Captain America and Wolverine versus Dare Devil and Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
which team wins in a pure H2H fight?

No shield for Captain America.
No claws for Wolverine.
No weapons for Dare Devil or Iron Fist.

Just straight H2H.

Buccaneer
Should have mixed up the teams. Wolvie and Cap are superior to their opponents. H2H maybe even more so.

braz
Capt n Wolvie ftw. 7/10. Caps shield should be able to stop the Iron Fist right?

Soleran
Claws for the win!

masterbruce
I've edited the OP.

braz
Originally posted by masterbruce
I've edited the OP.

does no weapons mean IF cant use the 'Iron Fist' with chi or w/e.?

masterbruce
Originally posted by braz
does no weapons mean IF cant use the 'Iron Fist' with chi or w/e.?

IF is still allowed to use any abilities he possesses.

This is also why I didn't remove Logan's healing factor.

braz
idunno then, this would be very close, id say stalemate

guy222
which team wins in a pure H2H fight?

No shield for Captain America.
No claws for Wolverine.
No weapons for Dare Devil or Iron Fist.

Just straight H2H.

Rogers/Howlett

capt it up
wolverine and capt.

capt and DD could go either way. Logan would take the majority from iron fist

masterbruce
Originally posted by capt it up
Logan would take the majority from iron fist

even without his claws?

capt it up
even without his claws?
yes. Logan can take more shots from IF then vice versa.

masterbruce
yes. Logan can take more shots from IF then vice versa.

I feel that Logan would lose without his claws. Not only is that his most deadly weapon, it also gives him a reach advantage against otherwise taller foes.

Without claws, he's just an angry 5'3 hairy midget, so Iron Fist can keep him at a distance and Logan will be helpless.

capt it up
I feel that Logan would lose without his claws. Not only is that his most deadly weapon, it also gives him a reach advantage against otherwise taller foes.

Without claws, he's just an angry 5'3 hairy midget, so Iron Fist can keep him at a distance and Logan will be helpless.

LOl ya just like shang-chi was able to do roll eyes (sarcastic)

size means nothing. Logan whole style is developed to utilze his size against longer reachign oponets. It actually be referrenced in comes if I am not mistaken.

Wolverine with out claws is still a meta human. Just becuase you feel wolverine can not take IF with out his claws means nothing. Your reason for thinking so are false.

masterbruce
Logan whole style is developed to utilze his size against longer reachign oponets.

yeah, with his claws he can overcome the reach disadvantage. Without it, he's definitely at a disadvantage.

capt it up
yeah, with his claws he can overcome the reach disadvantage. Without it, he's definitely at a disadvantage.
Did you not hear me? Many fo the styles he mastered and apllied are used to equalize his small stature.

also many of logans rouges wield swords and he has claws. He still at a reach disadavntage however his styles such as bishudo along with many MA are used to counter act having a shorter reach.

So ne he would not. He also makes for a harder target and more balance.

masterbruce
Did you not hear me? Many fo the styles he mastered and apllied are used to equalize his small stature.

also many of logans rouges wield swords and he has claws. He still at a reach disadavntage however his styles such as bishudo along with many MA are used to counter act having a shorter reach.

So ne he would not. He also makes for a harder target and more balance.

Wouldn't Iron Fist be well-versed in these forms of martial arts as well, therefore Logan will be at a disadvantage since both of them knows the form Logan can't exploit it.

capt it up
Wouldn't Iron Fist be well-versed in these forms of martial arts as well, therefore Logan will be at a disadvantage since both of them knows the form Logan can't exploit it.
even if IF new them. It does not matter sicne lgoan well versed in the forms that use hieght as an adavntage.

If to MA atre extremely skill neither will allow for there disavantage to take effect. Same thing when wolverine fights silver samuria

masterbruce
even if IF new them. It does not matter sicne lgoan well versed in the forms that use hieght as an adavntage.

If to MA atre extremely skill neither will allow for there disavantage to take effect. Same thing when wolverine fights silver samuria

assuming two fighters are completely equally skilled, I would say the taller guy has the advantage.

Buccaneer
So I guess it'd be two one on one matches?

DD would get his ass handed to him by Cap, and I think IF/Wolvie might be able to go either way. Though Wolverine would have a bit more of an advantage if there was one because of his skeleton.

capt it up
assuming two fighters are completely equally skilled, I would say the taller guy has the advantage.
thats purly speculation. You can think it all you want won't make it true.

also logan is likly to be superior in skills to IF.

He did state IF as an amature.

Buccaneer
Depends on the circumstance. Logan's like a million years old, so he could really call anyone an amateur. But he wouldn't easily outclass IF. ESPECIALLY if he implied that he would.

guy222
bumprav

xmarksthespot
Is this "I can punch bullet-trains filled with explosives" Iron-Fist?

Metalmanx
Does Wolverine still have his adamantium skeleton? Just curious.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Battlehammer
thats purly speculation. You can think it all you want won't make it true.

He did state IF as an amature.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolverine says a lot of things. You should know this by now.

Boy Blue
Originally posted by Battlehammer

He did state IF as an amature. And Iron Fist did say that Cap's skill is basic/simplistic/whatever, didn't he?

But I wouldn't put Danny's skills above Cap's.

Juk3n
Caps enhancements and wolverines dmg soak swing it imo

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Is this "I can punch bullet-trains filled with explosives" Iron-Fist? It is current Iron Fist, but the thread starter did say straight up H2H. So no Iron Fist pwnage. I'm going to go with the unpopular route and say...

Split 5/10. Whether they go 1v1 or mix it up in a ridiculous bruhaha, they are all too close in skill for simple A > B or C > D comparisons to work here. And IMHO, DD and Iron Fist would have better teamwork then Cap and Logan.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
It is current Iron Fist, but the thread starter did say straight up H2H. So no Iron Fist pwnage. I'm going to go with the unpopular route and say...

Split 5/10. Whether they go 1v1 or mix it up in a ridiculous bruhaha, they are all too close in skill for simple A > B or C > D comparisons to work here. And IMHO, DD and Iron Fist would have better teamwork then Cap and Logan.

thumb up

Soljer
I'd give it to team two, based on the facts that Iron Fist could take either of team one and that Daredevil, while losing to either of team one, could hold them off long enough for Danny to take the win.

OneDumbG0
^ I can get on board with this too. I think straight up H2H... Iron Fist would beat Wolverine... and I'm actually of the inclination that he could very well beat Cap. That combined with better synergy and teamwork should give them the edge needed to take the majority.

Team 2 6/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.