Abyss and Juggernaut meet Sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tulika
Yeah, as far as I'm concerned, the due Juggernaut and Abyss have little chance of winning. What I'm curious about is, can the two muster a plan - and execute it - to drag Mr. Sinister into the dimensional portal in Abyss.

Opinions?

guy222
Originally posted by Tulika
Yeah, as far as I'm concerned, the due Juggernaut and Abyss have little chance of winning. What I'm curious about is, can the two muster a plan - and execute it - to drag Mr. Sinister into the dimensional portal in Abyss.

Opinions?

Who is Abyss? 2 on 1 are fun

Symmetric Chaos
I don't think Sinister would be able to hurt Juggy unless he had prep time . . .

KillAll
is this classic juggernaut??? i was never under the impression he could hurt juggernaut WITH prep.

if this is classic juggernaut he will wade through everything sinister throws at him at a steady pace, till he finally reaches him and continue to rip him apart smash him throw him around or any other thing you can think of in a physical fight.

why does he need abyss again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.