Mace Windu Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up

Lord Rock
The Sidious.fight doesnt counts. Sidious held back for Anakin to join him

Lord Rock
Oh, but great respect threadbig grin

capt it up
Originally posted by Lord Rock
false that a simple assumption with no evidence to support it

capt it up
Oh, but great respect threadbig grin
thanks

Lord Rock
Originally posted by capt it up
false that a simple assumption with no evidence to support it

Sidious could EASILY have striken Windu when he pointed his blade at Windus stomach when WIndu was open, and WIndu was totally focused there. But Sidious didnt. And he is a master at manipulating people, this was likely a stunt to change Anakin to help himwink And the novelisation states that he did it too fool Anakin, and the script says Sidious was superiorwink

Lord Rock
Both visual proofs, written proofs, and debatable proofswink

Soljer
Oh, and Deepa Billaba also mastered Vaapaad.

"In the novel Shatterpoint, Mace Windu indicated that part of Depa Billaba's Vaapad blade work has even surpassed Mace Windu himself and the Vaapad he created and used."

and

"Sora Bulq was acknowledged by Mace Windu as knowing "almost as much as him"."

But they both fell to the darkside, apparently.

Also, to call it the most effective form of Lightsaber combat is inaccurate. It all depends on the situation, and exactly what you need to accomplish.

Lastly, isn't this the COMIC book respect section? I'm kind of tempted to make a 'power puff girls' respect thread, and a 'carebears' respect thread and.....

willRules
Both visual proofs, written proofs, and debatable proofswink

I'm not saying your right or wrong but if it's debatable, that suggests it doesn't necessarily constitute as proof so much as opinion yes

jrodslam

QFT.

He knew Anakin was gonna come. Earlier in the movie he told him that the Jedi were thirsty for power. Because him knowing what was going to happen, he made sure he was in the perfect place when Ani walked in.

Note: When Sids was on the floor saying "Dont kill me. So weak. So weak."....Then all of a sudden "POWER!!!" "UNLIMITED POWER!!!"

That alone lets us know that Sids was toying with Mace all along.

snoopdogg
Doesn't Lucas mention in the commentary on the DVD that Sidious was going all out? That's what I heard anyways.

Lord Rock
Nope. He havent documented the fight in a interview. And QFT, true. and Willrules, SOME of my facts were debatable, some were officialwink

capt it up
Sidious could EASILY have striken Windu when he pointed his blade at Windus stomach when WIndu was open, and WIndu was totally focused there. But Sidious didnt. And he is a master at manipulating people, this was likely a stunt to change Anakin to help himwink And the novelisation states that he did it too fool Anakin, and the script says Sidious was superiorwink
False those are all accusations. The novelisation is false and I own it and it states no such thing. Novelisation is not even cannon.

Also I states mace beat sid in the official web site and states nothing about sid allows him self to be defeated.

Also maces style allows him to move at speeds well beyond any other jedi. Mace appearing to be open means nothing when he could move fast enough to dodge any attack.

All you have is bias assumptions not facts.

capt it up

Count Makashi
Windu won fair and square, Sidious was trying his best and Windu did say that Depa Billaba's blade-work surpassed his, but Windu would still defeat her and where thas it say Sidious was faking in the novel.
Mace Windu rules, 2 best behind Dooku in coolness.

Alliance
OMG kill me now.

queeq
laughing out loud

I feel an old Alliance post being copied into this thread. laughing out loud

Darth Subjekt
we could only hope, Queeq...

queeq
If this thread continues much longer, I'm sure Clone Boy can't resist.

Ushgarak
Oh for heaven's sake

1. We don't need respect threads. Keep that mentality to vs.

2. We don'ty need threads re-treading old arguments

3. We don't need threads arguing EU matters in the film areas.

Very much closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.