Sasquatch/Walter,Namor the Sub-Mariner & Professor Hulk vs DOS Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Three pretty tough characters vs Death of Superman Doomsday.

Sasquatch- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasquatch_%28comics%29

Sub-Mariner/Black suit- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namor

&

Professor Hulk- http://www.hulknews.com/hulkdatabase/mergedhulk.php

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Three pretty tough characters vs Death of Superman Doomsday.

Sasquatch- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasquatch_%28comics%29

Sub-Mariner/Black suit- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namor

&

Professor Hulk- http://www.hulknews.com/hulkdatabase/mergedhulk.php

Team

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
Team

Its a good thread.....bump

llagrok
I don't think Sasquatch would live, seeing as he got his behind handed to him by Sabretooth not long ago, but I have a feeling Prof Hulk will manage, Namor's no lightweight either far from it.

Although I might be underestimating Sas.

masterbruce
Doomsday took out the entire Justice League before killing Superman.

Superman alone could take these 3.

Doomsday wins.

Why is Doomsday always so underrated on this board...he is one of, if not the most physically powerful character in comics.

King_Mungi
Doomsday quite easily. He's got the adaptability, speed (far faster than all three) and just a big old plot device smile

guy222
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Doomsday quite easily. He's got the adaptability, speed (far faster than all three) and just a big old plot device smile

Doomsday lost to Superman. Team has too much power smile

King_Mungi
Doomsday lost to Superman. Team has too much power smile

Superman can beat all three of them, plus Doomsday took it to the GL Corps even resulting in the deaths of one of the Guardians, and took it to and defeated the Justice League.

Symmetric Chaos
Doomsday.

llagrok
Depends on the enviroment. Namorita was capable of snapping Hyperion's neck in the water and Hulk's far stronger than her. I think it's very possible for the team to win.

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
Depends on the enviroment. Namorita was capable of snapping Hyperion's neck in the water and Hulk's far stronger than her. I think it's very possible for the team to win.

Easily.....Hulk is smart. Namor is well over 100 tons wet and on land. Walter is smart. Doomsday isn't the smartest beast. Team ftw. Hulk/Namor/Walter sock him. He fallsswank

King_Mungi
Easily.....Hulk is smart. Namor is well over 100 tons wet and on land. Walter is smart. Doomsday isn't the smartest beast. Team ftw. Hulk/Namor/Walter sock him. He fallsswank

If the entire GL Crops and the entire JL couldn't think something up to defeat them you expect these 3 to? Not going to happen.

llagrok
If the entire GL Crops and the entire JL couldn't think something up to defeat them you expect these 3 to? Not going to happen.

I think that's the writer's fault for making the GL and JL seem extremely stupid. There's no way they would be without a plan.

King_Mungi
I think that's the writer's fault for making the GL and JL seem extremely stupid. There's no way they would be without a plan.

That's Doomsday he is a walking plot device, he even defeated Darkseid.

guy222

DOS Doomsday loses smile

King_Mungi
DOS Doomsday loses smile

You actually going to provide a reason other than a back handed remark?

llagrok

Well, if Doomsday got to surprise them, then he probably could've killed the team. If he just popped out of the air, and started pounding them, then I don't think they would last too long.

Except Prof Hulk.

guy222

Imperiex hurt Doomsday stick out tongue

King_Mungi
Well, if Doomsday got to surprise them, then he probably could've killed the team. If he just popped out of the air, and started pounding them, then I don't think they would last too long.

Except Prof Hulk.

Doomsaday outclasses all three of them, and has feats FAR FAR FAR superior to them. This is a no contest.

guy222
You actually going to provide a reason other than a back handed remark?

I don't post other thing other than my opinion. Remark, we can keep it clean. I am saying again, Doomsday loses. Guy222. Differ, that is fine. Don't claim, a back handed remark. That's rude.

llagrok
Doomsaday outclasses all three of them, and has feats FAR FAR FAR superior to them. This is a no contest.

We all saw how long doomsday lasted in Infinite crisis

King_Mungi
I don't post other thing other than my opinion. Remark, we can keep it clean. I am saying again, Doomsday loses. Guy222. Differ, that is fine. Don't claim, a back handed remark. That's rude.

I didn't mean it as rude, if you thought I was I apologize. Generally in debates you provide reasons to justify your point.

We all saw how long doomsday lasted in Infinite crisis

Different version of Doomsday and he was up against two Superman, and one was Pre-Crisis. Hardly damaging his character.

Besides do you think this trio can take two Supermen? I sure as heck don't.

guy222
I didn't mean it as rude, if you thought I was I apologize. Generally in debates you provide reasons to justify your point.

Different version of Doomsday and he was up against two Superman, and one was Pre-Crisis. Hardly damaging his character.

Besides do you think this trio can take two Supermen? I sure as heck don't.

I accept. I value ur opinion smile Have a good one

King_Mungi
I accept. I value ur opinion smile Have a good one

you too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.