scarlet witch(chaos wave) vs wonder woman(godwave)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
ok

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
ok

wanda vs diana

Batman-Prime
Wanda ^^.

guy222
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Wanda ^^.

Thanks for the post. smile

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/wonderwoman152130ne.jpg

janus77
in jello?
confused

guy222
Originally posted by janus77
in jello?
confused

I like cherry. Do u have a winner

Thanos_THOTU
As Wanda screams the omniverse sunders, there is nothing that can stop it, it will reach and surpasses infinity.
There is nothing Diana can do, she's basicly raped.

starlock
oh the 28 year old character who in 6 months has power never seen,it goes against the rules my friend...(check them out) but since it is known what a joke wanda h.o.m was (is), ive said this in the past,i only started to see any real power display after she and pietro abducted charles xavier,all the feats from H.O.M are garbage
now the dissasembled story line ok,but still how long has the character been around and then out of nowhere we get super -omniversle,multiversle reality warper hehe

Diana for the win 10/10

guy222
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
As Wanda screams the omniverse sunders, there is nothing that can stop it, it will reach and surpasses infinity.
There is nothing Diana can do, she's basicly raped.

I will thank u for the post. As u can see, I am not Judge. Just me. smile I agree the Chaos Wave is amazing.

guy222
Originally posted by starlock
oh the 28 year old character who in 6 months has power never seen,it goes against the rules my friend...(check them out) but since it is known what a joke wanda h.o.m was (is), ive said this in the past,i only started to see any real power display after she and pietro abducted charles xavier,all the feats from H.O.M are garbage
now the dissasembled story line ok,but still how long has the character been around and then out of nowhere we get super -omniversle,multiversle reality warper hehe

Diana for the win 10/10

Godwave is powerful. I never liked the HOM storyline, but.

janus77
Wonder Woman ... unless Wanda-woman wins confused

guy222
Wonder Woman ... unless Wanda-woman wins confused

Do u know what the Chaos Wave and Godwave are?

LORDSIDIOUS01

Lord Sidious knows. Meh

guy222

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/wonderwoman152120uv.jpg

janus77
no. scans? big grin

wha? I only ever bought the comics for the pictures... I read playboy when I'm looking to stimulate my mind!

guy222
no. scans? big grin

wha? I only ever bought the comics for the pictures... I read playboy when I'm looking to stimulate my mind!

More coming. I like Playboy also big grin

janus77
cool, high five? confused

guy222
cool, high five? confused

High five. yes

I am 6'5" smile

Mr Master
A Chaos Wave controlling Wanda,

means she can literally drop Universes on WW head.

No matter where they go, Wanda can just continue to collapse the Universe around them, unharmed but harming.

If WW can do the same, they stalemate.

guy222
Originally posted by Mr Master
A Chaos Wave controlling Wanda,

means she can literally drop Universes on WW head.

No matter where they go, Wanda can just continue to collapse the Universe around them, unharmed but harming.

If WW can do the same, they stalemate.

Thanks, Mr. M. I believe the issue is WW #152. Godwave seems impressive

janus77
but the vast majority of a universe is empty space.
wouldn't "dropping a universe" on someone be like trying to swat a fly with a tuna net?

umm, honestly haven't a clue who wins. if Wanda's a normal mortal with magic powers, then she's not going to be fast enough to prevent WW from crushing her neck as soon as the fight begins.

a simple and quick speedblitz smile

Mr Master
but the vast majority of a universe is empty space.
wouldn't "dropping a universe" on someone be like trying to swat a fly with a tuna net?

Or we can take into consideration the 100's of Trillions of Galaxies.

Imagine that collpasing and you're in ground zero.

Better have some serious durability.

umm, honestly haven't a clue who wins. if Wanda's a normal mortal with magic powers, then she's not going to be fast enough to prevent WW from crushing her neck as soon as the fight begins.

a simple and quick speedblitz

Thread starter said Chaos Wave Wanda, HOM but with control.

This version Remade the 616 Universe

and was in the process of collapsing the Omniverse subconsciously.

I'm not sure on the extent of the Godwave power.

janus77
Or we can take into consideration the 100's of Trillions of Galaxies.

Imagine that collpasing and you're in ground zero.

