, I say yeah right, not off a combo C-mp or c-mk into it, or heck just launch it off of a S-hp air counter. The move is so fast and comboable, you'd have to be an utter nOOb to just try a suprise attack. Plus, no air guarding means jumping in is suicidal.

One other thing, Don't pretend I said sh!t that I didn't. Read the thread, I never once mentioned the psycic stuff, or the anime/mangas or any other media.

Your the one who dredged this out of 2 year old hell and added absolutely nothing but vulgar comments and personal bias

Snafu the Great

cryptoprocta

cryptoprocta

Darkstorm Zero
Round 1: *Thinking hard* I'd say it's close... but ultimately Bison'd Psycho Crush right over every Reppuken Geese throws...

Round 2: I dunno what SFA3 Crypto has played, because Boss ISM powered Bison is insane, all his normals are powered, and he is INSANELY fast and prioritised, a SHP can do Shoryuken damage and can combo into tha PDC super easily. Geese has counters, but lets be real... he'll never counter absolutely everything...

Round 3: PIS powered Hadoukens... plus Bison has reflected individual ones before when he redirected Ken's back at him.

Round 4: Close one... Bison has his teleport traps to SC and exeeds, but Geese has a lot of power here, I'd wager against Bison here.

Round 5: Again, tough choice, Bison has access to parries here. a wise player'd just wait for Geese to close in either dash or jump in, parry his rush, and demolish on the counter.

Round 6: Ultras and GBs make this Bison cheap as sin... Geese'll get hammered from a GB to Nightmare Booster...

cryptoprocta

Darkstorm Zero
I have used him.

I am an avid player, but I haven't played AOF for years, I need to get a copy of the AOF compilation on the PS2.

Geese probably has a higher level of technical skills than Bison in H2H close quarters, but Bison is simply stronger, faster, and has higher energy manipulation than Geese does. I suppose then it would depend on the luck of the day as to who would win... I chose Bison simply because he has more open options than Geese does in any range other than real close, Geese's throwing game is vastly superior.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.