Better have some serious durability.
I got what you were implying, I was just being humorous.
point being tuna net >>>>>>>>>> fly, yet because of the relative dimensions a fly would rarely be swatted by one. it was a funny visual in my head confused.

yeah, I remember reading about Wanda remaking the universe, trying to make a universe where Magneto was king and then switching off most of the mutants on the earth in her remade universe.

she has immense power but, unless she's got fast reaction speed, how's she going to utilise any of her powers when she's dead before the first coherent thought in her head has formed?

Mr Master
she has immense power but, unless she's got fast reaction speed, how's she going to utilise any of her powers when she's dead before the first coherent thought in her head has formed?

Actually she's apparently immortal too.

And completely invulnerable if she wishes it.

Like having the Universe explode in her face and a second later Remaking it on a whim.

Wanda was never defeated during HOM, she just decided to go away with her loony self.

In the end:

After Wanda says, "No more Mutants" ... she destroys everything

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/1478/scan0024hk4.th.jpg

Wanda explodes the Universe in her face

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/8879/scan0025gg9.th.jpg

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2949/scan0026tx3.th.jpg

Wanda SURVIVES Universal Obliteration and Remakes the Universe one last time:
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/4485/55509392zf6.th.jpg

Wanda shopping for fruits afterwards:
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/3577/wkd2.th.jpg

janus77
so even if Wonder Woman snapped her neck before Wanda could react, she could still remain alive and well enough to blink WW out of existence?

if so, I think I'm going to have to go with Wanda sad
though I much prefer Wonder Woman!

on a side note, how many of these human reality warpers are there now?
it's getting ridiculous and dispiriting ... Superheroes are supposed to be superhuman and off-world (we have religion if we want to make ourselves feel special messed)... Reed's son and grandson, Magneto's daughter, Scott's son(s), grandson(s), great-grandson(s), gah, somebody should time travel and kill Cyclops.... nip the thing in the bud.

Galan007
Originally posted by starlock
now the dissasembled story line ok,but still how long has the character been around and then out of nowhere we get super -omniversle,multiversle reality warper hehe You can't dismiss Wanda's feats simply because you don't like them. doped

Wanda ftw.

Soljer
What's the most impressive thing Wonder Woman has ever done with the control of the Godwave?

Exactly.

Wanda, 10/10.

guy222
Originally posted by Soljer
What's the most impressive thing Wonder Woman has ever done with the control of the Godwave?

Exactly.

Wanda, 10/10.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/wonderwoman152165ur.jpg

guy222
Actually she's apparently immortal too.

And completely invulnerable if she wishes it.

Like having the Universe explode in her face and a second later Remaking it on a whim.

Wanda was never defeated during HOM, she just decided to go away with her loony self.

In the end:

After Wanda says, "No more Mutants" ... she destroys everything

Wanda shopping for fruits afterwards:

Mr M, what issues are the scans

nvrbeenwthagirl
IF Wonder Woman is allowed to use the Godwave as Cronos Did, then Wanda loses BIG Time.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
IF Wonder Woman is allowed to use the Godwave as Cronos Did, then Wanda loses BIG Time.

Can I ask u, its that powerful. Do u know what issues Cronus used it?

Mr Master
Mr M, what issues are the scans

House of M

If you're interested get the entire series, otherwise you'll miss alot.

Soljer

Tell me, Nvr, what is the most impressive thing that DIANA has ever done with the Godwave?

Thanks.

Mr Master

Can Cronos collapse the DC Reality with it?

Not the DC Universe ... but ALL of DC.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Tell me, Nvr, what is the most impressive thing that DIANA has ever done with the Godwave?

Thanks.

Tell me, did you see what I wrote? I said if she gets to use it like Cronos does. I don't seem to remember wanda being in control of the chaos wave. So this entire thread is a hypothetical. Good night now.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Can Cronos collapse the DC Reality with it?

Not the DC Universe ... but ALL of DC. Cronos beat down the gates of heaven and everyone standing in his way and touched the presence.

Soljer
Tell me, did you see what I wrote? I said if she gets to use it like Cronos does. I don't seem to remember wanda being in control of the chaos wave. So this entire thread is a hypothetical. Good night now.

Trust me, I'm literate.

But you failed to answer my question, so I'll reiterate.

What's the most impressive thing that Wonder Woman has ever done whilst wielding the Godwave?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Trust me, I'm literate.

But you failed to answer my question, so I'll reiterate.

What's the most impressive thing that Wonder Woman has ever done whilst wielding the Godwave?

Tell me, when has wanda EVER been in control of the chaos wave?

Soljer
Tell me, when has wanda EVER been in control of the chaos wave?

Responding to my question with a question isn't really answering.

So, I suppose I'll reiterate once more.

Mr Master
Next page

nvrbeenwthagirl
Responding to my question with a question isn't really answering.

So, I suppose I'll reiterate once more.

And Ill say it one more time. When has wanda EVER been in control of the chaos wave. I made a statement and I stand by it. If diana is allowed to use the Godwave as cronos had, then she wins. It is unbalanced to give wanda use of something she never could control and then to ask a stupid question like what has diana done with the God wave. I know what Diana has done with the God wave, hence why I made my statement the way that I did. Your rediculous ploy at trying to goad me into and argument when I knew full well what I was saying is bothersome. Please, if you want to know what Diana has done with the God wave, then go look it up in the respect thread like everyone else who doesn't read DC.

Mr Master
And Wanda was collapsing the Marvel Omniverse.

And even the so called "Ascention" was potentially threatened by Wanda.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/9752/sc8bk1.th.jpg

"If the breach is not sealed,

the Chaos Wave will continue to expand, perhaps to the ASCENTION itself"

The Ascention is beyond even the Omniverse.

The Ascention = God/TOAA's realm? hm

I'm honestly not sure, but what else can be beyond the Omniverse?

nvrbeenwthagirl
And Wanda was collapsing the Marvel Omniverse.

And even the so called "Ascention" was potentially threatened by Wanda.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/9752/sc8bk1.th.jpg

"If the breach is not sealed,

the Chaos Wave will continue to expand, perhaps to the ASCENTION itself"

The Ascention is beyond even the Omniverse.

The Ascention = God/TOAA's realm? hm
That is a perhaps. The power of the Godwave can beat every single heavenly host and defense and then manage to touch the presence.

I'm honestly not sure, but what else can be beyond the Omniverse?

Soljer
And Ill say it one more time. When has wanda EVER been in control of the chaos wave. I made a statement and I stand by it. If diana is allowed to use the Godwave as cronos had, then she wins. It is unbalanced to give wanda use of something she never could control and then to ask a stupid question like what has diana done with the God wave. I know what Diana has done with the God wave, hence why I made my statement the way that I did. Your rediculous ploy at trying to goad me into and argument when I knew full well what I was saying is bothersome. Please, if you want to know what Diana has done with the God wave, then go look it up in the respect thread like everyone else who doesn't read DC.

I read DC, I know exactly what Diana's done while using the Godwave. I want to make sure you do - because, compared to what Wanda's done on panel with the Chaos wave....

It amounts to dick.

Mr Master
When has wanda EVER been in control of the chaos wave. I made a statement and I stand by it.

Wanda was controlling the Chaos Wave subconsciously. (unwittingly)

It was Wanda's power fueling the Wave into existence.

It was Wanda's power producing momentum for the Wave to spread.

Bottom line:

It's part of Wanda's power set.

If diana is allowed to use the Godwave as cronos had, then she wins.

On what grounds?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I read DC, I know exactly what Diana's done while using the Godwave. I want to make sure you do - because, compared to what Wanda's done on panel with the Chaos wave....

It amounts to dick. Wanda hasn't done anything with the chaos wave. It was a biproduct of her powers. She wasn't doing anything with it on purpose. Please DON"T EVER try to tell me jack about Diana or DC. I already know what can be done and what has been done. THanks but I dont' need your help in that area. I made my statement and I stood by it. IF diana can use the godwave as cronos did, then She would win. But to put her power up against, wanda in control of the wave, WHEN SHE NEVER WAS, is a lopsided thread.

Soljer
Wanda hasn't done anything with the chaos wave. It was a biproduct of her powers. She wasn't doing anything with it on purpose. Please DON"T EVER try to tell me jack about Diana or DC. I already know what can be done and what has been done. THanks but I dont' need your help in that area. I made my statement and I stood by it. IF diana can use the godwave as cronos did, then She would win. But to put her power up against, wanda in control of the wave, WHEN SHE NEVER WAS, is a lopsided thread.

But...if we, you know, go by on-panel feats....

Like is TYPICALLY done....

Mr Master
Wanda hasn't done anything with the chaos wave.

Except collapse countless Universes.

It was a biproduct of her powers.

"biproduct?"

?

Where are you getting your info from?

If you don't know, don't comment on it, just ask me to provide proof.

She wasn't doing anything with it on purpose.

This is true,

like I said,

Wanda was collapsing the Omniverse subconsciously (unwittingly)

But without Wanda,

the Chaos Wave can NOT exist.

Becasue it is Wanda's power that generates and fuels and spreads the Wave.

But to put her power up against, wanda in control of the wave, WHEN SHE NEVER WAS, is a lopsided thread.

Bring Cronos on,

whatever,

I want to see proof of this Cronos collapsing the DC Reality,

or threatening the Presence in any way.

Or direct me to the issue in which it took place,

I'll get the issue and post the scans for you.

nvrbeenwthagirl
But...if we, you know, go by on-panel feats....

Like is TYPICALLY done....

Well On panel feats would have wanda NOT incontrol of the chaos wave. She would also have her neck snapped in a pico 2nd. Even if she gets back up, on these here forums, that would still count as a win to diana.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Except collapse countless Universes.

"biproduct?"

?

Where are you getting your info from?

If you don't know, don't comment on it, just ask me to provide proof.

This is true,

like I said,

Wanda was collapsing the Omniverse subconsciously (unwittingly)

But without Wanda,

the Chaos Wave can NOT exist.

Becasue it is Wanda's power that generates and fuels and spreads the Wave.

Bring Cronos on,

whatever,

LoL U think I would care to argue with you about omniversal bull shit from marvel. I already know how you would stand. Wanda would have not the slightest chance against cronos, Who is a titan for one, using the God wave. DC's heaven>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the omniverse. One conquering Heaven and all inside trumps the chaos wave by one lil mutant.

Mr Master
Well On panel feats would have wanda NOT incontrol of the chaos wave. She would also have her neck snapped in a pico 2nd. Even if she gets back up, on these here forums, that would still count as a win to diana.

Just like her snapped when she exploded a Universe in her face:

Wanda, with a snapped neck

oops,

actually that's Wanda shopping for apples after surviving Universal obliteration without even a scrath.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Just like her snapped when she exploded a Universe in her face:

Wanda, with a snapped neck

oops,

actually that's Wanda shopping for apples after surviving Universal obliteration without even a scrath.

First off, to my knowlege, the story ISN"T totally cannon, 2ndly, people tend to be immune to thier own powers or effects there of. Unless of course you think wanda could stand up to someone using the IG to snap her kneck. As I said, I know where you stand. you make up your mind on who you think belongs in what hiearchy and that is that. no need in me arguing with you on your assumptions. ANy more than you can argue with me about the Godwave.

Mr Master
DC's heaven>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the omniverse. One conquering Heaven and all inside trumps the chaos wave by one lil mutant.

Again:

Bring Cronos on,

whatever,

Cough up the issue numbers if you're so confident.

I'll come back and post the scans for you,

to prove you right.

Mr Master
First off, to my knowlege, the story ISN"T totally cannon,

Well, first off ... you're wrong.

HOM, including what Wanda did,

is all included in the Official Bio Handbooks of 2006.

2ndly, people tend to be immune to thier own powers or effects there of.

Immune to her own powers?

I'll agree.

Immune to a Universe exploding in her face?

While her power blew up the Universe, the actual explosion wasn't her power.

Unless of course you think wanda could stand up to someone using the IG to snap her kneck.

That's a separate thread.

As I said, I know where you stand. you make up your mind on who you think belongs in what hiearchy and that is that.

My hierarchy is based on feats.

no need in me arguing with you on your assumptions. ANy more than you can argue with me about the Godwave.

Which is why I'm trying to learn about this Godwave.

Tell me where to find it On Panel.

So I can post these great feats by Cronos.

Mider999
ok wanda has the power she does cause chthon gave her power over all choas magic which he invented

guy222
House of M

If you're interested get the entire series, otherwise you'll miss alot.

I did. Reading issue two now. Thanks, Mr. M

LORDSIDIOUS01
I did. Reading issue two now. Thanks, Mr. M

Wanda wins. Meh

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Wanda wins. Meh

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/wonderwoman152147cm.jpg

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Wanda wins. Meh

Lord Sidious, I agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.